LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start - Priv with LilGirlLya

groveoflove

"Well, that could have ended better." Rachel paused and stood there with Maddie for a moment once the door closed before picking up her little and heading to the bathroom. "I think you did a really good thing though saying that to Brie. I'm proud of you baby. Did you have fun with her tonight before the end at least?" By this point Rachel had to empty the tub and refill it since the water had gone cold. Once it was ready she lowered Maddie gently into the warm water and began to clean her. "No bubbles tonight I'm afraid. We're late putting you to bed as it is. Besides, I don't think you like the bubbles do you? Maybe a bit too girly girl?" Rachel didn't know if tonight was the right night to open the door to a conversation about Maddie being a tomboy, but if she had any lingering feelings or assumptions that might upset Brie, maybe at least easing into that conversation while it was still fresh in Maddie's mind would be good. Brie being trans wasn't like Maddie maybe being a bit of a tomboy, but it might at least plant a seed of empathy.

“Yeah....” Fern was still a bit uncomfortable with being bathed by someone else, especially because he still could do it by himself, but he was growing more used to Rachel being the one doing it. “...Brie’s a free little, how come she was wearing pull-ups? No one was making her.” He’d definitely not be using diapers if he had any choice in it. He couldn’t really care less if there were bubbles or not, other then that then usually he could pretend Rachel couldn’t actually see the parts of him he really didn’t want anyone to see, but it was whatever. “Bubbles are fine, I guess. I don’t like when they smell too much though. Who wants to smell like fake fake flowers or cinnamon? And it’s not that late, I used to stay up way later.”

Rachel was unsure how much to tell Maddie about Brie's current situation but honesty would probably be the best policy. "Well, I asked May about it and she told me Brie had a few accidents because the places she went with May today didn't have bathrooms for people her size. So, May said she found some pull-ups she liked and was choosing to wear them just in case. Really, I think she's doing a smart, mature thing." Rachel made sure to stress the mature part. "There's nothing inherently little about needing pull-ups. The immature thing to do would be to demand panties and then have an accident because she couldn't use the potty.  So for someone like Brie, wearing pull-ups is the big thing to do." It was enough information to hopefully satisfy Maddie. Her girl didn't need to know that she believed that Brie was regressing. "Think about it, what happens if a little shows they can't take care of themselves and a big is around?"

"OK, note to Mommy. Get Maddie some less smelly bubble bath. Got it." She smiled, her tone shifting back to the more gentle one she usually took. "Oh but it is late little girl. You didn't even get a full nap in. Besides, it's been an exciting day. I think it wouldn't hurt either of us to maybe turn in a little early for some quite time. Do you want anything before I tuck you in?" Rachel emptied the tub and dried the little girl off, before carrying her into her nursery and safely taping a brand new, thick night time diaper between her cute thighs and getting all secure in her new jammies.

“Oh.” Fern frowned, thinking it over as he shoved some damp curls away from his eyes. “Can’t I wear pull-ups instead of diapers too then?” He didn’t need to answer Rachel’s rhetorical question, knowing full well what happened then. 

He was feeling pretty tired, so he didn’t try to push further on the bedtime thing, just sighing. He made a bit of a face about the nighttime diaper, it was just so thick compared to the daytime ones and those weren’t exactly thin either, but knew there was no point in objecting to it. “....Can I have some water? My stomach still feels weird. I don’t think I like pizza here.”

"Oh sweetie, I don't even know if they make pull-ups for littles your size. I think you're just under the limit. Plus you'd have an even harder time finding potties than Brie would. She's just about the size where they start making stuff for littles. Using your diaper can't be so bad, can it? I think if you'd just let go and give it a chance you probably wouldn't dislike it as much as you'd think."

Rachel returned with a bottle full of water, "here you go Maddie. We'll stay away from pizza in the future then OK? I believe you about that upset stomach with that poopy diaper I had to clean. If you need me to change you tonight, just get me on the baby monitor. Goodnight little girl." Rachel bent over the bars of Maddie's crib and kissed her little on the forehead before shutting off the light, waving good night and leaving for here bedroom. The glow of a pink nightlight filled the dark room.

In her bedroom, Rachel got ready to sleep for the evening, taking off the light makeup she'd put on and changing into sleeping clothes. She got some reading in on her tablet before checking the weather for the week. It would rain tomorrow, but Wednesday should be clear. Her and May could bring the littles with them to the zoo then. She yawned, turned the baby monitor on and the light off, and went to bed for the evening.

“I had to be short in both dimensions, I was the shortest kid in my year then too.” Fern said, a little bitterly. He wasn’t sure his exact height here, other than that he was definitely smaller, but he’d been five feet nothing in his old dimension. Which was short even for a girl, never mind a boy. Couldn’t ever just be an average size. He sighed, accepting the bottle of water, before mumbling ‘goodnight’ to Rachel, before laying down. After finishing the water, he placed it back down, rolling over to his side. He kinda wished he’d asked her to bring up one of the shark toys, but he was pretty sure that counted as a playpen toy and not something like a stuffed animal. He wasn’t scared of the dark or anything, sometimes he just had a hard time falling asleep, or he’d hear a noise like the house setting and it would keep him too on edge to drift off. Also, he hadn’t been exaggerating on his stomach still feeling weird. And he most definitely did NOT want to end up with another dirty diaper tonight. He knew that bottle of water was going to end up down there soon enough, but that wasn’t as bad. It took him some time of fidgeting around, and staring off at a dark wall, but he eventually succeeded in drifting off to sleep.

Rachel woke up early to the pleasant sound of rain outside. She preferred the sunshine but she'd be lying if she said that sometimes a nice, rainy day wasn't just as good. Today would be a good day to watch movies with Maddie she thought, if the little wanted to watch a scary movie she might as well do it on a day where she won't be watching it before bed. It also might be fun to let Maddie be a bit of a tomboy today. If she really wanted Maddie to be happy and that's what Maddie wanted, she'd let her be the most rough and tumble tomboy a baby could be. 'Too bad about the girly furniture though, I bet Brie-' she stopped the thought in her head. She wasn't about to give a free little a changing table if she only wore pull-ups when there weren't potties her size around. They'd take it slow and let Maddie lead. If Maddie was truly a little tomboy then her toys and clothes would replace themselves over time. No need to break the bank buying a new wardrobe or redoing the nursery. It was the kind of morning today were tea was preferable to coffee. She had nowhere to be and preferred the taste anyway. She went downstairs and had her morning cup, bringing the monitor with her. She couldn't tell if Maddie was sleeping still or up and being her quiet self. They wouldn't be going out today, but Rachel had plans and hopefully today would help her figure out the best way to get her little happy and not just accepting of, but loving her new life.

Fern slowly woke up, remaining laying down for the moment. His stomach was a tiny bit uneasy, but it felt much better then the night before. On the flipside however, he felt a twinge of his very fully bladder. And while he’d usually trying holding it for as long as he could, with a sigh of resignation, he rolled over, before trying to relax. It didn’t take long before he felt himself starting to go, the pee flooding his diaper. It felt gross enough for him to break his usual silence till Rachel came in and got him, so he sat up, making a face. Urgh. “R-Rachel-“ He awkwardly called, unable to shake a surge of embarrassment.

Rachel heard Maddie on the monitor, "Coming baby, be there in a minute." She finished the last of her tea and went to take care of Maddie. Calling for her was unusual, normally Maddie sulked in her crib until Rachel decided to go get her. Still, it was behavior she wanted to encourage so she put on her mommy smile before going into the nursery. "Good morning baby, did you sleep well? Tummy doing any better?" Picked Maddie up and hoisted her over to the changing table. "Now lets see what the damage is," she untapped the diaper and pulled it away from Maddie's front. "Oh my, little girl. I don't know if it's wetter outside or in your diaper!" She joked, hoping for at least a smile from Maddie. She'd expected a full on poopy diaper with how Maddie was complaining about her tummy last night. It would come of course, but for now her girl needed to be cleaned. Rachel wiped Maddie's front, bottom and underside getting her all clean before dusting her with powder and closing a new day time diaper around her. "There we go, all clean. Now, let's get this sleeper off," Rachel did so this time with none of the theatrics that came with getting Maddie ready yesterday. "OK," she said to the nearly naked little sitting on the changing table, "I've got a couple ideas for today I think you'll really like. It's raining today so no zoo, but we've got fun inside stuff. First thing though is to get you dressed." She lifted Maddie up and sat her standing on floor before taking her hand and leading her to the closet. "OK baby, we're going to do something new today. Mommy is going to let you try and dress yourself. Would you like that? You just point to what you want and Mommy will get it for you."

“...Not really, the house makes weird noises at night.” Fern admitted. “My stomach just feels a little gross now.” He made a show of pointedly not smiling at all at Rachel’s joke, wrinkling his nose. The change was a relief though, he’d really soaked that other diaper. He was a bit disappointed with not being able to go to the zoo, but at least he wouldn’t have to be around other littles today. Yesterday had been enough for him for awhile, he needed time to recharge from that.

”Really?” Fern blinked, shocked by Rachel’s sudden decision. He’d so rarely been giving actual choices since being adopted, never mind something like a complete outfit. Yesterday had been just an option of two outfits Rachel had picked out herself. He had to stand there debating for a long awhile, frowning as he thought. Too bad a lot of the clothes in the outfit were very girly. Even the more neutral or boyish clothes were clearly for a baby, but he’d rather those then a dress. “.......” He eventually pointed out at a simple green t-shirt and some overalls. He wished there were shorts like Aiden had...

"Alright, these are good choice. Let's get you dressed then." They wouldn't have been what Rachel picked for Maddie, but that was the point. If Maddie was going to be happy and actually like being her baby maybe she did need to give a bit. It wasn't 100% evidence she was some raging tomboy, but it hinted to Rachel she might want to diversify away from the hyper girl aesthetic she'd originally purchased. "There we go, now, I hope someone is hungry. We'll get you a bottle and some breakfast and then we can talk about what we'll be doing today. Rachel picked up her little, bringing her down the stairs and into the kitchen. Maddie went into the highchair as she warmed up a bottle of little formula and made a bowl of little cereal for Maddie. "Here you go sweetie." she said, putting the cereal on the tray and the bottle in Maddie's hands. She was feeling generous and today was about spoiling Maddie since she'd taken being out of her comfort zone in such stride yesterday. She sat a little spoon on the tray. "Maddie, do you want to eat your cereal by yourself or do you want me to feed you? We don't want your clothes getting dirty but it's up to you today. We aren't going anywhere so even if you get a bit messy, it's not a big deal. I was thinking about how you wanted to watch a scary movie yesterday and was thinking, why don't we do a movie day together?"

Fern already felt so much more comfortable in the new outfit, enough that he didn’t almost mind that it was still pretty babyish. But it didn’t make him feel gross and awful inside, so it was already a thousands time worse. And to add onto that, Rachel had even given him a spoon. “I can feed myself, it’s just cereal.” He insisted, picking up the spoon to begin eating. He was eating slow and carefully, not wanting to make his stomach feel anything like it did yesterday. But to be fair, Fern was usually a slow picky eater. Rachel didn’t even try to feed him his bottle either.

“...Okay. I like movies.” Fern decided after a moment’s thought. “What kind of scary movies do they have here? My favorite movie was Halloween.” He’d also really liked this movie about clowns from outer space, that had been funny. Fern took a few more small bites out of cereal, before placing his spoon back down. “....There’s a genre of horror movies about little kids being creepy or secret killers, do they make stuff like that but about littles here?” He asked curiously.

"They do sometimes but they don't do very well. A lot of people find those movies to pretty out of bounds in terms of taste. Others don't find it particularly realistic. personally, I don't enjoy the fact they cast real littles for such big roles. It's just distasteful to me that someone would make a little work. Most of the talented little actors actually live back in your dimension, they just can't get roles there so they come here. 9 times out of 10 though if a littles in a movie, it's because their Mommy or Daddy is making them. I guess our movies would be pretty similar. I'd never thought about it. One thing I do need to let you know though is that our movies have triggers too. They help us focus in and get us ready to be scared. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just tell me if it gets to be too much. Once you've finished breakfast we can pick something out together."

Fern guessed that wasn’t too different then how kid actors were treated back in his dimension. Though he was disappointed at the lack of imagination this world apparently had about horror movies, sometimes it was just fun to watch a dumb slasher about some kids killing people in unnecessarily complicated ways while the adults were all over the top useless. Oh, well. Fern managed another few bites, and finished off his bottle, before sitting back. “I’m full.” He waited to be put down, idly swinging his feet. He thought he’d be okay with the horror movie, he was getting used to the weird triggers everything here had, and well, he did like being scared by horror movies already.

"Not so fast young lady," Rachel undid the tray from the high chair and put a cloth over her shoulder and brought Maddie up to help her burp. "There we go. I didn't hear you ask me to turn around or see you make a poopy face and by the smell of things you've still got a clean diaper. So why don't we go get the living room ready?" Rachel picked Maddie up out of the high chair and took her into the living room. "OK Kiddo," she consciously went for the neutral term, seeing if it might be a pet name that Maddie responded to better than her others, "Two options before we start up the TV and get this movie day underway. I'll let you choose where we spend our funday since you were such a good girl yesterday. We can cuddle up on the couch with a blanket, we can watch it together in Mommy's big bed, or you and me can scrounge up all the pillows and blankies we can find and we make a fort on the floor next to your playpen. What do you say? No wrong answers Maddie!"

Any petname was better than princess really, so he guessed kiddo was okay. One of his brother’s friends always called him ‘kid’, and kiddo was only slightly different then that. So Fern didn’t make his usual sullen face over it. Now he just had to pick an option, the couch or the bed seemed more mature, but he wasn’t going to lie, the blanket fort was tempting. He didn’t even remember the last time he did it. “....Can I bring my animals into the fort? Movies always have long scenes where it’s just a guy and a girl being overly romantic and it’s always boring.” And he didn’t have his phone anymore to browse through instead. Also, he just really liked the kit of animals.

"Sounds great, I thought you might choose that. So why don't we do this, get any of your toys you might want from your playpen and get them out and then move it off to the side. We can look through the downstairs linnen closet together, and if you want I can take care of the upstairs linens and pillows and get you any toys you might want out of the nursery as well, sound good?" Once Maddie got her animals out, Rachel pushed the playpen a bit out of the center of the room. It would probably make a nice wall for the fort now. They would probably use some couch cushions or end tables to make supports as best they could, Rachel thought. Times like this she thought it was a shame she'd moved the coffee table into the garage to make way for the playpen, but she was in no mood to go wrangle that thing by herself even on a sunny day. Once they'd raided the linen closet of the guest blankets Rachel and Maddie took them into the living room and dumped them onto the floor together into a pile to sort out. "Alright, we'll get this all put together when I get back. If you want to start thinking about what we build go ahead, if you just want to play with your animals that's OK too. I'd offer to take you with me upstairs but my hands are going to be full so I can't get you over the gate. Can you tell me what you want me to bring down?"

Fern placed his animals down for now, before going to help Rachel move the blankets. ‘course Rachel was doing most of the work, even one blanket felt ridiculously big to him. “Uh.” He had to think about that for a bit. He wasn’t really a big fan of most of the toys in the nursery, especially the dolls, but there were one or two he found okay. “I like the stuffed dog, the black one with the spot over his eye.” Dogs were great, he loved dogs. 

As he watched Rachel leave, he thought about how he wanted to set the fort up, but didn’t get far before getting distracted by his toys. He sat down, idly fiddling with one of the plastic fish as he waited. Fern wasn’t really sure what type of fish it was though, fish weren’t as interesting as sharks or dolphins or even crabs. It wasn’t even cool like a pufferfish. But it had nice stripes, and it was a bit smaller then the shark toys so he could always pretend it was feeding time.

"Looks like someone was too busy playing with her toys to get started on the fort, huh? Don't worry, we'll do it together then. Rachel returned from the upstairs with an arm full of blankets and pillows. "I also brought someone with me." Rachel handed Maddie her puppy. "Here you go, what's your puppies name? I don't think you've ever told me. And here," she walked over to the crib and picked up the new stuffed bear that May and Brie had given Maddie yesterday, "we don't want to forget our new friend either. Now, lets get to work." Rachel did most of the lifting but built the fort to Maddie's specifications. Once their cozy little movie nest was finished and the inside was filled pillows and blankets, Rachel went to the kitchen to get some water for herself and a sippy of water for Maddie, as well as some snacks suited to big and little tastes. "OK Maddie, I'll start scrolling and you tell me which movie we want to watch. First though, you need to name our fort. What are we going to call it?"

“Hashbrowns.” Fern decided after a moment, placing the puppy down next to the sea animals. Once the fort was all set up, Fern scooted on in, before carefully setting up all his animals. It was babyish, he was kinda embarrassed to do it, but it was still fun to turn them to face the tv as if they were ‘watching’ it. “I don’t know any good fort names....” He frowned, taking one of the spare blankets to wrap himself in. One of his brothers had a fort with some of his friends but Fern was fairly certain the name for that would just make Rachel scold him about appropriate language for littles. “Pizza Hut.” Fern said after a moment, a very rare show of a joke from him. 

After that, he sat back to watch Rachel start to scroll through the movies, squinting to read the titles. He didn’t really recognize any of them, but horror movies were usually easy to judge by the title and poster. Fern wasn’t really in the mood for anything like psychological or suspenseful, so he eventually just settled on what looked like a dumb slasher film. Those were usually fun, good or bad. “That one?”

"A good name if there was one. Good morning Hashbrowns, lets get cozy! Before I start, you've still got dry pants right?" She patted Maddies bottom through her overalls. "Sure seems like it." "That's an odd name for a fort since you don't like pizza?" Rachel was caught off guard by the reference to a chain that didn't exist in her world. "Alright, a nice popcorn slasher. It's an older movie, I saw it with May when it was in theaters a few years ago." Rachel hit play on the movie and soon the opening credits and title filled the screen. Rachel wasn't lying, it wasn't a bad movie, even if it was a pretty predictable slasher. Movies with triggers tended to sort of have a floor on how bad they could actually be though, if you were hypnotically sensitive at all they did a good job of drawing you into the plot and keeping you hanging and primed for the jump scare. They had movies without them and some people claimed that they were superior because they didn't rely on triggers, but to Rachel, they were part of the whole of the movie. You cut them out, you wouldn't have it the way the filmmakers intended anymore. As the plot really started Rachel picked up Maddie in her arms and held her girl in her lap. It felt a little irresponsible given her background taking care of littles to let one watch something like this, but she was going to give Maddie a shot. She'd probably get scared less than halfway though and they could watch something for families. "Remember, we can stop if it gets too scary." She reassured, rubbing Maddie's back as she held her.

“Do characters in slashers here still make really dumb decisions like going off alone or two people deciding to get down and dirty even though people are dying?” Fern squirmed as Rachel picked him up, grabbing his favorite plastic shark, the great white one, before she sat him down on her lap. He was getting used to how media here used those weird triggers and such, but he was still rapidly drawn into the plot. Well, the bare bones plot slashers usually used anyway, some teens go to a spooky place and some masked man starts axing them for doing teenage things. Most of the cast seemed to be amazons with a few mids, which was a little disappointing. He still felt like this world needed to take advantage of some little antagonists, really. As the movie went on, he did end up jumping a few times at the sudden jump scares. Rachel hadn’t been exaggerating about movies here being way more scary! Fern was absolutely delighted with it, as scared as he was. “This is great.” He shifted on Rachel’s lap as what looked like the start of a particularly gruesome kill began, as the masked killer began stalking a pretty amazon girl as she aimlessly wandered through an abandoned butcher shop, as if she hadn’t already seen like two bodies.

Rachel was thoroughly surprised as how well Maddie was handling the scary movie. It was..maybe unsettling? Every little is different and Rachel's background made her aware of that as much as anyone. Still, the triggers of the film were drawing Maddie in. Cute little thing looked so precious when she jumped. The real test was going to be nap time. She hoped she wouldn't have an upset little one on her hands. She knew from experience littles didn't just have nightmares, they had full on night terrors like big and mid children did, just poor littles never grew out of such extreme reactions. If Maddie managed to sleep through her nap though, then maybe they found an activity they could enjoy together. Maddie did really seem to be in a better mood today, Rachel thought, she hasn't sulked on bit. Seems like letting her be a tomboy was having an effect. Oh well, she thought, she'd probably have to box up a bunch of pretty dresses eventually but as long as Maddie was wearing a smile, she didn't care what else she was wearing.

"Behind you!" Rachel joined in, encouraging Maddie. Unfortunately their shouts made no difference to the star who quickly fell to the killer. Both Rachel and Maddie jumped at the music sting of the knife going in. Rachel wrapped her arms around Maddie and squeezed the little girl tightly but gently to her body. 

Fern jumped at the sudden sting, but laughed once the initial start was over. “All those pointy things in there and he still uses just a knife!” He commented, as the killer left the girl’s body, heading off to probably stare at another some more. He could tell she was so obviously intended to be the final girl, she was a sweet nice ‘plain but movie plain’ pretty amazon girl who actually had some survival instincts of NOT walking alone like a ditz. They’d even decided to show off her family at the beginning, a single dad and her little little brother with an implied dead mom. It was kinda funny that at least horror movie troupes were similar here. “I bet she’s going to kick him into that weird robot machinery at the end they showed earlier.” Fern didn’t quite relax into Rachel’s hold, but he wasn’t holding himself stiffly or tense like he usually did either. But for now, it looked like the amazon girl was going to go be sappy to her love interest who was obviously going to die, so he went back to fiddling with the plastic shark till the scene was over.

"You not a fan of the kissy stuff, huh? What about if I did...this!" Rachel started tickling and kissing the top of Maddies head playfully, trying to get her to giggle. Rachel knew Maddie was right since she'd seen the movie but still pretended to be surprised by the ending. "Way to go baby! You know your scary movies don't you?" She gave Maddie another gentle squeeze. Once the movie ended and the credits rolled, she looked down at the little girl on her lap. "Well, I think someone found something she likes doing? Make that two things, you really like your shark don't you? Do we need to get you some more animals when we go to the store? Are you more of an animals girl than a dollies girl?" She stretched as much as the ceiling of the fort would allow. "OK precious, it's not nap time yet but as much as you like scary movies I'm not sure I want to start another one and put you down for your nap with two scary movies to think about. Why don't we find another movie, maybe something a bit more family oriented, or a game to watch before naptime and then we can watch another scary thing later? Before we start does my baby girl have wet pants? You don't smelly stinky so I don't think you've done that, but lets check you out so we can change you if we need to before we start anything else."