LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of New Beginnings (For Ishiagreensa)

Olivia PBP: 0  #2 PBP: x x x x

Olivia looked down the whole time, but she didn't fight him helping her get her pants off or over to the tub.  She just stood there not saying anything about what she had done.

She obediently stepped into the tub.  She heard him saying it was okay to pee her pants, but she didn't feel it was okay.  She knew that others would have beat her for it, even when they made her wait so long by their own doing, that it happened.

She let him wash her, and as he washed her, she started to calm down because he made her feel safe the way he wash her.  She knew she could trust him, and he was gentle and seemed caring.

She finally relaxed.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake continued to wash his daughter until she was completely clean and then helped her out of the bed and into a fluffy warm towel and then let her dry herself off and brought the bags of clothes that she had gotten and told her that he was "gonna be outside while you get changed, I'm sorry that you had an accident and if I had been able to help prevent it, I would have done as much as possible to make sure that you had been able to get to the bathroom. But since I didn't know, but anyways, it's not your fault that you didn't know until it was too late." He told her as he went out of the room and sat on the bed again, regardless of the wet spot on the bed that he now saw, he didn't much care, after all he had once slept in an entirely wet mattress because his sister who had been sleeping with him at the time, had too much soda to drink like Olivia did and the two of them had been cuddled up together and unfortunately since all the soda had been in her system, it caused her to have more than one big bed wetting accident and since their mother had not thought about putting a mattress protector on any of the beds, it had practically ruined his mattress in one night, a fact with which he had to live with for a whole week.

Olivia PBP: 5  #2 PBP: x x x x

Olivia smiled when he finished with her and told her he was going to give her some space so she could put on her clean clothes now.  She wasn't sure how she felt about that.  If he could bathe her, couldn't he just dress her?  But she said nothing and let him walk out before she dropped the towel and started to looked at the clean panties.

After putting on her panties, she carried the other clothes into the other room, and put them at the foot of her bed.

"Daddy?  I sleep soon, and I don't wanna wet new clothes.  I just wear panties, okay?"

She walked over where he was and sat on the floor next to his bed he was sitting on.

"All right sweetheart, if that's how you feel about it? As long as your comfortable, then it's okay with me." He said as he took his pjs and went to go change and get ready for bed himself, since he knew that tomorrow, he was gonna have to take her out to go and get breakfast. Regardless if she actually wet herself or not, he would still treat her like a normal girl her age, that meant privacy and not being as much of a over-protective parent as a first time parent would be with their first child. He didn't wanna spoil her too much, but he also didn't want her to feel like she was being ignored and that daddy wasn't paying attention to her.

Olivia PBP: 11  #2 PBP: x x x x

Olivia watched him stand up and go to the bathroom, so she smiled and crept into the bed with the wet spot she caused.  She didn't want daddy to have to sleep in the bed she wet.

She laid there for a bit though, not really wanting to fall asleep until she saw daddy come back out and she knew she would be safe.

She had no idea that the soda she had drank was still in her system and would make her need to pee even more during that night.

Jake got in the side of the bed with her and laid down turning to her and bringing her in close for a cuddle with one arm, while using the other to turn out the light and telling her "goodnight sweetheart, I'm glad that I found you and that now we're both together as a family." He said as he then laid his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into dreamland with his new daughter right besides him.

Olivia PBP: 16  #2 PBP: x x x x

Olivia started to close her eyes, and she rested though she felt too much excitement to sleep yet.  It was quite a day for her.  This guy took very good care of her, and he seemed to want to continue.  She really hoped she was not misunderstanding.

It took about two hours for her to get sleepy, but just as she was about to close her eyes, she suddenly sat up and looked down at her panties.

No, they were still dry.

She ran all the way to the bathroom and got her panties out of the way just in time to pee in the toilet.  That soda she had had earlier really troubled her fragile bladder.  And it wasn't even done since she drank the whole bottle of Mountain Dew in the end.

After she peed for nearly a minute, she stood up, pulled up her panties, flushed, and then washed her hands.  

(50 points if you guess what she forgot to do).

She the went back to the bedroom and climbed back in with her daddy, curled into him, and closed her eyes to finally go to sleep.

The next morning, she would wake up soaked from peeing twice without waking up during the night.  But at least now, the soda had finally run its course....

(She's not awake yet.  I wasn't sure if you wanted her to wake up first or if you wanted daddy to wake up first.)

(idk, wipe herself?)

Gordon woke up in the morning, but wasn't completely awake yet and at first, he didn't know what he felt, but after a few minutes, he felt a warm and wet spot on the bed, as he traced it, his hand landed on his daughter and he knew that she had peed the bed. He wasn't gonna be mad at her, quite the opposite, he would give her a bath when she woke up and then would let her get dressed and take her out to breakfast, so for now, he pretended like he didn't feel her wet underwear and know that she had wet the bed. He got to work on making her his, luckily he knew his way around the state's mainframe and was able to get in without anyone knowing he was there and quickly did all the paperwork and created a birth certificate with Olivia's name on it and his signature as her parent and her date of birth, which he took into account her current age and filled in her right birth date. He then made sure that there was nothing that could lead back to him and got out of the system, all while on his phone and all while keeping it off the radar of the government. Once he had done that, he got out of the system and deleted the app and all it's data from his phone, he knew in a few days he would get the official documents from the state itself.

Olivia PBP: 1  #2 PBP: x x x x x

(You got it):

Olivia stretched and as she did, the blankets came off and then she realized what she did.

She sat up and covered her wet panties looking up at daddy.

"Daddy...," she whined.  "I peed."

She sounded miserable though.

"Oh, I don't know how to tell you at night.  Last night, you sleep and I pee toilet, but you don't wake to tell, so I go.  I sorry."

She looked at him with pleading eyes knowing she broke the rule about telling you first, and also knowing she really peed badly all over the bed.

"It's okay sweetheart, you don't have to tell me at night when we're sleeping, okay? Now come on, let's get you all cleaned up, okay?" He told her as he waited for her to get up and then would take her into the bathroom and let her get undressed, while running the water and then would let her get in and ask her "do you want daddy to clean you up? Or do you wanna take a bath by yourself?" He asked her as he sat on the closed toilet seat and waited for her response to his question.

Olivia PBP: 1  #2 PBP: x x x x x

In response, she reached up and tried to hug him and wait for him to take care of her.  She knew it was probably even babyish to do, but she really liked it when daddy took care of her the night before, she was soaked and wet and really depressed and wanted daddy to make it all better.

He then just took her into the bathroom and got her undressed and into the bath, he then just started to clean her up and washed her off and before she knew it, she was clean and he got her out of the bath and then got her out and wrapped a towel around her, before taking her out of the bathroom and then just dressing her in clean clothes, before saying "Okay Olivia, are you ready to get some breakfast?" He asked her as he waited for her to answer and then would make sure he had everything before he would walk with her outside to the car and get in and start driving to get some breakfast.

Olivia PBP: 2  #2 PBP: x x x x x

Olivia felt better the minute he put her in the bath and started to wash her.  Soon enough, he had her cleaned up, and was dressing her.

When he asked if she wanted breakfast, she even smiled as she nodded.

"Can I get pancakes and strawberry sauce on them?" she asked.

She let him get ready, then she reached for his hand.  She was not acting 13 or 14, that was for sure.  She was probably acting more like a ten year old with wetting troubles.... maybe even a seven or eight year old, when after she peed her pants and wanted help.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah, you can get pancakes with strawberry syrup on them if you want." He said as he walked with her out to the car and started the drive to the restaurant he had in mind and soon they reached the restaurant and got out, going inside and then he got a table for the two of them and just waited for them to be seated, in the meantime, he asked her "How are you feeling, being around me that is? Am I a better daddy, then the people you were with before sweetheart?" He then continued to try and interact with her a little more, because he knew that he wanted to bond with his new daughter and he wanted to be sure that she would be as happy as can be while she was with him.

Olivia leaned against him and nodded when he asked her about how he was doing as a daddy.

"You are the best," she said a little playfully sounding younger.

"You my bestest daddy in the whole wide world!"

She hugged him.

She then got in his lap and put her arms around him not caring they were in public at all.  She didn't know anyone there, so it didn't matter if they saw her acting immature or not.

"Thank you Olivia, your the best daughter in the whole wide world as well." He told her as he gave her a nice soft kiss on her forehead and just played with her like he would do as if she was a 8 year old elementary school girl that wanted nothing more than to play with her dad when she was out and about. They soon got their table though and he sat down with her next to him and he looked over the menu for what he wanted to eat and then would put his menu down, when he knew what he wanted and would smile at her, wondering what else she would like to do and would ask her in a bit what else she would like to do with him today.

Olivia didn't know what else to do, so she just relaxed.  For once, she was happy and she didn't want it to end.

He decided to entertain Olivia for a bit and play with her like a child would do when they were bored and he just waited for the waiter to come, once the waiter came they ordered their food and then he asked her "So, is there anything specific you would like to do with me today or would you just like to stay in the hotel room for a while until you think of something that you wanna do?" He asked her as he smiled and waited for her answer.

Olivia shrugged and looked up at him with a smile.

"I don't know what to do," she said.  "I've never played this much before, nor even been allowed out for so long to do anything I wanted.  I just... I don't know what I can do."

She was bouncing though with excitement.

"I just want to be with daddy is all."

"Alright then, how about we go and maybe have some fun at the park if you want and maybe if you wanna go swimming in the pool later, after that, we can figure out stuff to do as we go along in the day, okay?" He told her as he smiled and just continued to try and keep her entertained. Soon the food came and he just let her eat, while he took the time to eat as well. He also tried to think of other things that they could do together as father and daughter, if she wanted to go look around in the mall, he would do it with her, as long as he got to spend time with her, he didn't care.