LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maid in Training (private with Ishigreensa)

Maya was ashamed to have found herself in this situation. Her panties were on the verge of being drenched and she couldn't do anything about it. Tears sprung up in her eyes when Olivia stopped mid-sentence, likely because she spotted Maya's little issue.

"I'm so sorry... please do-..."

The girl was surprised to suddenly be lifted up on the toilet. The unexpected move broke what little resistance her bladder still put up. Even though she desperately tried to get her panties off, she began to flood her panties seconds later. 

Maya hid her face in shame as she heard her pee drip down in the toilet, gradually becoming louder when her panties had gotten too soaked to absorb any of it.

"No! I don't want this! No no no!"

Tears quickly began to fall, leaving stains on the maiden's dress. She was utterly devestated by her own actions.

Olivia sighed and waited for her little kid to stop peeing.

"It's alright, honey.  This happens all the time to maids."

She let her finish, and then she reached for her hand.

"Let's get the floor mopped up, and then we can go get you changed, okay?"

She did the mopping of the floor herself not wanting her little charge to worry too much about anything at the moment since she was so ashamed of herself at the moment.

When she was done mopping, she reached her hand out, and she tried to lead her towards the room they would have to share for a while.

"We'll get you something clean to wear, and if you want, I guess you can take a bath while I go about getting some other stuff done.  By the time you finish your bath, it should be break time, and then I can explain some other stuff to you, okay?"

Maya remained in tears, barely able to form any sentences. She just sat there on the toilet, crying like she was as little of a kid as she had shown by wetting her pants. 

Without saying a word, as any attempt to speak was drowned by tears, she took Olivia's hand. The wet girl let herself be taken to the room where she would stay. She couldn't sit down due to her wet bottom, so she stood there like a trembling mess. 

"I..."

Maya really needed some comfort, so she got up to her teacher and hugger her tight. She was shocked by her own deeds to the point she didn't care that she barely knew Olivia so far. All she cared for was her body's comforting warmth. She kept on crying, burying her face in the maid's chest while begging for forgiveness.

"I'm so... so sorry... I'm a h... horible student..."

Olivia sighed and hugged her tight.

"That's okay, baby.  Actually, you need to know something about this training," she tried to talk to her, but the poor girl was still too upset, so she let that thought trail off and just hugged her for a while.

As she hugged her, she started to raise her maid dress and pull her wet panties down.  She needed to get the poor child changed even if she was too upset to talk at the moment.

Eventually, she got the wet girl over to the bed, where she kept her standing while Olivia sat to continue removing the girl's wet clothes.

"You'll feel a lot better once I get you cleaned up," she told her.

She continued to get Maya naked, and then she looked her over to make sure she wasn't too dirty.  At least she only peed herself.

She then stood up, put Maya on the bed, and then went to the closet to get some diapers.  These diapers were not her own that she had to wear for mishaps, but much more juvenile with little girl patterns on them.

She walked back to Maya and sat on the bed and showed her the diapers.

"Honey, maids have to hold it a long long time.  Not all of us can hold it that long, and especially maids in training can't be expected to hold it at all.  So, I want you to wear this now, okay?  I promise, most maid trainees have to.  It's not anything bad and it's not going to take from your grace, if you learn to wear it before you become a full maid."

She waited for a response not wanting to diaper her until the little one understood her position and that this was needed for her own good as she was likely to wet herself at least once more that day and probably everyday at least once until she got used to things... and even then, she might continue wetting her pants the rest of her life, if she were really a devoted maid.

Maya took her time to calm down in Olivia's embrace, needing at least a minute or two until her crying stopped and her chest no longer shook. While she took her time, she felt her teacher pull her panties down. She wasn't entirely opposed to it, because she knew that those wet panties couldn't stay on.

However, she was surprised to be put on bed and undressed completely. Her weakened mental state made her incapable of doing anything about it though, just letting Olivia do what she wants uninterrupted.

Then she suddenly was faced with a rather baby-ish diaper which she was told to wear. Maya froze, shocked at first to hear the story that followed afterwards. 

"A diaper...? This has to be a joke... right?"

Whatever sadness remained was gone, as confusion now was on Maya's mind. Maid trainees wear diapers because wetting occurs often? That can't be right, only babies wet themselves!

"Ma'am... only babies wet the-..."

The young girl quickly shut up, realizing she did exactly that which she claimed babies did. Does that make her one? No, she isn't a baby! She is an adult woman, not a baby. An accident is all she had and it won't happen again.

"I..."

Maya clearly was facing a dilemma. She couldn't quite believe the information she was told and needed a little push.

"Honey, don't you ever call someone that wets her pants because of the strict job of being a mad didn't let her use the toilet in time, or you will not be a trainee.  You, nor anyone else that wets their pants while training to be a made is a baby.  The diaper is to keep you comfortable so you don't keep wetting all over your clothes, honey."

She frowned at her.

"You either wear the diaper as your teacher asks now that you show you are not much stronger in the bladder than most trainees, or you find another line of work, sweetheart, because believe me, you are going to wet your pants again."

She sighed.

"You know what?  I peed my pants nearly the whole two years I was training.  Yeah, you only have to train six months, but because I couldn't stop peeing my pants, I was scared to start regular work.  In time, though, I had to start because I didn't want to be in the child position forever."

She started to get the diaper up under the girl now.

"Some maids never stop peeing their pants, honey.  That's why they make diapers our size, and the reason they make diapers with kid designs your size, is so you realize that you are the kid, and you are learning important skills from your monitoring maid, or your guardian maid."

She kept talking and at the same time, kept getting the diaper into place to close over the girl.

Eventually, she had the diaper on her, and she helped her sit up in it.

"You should get used to walking in the diaper, so I want you to wear a loose shirt for now over it.  It will be awkward enough for you to learn to walk with the diaper on without worrying about keeping your maid outfit clean, too."

Maya remained silent and listened to Olivia's explanation while the diaper was slowly being lifted up and put in place. It felt really weird, as it had been very long ago since she last wore one.

"Do you wear one too...?"

The trainee was very ashamed about having to wear a diaper, so she wanted to be reassured that her teacher isn't making up a story at the spot. She said some maids continue to wet theirselves, so she wants to know if that really is true.

Maya looked down as the diaper now was attached around her lowers. She blushed a little, surprised by how soft and comfortable it feels. The only issue is that is spreads her legs apart, which might make walking a bit more difficult.

"What? I can't even cover it up? Come on..."

The young woman looked at her tutor with pleading eyes, hoping she can somehow convincd her to wear something over it. A shirt won't be enough to cover that big diaper.

Olivia frowned.  Why did she ask if she was wearing one?  Would it really help her if she knew that Olivia had one on, and that it was even wet?  She wasn't sure, but it seemed that since she had explained as much as she had, maybe she should just be straight with it.

"Would it make you feel better if you thought I had to wear them too?" she asked.  "Because... I do."

She sighed and pulled up her maid skirt and revealed her bulk mostly hidden under the white tights that she wore, but it didn't hide it well enough alone.  It was quite obvious she had on a diaper that was meant to hold 2 or 3 wettings, and her diaper was wet.

"Alright?" she asked her charge.  "I do pee my pants while working.  You better not tell the master or anyone else though, or you will never be a maid."

She looked her in the eye as she dropped her skirt again.

"Now, you are my charge even so, and it is not easy to negotiate about with a diaper on, and adding layers to it will only make walking even harder.  You can wear a long shirt, but you don't need anything else on to interfere with your walking.  It's going to be hard enough."

She then went to the closet and found a shirt that went down to the girl's knees.  It was a night shirt, and the pattern on it made it seem like it was for a kid of less then ten years.

"You wear this around for now, okay?"

Maya was shocked to see what unfolded as Olivia pulled her skirt up. She could clearly see the thick padding between her tutor's legs, underneath the white thighs. To think that such a graceful maid wears this kind of undergartments... Wouldn't that mean it's completely okay? Olivia is an experienced maid after all, so she knows better than Maya. This makes the girl think about what she said so far.

"Woah..."

Knowing that one could wear a diaper and still be so elegant made it easier for Maya to bear. She accepted the shirt despite its childish appearance and put it on, covering her new underwear.

"I understand, ma'am... I'm sorry for badmouthing this part of a maid's job."

Maya would bow for her superior, showing regret and shame alike. Her constant need to comment about anything her teacher tells her made the young woman realize that she was doing a bad job so far.

Olivia smiled.

"Good girl," she said.  "You understand your mistakes, not I expect you not to repeat the same ones again.  Being a maid is strict work, and you are allowed to make certain mistakes only once, ever, or the master of the house will throw you out on the ear.  Other smaller mistakes, you can make more than once, but certainly must not make a habit of it.  Understand?"

She smiled again.

"Now, it is basically breaktime, so I'm going to change my own.  You just got one on, so you shouldn't need to change for a while, right?"

She went to the dresser and pulled out a plain white diaper for herself....

Maya was quite scared to hear that making a mistake twice could get her thrown out. She really does wants to complete her study, so it seemd like she must become more obedient and stop talking so much. Her teacher knows best, so who is she, an unexperienced student, to constantly be so skeptical about what she says?

"Got it! I'll be a... a good girl...

Being called a good girl left a little blush on the girl's cheeks. Receiving compliments from such a beautiful and prestegious woman is a big deal for her. Despite Olivia's embarrassing secret - the diapers - Maya cannot help to look up to her. She must have confidence casted from iron to pull off such an amazing apppearance despite her underwear.

"I'll stay dry. I'm a big girl!"

Maya smiled, quite the difference compared to her tears from some minutes ago. She quickly crawled back up again. Some tears won't stop the energetic girl.

Olivia shrugged when she said that she was a big girl and would stay dry.

"I didn't mean that.  Of course you'll be wet later, at least if you are not sneaking toilet breaks when we are supposed to be working.  What I meant was, since I just changed you, you should be dry for now."

She smiled.

She pulled off her skirt and pulled down her white tights, and then started to undo her diaper.

"Come here," she told the girl.  "You may as well know what is in store for you...."

She pulled the diaper off of herself, the center of it all yellow and wet, and she rolled it up and then handed it to the girl.

"Feel how heavy that is?  How many times would you say I peed in it?"

"I won't be wet! This was just an accident, it won't happen so easily again."

Maya was convinced that her accident mostly was to be blamed on the fact she didn't go to the toilet that morning. That's true to a certain degree. She hasn't done very intensive tasks so far however, so it'll occur more often that she wets her pants once the maid training continues.

The girl watched Olivia take her diaper off, though she turned her face away because she didn't want to look at her teacher's privates like that. She still was a little embarrassed that she had shown her own due to her accident.

"What?"

Suddenly Olivia called for her, so Maya turned around only to have a wet diaper put in her hands. Her face becomes red, especially since she can smell that it has been used a few times. The scent of pee is quite fresh, though that could just as well be from Maya's own accident.

"Uhmm... three times?"

She moved her teacher's diaper around in her hands, sort of impressed by how heavy it is. Despite that it isn't leaking and kept it all inside.

"I haven't had a chance to use the bathroom since four this morning, and I peed my pants twice," she said truthfully.  "See?  So I know you are going to wet your pants before the end of the day unless you sneak breaks."

She smiled at her.

Then she took the diaper from her.

"I'll never ever let you see my diaper again nor let you know if I wet.  I just wanted to let you know, this is part of what it is to be a maid, and let you know I expect you to wet your pants more often than not, and though I hope it doesn't come to that, I won't be completely upset if you even poop your pants.  Some maids in training have done that, though I have never done that."

She then looked into her eyes.

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

She wanted to finish changing her diaper, but she really didn't think it proper for her student to watch her the whole time she changed.  She was looking for an excuse to send her out of the room.

Maya would find it odd for an adult woman to wet her pants, but the things she told her so far were very convincing. She accepted this weird truth fairly quickly, though knows she will have some trouble with using her diapers. It's that or going for sneak breaks and risking to be send off. It is clear that she doesn't have much of a choice.

"Got it..."

The girl didn't quite understand why Olivia was so keen on not showing her diaper again, but figured it might be because it's not maid-like to show your underwear regardless of what kind it is. Whatever her reason was, Maya had to respect her teacher's wishes.

When she was asked the question, Maya shook her head subtly. She didn't have any breakfast today due to a lack of time. Her belly felt a little painful because of it.

"No, ma'am... I haven't had breakfast."

"Then go to the kitchen," Olivia instructed keeping a very calm and dignified manner about herself despite what the girl just found out about her.  "And look in the cupboards until you find six or seven boxes of cereal.  Pick one out, and get a bowl, and the milk is in the fridge...."

She smiled and trailed off waiting for her charge to go do what she was implying.

Only once Maya was out of the room, did she get some wet wipes and started to clean herself up some before putting a clean diaper on and then fixing her outfit so that it was as prim and proper as before.

Olivia then took the used diaper to the recycling bin in the bathroom and tossed it in the bucket, a place where no one was supposed to think to look for anything, and closed the lid for it.  That was her dirty diaper pail.  

Once she did that, and washed her hands thoroughly, she came down to see if Maya found her breakfast alright.

Maya nodded and left the room, which was her introduction to walking with diapers. The padding felt really nice around her lowers, but it spread her legs apart and made it a little harder to walk. She kind of waggled like a weird pinguin, which she found kind of adorable but also silly. It colored her cheeks red, as it is a constant reminder of this new underwear.

Once down in the kitchen she sought for the cereal, which she did with little issues. She choose the ones that had all kinds of different colors, which stood out most. After finding herself a bowl and some milk to pour into it, Maya went over to the table.

She sat down, which felt really odd. It's like she had a soft pillow glued to her butt all the time. It does provide great comfort, but will take time to get used to.

There she sat, in a diaper with a fairly childish shirt to go along with it, eating cereal with a bit of trouble due to her nervousness that still remained. Usually this wouldn't be so hard, but she had trouble keeping her spoon straight after the rollercoaster she went down not so long ago. So far this day proved to be far harder than she could've imagined.

Olivia smiled when she saw her little girl eating breakfast in the kitchen.

"The first day is always the roughest," she told Maya to let her know that she understood her nervousness.  "You'll get used to it if you still want to be a maid, honey."

She sat down next to her and started to talk.

"So, now we have some time, I should discuss a few details with you that you might not have yet guessed, though you might have...."

She straightened herself and got business-like.

"While you are in training, for the next six months, you are going to lose your adult status.  You knew that part already, didn't you?  You'll get it back once you graduate maid school, but the system feels that young girls learn best when they completely submit to being like children learning everything from their guardians."

She smiled at her.

"I'll be treating you and talking to you like you are but ten years old so you properly learn how this stuff works, and to get it deep ingrained.  I can talk to you like an adult about it, and you will learn what is expected, but you won't automatically do it.  If you get used to being like a ten year old, and talked to and treated like a ten year old learning, then they have found that people that go through that training actually become better maids."

Maya looked up once Olivia came walking into the kitchen, guessing she had something to tell. Therefore she laid her breakfast aside for the moment, not wanting to interrupt her with her eating noises.

The student listened to the entire story, in which she actually heard a lot of new things. She had signed up for this study without paying too much attention to the details. The only thing she had read was something about losing her status, but she didn't have her current treatment in mind.

"Like a ten year old...?"

That is almost half her age, so Maya was quite uncomfortable with the idea. She doesn't know how she was treated when she was ten, but can imagine that there is a far more childish treatment in store for her. But she isn't entirely opposed to being a mere child to Olivia. She appears to be an extremely sweet lady who didn't get mad even when Maya wet herself.

"How am I expected to act like...? I don't have much memories of when I was ten. I surely didn't wear diapers anymore."

The young girl took a hold of her bowl of cereal and take another bite, upon which she accidentally spilled some on the table without noticing. There also was a thin trail of milk running down her chin.

I don't really expect you to pretend or do anything you think is ten year old behavior except to accept what I say, accept when I punish you if you need it, and for you to try to trust me in taking care of you for a while.  If you do that, then that's all I expect of you on your part."

Olivia smiled.

"The hard part for you, is when I talk to you and when I do silly things that you sometimes do with ten year olds, you are going to have to put up with it.  For instance, yes, I am sure you didn't wear diapers when you were ten years old, but the diapers are for the reason I explained before, so you will have to wear them this time around."

She saw the milk dribble down the girl's chin, but she was explaining stuff first, so she didn't do anything about it just yet.

"For instance, if I see your shirt tucked in one place and not another, I'll fix your clothes for you like you are a child.  If your panties show for any reason when you are dressed, I'll fix your clothes.  I'll fix your hair in the mornings, and I'll be checking on you in the mornings to see if you wet the bed in the night.  Things like that, you'll just have to put up with."

She smiled.

"Do you understand?"

It took Maya some time to take it all in. She personally didn't quite understand how taking one's license for being mature away, degrading them to a mere child in the progresss, but she isn't one to criticize the words of someone who knows far better than she does.

"I understand, ma'am."

She smiled at her teacher, glad that she could accept things for what they are. Surely it'd be a little embarrassing to have someone look after her like she is a child, but it gives Olivia some sort of motherly role. This does somewhat speak to Maya, since her mother had divorced her father and moved out. Maya doesn't really see her anymore.

"But there are some things that I still can do by myself, right? With all due respect, but I need no help dressing up or brushing my teeth."

She did want to make sure where her limitations end. Surely it'd be to much of a nuisance for Olivia to constantly have to look after Maya.

"You're a ten year old in my eyes," Olivia told her.  "I don't know any ten year old children who can't brush their teeth, change out of dirty clothes unless they've made a poop in their panties or diaper, or other things like that.  If anything, I'd just be checking that you did those things I think you can do for yourself, not do them for you."

She smiled.

"But when I talk to you, from now on, it will be as if you are a child, and we will be reading maid-readiness books on a fourth grader's reading level to better drill in what you need to learn."

Maya's cheeks got red when the maid once more spoke of the possibility that the younger girl could poop her pants. Does she truly believe that she could ever have such an accident? Sure she wet herself, but she isn't that much of a child.

"I see... Understood. So, when does that start then?"

The student wasn't entirely sure how much would change, but she would like to know from which point on she will be considered a child so that she can adapt herself a little. Working along might repair the damage that she had done so far in the form of complaining so much.

"You are a child from now on," Olivia told her.  "So please finish your cereal so we can get your face wiped off.  You need to be presentable when we start working again in case the master comes back early and checks in on us."

She then nodded at her to start eating.

"This afternoon, we will go shopping for the master.  While we are in public, I expect you to mind your Ps and Qs and not say anything that is improper for the public to hear."

"Understood, ma'am."

The maid in training nodded in agreement.

"Huh?"

Maya brought her finger to her face and felt that some of the milk was on her chin, along with little pieces of cereal on the corners of her mouth. It seems she won't have any issues acting like she is just ten.

"Oh, sorry..."

The student quickly took a hold of the spoon and finished her cereal, though she did it too quickly and that resulted in hiccups. To make it even better, she had only made a bigger mess of her face. She felt a little silly, but thought this would be more acceptable now that she apparently was the equivalent of a young child.

"I am done!"