LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (private with Nastya_diapee2.0) 

Grace was an average college student. She was 20 years old, 4'5",  and weighed 90 lbs. She had light brown hair and brown eyes. She was a major girly girl and always wore cute dresses and shoes. 

One day, Grace was walking to her tutors house to meet with her to study and get help on an assigned. She was about halfway there and suddenly dropped her books. Next thing she knew, everything went black. 

I am 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes.

I had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which I received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When my daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed me for everything and broked me.

And I got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people I met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and I rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

I was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

I pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped me cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One late night I was driving my car and saw a young girl who was standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus. She was alone and there was no one else ...

I stopped the car not far. She got out of the car and looked at her and grabbed no my heart.

As soon as I saw her. I dreamed about my daughter again. I grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over ..

And in my head I realized that I can’t let this girl go ...

I take a syringe with a sedative from my bag and sneak up to her from behind sharply grab her neck and make an injection in the neck

After a minute she was completely limp.

I put her in the back seat of the car and cover her with an old blanket so that she cannot be seen from the street and take me home. I live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence ..

Then I open the door of the car and lay the unconscious girl's on my shoulder, carry her to the house and to the nursery 85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg, which was left from my daughter, tie her arms and legs to the changing table s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg

and wait for the girl to wake up ...

Grace falls limp into the girls arms passed out from whatever drug was jammed into her neck. She is passed put all the way to the womens house not even knowing what is going to happen to her. 

Grace slowly starts to wake up. She tried to move her arms and legs and can not move. She sturggles as she blinks her eyes trying to focus and look around. Her eyes finally focus and she realizes she is in a nursery strapped to a changing table. She starts to shake and sees a woman. She says, "who are you? Where i am? What is going on?"

I notice how a girl comes to her senses. Her eyes opened and she asks with fear in her voice.
I completely miss all her questions and take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the girl predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet babygirly. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to your, will help you get rid of it all." I say girl's and start undressing her.

The first thing I did was take off her shoes and socks.

Then, using scissors, I began to cut her pants, cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the girl on the head and cheeks.

Grace had such fear in her eyes. She was so scared and did not understand what this crazy lady was talking about. She said, " I am not your babygirl. I have no idea who you are lady. You are crazy." 

Grace is shaking super badly at this point. She started to hyperventilate as the lady started to cut her clothes off. She had tears running down her face. 

"What did you happend my little one girly?” - I stop cutting Lila's pants - “I know what it is. You miss your little friend. Here she is.” - and I take out a real baby pacifier9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg from my pocket and stuff it in her mouth.

"I am not crazy. I'm your mommy. Now everything should be all right. Suck binky and don't bother mommy." - I say sternly.

I finish cutting pants on Grace's.
They join socks and shoes lying on the floor of the nursery.

The next thing I cut with a pair of scissors is a blouse and a sweater for a girl.

Now girl's lies on changing tabel, dressed only in a bra and panties and cry with pacifier in mouth.

Grace lays there crying now sucking on the pacifier now realizing the lady is not gonna let her off and she can not go anywhere. She lays there crying wishing she could go home and get out of this crazy ladys house. She says, "please let me go." 

She is completely embarassed by the fact that she is now only in a bra and panties. 

Baby spits out the pacifier and starts to beg me.

I silently pick up the packs from the floor, wipe them on my bathrobe and put them back in Grace's mouth

“Bad baby. Spit out the paci again and I'll glue it to your lips with super glue. I am not kidding". - and shows her a small pipe.
Of course, I did not bother to stick the packs, but this threat will save the baby from such actions.

I cut off the rest of the clothes with scissors. Bra and panties. Now Grace is completely naked tied to a changing tabel.

I inspect Grace's nude body - “Mommy is not joking. Mommy is absolutely serious. You won’t go anywhere else, my child. Now you will forever stay with mommy. Mommy will take care of you. What is it?"
I notice the jewels and pull out earrings from Grace's ears, finger rings and a chain from neck.

“This is all very dangerous. You can swallow them and suffocate. ”

Then I take the trash bag and bagging all her clothes from floor's...

Then I find her mobile phone and, breaking it, I send it to the trash bag. Having tied the knot, I throw it in the bin.

I continue to examine the body of Leela and shake my head in displeasure.

“The child has a lot of body hair. Mommy needs to get rid of him before she dresses you. ” I grumbled playing with Grace's hair on her pubis.

Grace looks at her in completely shock and fear when she threatens to super glue the pacifier to her mouth. She then keeps the pacifier in crying behind it. 

She wanted so badly to cover herself up now that she was completely naked in front of this crazy woman. 

She cried even more as her clothes were thrown away and he phone was broken. She was gonna be stuck here forever. 

She was shaking so badly as the woman was touching her hair in her privates area and was so scared the lady was gonna hurt her. 

I raise the girl’s legs and spread red baby's plastic sheet under her, so as not to wet the changing table.

Next I bring a razor, shaving foam and a small bowl of water.

"The baby should not be given sharp objects, so mommy will do it." - cooing, I shook the foam and put it on Grace's legs, armpits and pubis.

Then I begin to gently and thoroughly shave the baby.

When I start to shave her pubis, she desperately twitches.

"Don’t worry and move. You don’t want mommy to hurt you."

After 10 minutes, Grace's did not have a single hair, except those on her head.

"Now you little pussy are so cute and  smooth, as it should be for little babygirly." cooing I gently stroking the baby's hairless pussy.

Grace flinches as the lady spreads her legs and puts something under her bottom. 

She goes wide eyed when the lady comes over with ahaving stuff and starts rubbing it all over her body. She flinches a few times while she is shaving her. 

She then tries to hold still not wanting to get hurt as she shaves her privates. She then flinches as she rubs her privates once she is shaved. 

She sucks hard on her pacifier wishing this was all just a bad dream. 

"So. Now that my baby is ready. It's time to dress her in something more appropriate in age. But first .. Protection.

I take out diaper change accessories from the shelves: baby oil ulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png wet wipes for newbornbaby-Comfort-visual.thumb.png.71570bea82d4d8b88e2ff063d1f2a577.png, baby's powder baby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpgand a large pack of diapers "Pampers"d89d7c5a2131f6df4df9cd442106354d.thumb.jpeg.405e5ceb08771968b9857d89eeaf221b.jpeg only they are a little larger ..

“Well, baby is ready for her first diaper?” - I cooing with baby-Grace and tickled her chin like real infant's and straightened her pacifier in her mouth.

Grace looks in shock at all the baby stuff. She flinches and realizes she is never gonna get out of here and this lady is turning her into a baby. 

She sucks hard on the pacifier. She tries so hard not to giggle when she tickles her but she cant help it due to her being very ticklish. 

I pour some oil for newborn on my arm and massaging hands Grace's body, distribut oil all.. including her neck, bottom and pussy. Gently. Motherly. Her body was so shiny with oil.

Then I grabbed the girl's by the knees, I lifted her bottom.

I took two suppository and put it in her ass.
“This medicine will help you relax the bottom muscles and help you learn, how to use diapers,” I said with a smile.

I straightened the diaper under babygirl's ass, and I rub her pubis and buttocks with baby wet wipes, and generously sprinkled baby’s powder everywhere on it, then I lowered its bottom to the soft diaper ,and then fastened the diaper ribbons on the girl’s hips.

"It suits you much more, my sweet." I say, stroking the bottom of Grace's closed in the diaper - you look so cute in it and it smells so sweet. Now you will not only wear but also use it. "

The diaper from my touch responds with a pleasant crunch.

Grace flinches as she is rubbing the baby oil all over her body. She says behind the pacifier managing to keep it in, "please please let me go." She continues to suck on it. 

She jumps when the suppositories are put in her bottom. She lays there finally just limp as she is diapered.  She truly realizes that this is never gonna endm she is gonna be this crazy ladys baby forever. 

"I think, Mommy have to help you with don't lose your cute pacifier."

I put two pink ribbons into the pacifier's shield and I firmly fix the pacifier on baby's back head's

"So that's my sweety babygirly. Now you won’t lose your binky anymore." I said, tickling the baby's nose.

Next, I put knitted booties on her legs, and baby knitted mittens on her hands and fix ribbons on it 494a38b443b09e568e921a675b6f0261.thumb.jpg.0d73a0597a3814bf778e6710995cd895.jpg, now she can’t grab anything normally.

Next, I take a syringe and fill it with medicine.

"Forgive the baby, but so far I can’t trust you. This is a muscle relaxant after the injection. You can do the maximum by crawling weakly on all fours, and you don’t need more. Babies only crawl and your will be crawl ."

I inject Grace's in the buttock and wait for her arms and legs to loosen ..