LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looks like we'll need to wait a while

Idzy

Hi All,

Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it's probably not a great idea to organize a get together, before the pandemic has been brought under control. However I'm super stoked to see some interest in a regular meet-up in Melbourne Aus. I remember there being an awesome scene here at some point, which kinda just fizzled out. I'd love to bring back those days where the ABDLs of Melbourne can once again get together and meet friends offline. I've always viewed the ABDL community like a bit of a secret society, because we all share what for most of us is a little secret.

Now days, I try to find other local ABDLs any way I can. I wear a PeekABU cap or beanie most days, in the hope that someone will recognize it. But all I get is complements on how cute the characters look :P.

Since I started this club, I feel somewhat obligated to say the obvious.

• Always exercise caution and restraint when meeting new people 1 on 1. In all seriousness most ABDLs are about as normal as you are, however just in case something goes terribly wrong, it's always best to let someone know roughly where you are, and to expect some contact or "check-in" within a reasonable time period, just to be on the safe side. Personally, having met up with roughly 50 people I first met online, all around the world, I've never found myself in a truly unsafe situation, but having someone know to check up on your welfare is just common sense at least for the first time you meet someone.
  • Posting cell phone numbers on this forum which I'm pretty sure is indexed by google is risky, in that if someone google's your mobile number, it may lead them to your little identity, which may not be what you want in a social or professional context.
  • If you're more experienced than the person you're meeting, be kind and gentle and remember that someone's first time meeting up with another ABDL will be a defining moment in their journey, and most likely quite frightening at first. Having real-life ABDL friends really helps dealing with feelings of anxiety and isolation, is a massive confidence booster, and instrumental in accepting your desires and feelings.
  • We've all felt that feeling of loneliness and inadequacy associated with wearing nappies, and the support of other like-minded individuals will help you overcome these indefinitely, so equally, whilst being cautious, be brave and actively seek to find a local friend or friends, I promise you that you that you won't regret it.

Otherwise, thanks for joining this club, and hopefully we can get some sort of regular meet-up, munch or event happening in Melbourne some time in 2020 :)

Archived