LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a buttplug as alternative for messing

I do not like messing but I prefer to wear a buttplug as an alternative. It gives some similar ‘urge’ sensation when it’s back there. Anybody else share this experience and involve wearing a buttplug while being diapered?

I do not like messing but I prefer being plugged as a substitute. It gives some similar ‘urge’ sensation when it’s back there. Anybody else share this experience and involve wearing a buttplug while being diapered?    

Yep I dig it, sometimes I use tunnel plugs if I want to simulate bowel incontinence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to disagree with @DonPablos though, that when I wear a large plug it does not have the same sensation as messing.  When I force the plug out however, it does have a similar sensation, but it only lasts a second and then the heavy steel plug drops into my hand, diaper, etc. and it's all over.  I do however sometimes force it out but stop it with my hand and push it back in, repeatedly.

8 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

I have to disagree with @DonPablos though, that when I wear a large plug it does not have the same sensation as messing.  When I force the plug out however, it does have a similar sensation, but it only lasts a second and then the heavy steel plug drops into my hand, diaper, etc. and it's all over.  I do however sometimes force it out but stop it with my hand and push it back in, repeatedly.

lol     Two for the price of one I have an enema plug that is inflatable and a straight line through it. In it goes and pump ;up the plug and connect your enema hose to it and let it flow. Can be held for a wile and what a feeling but when taking off the pressure be sure to be in the shower. Great feeling and lots of fun.