LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear 24/7

Full time happened for me at age 45 and that was around 10 years ago.

My DL was for the longest time in my life a struggle. It started around age 10 when I somehow developed interest in diapers and wearing them.
In my teenage days I played around, made my own all that stuff. In my twenties I forgot about it as I suppressed that desire for years, really hard.
One incidence at my age of 27, where somehow accidentally a small newborn baby gift care package with cream, etc and a diaper ended in my place sparked all the past again. The desire came back, could not contain it and was stronger than ever. I went on for years with sometimes bad binge and purge cycle, hard to manage. 

In 2009 at the age of 41 I gave somewhat in and just did not throw away my diapers every time, wore more often and slowly started to accept this part of me. 4 years later I said to myself try wearing 24/7 and if I like it I will stick to it and in case it wanes away great too. It has now been over 10 years with 24/7 and I nearly wear all the time, like 99%. There is no going back for me and wearing, planning, using diapers never gets old to me, not sure why. Good part these extreme bing/purge situations and mental battle between desire vs living with it and not being taking over is so much easier for me now to manage.

• Like 3