LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From buddy to baby (private with jmg1217)

Kihza

Liam knew his parents were still wary of leaving him alone at home for the entire summer. In his mind, they were just overprotective and too dramatic. It wasn't like he was going to starve or party every weekend - though, granted, he would probably order pizza every other day because he didn't want to cook for himself. He'd end up throwing a few parties, of course; what was the point of being alone at home if one couldn't let loose a little?  He was nineteen already, it wasn't like he couldn't take care of himself by now. 

His parents were just in the middle of checking their stuff for the final time to make sure nothing was missing. Liam sat on the wooden steps of their staircase leading upstairs,  elbows on his knees and chin leaning on his hands as he watched the two put on their shoes and get ready to leave. The house was old and not particularly large, but it wasn't small either. Quite charming in it's own way, the garden absolutely beautiful. 

And finally, Liam grinned in victory as his mother was done fussing over everything, they were leaving. The teenager hugged them both and watched them walk out to the car, before giving a little victory dance. 

It was going to be the best summer ever.

Christopher was looking forward to this summer. School had just ended for him and he had just gotten his license and a new car. He was also excited because he  had landed a great job for the summer. He would be a full time babysitter for his best friend. It was a bit of an unusual arrangement, despite the fact that Liam was 3 years older than Chris he was still very young in almost every way. In fact Liam was over a foot shorter than Chris and looked extremely young. When they were out together people often assumed he was Liam’s Oder brother or even his father. Chris had been babysitting his tiny friend in secret  for years now. It was always timed so that Liam’s parents would leave and he would just show up to hang out.

Chris checked his phone for the time. He had to time this just right.  He needed to get to his friends house within 10 minutes of his parents leaving. It needed to seem random sithought giving Liam anoigh time to get into trouble. He pulled up to the house and got out of his car. Rather then use the key he had been given Chris knocked on the door

Liam's mind was already bouncing from one place to another with the thoughts of what he was going to do with this newfound freedom. He wandered into the kitchen and dug out a tub of ice cream, not even bothering to scoop some into a bowl but instead taking a spoon and eating from the tub as he sat in front of the large kitchen window that allowed natural light to fill up the whole room. While he enjoyed his ice cream, he started forming a plan in his mind about what he was going to do first. He'd definitely call Chris - his best friend, even though he was several years younger than Liam. Then again, it didn't really feel like that. Whereas Liam was small and looked a lot younger than he was, Chris was tall and at least to Liam looked already very grown up. It was a little embarrassing that he was the cooler one of them despite being younger.

He didn't even have time to pull out his phone and call, when someone knocked on the door. Liam groaned - he immediately feared his parents had gotten cold feet and were coming back. Hopefully, if it was them, they'd only forgotten something. Leaving the ice cream on the table, Liam wandered to the front door. He'd been told not to open the door unless he knew who it was several times, but he didn't even think about it as he unlocked it and swung the door open - besides, he wasn't a kid anymore. He could handle himself. Having expected to see his parents, Liam blinked in surprise at the sight of his best friend.

"Chris!", he grinned then, happy, "Good timing, I was just about to call you. My parents just left and I have the house all to myself for the summer!"

Chris smiled down at his much smaller friend and without thinking he reached down to ruffle the boys hair “hey Lili hows it hanging” he walked past the boy without waiting for an invitation and looking around he frowned “Liam was this place hit my a tornado,you patents just left and it’s a mess! What if they forgot something your mom would have a heart attack you really need to fix this place up” he wait to see if his little friend would respond and decided to add a new rule. He looked Liam up and down and for the summer why down t he was no shoes or socks in the house you cN just leave them right by the door buddy” Chris made no motion to remove his own shoes

Liam gave a sheepish grin and rubbed the back of his neck when Chris mentioned the state of the room. He did have a bad habit of leaving things lying around. But... it wasn't that messy. Was it? He looked around again and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't think it's that bad." 

He pouted when Chris mentioned not having shoes on. It was such a bother to take them off and put them on again all the time when going out! "Why do I have to, but you don't?", he groaned, crossing his arms, "It's my house anyway." 

But even though he was complaining, he kicked off his shoes. There was no move on his part to really put them neatly next to the door, instead leaving them lying where he kicked them.

Chris looked from the shoes to his small friend. He chuckled then shook his head. He knew he couldn’t let Liam get away with this behavior but he also knew he didn’t want to be a total hardass rightaway. He walked over to Liam looking down at his buddy “when exactly have we ever had to follow the same rules and I’m not the one who routinely manages to track mud in the house now am I” he bent to grab Liam’s shoes then without asking pulled off Liam’s socks “these come off too little buddy” he had the boy barefoot in less then a minute. As always he was immediately struck by just how tiny his best friend way. Flattening the palm of his hand Chris laid it against the sole of Liam’s foot struck by how much bigger his hand was grinning he looked Liam in the eye 

Liam rolled his eyes at Chris, feeling like he was talking to Liam like one would to a child. He was older than Chris! Sure, Chris was physically bigger, but being smaller didn't mean Liam was a kid. "Why is it a rule just because you say so?", he grumbled, scoffing a little. 

When Chris knelt down and took off his socks, Liam blinked at him. In this position it was quite apparent just how much smaller he really was. Chris looked like an adult next to a child like this. It was baffling how much bigger he could be when he was several years younger than Liam was in the first place. "Uhm...", Liam's cheeks took on a hint of red, feeling embarrassed suddenly for a reason he couldn't quite understand, "We have ice cream. Do you want some?" 

It was the only thing he could come up with to say. He remembered he'd left the ice cream on the table and quickly headed to the kitchen, "I was just having some." 

Chris noticed the flush that dame over the smaller boy. On one level he enjoyed watching his little friend squirm. He blinked at Liam’s sudden departure.

he quickly moved to catch up with his friend and from behind lifted him under the armpits and moved back to the living room spinning the boy around “before we have ice cream bud I believe you were asked to clean up your mess anyway isn’t that the ice cream right there” he set Liam on his now bare feet then gave his bum a tap “get to work”