LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of New Beginnings (For Ishiagreensa)

The start of summer was upon the world, all throughout the state, children were playing and people were out enjoying the day. As the day progressed, a man pulled into the gas station off the highway in his Ford sedan, it was a 4 door sedan, so he could easily fit more than one person inside of it. He was getting gas because he was coming back from visiting his family in a separate state than his home state and he was coming back from that. When he pulled into the station, he had turned off the engine and then got out, putting the gas nozzle in and then paying for the gas through the pump before pumping gas into his car. As he let the gas be pumped into his car, he couldn't help but notice something odd out of the corner of his eye. He hadn't been watching anything in particular really, he had just been sort of looking around. The thing that had caught his attention was a girl, she couldn't be any older than at least 14, if that. The girl was Asian, he could tell because he was also Asian and he worked diligently at a retail store as a cash register associate. The girl seemed to be mid relief, but that wasn't what caught his eye about her, what was odd, was how she seemed to not be fully exposed, and instead of squatting down like a normal girl did, she seemed to be half-standing, half-squatting on the cement. Her face was full of relief, so, he decided to wait until he thought she was fully done before he would go over and ask her why she had done what she had been doing on the sidewalk where many people could see her.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young girl from Thailand had been let out of a brown and green station wagon, Ford, about an hour before the Asian man had stopped off to fill his tank.  She had been crying then and trying to repent for something, but it as all in a different language than most spoke.  No one understood what they were talking about then, and though the girl was crying, it was hard to tell that she wasn't just being scolded for something or other.

Before anyone realized what happened, the man in the station wagon had been in the store, and taken off, and this little Thai girl had disappeared long enough that no one realized who she was when she later reappeared.

She looked around for a bathroom after about half an hour, but when she found one, it was locked.  It looked like you had to ask permission, something she couldn't do because of two reasons.  One, she didn't think anyone spoke her language there, but more than that, if she was found by the wrong people, according to the man that dropped her off from the station wagon, she would be in serious trouble.

She sighed and shook her head.

She took some time before she finally decided that there was nothing she could do about her predicament.  

Olivia looked around and she thought she was hidden from most of the patrons at the gas station, so she half squatted down, trying to spread her legs as wide as she could as she did, and she lifted her tan skirt.

Her blue and green stripped pull over was dingy and a bit of red-clay dirt was all over it, basically dusting the whole shirt, but also her skirt that she pulled out of the way.

Her purple panties were partially on display as she started to pee.  She wasn't sure about what to do about them because if she pulled them down, and if someone came up on her, they might see more than she wanted them to, but if she kept them up.... well, her choice was evident as the lavender undies darkened to a darker blue-purple around her bum and through the crotch of her panties.

She had not noticed someone had noticed that she was peeing her panties right there until the man came up on her to ask her what she was doing.

She looked up at him, her jaw quivering and her eyes wide as he started to talk.

When he first started in English, she just looked down not knowing what he was saying.  She figured that he didn't know how to talk to her, but her features were not Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Indian.  The man, being from Thai himself, recognized that she looked a bit like people from his motherland, so ....

As the man started talking to her, he noticed she couldn't understand him, as well as the fact that she seemed to be from his home country of Thailand and so, he decided to switch to the native language of his home country and started speaking to her in that language and asked her kindly and with a soft voice "What were you doing out here? Did you need help, but couldn't find it?" He asked her as he looked at her and then examined her condition. He didn't know much about children himself, but he did know that when there was a young girl out by herself, he couldn't just stand by and let her just continue to be out here by herself. He had to help her, but first, he had to gain a sliver of her trust so that she could get the help that she most likely needed.

Olivia looked up at him surprised when she heard him speak their native language.

"You can't help me.  If you do, I'll go to a bad place with bars and bread and water and where they beat you daily," she said telling him what she had been told jail would be like.  "Please don't let someone help me to go to that bad place?"

She shivered a bit.

"Please?"

"You speak Thai, too?  Are you from the people who get people over here to become maids and stuff?"

"Hey now, let's just take a deep breath okay? I wouldn't wanna call anyone that would make you go to that horrible place. I promise that I won't call anyone, but in return, can you try and pull up your clothes first? I know their dirty and wet, I have a hotel down the road that I'm gonna be staying at, if you can wait until we get there, we can get you clean and then from there you can just get some new clothes, There should be a shop in the hotel that would let me be able to get some clean underwear for you at least if nothing else, and then later, we can go and get you some actual clothes that you can wear and change into when you get to take showers and stuff, if you choose to stay with me that is. You don't have to, but I'm offering you a place to stay and a nice warm bed to sleep in for at least the night." He told her

"Um... thank you." Fourteen year old Olivia said looking up at him.  Her broad face with dark brown eyes and tan face with a touch of rosiness in her cheeks smiled gratefully at him.

"But you won't really want me to go with you.  You don't know it, but I'm not a good maid, and I make trouble.  That's why I'm stuck out here.  My last master threw me out because I couldn't get things right at home, and ... and... I was a bad girl."

She looked down.

"Just because one person doesn't want you, doesn't mean that another one might not want you. Like me for instance, I wouldn't have asked if you wanted to come with me so that you could get cleaned up and I certainly wouldn't have offered you a place to stay for the night or offered to get you a clean pair of underwear and a couple of pairs of clothes for when you need them." He told her as he then added "So, yes I do want you to come with me. I'd like you to be able to have at least a place to get cleaned up and a warm comfy bed to sleep in for the night if nothing else." He said "It's gonna get kinda cold out here and the way your dressed currently, you would be very cold and I don't know if you would be able to find a place that was warm enough or comfortable enough, without having to do something that you might regret later on."

He hoped that she would wanna come with him, he really wanted to make sure that she would be okay until tomorrow. She didn't have to come if she didn't want to, but something very bad would happen to her if she didn't, he thought to himself as he waited for her response, he would respect her decision regardless.

"I... I'll come with you," she stuttered thinking that she was kind of cold even now.  "But ... um... my panties are wet, so... um... yeah, I might get your car seat wet if you don't have something to put down for it?"

She looked him sideways, her eyes downcast, her face heating up with blush as she admitted to him she peed her pants just then, or well, her panties anyway from under her skirt.

"How come you being so nice to me?" she asked him as she put a finger towards her mouth and walked towards him so he could take her to his car.

"Don't worry about it, I made sure when I put the new seats in my car that the padding on top of them isn't able to get wet as easily, so a little girl could wet themselves and the seat wouldn't be wet, but there would still be a puddle around them and their clothes would still be wet, but the seat wouldn't be." He explained as he led her to his car and then opened the door and let her get inside before closing it and then getting into the drivers seat and starting the drive before answering her question 'I'm being nice to you because I wanna make sure that you are taken care of and cared for, I want to make sure that you have a warm place to sleep, are fed and are just happy in general." he said

"But no one cares how I feel unless they want something from me...."

She looked up at him and her shiny eyes seemed to plead with him that he not ask anything from her.  She knew she couldn't do anything right to even try to pay him back for his kindness.

Olivia had her hands in her lap and she looked to the floor while she waited for them to arrive wherever they were going.

"I wouldn't dare ask you for something in return, this is me being nice to you." He told her after noticing the way she was looking at him and had a feeling she didn't want him to ask her for anything in return for him doing this really nice thing for her. But that was not the way he was, he was always doing something nice for someone, regardless of whether or not he got a reward or not. That was just how nice he really was, he had a crime on his record, but that was 20 years ago and he had since become a model person of society.

Olivia wasn't sure what to say to that, so she hung her head.  Maybe he was being nice to her, for now....  But when he finds out she pees in her sleep or has other problems that 14 year old girls are not supposed to have, he will probably throw her out just like the last people did.

For now though, some nice food and a nice warm place to sleep sounded good.

She got into his car, when he invited her to do so, and tried to smile up at him once the awkwardness of her accusing looks had caused eased up some.

After about 30 minutes of driving or so, they reached the hotel that he was staying at for the night, he then checked in and paid for a second guest for the room he had ordered ahead of time.

He then got his stuff in the room and told the girl "You can go ahead and go into the bathroom and use it as long as you need, okay?" He then added "I'll go and get you one change of clothes from the little clothes store I saw here that may have some clothes in your size until we can go shop for clothes in your proper size."

He then went back out through the door and went to where he had seen the store on the floor plan and then started looking around until he found what he thought was her size of a change of clothes that would match what he thought a young teenage girl would be wearing. He hoped this was okay for her.

Olivia nodded, but she had already peed not too much earlier so that she didn't have to go at the moment.

She sighed and sat on the floor not wanting to get the bed or chairs wet from her peed in panties.

She was sort of scared to take a shower at the moment because she felt vulnerable being in the room all by herself.  She turned on the TV to try to find something to watch....

Soon enough, he returned to the room and laid her change of clothes on top of the toilet seat so that she could have some privacy and change in the bathroom if she decided that she wanted to take a bath.

"Hey there sweetheart, I'm back, if you want, you can take a bath and I'll wait in here for you to be done, I'm sure that you don't wanna be staying in your wet underwear, do you? I left a change of clothes in the bathroom for you okay?" He told her as he sat on the bed and watched tv with her. He also added "If there's anything you need from me, anything at all, while your with me, go ahead and ask, I won't mind and I will try to fulfill your request as best as I can okay?" He told her as he continued to watch tv with her.

Olivia rubbed her hungry and growling stomach, but she was a bit nervous to ask for anything.  He was already doing a lot more than she expected by giving her a safe place to sleep and even some clean clothes.

She looked down and smiled a bit shyly as she walked towards the bathroom.

When she got in the bathroom, she reached for the bath knobs when suddenly, she screamed and jump away from the tub as quickly as she could, causing to land on her heel wrong and tumble backwards through the door and into the little alcove before the bathroom.

"Spider!" she cried pointing towards the bathroom.

He heard the scream and rushed over to her and saw the spider she was pointing at and just quickly killed it and threw it in the trash with a piece of the toilet paper and looked at her "it's okay sweetheart, the mean old spider is gone now. It won't hurt you anymore okay?" He then helped her up and inspected her heel, but found it wasn't as bad and told her "why don't you go and sit on the bed okay? I'll call the front desk for a maid to come and clean up the bathroom so that way you won't have to worry about anything else hurting you okay?" He said as he went over to the night stand and used the room phone to call the house keeping department and asked them to send someone over to clean the room since he had found a spider and then called the front desk to report the incident and what he had found and then hung up after getting a satisfactory answer from the manager and getting comped for the room that he was staying in for the night.

"I can't sit on the bed," the girl said to him not understanding much when he called from the phone since she didn't really know English.  "It'll get wet from my panties from earlier," she told him with a blush.  "You know, when you saw me pee and asked why I did that?"

She waited for his reply and scratched at a spot on her arm.

It wasn't really sore or anything there, she was just nervous and didn't want to look up into his eyes as she admitted to peeing her panties yet again, even though he already knew about it since she had only done it that once.

"Yes, I remember sweetheart. Why are you bringing it up?" He asked her as he became concerned when she asked him about the incident where he had seen her pee. He was wondering now why she had brought that up, had it happened again and he didn't know about it and she might be afraid to admit it to him that she had done it again, because honestly it would be pretty embarrassing to him as well if he was in her position and having to admit that to the person that has been nothing but nice to you and you don't wanna make them upset.

"Because... because you told me to sit on the bed, but my panties are still wet from earlier.  Not as wet as before, but still.... won't they be mad at you if I make the bed wet?"

She looked down.

"I so sorry.  I didn't mean to bring it up.  But I don't want to cause you more trouble.  You so nice to me, you know?"

"It's okay sweetheart I understand, besides, accidents happen. It's just a fact of life, everyone has them, and it's not that big of a deal to clean up." He told her as he waited for the maids to come and clean up the bathroom for them so that way, they didn't have to worry about anything that might be creepy crawly or just plain gross not bothering them while they are in there.

He hopes she is alright from her fall earlier, even though it wasn't too bad, he was still worried about her and just hoped that she wouldn't have to fall like that again, in case something happened where it led to maybe her developing a cut or something.

Olivia walked over where he was and stood in front of him when the maids came in.  She was scared because she couldn't speak English, and she had no idea what they might do if they saw she was wet.

She sat next to the bed on the floor next to him, and she looked up at him.

"So, even fourteen years old, and it's okay to have an accident even though I don't really want to do it?" she asked him.

"Yes, even at your age, it's okay if you have accidents, even if you don't really want to. I would personally never punish someone for having an accident, as long as they tried their very best to make it to the toilet, but couldn't make it on time." He told her as he looked down at her and waited for the maids to finish cleaning the bathroom so that the young teen could go and take a shower.

"I didn't do it on purpose earlier.  No one understood when I tried to find out how people got in the bathroom.  And it got too hard to wait."

She looked down.

When the maids left, she stood up.

"Are you going to stay right here?  I don't want to be all alone while in the bathroom.  What if someone tries to break in on me?  You wouldn't do that because if you would, you would have already done it when we came here."

She smiled at him.

"I can come with you in the bathroom, if you want me to, I just don't wanna make you uncomfortable is all, okay?" He told her as he stood up with her and walked with her into the bathroom and moved the clothes further up on the toilet, so that he could sit and then put them on his lap and waited for her to start the water, so that she could get undressed and then get into the bath tub and get cleaned off. He was sure her wet underwear wasn't exactly something she was liking and would wanna get off as soon as possible, that's what he would wanna do if he was in her shoes.