LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of New Beginnings (For Ishiagreensa)

Olivia didn't want to play, play like a little kid, but she did take her new coloring books and her crayons, and cuddled up next to him and handed him the box of crayons.  She could have done it, of course, she liked the idea of having a parent to depend on for once... in what, she wasn't sure how many months....

"Can you open it?" she asked him.

She then started to color and she opened the book as flat as it would go and pushed the crayons towards him after she chose a crayon.

"You color the opposite page, okay?"

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright then, I'll do that." He said as he started to color with her and happy that she wanted to spend some time with him, after all, he hadn't been sure that she would even wanna be spending time with him and just would wanna rely on him when she needed him like most teens her age would do. But, he wasn't worried or cared about that right now, all he cared about was spending time with his new daughter and just making sure that she was taken care of and knew that she was loved and that she had someone to rely on for as long as she needed him to be there for her.

Actually given Olivia's childhood thus far, even when her parents were around, and given the way he was, she was more than willing to be a little childish with him and play a bit with him as long as he didn't expect her to bark or meow at him like a little girl.

She was quite content to color with him.

"Daddy?  I mean, if I can call you daddy...,"

She looked up at him.

"How come you so nice and don't have your own kids?" she asked.

"You can call me whatever you want, as long as your happy with it, then I'm happy with it." He told her as he continued to color with her and then he heard her question and fell silent for a bit, trying to come up with a good answer for her question and after a bit, he decided that the best way to answer that question was with a story and started to tell her the story

"A long time ago, in a happy little neighborhood, a little boy had been born, this little boy had black hair, black eyes and pale white skin, this little boy was not like all the other little boys and girls, tragedy had happened to the little boy, you see, unlike all the little boys and girls, this little boy couldn't speak and had a very hard time walking or doing things on his own. All the other little boys and girls saw him as someone that was weird and awkward. No matter what though his mommy and daddy loved him and gave him all the attention he needed. He was laughed at by all the little boys and girls because whenever he tried to speak, all that came out were sounds, he could read and write really well, he was also very smart and caring, they also laughed at him for the way he walked which to them was all silly and not how a normal little boy should walk, but he wasn't a normal little boy. This made the little boy very sad, he wanted very much to have friends and do all the things a normal little boy and girl could do on their own. As he got older, the things that were wrong with him were fixed and eventually he became normal, but by that time, he was already a big grown up with responsibilities for his family, he was very silent and still is very silent whenever he is at somewhere that he doesnt know anyone, he stays quiet and doesnt try to talk to anyone. All the pretty and other girls dont even know he is there, they pay him no mind. In his mind though, all the nice young and quiet man wants more than anything in the world is a little girl of his very own and to be able to settle down and make a family of his very own."

He then finished and said "I'm telling you this story because the little boy in the story was me before I turned my current age, I'm a little better now than I was before but am still without a nice lady to call my wife and a daughter to call my own. I say life is unfair because no matter how hard we try to get the things we want or try to do the things we want to do, life sometimes just doesnt allow us to have a fair hand." He hoped he had explained it well enough with the story and his short explanation of why he thought life was not fair for everyone.

Olivia started to get tears in her eyes as he told her about the little boy not having anyone that would be his friend even if his parents loved him.  And when he ended with that boy being him, she got up from where she sat, stood on her knees, and then turning to face him, she embraced him.

"I'll be your friend, daddy.  And your wife, and your daughter, and anything else you need.  You so nice I don't believe people only look at your legs like that."

She kissed his cheek.

"Right now, I just your little girl, but when I grow up, I marry you, okay?"

She meant it, or at least she thought she did.  She was only fourteen years old, and it was usually gross for a fourteen year old to want to marry someone old like that, unless they were considered cool, but her daddy was cool!  He was the most caring person in the world!

She backed away from him and put her hand in her crotch for emphasis, and she looked up at him.

"Daddy?  You wanted to know when I have to pee.  I gotta go."

She decided she was going to follow that silly rule and do it because she hoped it would make daddy happy.

"Thank you sweetheart, I'm so grateful to have you as my daughter." He said as he wiped a tear from his own eye as he hugged her back and then just nodded when she said that she would be anything he needed her to be. He then responded "You don't have to marry me sweetheart, I wouldn't want you to lose the chance to find someone that you love very much besides me and start your own family. I'm happy to have you just as my little girl." He told her as he smiled at her and let her go when she let go of him and put her hand in her crotch and said that she had to go to the bathroom.

"Okay sweetheart, go ahead and go use the bathroom, I'll be right here waiting, okay? I'm sure you don't want me coming in with you when it's just us in the hotel room and you have to go to the bathroom." He told her as he waited for her to get up and go use the toilet and return back to his side when she was done.

"If you want, you can watch," Olivia told him.  "The people that killed my sister and hurt me watched when I peed every time.  They said I might run away if they didn't watch me."

She looked down though.  It was obvious she hated to be watched when she used the toilet as any normal teenager would.

When he insisted she could go by herself as there was no need for him to watch her, she went happily and after a two or three minutes, she came back and sat on the bed, though her panties were showing in the back because she didn't get her pants all the way up like she thought.

She sat down next to him, her panties clearly on display from the back, and she looked up at her daddy.

"Do you like my coloring book?" she asked him.

"I love your coloring book sweetheart, but guess who I love even more than your coloring book." He said as he saw the panties on display out of the corner of his eye and quickly looked away before saying "sweetheart, I think your panties are still down..." He told her as he continued to look away until she had fixed her panties and pants and when she had finally had fixed them, he looked towards her again and reached his arm around her, wrapping her into a one arm hug and just let her hug him if she wanted to cuddle with him for a bit.

Olivia was not really bothered by him seeing her panties.  Worse people had seen, and so she was really used to having very little privacy anyway.

She did notice that he seemed uncomfortable with her showing her panties though, so she stood up and started to fix her pants and realized she had somehow folded the top part of her pants over when she pulled them up which make her panties get exposed.

She smiled and sat back down and cuddled into his one arm hug.

"Daddy?  How come you act funny when you see my panties?" she asked not realizing it was bad for a teenager to show her panties.

"Well sweetheart, it's because girl's underwear are very private things and even though I'm your daddy now, I still think that you should have as much privacy as someone your age would need. Also the fact that you should never let anyone see your panties, even if it's your daddy or your mommy or your sister or even your best friend in the whole wide world. Some people get a little weird and excitable when they see girls underwear and therefore can do things to them, especially with young girls that aren't very nice and might upset them very badly to the point of where they'll have nightmares about it." He told her as he continued to cuddle up with her.

Olivia shrugged.

"I guess maybe." she knew he was telling her the truth when he explained that some bad people took advantage of innocent girls that sometimes showed their panties or something that they shouldn't.

She didn't really think too much about it though because in her experience, men didn't need an excuse.  If they wanted to do bad stuff to you, more clothes or not, they would eventually get it done unless you had someone to protect you like she had daddy.

Still, she didn't tell him he was right or wrong, but just pretended to learn from what he told her.

When she was done hugging him, she started to color again.

"So what TV story you like most?" she asked.

"I have many shows that I like, but the one I like the most is about the police and it follows them around as they do their jobs on a daily basis." He said as he watched her color some more and turned on the tv and was surprised to find the show he had been talking to her about was just starting and he settled into watch it for a while. The show title card ran and the words "Live PD" appeared on the screen followed by the warning that not all cases, persons arrested, etc were known at the time of the show being aired. He had figured this ever since the first time he had seen the show on TV.

Olivia shrugged at the explanation of the show he liked, and she didn't really care when he turned it on and it was right there to be seen.  She didn't object to him watching it, after all, she now had her toys to occupy her, and she put her coloring book away and got out the nail polish to start painting her toes.

She took off her shoes and then her socks, and then she looked over at the man.

"Daddy?  I want to wash off my toes and my fingers.  May I?"

She didn't want her nail polish to smell like pee from when she peed on her feet earlier even thought she had a bath earlier, she wanted to make sure her toes and hands were clean before she painted her nails.

"Hm? Oh sure, go ahead, I wouldn't stop you anyways because I want you to feel as comfortable as possible, okay?" He told her as he looked away for a second to pay attention to what she was doing, after all, he didn't want her to feel neglected just because he was watching a show that he liked on TV and wouldn't be able to pay attention to her, that wasn't what a father was supposed to do, at least he thought so, right?

Olivia smiled and went to the sink at the back of the room, just outside the bathroom, got herself on the counter, and then started to wash her toes and fingers in the sink.

She took at least ten minutes at the sink, the water blasting out of the faucet at full and warm to her.

Then she dried off her feet and hands, and started to apply polish right there at the sink.

Of course, she had the water on full blast, and with washing herself like that, she got her pants all wet with water.  But she didn't care as she started to paint her nails.

The man noticed, but if she didn't say anything about it, then he guessed she was alright and decided not to say anything about it as he knew she was having fun on her own and besides, she had PJ's that she could change into anyways, so it wasn't like she had to stay in the wet clothes if she didn't want to.

Olivia PBP: 5

Olivia continued to paint her nails not bothered with the warm wet water all over her pants.  It was just water and she was having fun polishing her nails.

She blew on the polish to dry her nails, and by the time his cop show was over, she had finished her nails on her feet and started with her fingers.

He sat up and stretched when he saw the show ending and looked over at what she was doing and asked her "what kind of nail polish did you put on your nails sweetheart?" He asked her as he watched her painting her nails and turned off the tv for a little bit and would decide to spend some more time doing something that she wanted to. He also thought about having the two of them go out and dip their feet into the pool when her nails were done drying and the polish wouldn't come off her nails.

Olivia PBP: 6

Olivia looked up at him and smiled when he asked her what kind of polish she had.  She didn't realize what he meant by kind.  To her, there was jus tone kind, the kind that goes on your fingers or toes.

"This," she showed him the small bottle of pink polish, hot pink that is.

She then wiggled her toes up at him.

"See?  Cute, right?"

She then went back to pasting the nails on her right hand.

"Yeah, it's definitely pretty and fits you very well, at least that's what I think." He told her as he continued to let her paint her nails and wait for her nails to be dried enough to where they wouldn't wash off if they went to dip their feet in the pool water or the hot tub if she wanted to. He then asked her "Wanna maybe go and get some snacks for us to eat later and then we can maybe watch a movie together if your okay with it?" He asked her and then waited for her answer.

Olivia PBP: 7  toilet runs that day: 2 (one in pants, one in toilet)

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," she said.  "Can I pick any movie I want?" she asked applying the polish to her last finger.

She then wiggled them up at him and smiled.

"They'll be dry in about ten minutes," she told him.  "Then we can go."

She carefully put the lid on her polish back in place so it didn't spill, and then she set the bottle on the counter near the back so it wouldn't fall to the floor either.

"Alright then, we can do that. What kind of movie do you wanna watch tonight before we go to bed and what kind of snacks would you like to get from the snack shop?" He asked her as he wondered if maybe she was gonna choose something like a Disney movie or something similar to that. He didn't know much about what 14 yr olds would like to do for fun or watch as far as movies, etc. But, he knew he would figure it out as time went on and he did his best to be there for her.

Olivia PBP: 8  toilet runs that day: 2 (one in pants, one in toilet)

"I don't know, yet, daddy.  I was just asking.  I have to look and see what they have."

She smiled.

"Can I get some pop and chips?" she asked as far as snacks.

"Sure, you can sweetheart." He said as he added "You've been good enough today that you deserve a little bit of a reward, which means chips and soda pop, wanna get a 2-liter bottle so that we can both share it and a big bag of chips as well?" He asked her as he stretched and then wondered if there was anything else he should ask her about, but then figured that there would be nothing else and decided to just not ask her anything besides "What else would you like to do in the meantime?"

Olivia PBP: 9 toilet runs that day: 2 (one in pants, one in toilet)

Olivia shrugged when he asked about getting the big soda bottle and the big chips.  If he wanted to buy it like that, then she was all for it.  It didn't matter to her one way or the other, but when he asked whatelse she wanted to do that day, she yawned.  She was getting kind of tired.

Then, she moved her legs closer together without thinking as she continued to wait for her finger nails to dry.