LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of New Beginnings (For Ishiagreensa)

"Your welcome, sweetheart. I'm glad that I could give you a place to stay for the night and something to eat so that you don't go hungry." He told her as he let her stay on his lap, not caring if she was fourteen or four, all he cared about was making sure that she was taken care of. He then decided that he would take her shopping for some clothes and maybe a coloring book and maybe a stuffed animal if she was into that sort of thing still. "Hey, I think it's about time we go and shop to get you some nice new clothes to wear and maybe a toy or two if you like, don't you think?" He asked her as he waited for her response, which he was pretty sure would be an excited one.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia tried very hard to hide her excitement for two reasons.  One, she was fourteen years old and shouldn't get excited about shopping for toys or letting a stranger buy her clothes.  It was "uncool" and second, he was practically a stranger buying her stuff, stuff that if her parents were around, they would be doing.

She felt ashamed that he had found her the way he had, and that she was now basically smooching off of him, but she had no way to get any money of her own at the moment.  There was no way anyone would hire a fourteen year old child to work, and even if they did, she didn't speak enough English to ask for work, and then there was the fact that if they knew much about her, they would send her off to that prison place that she feared.

Olivia did smiled up at him.

"Nice clothes sound good, but I... I don't know how I can pay you back.  I can't even clean right, according to the last people I stayed with.  And I pee the bed and ruin stuff, too."

"You won't have to pay me back sweetheart, all I want is to make sure that you have some clothes, so that if you happen to wet yourself, or you take a shower or get your clothes wet in any way, then you will have a spare change of clothes that you can change into and not have to stay in wet clothes forever if you know what I mean." He told her as he stood up and then walked with her outside of the room, making sure he had a sweater on and his room key as well as his car keys and walked out to the car, before opening the door for the girl and then getting in himself and starting the drive towards a nearby clothing store that would have a much better fitting selection for the 14 year old than the hotel store had.

Olivia looked down as he took her to the car and helped her get in.  She was glad to get some clothes so that she could change when she wanted, like he said, but still, she worried that she might be wearing out her welcome.

As they drove for a minute, she tried to process everything that had happened so far with him.

"He found me on the street," she mumbled to her self.  "Wet, no less.  He took me to the motel and says I can stay the night even, and he gave me some dinner...."

She started to feel a smile on her face.

"And now, he wants to buy me clothes and he said I could even get a toy.  Maybe I do want one, I guess... something to remember him by if we need to part ways soon, and something to be less lonely on the streets.  Maybe a stuffed animal and a coloring book?"

Her mumbling got just loud enough he could hear her say something about the stuffed animal and the coloring book towards the end.

The man just acted like he hadn't heard her mumbling and took note of the two toys she had just mumbled out loud and continued driving until they got to the store he had put into the navigation and soon pulled up to the store and parked before he got out and waited for her to get out as well, before walking with her into the store and going straight for the aisle that he thought would have the best fitting clothes for her and told her "Okay sweetheart, go ahead and pick out 10 items of each clothing, make sure that you have all the essential clothing that you need, okay?" He told her as he waited for her to go and pick out her own clothes, since he was pretty sure she would think he was babying her a little bit too much if he picked out her clothes for her.

Olivia looked up at him.

"Te...e...en shirts and stuff?" she asked.  That seemed like too much and it would cost him a lot of money.  She knew that clothes was not cheap.

Once she confirmed what he meant, she started looking through the clothes trying to find the cheapest of each type she needed so that she didn't waste too much of his money.

He continued to wait for her to come back with the clothes and when he saw the clothes that she had chosen, he looked through them and asked her curiously "Don't you wanna have some nice clothes that you like?" He took the clothes regardless and put them into the cart deciding not to push the issue if she didn't wanna answer his question. He had asked her the last question in her native language so that she could better understand what he was asking her and then be able to give a better answer to him instead of trying to understand English the way she does.

Olivia looked down.

"I want some nice clothes, but...."

She sighed.

"You told me to get ten of everything, and I was afraid to waste your money," she explained.  "I don't want you to think I'm a costly burden."

She looked down.

"Maybe if you help me choose, then we can get a few nice things that you don't mind buying?"

"Why would I think your a costly burden? I offered to take you shopping for some nice pretty clothes and I don't really mind how much it costs, as long as your happy with your clothes, then I am happy buying them for you. I say that because there's an old saying that goes 'money can't buy happiness' do you understand what that saying means?" He asked her again in her native language and waited for an answer.

Olivia shook her head when he asked if she understood the meaning of you can't buy happiness.  The people she grew up around seemed to only care about money, and seemed to only be happy when they had money, so no, she didn't understand.

"I'd still feel better if you looked at the clothes with me, sir.  I... I never bought new clothes before."

She looked up at him with wide watery eyes.

"I'll come with you and help you pick out your clothes if you want me to. I didn't do it initially because you might think that I was being a little bit of a burden to you if I was picking out your clothes for you." He told her as he walked with her to go and pick out some pretty clothes that she would like to wear and have him buy for her, which he would regardless. He decided to avoid the underwear, because he figured that it was a sensitive thing for girls and if someone else was picking out their underwear for them, then they might feel a little bit embarrassed.

Olivia was glad when he came with her to help her pick out her shirts and pants, shorts, and skirts, but she also felt the same and didn't want him to stand over her looking through training bras and panties.  She didn't even want him to see her picking out undershirts, though socks was okay.

Eventually, she had what she liked and she smiled up at him.

"Is that it?" she asked him not thinking about sweaters or jackets for cold weather.

"What about if you get cold, or if you end up in a place that is colder than what your used to, don't you wanna have a sweater and a jacket that you can wear?" He asked her as he wondered why she hadn't thought about sweaters and cold weather gear in the first place, but he knew that she had been nervous from the beginning because she thought that he cared about how much her clothes would cost, when in reality, he wasn't and wouldn't be. He then went with her into the sweaters and jackets area and told her to pick out a couple of sweaters and jackets that she liked and he would add it to the cart.

Olivia nodded.

"I just wasn't thinking," she said.  "Sorry."

She walked with him to the sweaters and picked out three that she liked and looked up at him.

"Okay?"

Then she got a light jacket and a heavier coat.

"Okay?"

Her shoes were actually tattered too, and she really needed them replaced.  But she didn't say anything about it.

"How about we get you some pretty new shoes as well, I'm sure the ones you have been wearing aren't very comfortable for you to wear and I would feel better if you had some better shoes to wear than the ones you are wearing right now anyways." He told her as he led her to the shoes aisle putting the jackets and sweaters in with the rest of the clothes and told her "You don't need to worry about paying me back, this is my gift to you." He told her as he let her choose two pairs of shoes and would help her try them on.

Olivia nodded and went with him to get her some new shoes.  

"Can have a pair of flats for special times and a pair of sneakers for everyday?" she asked.

Olivia was starting to enjoy shopping with this guy who she was starting to hope really wanted to be her new daddy.

"Sure you can, I don't mind." He told her as he let her go and pick out the two pairs of shoes that she wanted and then would let her try on the shoes while he watched her and just think she was adorable when she was happy.

Once he saw that she was finished, he took the shoes that she had tried on and put them into the cart and went to the checkout lane, waiting for their turn, so that he could go into the store next to them and let her pick out a couple of toys, based on what he had pretended not to hear about her mumbling and had decided to just spoil her as much as he could for now, he wasn't gonna leave her alone, no, but he also knew that eventually she might become used to the spoiling and therefore become a brat and he didn't wanna have her like that at all.

Olivia picked out some pink flat shoes and a pair of blue and white sneakers.

She smiled at the treat and looked up at him.

"So, you buying me all this....  Does that mean you really want to live with me and protect me, and you know, do the stuff a dad is supposed to do?" she asked him.  "Because what I see of what you are like, I wouldn't mind a dad like you at all."

She walked with him into the toy department, and though she had said something about a stuffed animal and a coloring book, she ended up liking a few different toys, if he didn't stop her, and she bought three coloring books, some playdoh, some paints and paper, three stuffed animals, and some hair doodles and nail polish.

The man was surprised at this statement and it took him a second to really think before answering "Yes, it does mean that I wanna be your daddy forever and I want you to live with me forever." He told her before he could stop himself and fully think through the situation, but regardless, he thought it might be nice if he did adopt her and she did become his daughter, it would be much better than her being left to fend for herself and would certainly give her a better life than she probably has had since she was separated from her family and had to watch her older sister die.

Olivia smiled.

"Did I put too many toys?  I can take some stuff out if you want," she said self conscious because she didn't want to ruin the chance that he really meant what he said about taking care of her.

She looked up at him.

"If you become my daddy for now to help me because my real daddy is no more, what kind of rules you want to me?"

"Well, I do have one rule for now, which is that no matter how badly that you might have to go to the bathroom, you tell me when you need to go, even if it's not that urgent, okay?" He asked her as he added "this is for me to help you be as comfortable as possible and so that way I can make sure that you don't have an embarrassing incident in front of anyone that you might consider a friend or just have an embarrassing accident in your pants in public and become upset, okay? I'm not saying you will have one of those, but I just wanna try and make sure it doesn't happen if I can avoid it at all, okay?" He told her as he heard her question and shook his head "No silly, you didn't put too many toys in there, I don't mind if you put more toys or less toys, I just want you to be able to have fun when your in a place where there isn't anything fun for you to do, okay?" He told her as he asked "is that all the toys you want to have for now? You can get more toys in the future okay?" He then went to the checkout lane and paid for the toys, before letting her carry the bag if she wanted to and left the store with everything and went to the car and put all the stuff they had bought in the trunk and then he got in the car with her and took off for the hotel with her. This new life was certainly going to be interesting, that was gonna be for sure.

Olivia shrugged.

"You want me to tell you every time I have to pee?" she asked a little confused as to why that was a big deal even when he explained he was just trying to make sure she didn't have a problem.  "I can tell you if you want me to.  But I never used to tell anyone unless I had to ask them to stop something so I could go, or if I had to like interrupt school so I could go."

She smiled up at him.

"I'll tell you though, if you really think it's that important."

She then looked down at her lap.

"I don't have to go right now, if that is what worried you and you wanted to know."

"I know you don't have to go right now, but....never mind actually and forget what I just told you about the rule, I won't make you follow it, okay?" He told her as he continued to drive to the hotel where they were staying the night and then got out when they got there and he had parked the car. He then got the stuff out of the car and brought it with them to the room and opened the room door with the room key and set the clothes down on the floor and let Olivia play with her new toys if she wanted to for now, since there wasn't anything that she had to do like homework for example, since she wasn't in school at the moment.

Olivia felt bad when he told her that she didn't have to follow the rule.  She could see that he didn't mean anything by it except to help her.

She let him get her stuff inside and to get settled, then she climbed up into his lap.

"I'll tell you, daddy," she said, using the word daddy to try to soften him up and not have him mad at her for wondering why he wanted to know something so private.  Did it really matter?  If he was going to let her use the toilet anyway and prevent her going, then it wouldn't hurt to tell him if she had to pee, right?

"I'm sorry I questioned you about it," she whispered very apologetically.

It's okay sweetheart, I'm not mad at you for questioning me, not at all, I just wanted to try and help you was all, but it's okay. I still love you very much and always will, okay?" He told her as he said "Now, why don't you go and play with your toys for a bit, I don't think we have to worry about doing anything else except getting ready for bed, okay?" He told her as he went to go and sit down on the bed that he had been relaxing on and would play with her if she asked him to, but he wasn't so sure that she would wanna play with him, at least not yet, anyways, after all, she wasn't a little girl, she was a 14 year old teen.