LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Vintage Pampers Baby Dry Diapers as Booster

dazed

One of my favorife things: vintage diapers. One of my least favorite things.. paying for vintage diapers. Larger sizes are so expensive that I only use them for super special occasions.

Recently I found some smaller baby drys from 1996 on eBay for a decent price and couldn’t resist. With larger ones I normally add duct tape to the sides for extra length, but these size 2 are way to small me to wear them by themselves, so I decided why not just use them as a booster??  OMG. It’s way better than using newer size 7 or even goodnites at stuffers.  Why haven’t I done this sooner??

If you cut the wings and leg gathers off they’ll still stay sealed and perfectly absorb while channeling excess wetness into your other diaper without gel sap pulp spilling out.  Soft..  swell up to be super thick.. that added crinkle.    Bliss!

ALSO, they work great inside attends polys that I can normally find super cheap - my favorite though is using them with vintage Attends. I highly recommend giving them a try!

Anyone else use baby diapers as boosters?  What’s you’re favorite methods?

• 2 months later...