LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Makings Of A Nursery...

Alright, so I have some ideas about starting a nursery, or a room that could be used as a nursery for Adult Babies and Diapers Lovers. I have several concerns, but I wanted to run this buy a few people.

I would get a loan or rent a space to buy it, so I could get a building or an office type area or a just a space. And I'd end up buying a crib, a TV, some dressers and shelving. I wanted to make in totally AB. But I'm wondering a few things. How much really would it cost to maintain. I obviously would check up on the place, I want to loan it out to AB's in the area. THey would pay a certain flat rate for a certain amount of days.

I dunno, if that would take too much work to do this. I'd want to recruit mommies

I just need some input about if I was starting one

It sounds like fun. But what are the laws in your area? Could it be considered a common body house? I mean I know that's not your intention, but if the naibors, or police, think that it is, they will try and shut you down and make it very public. Would your ABs, or DLs be willing to take that chance? you could give it a try, but be sure you have your diapered butt, legaly covered.

It sounds like fun. But what are the laws in your area? Could it be considered a common body house? I mean I know that's not your intention, but if the naibors, or police, think that it is, they will try and shut you down and make it very public. Would your ABs, or DLs be willing to take that chance? you could give it a try, but be sure you have your diapered butt, legaly covered.

Yes - besides the financing, laws are a major consern, at least in the US (well, with the exception of NV, and even there, if are are actually in the city of L.V. .....)

There is no real standard for the minimum that would be considered prostitution, and that varies from state to state, sometimes even county to county - so what might get you a huge fine in one location, is perfectly o.k. in another.

I just know that much - as for what is o.k. where, I don't have the slightest idea, and it would probably take either a cop or a lawyer in that area to sort it all out.

Well I guess in theroy if you already owned/rented the space and you could sublet it already furnished you would be technically in the confines of the law. It would just be considered a private residence that would be rented out. However if you plan on making it a legitmate buisness endevor it would be a little more complicated based on the laws of the area. I think your best bet would be to contact other AB nurseries asking about what steps they took to making their establishment.