LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for 1st real life experience exploring my dl fetish

Cory

Hey fellow abdl’s I’m Cory I’m 25 and have an apt in the Tulsa area. I’ve had this fetish forever and since I keep this private and like it this way so it doesn’t affect my normal life but I’m wanting to start exploring this fetish in private with a female. So I’ve always been super insecure even tho girls say I’m very handsome but I’m super normal and will be very welcoming If you want to be my first time exploring this fetish but also doing anything sexual with a girl ever because I’m a virgin and always couldn’t build up the confidence to have sex cause I would get super bad anxiety and be super nervous. But im ready no matter what to do this and since it’s my biggest aspect of my desires I’ll make it work. I perfer being submissive and have more of a dom or stern women but I’m seriously open for switching or doing anything that this fetish includes. I can video chat to get to know you alittle and have my apartment to play or can come to you whatever you feel the most comfortable with. I have some diapers but I will pay to get anything you’d like to play. It is my first time ever with a girl so I’m in experiences but I’m open minded and a just need you to lead the way. Hit me up or if I don’t respond soon kik me Cory lern

D583C383-24AE-4E72-BF1C-FF82A55DE086.jpeg

5A2B9A85-EECA-4FF4-8A96-1469FB81653E.jpeg

Archived