LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a permanent roleplay partner.

Hello everyone,

As the title says, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with not just for a short time, but someone that is able to do multiple roleplays that we both enjoy.

My preference for rp situations are as follows:

A) A Elementary or Middle School aged child that has come from an abusive family and is placed with a new foster guardian and has to get used to their new foster guardian and deal with bedwetting & daytime accidents and becomes attached to them like a toddler as well as acting like a toddler and gets placed in a class full of children with similar problems.

B. A Teen or child that is a runaway because they have bedwetting issues and their biological parents don't like them anymore and they get found by a new person who likes them no matter what and wants to take care of them no matter the cost, while having to deal with not getting either of them caught by the police (not a kidnapping).

It has been quite some time.

I sort of like B:

But can we take it a little further?

A girl is human trafficked with her parents, her parents acting like Mules for a drug scheme, and somehow, the girl gets pushed into living in a drug seller's home to do things for him related to selling drugs, however, she is not what he was hoping for, and he turns her to the streets.

Now, she's scared to go to the police for help, what if they send her back where she came from?

She has no idea what happened to her biological parents, they were caught and after a few months in jail, when back where they came from.

So she is lost and scared, on the streets....

Then your character finds the fourteen year old Asian child sitting on the curb, or actually, what?  She's squatting on the curb, her pants pulled down because she thought she was hidden, and she's peeing, only she's peeing her panties because she was too nervous to completely go bare....