LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Tale of New Beginnings (For Ishiagreensa)

Olivia had not meant she wanted him to come in with her, but once it was suggested that he thought she wanted that, she didn't correct him either.  At least with him in there, she knew that no one would be able to do something bad to her.

She started the water and then took off her clothes.

She got in the tub and sat down to hide her privates from him and then she looked up at him.

Her chests was starting... but was still small enough that she didn't worry that much about him seeing her.

"Sir?" she nearly stammered.  "I have to tell you something though."

She sighed and looked down.

"If I stay the night, I might be wet in the morning."

He tummy grumbled again and she held her stomach again.

She was really hungry but didn't want to tell him directly.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's okay sweetheart, if you're wet, you can just go and take a shower, it will be okay. I promise I won't be mad at you for having an accident in your sleep, after all, that's why they're called accidents. Plus, I'm sure the hotel has learned it's lesson from many a small child wetting the bed." He explained as he turned his head the other direction and kept his eyes closed during her bath so that he wasn't tempted to look. Not like he was going to do so anyways, he wasn't that kind of person, to him, a young girl's privacy, like anyone else's was just as valuable as his own and wanted as well. "Thank you for telling me though, I appreciate you telling me sweetheart, even though what you told me isn't needed, because I don't care if you have an accident or not, I will still treat you the same way as if you didn't have an accident." He told her again.

Olivia smiled and relaxed.

He was really not mad that she might be wet in the morning?

She wasn't sure if she trusted him or not, but it was for hoping that he really meant what he said.  If he was really not going to be mad like that, then maybe she did want to stay with him, as long as he didn't mind of course.

She started to wash herself.

He continued to wait for her to finish up in the bath and then would leave the room while she changed into the clean clothes he had bought for her. He didn't know her size, so he had gotten what he thought was normal preteen girl size clothes.

Once he thought he heard her finish and stand up, he got up and put the clothes where he was sitting and left the room telling her "I'm gonna give you some privacy to get dressed okay? If you want to later, I'll order some food from the room service for us." He told her as he closed the door behind him and then just sat on the bed watching TV until she was done and she came out dressed.

Olivia appreciated him giving her privacy when it was time to get dressed, and she thought he was really nice.

She put the new clothes on he got her.

The shirt was a little big, but it covered her and it wasn't so bad that she couldn't use her hands.  The pants were a bit tight, but that was okay, too.  It didn't hurt to wear them, it was just a little uncomfortable, and the snap kept coming undone because of how tight the pants fit.

She came out to him and smiled.

Her stomach rumbled again, and again, she rubbed her stomach, but she didn't say anything about it to him.

She walked over and sat on the same bed he was relaxed on.

He heard the rumble of her stomach and said "Looks like someone is hungry, do you wanna have something to eat? I'm sure you must be famished after the experience you have been through." He said as he continued to relax on the bed and waited for her to answer him as he didn't want her to feel like he would force her to do anything that she didn't wanna do, like getting something to eat if she was full for instance.

He did however, notice that her clothes were not exactly fitting her well and so he knew that he definitely had to take her shopping for clothes and thought it would be a nice gesture if he let her have at least one fun thing to play with if she was still into that kind of thing. Though he didn't know what 14 year old girls like to do for fun, or even play with, if they still did that sort of thing.

Olivia nodded with a small shy smile.

"Yeah, a little, but only if you want to," she said trying to assure him that she didn't expect him to feed her on top of the other stuff he had already done for her.  She felt lucky to be in clean pants and to have a nice soft place to sleep for the night.

She wondered if he really didn't care as he said, if she peed her pants or not.... not that she wanted to do it on purpose, especially without anything clean to wear if it happened.

"Sir?" she asked hesitantly, pausing a very long time before going on.  "Can I sleep naked in bed so my panties and pants you bought me stay dry for tomorrow?"

"If you want to, you can do that, but just make sure to let me know if you have an accident when your sleeping and wake up in the morning, so that way if you want me to help you get clean from your accident, okay?" He told her as he looked at her and then simply reached for the phone and dialed the number for the room service and then ordered some food for them.

He then hung up the phone and turned his attention to her, before asking "Do you know of anything fun that you like to do?" He asked her calmly as he decided he wanted to try and get to know her better.

"I don't know of anything I can do tonight," she answered his question about having something she liked to do.  "I sometimes write stories or color in coloring books.  I know it's kind of childish, but ... I like it."

She looked down.

Olivia was used to people forcing her to stand up and wait for them to work on her when she peed, so she didn't object to the idea that she should tell him if she wet the bed, and she misheard him thinking that she had to get his help, but she didn't mind that either.  AT least he didn't seem mean to her.

"Sometimes, I like to watch movies or play video games," she told him.  "I play cards when I have them, and I talk to my friends on the phone, only, I don't have any friends around here."

She looked down.

"Except you."

Well I'm glad that you think of me as a friend sweetheart. I appreciate that you trust me that much." He told her as he added "Well I do have some playing cards and a blank notebook in my backpack if you wanna use that to write a story or draw in it." He told her as he got up from where he was relaxing and went over to his backpack and pulled out both the playing cards and the blank notebook as well as a pencil and a pen for her, before going back over to her and sitting down next to her and putting the stuff that he had gotten in her lap and then went back to relaxing on the bed, except, he decided to sit up, in case she wanted to play a card game with him.

Olivia smiled really wide when he produced some paper and a pencil.

She started drawing right away.

There were things she didn't know how to say, not because she didn't have the language for it, but because it was just too hard to talk about, but drawing it was a lot easier.

Before she realized it, she started to draw things that should have alerted him to some of her problems right away.

She drew men with guns in one corner of the paper.  In the middle of the paper, she drew a table with someone strapped down on it.  In the lower part of the paper, a gun muzzle was aimed at the person on the table, and then the table had a lake of some kind pouring off of it.

She continued to draw like this.

As she did, her body shook a bit and she squeezed her own legs together, though she didn't have to pee.  She had already had that remedied a bit ago.  Her pants were still quite clean, but she still shook as she continued to draw.

Eventually, the person on the table started to take shape.  It looked a little bit like her.  There was a bullet hole in the leg of this person.  It was hard to tell if the lake was blood or pee since all she had was a pencil or pen, and nothing to color with.  She didn't try to hide what she drew though.  she figured he have her the paper because he hoped she would tell him something with it that she couldn't say.

He noticed what she was drawing and wondered why she was drawing what she was drawing, but figured it might help him to understand what happened to her and watched her draw until she was finished and then asked "Sweetheart, is the girl on the table, you or is it someone that you know and who is the man in picture that is holding the gun at the person on the table that is tied up?" He asked her as he didn't think he would like the answer to his question, but he had to know what she was drawing and what meaning it had to make her be in the situation she had been in before she had been found by him.

"That... that my sister," Olivia said looking down in a very subdued voice.  "She died last year."

She sniffled.  

"She wouldn't tell them something.  I don't know if she knew what they wanted to know or not, but they got mad at her for not telling, and they shot her in the leg, and then watched her bleed and bleed until she stopped moving.  I was in the bottom part of the picture off of the page."

She sniffled again.

"My dad was taken first.  He went to America by himself."

She sighed.

"I and mom came to America six months before."

She turned the page and started to draw a large number of people stuffed into something like a very small room with no light source and no window.

"We came in something like this."

"There no bathroom in that, so no one could go."

"We eat in same place we sleep and pee," she looked down.

"Then we come here."

She drew a boat and some stuff happening on the docks with several men seeming to direct the people.  In the sky, to make sure he understood it was night, she drew a crescent shaped moon and a couple of stars.

"So, in other words, you were smuggled into America and then your sister was killed and you and your mom watched as she bled out?" He asked as he took a second to process what he was hearing and then said in a solemn and truthfully surprised voice "I'm sorry for your loss, it's always hard when we lose someone that we love very much, but when it's your own sister and you have to watch her die right before your eyes, it's never easy." He told her as he wanted to give her a comforting hug, but didn't know if she would be okay with that at the moment, so he decided against it.

Carmen didn't understand the word smuggle either in her own language nor in English because no one ever used that word around her.  They just said things like moving to America, and being care of the law, and things like that, so she shrugged when he asked if she was smuggled.

She nodded though when he confirmed her story about her sister.

"My sister was six years older than me."

She sighed.

Then she reached up at him and actually started to try to hug him when he seemed to understand how she felt, and she did want a hug.

He wrapped his arms around her lightly enough so that if she wanted to escape from the hug, she could do so and then just hugged her and hoped she was okay as he felt her shaking still wondered what other kind of memories she had that would make her shake like that. Even though, he wasn't her biological father or even her foster father, he would try and make sure she was taken care of, for as long as she wanted to stay with him for that is.

Olivia started to cry the minute he put his hands around her, and all the while, keeping his hands around her the best she could, she got up off the floor, and crawled into his lap and then leaned her head against his chest, and just sobbed for a good long while.

More than ten minutes must have passed before she looked up at him.

"You still want me to stay with you?" she asked him.  "Even though you saw the kind of people was around me?"

She was still hurting in her heart, so her question still came with a bit of a whine in her voice.

She snuggled more into him, and she breathed heavily.

Before the food even got to the room from when he ordered it, she started to close her eyes and drift off in peace having found a place to protect and comfort her, a place she had not known for the last couple of years.

"Shh, shh, I know sweetheart, I know, just let it all out, there you go." He said as he also used his hand to run his fingers lightly through her hair as she kept her head against him and sobbed into him. 

"Yes I still want you to stay with me, I'll never want to not have you stay with me, even though I saw the kind of people that were around you. I'm not scared of those jerks and they can just try and take you from me without a fight." He told her as he watched her start to fall asleep in his arms and knew the food wasn't gonna be there for another ten minutes or so, so he let her rest in his arms as he continued to lightly stroke her hair.

The big "little girl" was finally asleep and resting peacefully in his arms.  Where she was, the nightmares that often plagued her sleeping didn't even find any place in her head, and she breathed peacefully and deeply as she slept.  She had not slept so well in at least six months, so that when and if he decide it was time to wake her, it would be nearly impossible to get her to wake up, unless he went to put her down.

He heard the knock of the door and did his best to not disturb the big girl in his arms as he got up and put her down gently into the place where he had been relaxing and went to answer the door and got the food, giving the room service person a tip and then putting the food down on the other side of the bed and took the food he had ordered for her and put it into the microwave, so that way, it would stay warm for her until she was ready to eat and did his best to try and keep the food warm for both of them, so that they could eat together.

Her body knew it the moment he put her down though.

She seemed to try to sleep a bit more, but her sleeping started to get restless, and she moved a lot and whimpered and before he even got back to the bed where she was, she woke up and looked up at him.

She smiled faintly.

"What that smell?" she asked him looking towards the microwave where he had just put the food a few moments ago.

"It's some food I got for the both of us, your food is already in the microwave, why don't you go and grab it and we can eat together okay?" He told her as he took the cover off of his own food and waited for her to have her dish in front of her and on her lap before he would start eating himself.

He wanted to make sure that she ate as much as she could and even told her so "Sweetheart, you don't have to finish everything on your plate, but try and eat as much as you can okay?" He told her as he waited for her to sit back down with her food.

Olivia smiled when he told her that it was food that he got for her.  She was really hungry.  

She looked at him for a minute until he asked her to go get it so she could eat, so she did.  Only she took it right to where he was, and then sat nearly in his lap and started to eat.

The fourteen year old felt safe in his arms earlier, and she wanted to feel safe again while she ate.

He let her sit on him and eat, doing his best to eat with her, without spilling anything on her. He also had made sure to ask for water for the both of them, so there were two cups of water sitting on the nightstand next to their beds for them to drink if they wanted it. Soon, he finished eating and then put his tray down besides him and waited for her to finish as well. As he waited for her, he took a sip of his water from the nightstand and wondered what was going to happen next. A week ago, he wouldn't have dreamed that something like this could have happened to someone like him, but here it was, a young girl that needed help and was alone and had no place to go. He had helped her and now, she was trusting him enough that she seemed to want to stay with him.

It made him wonder what bad things could possibly come next, though he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. He remembered that he had that unloaded .45 deep in his backpack, where only he knew where it was and how to get to it. He usually kept a gun on him, these days, usually unloaded so that way, he didn't get caught off guard and a demon from his past, didn't come back to haunt him, or he just didn't get robbed at gunpoint by someone in a dark alley late at night, if he ever found himself in that kind of situation that required the use of that kind of force. But, he was past all that, he had made sure to cover his tracks well, so that no one, not even the police or the federal government for that matter, would be able to track him down and do something horrible to him.

Olivia wasn't worried about bad things while she was in his lap.  While she was in his lap, she was safe, which was why she was there.  She knew it was a little bad for a girl her age to do so, but she planned on sleeping next to him because she felt so safe next to him.  She knew she'd probably pee in her sleep, but she hoped he wouldn't mind too much even if he did get mad and yell because of getting him wet.  She would yell too, if someone peed on her.  But still, she would take his yelling at her, if she could just feel safe.  Yelling wasn't hitting and killing your family in front of you.

Olivia finished eating and drinking her water and then she leaned back against him.

"Thank you so much," she said to her guardian and superhero.