LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carmen and Denise

Ishigreensa

"It's okay girls, I'm not mad, I know you two didn't mean it and I don't mind if you two play a loud game and tickle each other, all I'm asking is that you please make sure that you don't kick the back of my chair when I'm driving because it could cause me to lose control of the car and we could all crash into someone or something, okay?" He told them as he continued to drive and got to the restaurant and he let the two girls get out of the car and then led them inside the restaurant and put in a reservation for 3. While they waited, he decided to play with Denise a little bit, so that she didn't get bored waiting. He would also add some toys onto the list of things he was going to get them.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise last peed: 2 hours                   last pooped: 2 hours

trip + 10 min.             

Carmen last peed: 3 hours 10min.  last pooped: 1 hour 20 min

__________top is just so I don't overdo it and can keep track ________________

The children played a little quieter anyway in the back until they got to the restaurant.

When they got there, Carmen opened her door and undid her belt, but she looked up at Gordon to make sure it was okay to get out of the car.  She was, after all, 13 years old, so knew how to look for traffic and when to open the door, but on the other hand, the last three families she had been with had not treated her like she knew what she was doing, so she made sure it was okay before getting out.

Denise just waited for him to open her door like her dad always did when she lived there.

Then he took them into the restaurant, and the next thing Denise knew, he was playing around with her.  She kept sneaking up just out of reach of him, and teasing him to tickle her, but if he moved towards her, he would run away and then do it again.

Carmen smiled and watched them play.

Gordon continued to play with Denise until they were called for their table and stood up before walking with both girls as they got to a booth and he let Denise and Carmen slide into their seats before he sat down and then looked over the menu and saying "Okay girls, go ahead and look over the menu and see what you would like to eat and show it to me so that way I know what you two want to eat, okay?" He told them both as he waited for them to make their choices and decided to go with a bacon cheeseburger with french fries for himself, this place was usually known for their homemade burgers, they were always so good, which is why he liked this place and came in often to eat.

The girls sat down and looked up at their new care giver when he told them to get what they wanted.

Carmen's mouth dropped to the floor.  She had never ever remembered anyone telling her to pick what she wanted at a restaurant before.

Denise quickly opened the menu and started to look through it for something that she might like.

While the girls were looking over the menu, Carmen felt like she could pee, but she waited wanting to decide on what to eat first.  It wasn't an emergency or anything.  Besides, even if he was kind to them, she was a little bit nervous of asking to go in public.

Mike waited for the two to tell him what they wanted to eat, he figured he should make them go wash their hands before they ate, so he would have them do that. Plus, it would give them an excuse to maybe try and have them use the toilet in case either one needed to go when they were in there. Soon one of the bussers came over and brought them some waters to drink while they waited for the waiter to come and take their orders for the food. Mike took his water and the straw provided and opened it up, before putting it into the drink and taking sips of his water, he was kind of thirsty at the moment, so it would help to drink some water.

(They didn't go wash hands yet, right?)

Carmen smiled when her water came, and she picked it up and started to drink it without bothering with the straw.  She was kid of thirsty.  

Denise smiled up at her new daddy and then picked up the glass with both hands and started to drink from it as slowly as she could to show him that she was trying to be a good proper lady while being out in public.

Carmen sighed after she drank half her water down and looked up at her new daddy.

"Thank you for lunch, daddy."

(Not yet, no)

"Your welcome sweetheart, I'm happy that you girls are able to have a proper lunch, instead of just whatever you're used to eating when you were with the mean people you were with before." He said and told Denise "Good job, your such a proper little lady, but you don't have to prove anything to me Denise, I like you just the way you are, problems and all, same goes for Carmen, you both don't have to prove anything to me, because I don't care about that stuff, in my mind, you already are as perfect as can be and nothing will change that fact." He explained as he looked around and wondered what the heck the waiter was doing at the moment and why they seemed to be the only ones that hadn't been able to put in an order yet for their food.

Denise squirmed a little bit at the table and smiled at her new daddy.  She was definitely liking this new daddy a lot more, not having to worry all the time if she should speak or not.

Olivia smiled when he told them that he liked them just as they were.  She thought she liked him, too.

The waiter was taking a little long to get to them, it seemed.  Olivia looked down at her lap, and then back up at her new daddy.  She didn't have to go that bad, yet, and she knew better than to ask, well, she had been trained that it was not proper to ask in a public place like that... so she kept holding it.  

The girls looked around at the people seated around them, and as they did so, Denise's mouth watered a bit.

"How about we go and wash our hands since the waiter seems to be taking a little longer to get to us, okay?" He said as he stood up and waited for the girls to get up as well and walked with them to the bathroom. He had noticed Denise had been squirming a little, so he figured that might be a signal that it was time for her to have a break and use the bathroom. He got to the bathrooms and let the girls go into the girls bathroom and wash their hands and use the bathroom while they were in there if needed and he would go into the boys bathroom to wash his hands, because he knew better than to take a 13 and a 10 year old in with him to the boys bathroom, unless he wanted to get some funny questions coming his way about why he was doing that and possibly getting himself arrested or worse than that.

(Actually, a ten year old, not much would be said in reality, but a thirteen year old, yeah.  The ten year old wouldn't want to go in the boys' room given a choice, but a dad is still allowed to take her if he feels he needs to protect her in public.  At least it was still okay about 10 years ago....  Even in America).

The girls walked into the bathroom and they found that all the stalls were being used, and there was a small line of three girls waiting.

Olivia shrugged and went to the sink to wash her hands.

Denise, being used to being spanked if she took too long the very few times her dad let her use the public bathroom, thought it was better to just wash her hands too, so they both came out not a couple minutes later without using the toilet.

Then they waited for their daddy to come out and get them before going to the table with him.

Gordon came out a minute after the girls had and led them back to the table and right as they all sat down again, the waiter came over to them and started taking their orders for what they would like to eat and once the waiter had all their orders, he took the menus and walked away and came back with the soda that Gordon had ordered and then left again to go and put the orders in.

Gordon turned to his girls and asked them "So, I know your names and I know how old the two of you are, but I don't know what kinds of things my sweet girls like to do for fun when they are able to, so can you each tell me what you like to do for fun?" He asked them as he waited for their answer and wondered what they were going to answer with and also started to think about maybe watching a movie with the two of them and having some popcorn as well as maybe having them help him bake some cookies that they could all eat them together while they watched the movie before bed.

(Oops, I didn't see this one before.  sorry):

The girls smiled when he said he wanted to know what they were into.

"We like to do each other's hair and nails," Denise told him.

"And we listen to music together and we like to play around chasing each other and tickling or playing tag with one another," Carmen added.

"I sometimes wanted to spend the night with friends," Denise said.  "But my dad never let me because he said I'd wet my bed or my pants and get made fun of."

Both girls looked up at him.

"We both color sometimes," Carmen added again.

They were both happily chirping about what they liked, and as he listened, they opened up more and more until eventually they wondered what it was like to watch a regular movie.  They sometimes got to watch cartoons when Denise's dad said it was okay, but they never ever seen a movie before, even at school.  Their parents always made sure to sign the form that prevented them watching school movies.

(It's fine, I'm assuming that your still keeping track of the time between the two have gone to the bathroom?)

"I'm glad that you both have stuff that you like to do for fun." He paused as he tried to find a good way to frame the next he was about to ask them and then just decided to ask them straight out "You know, I was thinking that it has been a while since I've had some home baked cookies with some milk and watched a movie together with others as a family or friends, maybe the three of us can do just that and eat some popcorn as well tonight after dinner and before you girls have to get ready and go to bed." He suggested as he looked and waited for their reaction, which he didn't know if they would be happy or if they would be just surprised by this, but not wanna do it.

Yes, I am...)

The girls looked at one another a smile spreading on their faces until their spirits seemed to light up.

"Oh, can we?" they asked both excited.  

Even though Carmen was supposed to be thirteen years old, she was acting much more like a seven year old as she showed her excitement for his plan.  Of course, Denise was just as excited and jumping up and down in her seat.

The girls seemed to take several minutes to calm down enough to listen to the next thing he said.

(You sure that you don't wanna have Carmen regress when she is around her father? I already know what we planned for Denise...)

"Oh look, I have two very excitable girls here and since you really seem to like what I suggested, how about we do that and after we are done getting you girls clothes and maybe some toys if you want them, we can go and get some cookies that the three of us together can make and it will be a good activity for the three of us to do together as a family." He told them as he looked at them and waited to see how excited they would get, he then saw the food coming and hoped they wouldn't ignore the food because they were too excited to even think about eating at the moment.

(judging what is usually meant by regressing, yes, I'm sure.  She will act immature from time to time when she gets excited and stuff, but she won't need the constant babying and stuff that a regressed kid needs.)

The girls looked up at him and listened to him intently until he stopped talking and then they nodded vigorously that that was exactly what they wanted to do.

When the food came, both girls looked up at it and waited for it to be set down in front of them and then they started to eat.

Gordon immediately started eating as soon as he got his food and thanked the waiter as he ate and just ate his food and drank his soda. After a bit of eating, he had finished both his food and his soda and waited for the girls to finish as he drank from his refilled cup of water and wondered if the girls needed to go to the bathroom, since they were drinking water instead of soda, though he didn't think much about it as he waited for the two to finish up eating and would have them wash their hands again before they left to go and shop for clothes and maybe some toys if they wanted them.

(Badly failed rolls:  2, 1, 1, 1 keep 3 means 4)

Denise started to pee her pants while she ate and just continued peeing herself without saying anything until they were done eating, and he was ready to get the girls up from the table to get their hands washed and do whatever next.

Carmen was still holding it, but she would be having an emergency soon enough.

(Oh darn it! I didn't even know she was at the final stage and had a potty emergency, had I known, I probably would've had her go and use the bathroom, ah well. I thought I had at least another post or two, where I could get them to the bathroom before it became an accident, ah well.)

When Gordon told the girls to get up, he saw Denise's pants were soaked and figured out instantly that she had an accident and just mentally smacked himself in the face for not asking the girls when they had last gone to the bathroom, if he had known that they needed to go this bad, he would've had them go before their food came as well as washed their hands, but since he thought they had already gone before he had come to the center and taken them with him, he didn't think that they would need to go until they got to the store. Regardless though, he was going to have to clean up Denise and then when he was at home with them, he would have to give her a bath to get the smell of pee off of her anyways, and so he told her

"Denise, honey, I think you might've had an accident while sitting at the table...baby? Can you tell daddy when the last time you went potty before the accident?" He asked her calmly so that way she didn't think he was mad at her for having an accident. He also added "I'm not mad, nor do I think that you are a baby for having an accident,  daddy just wants to know when you went potty last, so that he can try and help you prevent your accidents, okay?" He explained and just hoped she wasn't too upset as he took them both to the bathroom and told Carmen "Carmen, if you need to use the bathroom, can you please do so before we leave, I don't wanna see you end up like your sister if I can help it, I would rather have you both dry and comfortable, but it didn't work out that way, so now we're gonna have to clean up Denise before we leave, okay?" He told her as he turned his attention back to Denise.

Actually, if I had not fudged the roll, something I'm doing to keep it from always being the same wetting scenario every time..., you probably would have had time to see her just start to leak and probably could have save her clothes, but I fudged the roll.)

Denise shrugged and put her finger in her mouth trying to look innocent.

"I think the last time either of us went, was when we pooped our pants earlier," Carmen told him honestly.  "That was maybe an hour or two before you came to get us."

She smiled up at him.

She looked at him when he suggested she went potty.

"But daddy, the bathroom was full.  I don't wanna take all day and get a spanking for taking all day in the girls' room and making you wait and worry so you get mad at me."

She looked down at the floor being more than willing to pee her pants and have him mad at her for that rather than being mad she took a long time out of his view in public, something she learned from living with Denise's parents.

"While it might be true that I would be worried about you if you were in the bathroom too long, I wouldn't wanna punish you because of it, I would rather you be able to take care of your needs and if that means having to wait until you two come back out, then I wouldn't mind you girls taking long in the bathrooms at all, as long as I knew you were safe in the end and that you were able to use the bathroom and avoid having an accident. So, since like you said Carmen, the girls bathroom is full and it would take you a bit to be able to actually use the bathroom and come out, I'm gonna have to take you with me into the bathroom as well, so that you can use the bathroom Carmen and I can still take care of cleaning up Denise, okay?" He said as he motioned for Carmen to come with him as he went into the 3rd door where the bathrooms were that was marked as just a regular bathroom and had a person in a wheelchair on the sign as well as a family on the sign as well.

He then pulled down the changing table and looked at Denise and then picked her up and put her onto the changing table and tried his best to clean her legs around her panties and then pulled down her panties so that he could clean her pee place and instantly knew they were soaked, luckily for him though he had another pair for her to wear in the backpack (I know I didn't write it in the post when he had left the car, but I'm gonna say that he brought the backpack with him, okay?) he had brought with him. Thankfully, he seemed to have at least one niece that still peed herself during the day, so since then, he had always made sure to pack at least an extra pair of little girls underwear whenever he was out with her. Though he wasn't out with her right now, he had still taken it because he knew that he was gonna be out with his new daughters today, getting them stuff and getting them settled in and doing fun stuff with them, so it was inevitable, that one of them was gonna have at least one accident, but he hadn't thought that it would be so soon. Regardless though, he was thankful that he had a change with him.

Once he had cleaned up her pee place, he showed Denise the pair of panties and told her "Okay, these are gonna be the last pair of panties I'm gonna have to change you into until we get to the store and I can buy you two some more clean pairs of clothes and underwear, okay? This doesn't mean that I'm mad at you, I'm just letting you know that if another accident happens I won't be able to give you clean underwear until we can buy some more, okay?" He told her as he slipped the clean pair on her and knew that he would still be able to wash that pair of panties if she did have an accident when he got home, he put the wet pair in the backpack and closed it up, before picking Denise off the table and putting her down, before asking both girls "Can you two please do me a favor from now on? No matter how bad that you have to go to the bathroom, can you two please tell me, when you have to go to the bathroom, even if it's not urgent, okay? I just wanna make sure you girls can be as comfortable as possible, for as long as possible and if this is one way I can help you two prevent accidents, then I'm willing to give it a shot, okay?" He told them as he noticed Denise looking up at him like she wanted to ask him a question, or like she wanted to tell him something, but he wasn't sure just yet and decided that it was probably nothing and that he was reading the signals wrong.

Carmen had gone right over to the toilet and pulled her pants and panties down as if he wasn't even there, or as if she was used to pulling her underwear down in front of men.  Actually, Denise's dad often checked their underwear for dried pee stains and poop stains, or any reason at all to punish them like that, so sitting on the toilet in front of him was nothing.  She had to do that with Denise's dad more times than she could count, and one other place used to check her to see if she peed her pants all the time, too.

When he told the girls that he wanted them to him, they both looked at each other and then back up at him, scared to voice what they were concerned about, but wondering if it would be lying if they agreed to tell him and then couldn't because they were too scared to say so in public or when they knew they weren't supposed to before.

Eventually, Carmen spoke up.

"I'm sorry, da... daddy.  I don't... I don't want to promise to do that."

She waited for him to ask why.

"If we get scared and can't tell you until we do it in our pants, we don't want to lie to you and say we'll tell you.  We aren't used to being allowed to tell if we have to pee in public."

"It's okay, sweetheart, then if you can't promise me to do that, then I think what we will do is that when we are away from the house together and you girls aren't in school, then I'll just take you two to the bathroom more often so that way if your able to go as much as you need to, then we can hopefully prevent as many accidents as possible during the day, okay?" He told them both and then said "Now how about we wash our hands before we leave the bathroom, okay? Afterwards, we're going to the store, okay?" He told them as he waited for them to wash their hands, before he would wash his own hands and then lead them out of the bathroom and then to the car again, before letting both girls get in by themselves and starting up the car, before making sure both girls were inside and drove to the store that he was gonna be taking them to.

As he drove though, he did start to wonder a little bit if the girls were becoming attached to him, but he knew that they seemed to be more relaxed around him now than when he had first met them earlier today. They were both adorable though regardless of whether or not they were attached to him, because all he cared about, was that they were his girls and the three of them were going to be a family, now and forever, which is the one thing he had always wanted, a family of his very own.

Carmen was not peeing yet, but when he told them he was ready to go, she stood up anyway, stopping her peeing midstream so as not to wet her pants.

She wasn't used to the idea that she was allowed to tell him she was ready or not, but had always been used to the idea that when the adult said it was time, it was time no matter what.

She pulled up her pants and started towards the sink so that he wouldn't get mad at her dawdling even though she hadn't even really started to pee yet... really.

Both girls thought it was a good idea for him to take them potty often, but they hoped he would give them enough time to go without being mad if he was going to do that.

Denise looked up at him.

"You won't be mad when you take us potty all the time?" she asked him.

Carmen moved her thighs together to keep from peeing any in her pants since she had just started when he said it was time to go.  It was probably her fault for not peeing right away while he was changing Denise, but she just had trouble sometimes starting, especially with other people in the bathroom with her.

"No I won't be mad, I won't ever be mad because I have to take you two potty all the time. Like I said, I want you girls to be as comfortable for as long as possible, okay?" He told Denise as he added "I'll still love and care for you no matter what happens or what I have to do in order to keep you girls as mine forever and ever." He told her sweetly as he continued to drive and they reached the store and as soon as they got in, he looked to Carmen and asked her "Were you able to go potty all the way, while we were in the bathroom? If not, please tell me and I'll take you quickly before we start shopping that way, you won't have to feel uncomfortable choosing clothes and toys, okay?" He then waited for her to answer him and added "you don't need to be afraid of telling me, I won't be mad, I promise Carmen, I will never be mad at you for having accidents or not being able to make it to the toilet on time, okay? So please be honest with me, okay?" He told her softly.