LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maid in Training (private with Ishigreensa)

Olivia smiled as she gave herself the hiccups and apologized for getting food on her face.

"You have nothing to apologize for at the moment, baby," Olivia said as she started to do just as she promised, and started to talk to Maya as if she were a child now.  "You can't help it if you have to eat and food naturally finds its way to immature kids' faces."

She reached out her hand.

"Let's put your dirty dish in the sink, and then we can go wash your face and hands off, baby."

She walked her over to the sink, and turned on the water for her.

"Rinse out your bowl and your spoon, honey."

The girl's cheeks lighted up a bright red when she was called 'baby' and refered to as a 'immature kid'. It appears that Olivia wasn't joking when she said she'd treat her like a kid. She'd reply in a playful fashion, pouting as if she were annoyed by what Olivia said.

"Not a baby... Am a big girl!"

She giggled and got up to the sink with Olivia, figuring this special treatment couldn't be that bad. It could even be fun, though she hasn't experienced enough of it to be judgemental.

"Uh-huh."

Maya did as she was told, putting her bowl and spoon underneath the tap and cleaned them by showering them with water. Once that was done she put them on the counter, on top of a spread-out kitchen towel, where they could dry.

"Good girl.  Now let's go wash off your face and hands so we can start vacuuming the carpets down stairs starting with the living room.  And don't even ask because there is no potty break until lunch time."

She then took Maya to the bathroom to wash her face and hands.

After that, she took her to the closet with the cleaner in it, and she got it out and started to wheel it to the living room.

"Pick up any trash you can get with your fingers first and put it in the trash," Olivia told her little helper.  "I am going to empty the ask trays."

The girl was a little nervous to hear there would be no potty break up until lunch. She emptied her bladder extensively when she wet her pants, but didn't know if there was any left. It's her goal to stay dry for the time being.

"Done! All clean!"

Maya washed her hands and face in the bathroom, needing a little help from the maid to get rid of a few remains she had accidentally missed. After that she'd head over to the living room with her tutor.

Maya obediently did as Olivia said, following her around and completing the tasks she was assigned to do. Having someone command you all the time isn't even that bad.

While picking up all trash she could find, Maya was bothered by her poofy diaper. It made it hard to constantly bend over and get up, so she decided on crawling on the floor. Maybe it isn't very maid-like, but her knees can't really get that dirty and this allows her to see underneath the furniture and find more trash.

"I think that was all..."

After five minutes or so, Maya had cleared most of the living room from trash that could be picked up by hand. She stood up again, heading over to trash can to dispose of the last few pieces of trash.

Olivia smiled and remembered when she was in the same predicament.  She had chosen to scoot on her bottom at that time, but it basically served the same purpose and she now realized how juvenile it looked.

"Very good," she praised her little girl.  "Now, I'll let you start the vacuum."

She watched her start and then she started to correct her as she went, so as to make sure to get every inch of the area of the carpet.

"Now, for the edges," she turned off the machine and changed the attachments.  "We use this," she told her as though she wouldn't have known that, not because she really thought she wouldn't, but because she was treating her like a ten year old just as she promised, and was instructing her as though this was the first time she had been trusted to vacuum the living room.

Maya's face lighted up each time she got praise, despite how insignificant her achievements are. Regardless of how far she had gotten used to being treated like she is ten, she loves being praised.

The young maid took the vacuum cleaner and turned it on, which lightly startled her. She isn't a big fan of loud noises and this vacuum is a tad louder than the one she has at home.

"Hmmm..."

Maya went all around the living room, looking back at her tutor every now and then to hear if she was doing it right. Even here she learnt that vacuuming required a lot of attention to detail as to not miss any spots.

"Okay!", she replied as she recieved the smaller part for the edges of the room. It was a bit of a struggle to put it on the barrel of the vacuum, but she succeeded eventually and went along the edges the best she could. While she did this, the part of the vacuum that blew air back out made her long shirt bounce on the wind like the sail of a ship, occasionally revealing her childish diaper.

After quite a long time -  in comparison to when she vacuums at home that is - Maya finally was done. She showed slight signs of fatigue, but knew she had a lot more to do.

Olivia watched her get started with the vacuum then she went about doing other things.  When it was time to clean the edges of the room and in tight places, she came back to check that her baby was doing it right.

Eventually, when Maya had finished, Olivia smiled and walked over and put an arm around her.

"Tired yet?" she asked her.  "You are just a child, so of course you are tired.  That's why maid training is at least six months.  It takes time to get used to it."

She smiled at her.

"You are still not to use anything but the diaper if you need to pee until I say so because you have to get used to that too, but your chores are done for now."

She smiled and took the vacuum so she could finish vacuuming the lower floor before they went shopping.

"Eh? But why can't I go potty when I am done...?"

Maya didn't need to go that badly, but she knew that the milk from before would eventually take effect. The constant kneeling and sitting when she had to get rid of the trash also sped up the process.

The girl wasn't particulary bothered by it, but she pouted regardless as a sign of disagreement. After all, a ten year old would throw a little tantrum over things a mature woman wouldn't.

"Even if so, I am not wet!"

She lifted her shirt proudly, showing her clean diaper that wasn't saggy in the slightest. The comment made by Olivia about not being allowed to go to the potty yet made her believe that she was being doubted.

"See?"

Olivia smiled and nodded.

"I see.  I'm not saying you were wet.  I was saying you need to wait for the regular maid breaks, not if I just happen to give you a break because I think you earned one.  If you don't get used to waiting while you are young, you'll be in diapers for sure even when you graduate maid training."

She smiled at her.

"I don't think you want to wear a diaper after you graduate, do you?"  

She was starting towards her next area to vacuum as she spoke with the tantrum prone little girl.

"Hmpf..."

Maya knew something was off about that sentence, since Olivia had already graduated but still wore one. Doesn't that mean that she never could wait for breaks either and used it regardless?

While that'd make for a great counter to what the older maid said, Maya keept her mouth shut out of respect for her tutor. She doesn't want to hurt the woman she looks up to, even if she admitted to being wet very often when she was a trainee.

"I don't think I would mind. It's nice and soft on my butt and keeps it warm!"

The girls was brutually honest about what she thought. Just wearing one wasn't all that bad. It felt like she wore slightly thicker underwear at best. So far she hasn't really used it anyways, so she is being a bit too quick to judge.

"What do I need to do now?"

With her task done, Maya was left with nothing to do. She didn't want to just stand there and do nothing.

Olivia was just one of the unfortunate ones that never got used to the limited breaks given maids, but she didn't assume that Maya would be in that situation if she trained her well enough.

She looked towards the stairs.

"How about you go to your new room and get acquainted with where everything was?" she asked her.

In truth, when she said her room, she meant the suite that both Olivia and she shared.  The suite had its own bathroom, two separate rooms for sleeping, a common area for visiting, watching television, and playing games, and a very large closet with all sorts of clothes aside from the maid uniform.

"You might like something up there in our room."

There was also even a secret door through the closet that led to sort of a nursery area, but Olivia had not introduced that room on purpose.  She knew that Maya was definitely not ready to go to that extreme in being cared for, and she doubted she would ever want to be.  She planned on never using that room unless Maya brought it up and asked her why she didn't in such a way that Olivia would think she wanted to be babied a bit more.

"Okay!"

The girl sped off towards the room she shares with Olivia, glad that she could be given the time to explore it a little. She is very curious, which often is a bit of an issue when combined with her carelessness. It always gets her into trouble somehow.

Once she opened the door and walked in, Maya instantly headed over to the seperate room where she would sleep. It was fairly simple, with little to say about it. The bed hasn't even been made yet, as shown by the lack of sheets for both the blanket and pillow. Hopefully she could choose sheets of her liking. That'd be kinda nice.

Since there wasn't much to see in there, the maid in training went over to the closet. She did not dare to take a look in her tutor's room, fearing there might be adult things in there she was not allowed to see.

"But wait... I am an adult myself..."

Maya blushed a little when she realized she had gotten a little used to her 'new age' so swiftly. It makes her sort of happy, because getting used to it is an important part of training. 

Once inside the closet, Maya would spot the door instantly. She guessed it would just lead to another closet, so she wasn't in too much of a hurry to see what was in there. 

Instead of that she let her eyes wander over the countless different shapes and colors of clothes that hung in this closet. There were so many of them, ranging from cute and adorable to  mature and stylish. She didn't touch anything however, contemplating whether a ten year old would be allowed to do that. Since that proved to be too much of an issue, she went to the secret door instead.

Her hand took a hold of the handle and she quietly opened the door, peaking around the corner to see what was in store. Maya instantly noticed this wasn't a mere extension of the closet, as it was too big for that.