LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carmen and Denise

Ishigreensa

Carmen had been bouncing a bit in the car trying not to pee her pants because she had to go bad by now after having almost peed in the toilet, but then stopped because Gorden wasn't paying attention to what he was doing with her.

She walked funny into the store and then he told her to tell him if she still had to go potty.

She looked up at him and nodded, holding herself for emphasis.

It was getting hard to keep dry, but somehow, he managed to get her to the bathroom in time as long he took her.  If he made her go in by herself, then her nervousness would win out and she'd pee her pants....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He then just took both girls into the bathroom with him, since he wasn't about to leave Denise outside of the bathroom all by herself and just waited by the door with Denise and asked her "So, how are you liking being with me as compared to your old mommy and daddy?" He asked her as he bent down to her level and waited for a response, he also took this time to think about anything he might need to get at the store, when they went to get the cookies that they would bake together as a family and then sit and watch a movie together after they had dinner of course, because he didn't wanna spoil the girl's appetite at all and it would be good for them to do something that might be fun for them and they might find interesting since he would probably do it every once in a while with them, or every night, depending on whether or not they liked having cookies and milk before bed, which he was pretty sure that they would, but he didn't know if they would wanna go through the hassle of baking the cookies before they ate them together.

Carmen just made it, if he took her into the family one.  She was much more comfortable with him watching her and knowing it was okay to take her time peeing, otherwise, she would get up too soon again afraid she was taking too long and would not finish and so would likely pee her pants later, but since he took her to the potty and into the family one, and this time, let her finish in her own time, it took a few minutes, but she completely relaxed her bladder and didn't pee her pants.

When she was done on the toilet, she inspected her panties, but somehow, she had managed to get there in time, and they were not stained at all.

She then looked up at her new daddy and tried to show her panties up at him so he would know she wasn't bad and stained her panties.

Denise shrugged when he asked her to compare her parents to him.  Even though her parents abused her, she loved them and didn't understand what they did wrong, so it was hard to choose who she liked more even though he was a lot nicer to both her and her big sister.

She reached out though and hugged him and then put her thumb in her mouth as Carmen washed her hands.

"Did you see?" Carmen asked.  "I promise, I didn't even leak or stain my panties this time.  I promise."

"Good job, I saw, I'm glad that you were able to make it without staining your underwear or even leak this time." He told her as he continued to hug Denise and told her softly "I know that you probably loved your old mommy and daddy very much and didn't wanna leave them, I understand if you can't choose right now and you don't have to worry about choosing them, because no matter what, they are still your biological parents and they were the ones that took care of you little by little, even though they did really mean things to you. I just want you both to know that I will always be here for you no matter what happens to you." He said as he then released the hug, but found that Denise was still hugging him and decided to let her hug him for as long as she wanted to until she was ready to stop and get their clothes and toys if they still wanted them.

Carmen was happy when he said he saw and that he was glad she didn't have an accident.  She smiled and walked over to him, her pants still unbuttoned and she turned around for him so he could help her fix her clothes.  That was one thing that when Denise's dad let her use the toilet like she knew how to do, he insisted that he check her and fix her clothes so they were neat.  She was used to it, so she just expected Gordon to do it, too.

Denise looked up when Carmen came over to get her clothes fixed, and she released the hug so daddy would help her big sister.

Then they both looked up happily at their new daddy.

"We go shopping now?" they both asked.

He helped her button up her pants and then just nodded "Shopping now girls, time to get you girls some pretty new clothes and some toys if you two want them still." He told them as he left the bathroom with them and went to get a shopping cart before lifting Denise into the basket where she could hold onto him if she wanted to and wouldn't have to worry about getting tired walking around the store with them while they were getting their clothes. He then went to the aisle for their clothes first and told Carmen "Why don't you go ahead and look through the clothes selection and find 10 of each essential clothing item you need, okay, if you need help choosing clothes, then come back and find me and I'll help you pick out some clothes okay?" He said as he turned to Denise and lifted her out of the cart and asked her "Do you wanna walk and choose your clothes on your own, or do you want Daddy's help in choosing your clothes and not have to worry about getting tired?" He waited for her response and hoped she would be okay with being carried and choosing clothes with him.

Carmen nodded and ran right off to the shirts and sweaters first, her favorite things.

Denise looked up at her new daddy.

"I never been shopping before.  Can we look and then pick them out and daddy gets what we both like to see on me?" she asked.

Carmen was really enjoying looking at the different styles trying to choose.  She didn't understand prices, so she didn't worry about it.  If daddy wanted to worry about prices, he should have told her so.

She got one sweater was nearly $40, but the others were reasonable at only between $15 and $25.

She then looked at skirts, shorts, and pants.

Denise pointed over at the Disney Princess area.  She wanted to see those clothes, first, and behold, the place they ended up was right in the panty area for little girls her age.

He nodded and went to the area that she wanted to look at first and let her look through the underwear, while waiting for her to make her choice on what kind of underwear she wanted to wear. He was happy that he was spending time with them doing stuff like this and he was able to bond with them in some way, even if it was just to get clothes for them and let them have stuff that they actually liked to wear, instead of having to rely on whatever was available for them to wear at the time. He also wondered what he was gonna do when both girls were sleeping. After all, if Denise and Carmen were pooping and peeing their pants during the day, which thankfully he had been able to prevent at least one of Carmen's accidents from happening, then what was to stop their bodies from peeing and pooping when they were asleep and getting their beds all wet and messy. He needed to figure out a solution to the problem, besides taking them to go potty more often.

Carmen came back and loaded up the cart with her sweaters, and shirts, and then she looked up at him.

"So... how many skirts, how many shorts, how many pants?" she asked him.  "You said ten, but you didn't mean ten of each, right?"

She looked up at him.

Denise found the panties she wanted and then pointed over at the undershirts and the socks, some with designs that matched her panties.

"Yes I meant ten of each, I want you to be able to have ten different pairs of clothes that you can wear and change into, if you need to change and especially when you go to school, I'm sure that you don't wanna be wearing the same pair of clothes to school every day." He reasoned with her as he took down the designs she had pointed at and then brought them over to the cart and went back to the aisle they had been in and let her continue to pick out her pants and shirts and sweaters as well as her jacket for when she went out in cold weather so that she wouldn't be cold.

"So... ten skirts, ten shorts, and ten pants? all?"  she asked surprised.  She had not even gotten one new shirt before as far back as she could remember.

Denise happily pointed out stuff and nodded and shook her head at stuff he held out to her to help, and soon enough, both girls had everything he wanted as far as regular clothes for during the day.

Now, Carmen was hanging on his arm as he pushed the cart with Denise in it.

He was surprised that Carmen had latched onto his arms so easily and he just thought it was really adorable and continued to push the cart over to the toy aisle and told both girls "go ahead and pick out the toys you wanna have for when you wanna play with toys." He told them both as he continued to try and think about how he was going to fix the one outstanding problem, which was regarding both Denise's and Carmen's eventual nighttime accidents, if they in fact had them, which he was still sure they would have them, but he didn't know how he would be able to fix that particular problem, without embarrassing both girls in the process and losing the trust he had built up with them this far. He wanted to make sure that both of them were happy and content and didn't feel like something that they weren't.

The girls looked the toys over.

Carmen wanted something a little more for teenagers for the most part, but she did take a stuffed animal and a coloring book, too.

Denise loaded up on plushies and stuffies and a few things that would let her pretend to take care of house and her "babies."

Then they looked up at him.

They probably had about $7 or 8 hundred dollars worth of toys loaded in the cart if he let them buy what they wanted.

Gordon knew that he still had more than enough money to cover what he was gonna get the girls, after all, he still worked from and made a lot money when he was doing that job, plus, it payed him every week directly into his bank account, so he would always have enough money for whatever he would need to take care of. He wasn't rich by any stretch, he wasn't poor either, he was in the high upper middle class, that was for sure. He also wanted to spoil them a little bit anyways since they probably had been seldomly spoiled by their previous family and it would be nice for them to have some nice toys.

He also knew that he was gonna have to get Carmen a cell phone, but he wasn't sure about which one he should get, since he didn't know how responsible she could be yet and how she tppl care of the stuff she had gotten.

When the girls were done getting the toys and clothes they wanted, it seemed that nearly three and a half hours had passed already since he had taken them to eat something, and it was getting late.

Denise was starting so droop and close her eyes.

Carmen was leaning more into her new daddy as though ready to fall asleep.

They were just about to the car, ready to be put in and buckled in, when Denise's hands absentmindedly went down to her crotch though she didn't look like she was struggling or tense.

(Can we please continue to have the track of when they both last went, so that I can figure out how many posts they have before they have another accident, though we had already discussed daytime and nighttime accidents, so...)

Gordon noticed Denise's hand and looked to Carmen and whispered in her ear "go ahead and get in the car Carmen, I'm gonna check on something with Denise, okay?" He told her and then bent down to Denise and whispered into her ear "Denise baby, are you okay? Do you need the potty or anything before we leave the store to go home?" He asked her as he continued to watch her hand just in case she did have an accident.

(Is this so you, in character, can try to figure out their potty schedule or something?)

(Denise PBP-- Number of posts between pees: 6)

(Carmen PBP: 2)

Denise looked up at him and nodded when he asked if she wanted to maybe use the bathroom.  She did sort of want to go, but she thought she could hold it a little bit longer if he wanted her to.

Carmen did as he told her and got in the car and waited.

(Something like that, this way I can figure out exactly how long my character's gonna have before the girl's have an accident.)

"Okay Denise, do you wanna use the potty before we leave, or do you wanna try and hold it? The house is about two hours away, if you think you can hold it until we get to the house, let me know by nodding your head yes, shake your head no, if you think that you can't hold it until we get to the house." He told her and then opened the door where Carmen was sitting and told her the same thing he had told Denise and then asked her if she also wanted to use the potty before they left the store for the house since it was far from the store they were at.

Denise PBP: 7

"Two hours?" Lacey asked. "No, I can't wait that long.  But I'm not sure I want to go potty by myself without daddy in there.  I don't like public toilets even if you don't mind me going there."

She looked up at him.

"Can you take me, or can I pee my pants?" she asked him.

Carmen PBP: 3

"No, I don't feel like peeing at all," Carmen said.  "I'll probably be okay for at least two hours."

She really was not a good just of time though, so it could be longer or it could be shorter before she would need to go.  However, she didn't realize she was not a good judge of time, and so just assumed she could wait the two hours.

"Well how about all of us go potty just in case, I know that you don't feel like peeing Carmen, but maybe it might be a good idea to at least try and if nothing comes out, then at least you know that you tried, okay?" He told her as he took Denise by the hand and walked with her to the bathroom hoping that Carmen would follow behind him. He really didn't wanna leave her by herself, but if one of the girls needed to go, then he was gonna at least try and take them to the potty so that they could go and not have to worry about an accident.

Denise PBP: 8

Denise reached up to have daddy carry her.  She was starting to wiggle a little impatiently as though she was having trouble holding it.

"Okay, I go potty with daddy.

Carmen PBP: 4

Carmen sighed and got out of the car.  She thought it was silly to be taken to the potty like a little kid that didn't know what she was doing when she was old enough to know if she had to go potty or not.

Still, daddy was trying to help her, so she didn't tell him what she was thinking.

She walked behind them towards the store so her little sister could go without making her pants wet.

Gordon picked up Denise when she asked for it and carried her to the potty and when both girls were inside, he just let Denise down and then helped her get her panties and skirt off and helped her onto the potty and waited for her to go and then Carmen could go next when Denise was done and simply just waited. He also knew that he was gonna have to get the cookies for when they baked some cookies after they had dinner, he also had just realized that he was out of some other essential dinner items and would need to go and get them, plus, he would let the girls pick out what exactly they would like to have for dinner tonight.

Denise PBP: 9

He had just put her on the toilet when water started pouring out of her little girl place.  She peed for about a minute or so, and then looked up at him.

"I peed," she said.  "Look.  My panties stayed dry, daddy!"

She was proud of herself since she had never stayed dry in public before.

Carmen PBP: 5

Carmen sighed and sat on the toilet or as long as he wanted her to.  Then she would get up without having anything come out at all.

"I told you I didn't need to go right now," she told him.

She went to the sink to wash her hands and eventually started to walk back to the car with her new daddy.

"I know, but at least you tried, that's what counts." He told her as he looked to Denise and told her "good job for staying dry." He told her as he took her off the potty and got her clothes back in place before helping her to wash her hands and then walking back to the car with Carmen and Denise, letting them get in the car before doing the same and starting the two hour drive to his house, which would probably be met with a stop at the supermarket and he decided to ask the girls "So, what would my two girls like for their dinner tonight?" He asked them as he drove towards his house and the girls new home. He had decided that he would stop off at a grocery store that was nearby their house so that way they could get there stuff and get home in a quick and easy timeline.

Denise PBP: 0

Denise smiled and settled in the back seat to go to sleep.

Carmen PBP: 6

Carmen frowned at him telling her that she at least tried as though she were a little kid.  She didn't like having her potty controlled for her, whether it was to make her try or to tell her she could hold it.  But what could she do?  Maybe he really was afraid she was going to pee her pants again.

She looked up at him.

"Okay, I understand."

She decided that she had to try when he told her to, so it was no point in saying anything and just do as she was told.