LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maid in Training (private with Ishigreensa)

Maid in Training

(Tl;dr at the bottom for those who want to judge whether they're interested in this roleplay's concept at all)

For a maid to be prim and proper, they must first go through intensive training, usually conducted by an older maid who possesses plenty of experience through her years of hard work. They're trained to master the arts of cleaning, cooking, shopping for their master - you name it! Only once a maid excels, will they get their certificate and start for real.

Maya is one such maid in training. Since she became 18 a few months back, she is allowed to become a senior maid's apprentice. The tutor in question already serves a master and will teach the young maid at said master's place. The older maid has to take full responsibility for her student and take care of her like a parent would. After all, the maid life comes with some unexpected aspects to it. Unbeknownst to many, maids are reeducated from the beginning. They'll be raised by their tutor from the starting point, like they're just a little baby. From early on the student maid will be raised with a maid's morals in mind, while getting very emotionally attached to their teacher. The student will be treated as a baby for a while, gradually getting access to the priveleges that adult maids have.

Upon the day of arrival at their tutor's place, the young maid will introduced to their accomodation for the next few years. Almost instantly they'll be stripped of their personal belongings, as those will only be obtainable on a later date. The young maid will then be put to sleep with strong medicines. As the maid is asleep, she will receive her new outfit: a maid-themed romper with a diaper. This is to help her get into the role she will have on her first few months, in which she will be babied and taken care of by the teacher. From there on the student will be raised like any child, though she must always be kept in diapers. This is to help her get used to embarrassment in situations that she has little control over. The student will be stripped off her right to go to the toilet, so she will always depend on her tutor for potty-related matters. 

After the student gets attached to their 'mother', the tutor, she will gradually be taught the ways of a maid. She will be tested, though always pampered by her tutor to ensure that the results will be satisfactory. The more topics that the student proves to excel at, the more rights she will get. Most students will get back to their previous lifestyles, with the maid-training in mind, though some of them remain with their tutor due to being too emotionally attached and used to their care and warmth. This gives the option for the student to forever remain with her tutor, serving the same master.

On her first day, on a rather sunny morning...

Maya stood at the front door of a big mansion, where she was told to go. This is the adress where her tutor resides, the place where she will be taught how to be a maid! She had arrived in her regular clothes - tight black jeans with a short-sleeved pink hoodie - and wore a pair of sunglasses on her head. She had been told to arrive at 08:05 in the morning, though she was two minutes late. She had no idea how strict the maid lifestyle was, but would be about to find out as <insert your character's name> walked up to the door with a frown on her beautiful face...

Tldr: you're an experienced maid who teaches a younger maid how to become a maid, though this process starts with raising her from the very start: as a baby. From here on it progresses. 

If you are interested but have questions left, just ask them to me in DMs. I'm not opposed to altering a few things in the roleplay, or adding some stuff to make it more appealing.

Edited by AchtungAestethicc
  • Like 1

Olivia Thomas had been a maid with her own master, now for the last ten years.  It had been so long ago since she had received the training that Maya was about to be put through so that she had completely forgotten what it felt like to suddenly be stripped of adulthood, the minute you gained it, in fact....  It was just a part of the process.

Olivia had just reached tenure, actually, the minimum years that a maid had to be working on her own, to be given a student to tutor.  She was kind of excited about having this student to impart all her knowledge on, but she was nervous, too.  What if she forgot something important or she was given someone that they didn't mix?  She would hate to have an experience where neither student nor tutor liked one another.

Well... that morning that her student was due, she had other things to worry about.

She had finally finished preparing the master for his daily outings and had just sighed as she looked up at the clock at 7:50.

Fifteen minutes, and her student was supposed to be there.

After Olivia had finally taken care of her own needs and finished putting the washing in the machine, she looked up to see that the clock had just ticked 8:05.

The new student didn't ring the door bell?  Maybe she was nervous....

Olivia went to the door and opened it, but to her dismay, the student wasn't even there.  Had she gotten the time mixed up or the day?  Did the Maid Training School tell her the wrong day?

Olivia looked down the street, but she didn't see the student, so she went back and checked the calendar.  Just as she did so, the bell rang and Olivia jumped.

She was not expecting anyone else, so that had to be the girl, right?

She walked to the door taking her time, showing the student what a discourteous thing she had done by being late by making her wait out there while she leisurely strolled to the door taking at least five minutes.  Then she called through the door.

"Who is it?"

Finally, she opened the door and looked down at the young child-woman as though to scold her, but she didn't say anything.  She just gave her a look like she was going to scold her....

After letting an uncomfortable minute pass between them, more so for her late student than herself, she finally let up on her harsh scolding stare, and smiled her purple shiny lips at the little girl.  Olivia was a very dark tan girl getting a lot of color from her heritage which was quite colorful from the African father side and the Mexican-Indian mother side a long with plenty of other ancestors mixed in as well.  The colors seemed to be collected by quite an artist so that even though Olivia was nearly thirty years old, she had the looks of someone quite a bit younger, someone that would be more than welcome to warm the master's bed on cold nights.

"Are you the new trainee, then?" she asked her voice as colorful as her beautiful skin.

Maya had experienced a rather chaotic morning so far. She woke up late and had to hurry, skipping breakfast for the sake of being on time. One single cup of coffee was all she had time for, though it should sustain her for the time being. There would be no excuse that could justify being half an hour late, so she'd have to make a sacrifice to not be kicked out of her new 'school' immediately.

The young, black woman had prepared her clothes in advance, meaning that she didn't have to make a last-minute effort to look half-decent. Since her family isn't that poorly off, she wore a fairly good-looking circle dress. It's simple however, having only one color: blue. She assumed she'd be outfitted with a maid's uniform at her destination, so it'd be a waste to go all out. Maya hadn't taken everything in consideration though. In her haste, she had forgotten to get rid of her bedhead look. Her hair was a total mess, helping to erect her rather clumsy behavior. She's a very cheerful girl who always has a big smile on her face, but often she is a bit too careless.

There she stood, hastily adjusting her hair in front of the door. The rapid beating of her heart told her she was very nervous, and rightfully so. She might be a bit of an airhead, but is aware of how a maid is supposed to be elegant. She was nowhere close to elegant, unless you'd take her hair and the occurences of this morning out of consideration. The only plus point of her current appearance is that is radiates her carefree and energetic attitude.

''Oh... Yes! Hello, I am the new trainee!''

Maya stood in front of the door for a minute longer, the fact she was late sinking in and only making her more nervous. Luckily the nerve-wrecking situation quickly was over when the door was opened by a stunning maid. She was flabbergasted for a second, unable to comprehend what beauty stood right in front of her. But since there are more important matters to attend to, she straightens up and bows for the unknown woman once as an apology.

''I'm Maya Ross, the new trainee, and I am very sorry for being late...''

The girl quickly bounced back up, worsening the situation of her hair as it sprung back in its bedhead state due to her energetic movements. She put her hands together as if she were saying a prayer, looking up at the maid with begging eyes.

''I hadn't prepared well enough, which is entirely my fault! Please, don't send me off already! I've been looking forward to this!''

Edited by AchtungAestethicc
the text doubled

Olivia smiled and her nearly amber-yellow-brown eyes softened as the "child" pleaded not to be sent off.

"Well, now, if we sent maids off for making one little mistake, even just being tardy on the first day, we wouldn't have a very booming industry, baby.  The maid's life is quite robust and when people are learning, mistakes are made all the time."

The taller lady with enough meat on her bones to appear twice as strong as the "little girl," but still slender reached out a hand towards the trainee.

"The first thing we need to do, is see what kind of skills you have to begin with so I know what I'm working with.  Have you ever made a bed before, honey?"

She walked her towards the master's bedroom which was still a mess, ready to be cleaned up.

There were discarded clothes from the day before on the floor, the bed was unmade, and papers littered the desk, some important and some that were just throw-away notes.  It would be Olivia's job to wade through and decide what to keep, what to throw away, and what to ask the master about as far as keeping....

Maya would sigh in relief when she was assured she wouldn't be sent off on her first day. She jumped to such a conclusion way to quickly, mostly due to how nervous she is. It'd been a childhood dream of hers to be a maid. Their elegant appearances combined with their devotion to being stylish and obedient at once had fascinated her since she was a little girl. Having her dream fall apart on the first day at the job would be dramatic.

''Ah, that's great to hear... Thanks. And sorry again... I didn't mean-''

Before Maya could finish her sentence, she got taken by the hand by the older maid. She shut her trap and followed along, guessing that her education started right away. There was enough time that had already been wasted, so it's obvious that there is no time left to just stand around doing nothing. 

''Yes, I make my own bed... when I got the time for it, that is.''

She almost never made her bed, aside from the weekends. The youngling is quite prone to waking up late, like she had done today too. It's not too hard though. Anyone can make a bed.

Once at the bedroom, she let go off her tutor's hand. She had to take the sight in front of her in for a second, for it was quite a disorganized mess. Even her own room never looked this messy.

''Is this your master's room, Miss... Uhm, pardon me for interrupting, but how should I call you?''

The girl quickly got distracted, her thought wandering all over the place. There was so much she wanted to ask, but she tried her best to stay relatively silent. She doesn't want to raise the impression that she is a noisy latecomer.

"Yes, this is the master's room.  We are to clean it without any judgment or gossip about it.  We are his maids, so we do his dirty work out of devotion."

The maid bent down to pick up a pair of pants and her skirt lifted slightly and her bottom seemed a bit bulged as she did so, though the actual reason why was not readily revealed through the thick white tights and Purple panties that were on beneath that.

She put the pants down on the shirt and then she went to the head of the bed.

"Okay, then, let me see you make it," she told her understudy.

Maya had already judged the master's room in her mind, so it felt like punishing words when she was told not to judge. She made a mental note for herself, since she had nowhere to write it down for the time being.

''Understoodm ma'am...''

The younger girl didn't notice anything off about her teacher's appearance, especially not what was beneath her skirt. She wouldn't dare to look even remotely nearby the woman's rear in fear of a punishment. Being prim and proper requires more than looking good; One's mind must also be clean of any filth.

She went up to the bed, which had the blankets spread all over the place. Firstly she lifted the blankets up and threw them in the air, holding onto the outer points to not drop it on the ground. With great aim, the blankets landed back on the back in a more straightened position. Maya then made a circle around the bed, adjusting the outlines all around until the piece of cloth was as flat and tidy as could be. There were some minor bumps in it here and there, but the girl hadn't learnt any special techniques to do this as effectively as possible. 

The student turned to face her teacher, a slightly nervous smile on her face.

''Is this good...?''

Olivia shook her head and frowned.

"You may have seen maids do it this way on TV, but those fantasy programs are wrong, and you certainly cannot get a very neat bed doing it that way."

She then took Maya by the hand and led her to the head of the bed, at one corner, and threw the blankets back to the middle of the bed all messed up.

"We do not throw the blankets up in the air as you had done.  That spreads disease and germs and it really doesn't help in making the bed at all."

"Now, take the blankets off of the bed, one at a time, and put them on that sitting chair by the desk.  Not the desk chair, but the sitting sofa one."

"The way a proper maid makes the bed, is one sheet and blanket at a time so that we can pay careful attention to get the sheets on right.  If the sheets have bumps in them, then the top blanket will be quite hilly and messy looking."

She waited for the younger maid to get blankets and sheets off of the bed.

"Don't let any part of the sheets touch the floor or we'll have to get clean sheets for the bed," she said when she noticed a sheet corner was getting close to the ground as the student walked to drop it off in the sofa.

Maya was just short of devastated to see that she did it completely wrong. She thought that she could easily perform such a simple task, but got told that she method she had applied was completely innefective. However, she wouldn't let that bring her down. She is a young maiden that is very eager to learn and doesn't stop trying so easily.

''Excuse me! I'll do that!''

She apologized for her mistake and took the blankets off, putting them onto the assigned chair. Next came the sheets, careful to avoid touching the floor with them. Once she had succesfully taken both off, she waited for further instructions. Just how was it really supposed to be done, she wondered. Most likely in a very elegant manner, completely opposite of the way she had done it. Now she thought about it a little more in depth, she could see why a maid wouldn't just rip the blankets off like such.

''What now?''

"Now, take the pillows off of the bed and put them on the dresser top.  We need to make the bed completely bare so we can see if any air bumps need smoothing before we start with the first sheet...."

And she started to make the bed with the trainee.

By her self, Olivia could make the bed in under three minutes, but in teaching and making sure the younger student actually experienced doing part of it herself, it took them nearly 40 minutes to make it.

"Trust me, making the bed goes a lot faster once you know what you are doing, honey."

She then pointed at the clothes on the floor.

"Pick those up for me and hold them while I straighten the desk."

Olivia then sorted the papers and threw the unneeded papers into the waste basket before picking up the wastebasket.

"Come on, I'll show you where to put the clothes for now, and we'll start collecting the garbage around the house."

Olivia smiled as the young girl seemed enthusiastic about trying to prove herself.

Maya paid full attention when she was instructed how to properly make a bed. It was an eye-opening experience. She had no idea that such an ordinary task could be performed like this. The bed looks flatter glass, proving that her teacher has truly mastered the craft of making a bed. The young girl wonders just how skilled her tutor must be at other activities. She also looks stunning while making the bed, making Maya slightly envious of how once can combine elegance with practical skills.

''Okay, I'll get them.''

The student bends over to pick up the clothes. They lie close to each other, likely as result of carelessly being thrown aside late at night when the master went to bed. She doesn't glance at the clothes, but instead simply collects them and waits for Olivia to finish.

Olivia nodded at her little student and walked her towards the laundry room to show her where dirty laundry goes.

Once they put that in a basket, according to color and material, she emptied the bedroom wastebasket into the larger laundry waste pail and then handed Maya the empty wastebasket.

"Do you remember where the bedroom was?"

She smiled at her.

"I will be in the kitchen, so after you place this back in the bedroom, come to the kitchen to find me."

Maya followed her teacher along, staying close due to a fear of missing out on anything. So far she concluded that maids need to have some sort of enhanced vision for things that regular people do not. Where as normal people would make a bed like Maya did, a maid does it in a far more effective manner. There's likely tons of other things that she could do better, which will require a lot of time and training.

''Yes, I do.''

Once they arrived at the laundry room, Maya immediately was tasked with returning the basket back to the bedroom. She sped off like she usually would, but realized her mistake and walked calmly before going up the stairs to the bedroom. Just stomping around the house while making noise equivalent to a horde of rhinos isn't very maid-like. The elegant way in which Olivia strides through the place further envied Maya. Her teacher is so amazing! She happily reassured herself that she got very lucky.

After a while Maya heads back, needing some time to find the kitchen. She peeks her head in, looking for the older maid.

Olivia was emptying the big trash bin in the kitchen, and then separating the trash into plastic, glass, and burnable.  There were already separate bins for all that, but the master sometimes forgot himself, and so one of his maid's jobs, was to separate the trash before taking it out.

"Come on over," Olivia motioned for Maya to come into the kitchen.  "This is one of the biggest tasks that we have to do for this master.  Each master is different, but this master is really not consistent with separating his trash."

She smiled at Olivia.

"The downstairs bathroom is just down around the corner by the back door, and the upstairs bathroom is between the master's room and our room.  Will you check the trash in both places, and bring it go me if the cans are more than half full?"

She smiled at her little helper.

The smile that Olivia gave to thr younger girl made the latter more motivated to do her job. She absolutely loved that warm smile of her tutor. It reminded her of her own mother's smile, the mother she never saw since she had divorced her father and since then lived abroad.

"Of course!"

Maya took off once more, heading over to the downstairs bathroom first since it wasn't as far away. She opened the doot and went inside to check on the trash can. The bottom of it was visible, so she left it to sit there. Here she realized she needed to go to the toilet, but she'd wait to ask for that once she had checked on the other can upstairs.

The can upstairs was fairly full of trash, so she picked it up without further ado and quickly headed back to her teacher. 

Back in the kitchen, she put the can down at her teacher.

"This one is full, the other was fairly empty."

"Good girl," Olivia said.  "I know you won't like this part, but it's part of being a maid.  Reach in and pull anything that is not paper waste out and separate it.  Plastic goes in this one, glass in that one, cans in that one, and then empty the rest into the last larger can."

Olivia smiled at her again.

She didn't know the younger one had to pee just yet, but anyway, it wasn't allowed just yet even if she knew it.  They had to get certain things done before a break could be afforded to either of them.  As such, Olivia had already absently let her own diaper get wet because she was used to it.

What the younger maid didn't know, was that Maids had to endure this kind of thing quite often, but of course kept such things private as it was no one's business.  It would only be Olivia's business if Maya couldn't hold it because she had to take care of  her and teach her that it was okay to pee her pants sometimes.

She would also have to teach her how to hide it from the world when it happened, but now was not the time for that conversation.  They had to get certain chores out of the way first.

Maya figured that it wasn't time for a toilet break yet, since she was immediately tasked with seperating the trash. She does not want to dissapoint, so she gets to it.

"Ew..."

She reached one of her pretty, tanned hands into the can, disturbed by the fact she had to touch trash like this. Surely she can wash her hands afterwards, but that doesn't make this any more pleasant. 

The job was done fairly quickly though, as Maya proved to have little issued with seperating trash. She was careful with handling glass, knowing that it is possible some of it broke upon being put in the trash can.

She put all the kinds of trash into their respective cans, until the collective can was empty. Holding her hqnds in front of her with a slightly annoyed expression, she looked at her teacher.

"Can I wash them now...?"

"Of course you can, baby.  The kitchen sink is free for you to use to wash your hands.  But as you can see, I'm not washing mine yet."

She looked at her for a minute.

"As a maid, you get used to the less glamorous parts of the job, and there is still more to do to dirty my hands, so I'll wash them when I take a break."

She smiled at Maya.

"That doesn't mean I'll restrict you from washing your hands when you feel that they are dirty.  There are certain chores you must never do unless you've recently washed your hands first, anyway, so I'm glad you want to wash your hands."

She then started to move the large container with cans towards the door.  It was heavy, even for her, but she had to get it set out for collection soon.

"I see..."

Maya was left with a dilemma. Either she washed her hands, or she'd wait and endure "the less glamorous parts of the job". It's like some sort of test, so she figures she shouldn't wash her hands. If the next task were one that'd require clean hands, her teacher likely would say so.

She decides not to wash her hands, staying put for the time being. Just standing there, waiting for Olivia to return, made Maya realize just how badly she needed to pee. She hadn't gone this morning, since she did not have any time to do so. Her face turned a little red, as she cursed herself for being so dumb.

Olivia came back in and smiled though her face was a bit sweaty now.

"Okay, I'm going to have to clean the bathrooms.  There are two of them, so when you get used to things, then I'll have you do one while I do the other, but today, you need to learn how to do it right, so you can just come and watch me do the first one."

She smiled down at her.

"We'll do the cleaner bathroom first, the one downstairs."

She seemed to be about a foot or so taller than her younger charge.

Olivia marched her to the pantry in the hall, got out some cleaning stuff for the bathroom, and then walked Maya into the bathroom.

"We use three kinds of cleaner for the toilet," she started to explain as she worked....

Maya followed her teacher to the bathroom, wondering what there was to learn about cleaning the bathroom. She never did it herself - for that she never found much motivation - but couldn't imagine that there were any secret maid techniques to apply here.

However, she stayed quiet and kept her eyes and ears open to listen to what was said to her. Olivia's voice was as beautiful as her appearance. It's the voice of an angel, which makes the student's body all warm. 

As she listened, Maya began to leak a little. Her clear white panties got stains in them from her bladder, which couldn't hold it in for much longer. She was too distracted by her tutor's voice though, asking questions whenever she could.

Though Maya might have thought cleaning a bathroom was quite mundane, there was a bit more to the way a maid did it than her own mother might have done at home.  

The maid actually took a tooth brush and scrubbed in the grout of tiles, in nooks and crannies around faucet hands, and even around the base of the toilet and under the tank lid surface.

"Everything has to shine, even if you don't think people can see it," Olivia told her.

As she worked, she made sure that Maya tried everything she did at least once to give her a feel for what she was doing.

Maya was shocked to see that Olivia got down and began to scrub the outlines of each individual tile. She thought that using a tooth brush was something that only happened in movies, not for real.

"Woah..."

Despite being a little surprised that her teacher went to such lenghts, the younger girl joined in and helped her out every now and then. She found it a bit hard to use such a flimsy tooth brush, but knew that she'd learn how to use it eventually.

Then the girl suddenly flinched.

"Ma'am..."

Maya froze in place, as she had become aware of her panties that no longer could hold it. Trails of her pee ran down her legs, reminding her of how badly she needed to go.

"Can... Can I use the bathroom?"

She shyly asked the older woman to use the bathroom, hoping that she wouldn't notice.

Olivia frowned when her charge asked to use the toilet.

"Honey, break isn't until ten.  You have to...."

And then she saw a little puddle under one of her legs.

"Oh, honey, are you wet?" she asked her.  "You know, it is kind of common to have that problem especially when you are first learning the skills."

She helped Maya up and sat her on the toilet, not even removing her clothes at the moment.

"Just pee and finish she said.  It can't be helped, you are already wet, and we don't want to get the floor more wet than we have to."

She waited for her baby kid to finish peeing her pants.