LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start - Priv with LilGirlLya

groveoflove

“Thank you.” He said automatically, his voice quiet. “Rachel, I’m not wearing pants or shorts or anything...” Fern whispered to her as soon as she lifted him out of the high chair, his tone a bit distressed. All of a sudden, he wasn’t sure how he liked this idea of Brie apparently being in charge of watching him, when he barely knew her. And he especially felt uncomfortable just wearing a shirt and a diaper around her. But, of course, he still ended up deposited in the playpen nevertheless.

He didn’t respond to Brie’s joke right away, just shooting her a nervous look. He’d been about to go for one of his fingers, but with a glance back at the kitchen, he sighed and just decided to make due with slipping his pacifier back in his mouth. He’d placed the bear next to the rest of his animals after giving it a look over. It was definitely better than an unicorn to his relief. And it did smell nice. “......Are you going to stay a free little?” He said softly after a few minutes, picking up a plastic shark to fiddle with.

May blinked at Rachel’s enthusiasm, a bit bemused. “I’m not doing anything. She had a couple accidents, and I just suggested she pick up a pack of pull-ups. And because most places we’re going to go to, aren’t going to have a little bathroom. And she liked the pull-ups. I haven’t been ordering her to do anything, Rach. I haven’t talked to Renee yet either, thought it’ll be a bit weird to gossip about her patient, you know? She is adorable though, right? She already had a kitty plushie when I picked her up.”

"Well I certainly plan on it! I'm only here temporarily after all. I came to get some medical help, they just want me to get over the culture shock here before we start anything. May, I'm sorry, your aunt, has given me some advice and help fitting in and this world is certainly interesting, I'll say that. What about you? I saw some littles earlier, you don't seem near as regressed as some of them. What's it like being, well I guess there probably isn't a delicate way to put this, how is it being a baby? Did you choose Rachel? How did you two meet?" Brie realized she was peppering the little with questions and they were clearly shy. "I hope I'm not overloading you, I can stop if you want. Is that shark your favorite toy? Do you, erm, do you want me to play with you?" Brie offered.

"So this is all spontaneous then? Interesting. I'll be back in a moment. You probably don't care if I give Brie a refill do you?" Rachel took both cups out and gave one to Brie and one to Maddie. "Here you go girls, we might be talking for a bit so I thought I'd top you off. Brie, I'm asking you to be mature and use your sippy again, there aren't hard surfaces in their to put a cup on if I gave you one without a lid it would tip over." Rachel ruffled Maddie's hair and turned back to the kitchen.

"Alright, I'm back. You might want to tell Renee what's going on with Brie. I don't know if you've given her any triggers maybe without knowing it but she's further along in a day than a good number of portal littles would be in a week. See if she has anything to say about it. Normally I wouldn't gossip with her but if Renee thought we were getting a mid, she might want to know her patient came through the portal little, you know? Anyway, I won't tell you what to do with her, just my advice. Speaking of littles though, what do you think about Maddie?" Rachel's mood shifted from concern to more of an excited parent. "Isn't she just the cutest? She's not regressing but I don't want to force it on her. She's the cleverest baby I've ever met though."

“Oh.” Fern had noticed Brie was wearing pull-up, but wasn’t sure if he should address it. It was better then a diaper, but he wondered why she was already in pull-up. He looked completely taken back by all the questions, overwhelmed with all of them. “Um. I don’t know. Rachel wants me to be a baby, I guess. She just adopted me from some center. I didn’t really get to say yes or not, so I guess I didn’t choose her. She’s nicer than the other amazons who tried. I don’t really want to talk about it.” He looked back down at the shark, shrugging. “I like it and the orca. It’s one of my favorite animals, this one’s a great white. They always put great whites in over other sharks, I guess they’re popular here too. And I guess?”

He was relieved when Rachel came by with the sippy cups, one because it gave Brie a pause in being able to ask questions, and two, he was thirsty, his stomach felt a bit twisty. Probably because of the nerves. “...Can I have water instead of juice, please?” He asked before Rachel left. Speaking of that, he did already have to pee again, but using his diaper right next to Brie felt so mortifying. She’d immediately know, he wasn’t wearing anything to cover it.

“I don’t know about any triggers, I never put anything on for her. Maybe the music in the little store?” May was unsure. She wasn’t the one who’d purposely gone to school to learn about littles for a job, and wasn’t the one who’d been trying to adopt one for so long either. “But I’ll tell her about Brie being a little, yeah. And Maddie’s adorable! Quiet though, huh?” May laughed. “And I think you need a word with her hairdresser! Guess someone was a bit choppy with those curls. It’s cute though, you don’t see a lot of little girls with hair that short, unless they’re really young.”

"OK, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Thanks for what you did tell me though!" Brie fidgeted in her seat. Unbeknownst to her she was having the same issue that 'Maddie' was and didn't really know what to do about it. On the one hand, as comfortable as her underwear was they were pull-ups. She wasn't sure if May actually expected her to use them or if they were sort of 'just in case' for when they were around other bigs. May had told her though that Rachel didn't have facilities that would accommodate her though. May also bought a big box of pull-ups, maybe she just wasn't thinking clearly at the time, but it seemed like May was planning on her using them? She shifted, her time to make a choice was running out. She would either need to go ask May for help or use her pull-ups. Brie heard them in the kitchen, they were pretty deep in conversation. She'd have to shout to get them, but then again, if she shouted that she needed help going to the toilet Maddie might realize she was wearing pull-ups. Did it matter though? Maddie wore diapers. It's not like Maddie was going to laugh at her for wearing pull-ups. Or would she? "May!" Brie called out, "could you come here, I need your help with something."

"Yes, her file mentioned that she tryed doing it herself. It's messy but at this point we need to grow it back out before we do anything with it." Rachel heard Brie calling, "Oh, I think Brie needs you. Do you want to go check on her?

Glad Brie was done with the questions for now, Fern settled down to fiddle with his toys. Mostly so he could distract himself from how he didn’t just need to pee by now, but he was still too embarrassed to do that one in front of even Rachel. “What do you need help with?” He asked curiously, looking up from where he’d been placing the aquatic animals by ‘predator’ or ‘prey’. 

“Ah. Well, we can all relate to trying to do your hair by yourself at least once.” May laughed lightly, before standing up as Brie called her. “Looks like I’ve been summoned! Be right back.” She moved over to the living room, reaching into the playpen to stroke Brie’s hair. “I’m here, what do you need, cutie?”

"Hey May, could you get me out of here? I need to ask you something in the other room?" Brie asked, hoping that perhaps May might get the idea without making her come out and say it. Brie still wasn't sure if May intended for her to use the pull-ups or if they were more for camouflage and catching anxiety spurts. Peeing her pants wasn't her first choice, though that was the only way she had used the bathroom since getting here. It probably would have been simpler to just ask, but if May intended for her to use them while they were visiting Rachel, at least if she was out of the playpen she could do it discretely and Maddie wouldn't know she wet herself. It seemed strange, but the way she thought about it, Maddie was a little who was partially regressed it seemed but still mostly independent. Having her find out that Brie was in pull-ups and was being asked to use them, well Brie didn't know how Maddie would take that? Maddie already seemed nervous about Brie being a free little and she didn't want to scare her or have to admit that she actually found the pull-ups in this dimension to be amazingly comfortable. Would it be insulting? I mean, if Brie was using pull-ups when she didn't need them and Maddie needed diapers? Is diaper appropriation a thing here? No, it was easier to hope that May understood her and could help her out. What she wanted to avoid most was Maddie finding out she was in and using her training panties.

May could guess right away what Brie was trying to hint about. On one hand, she wanted Brie to feel comfortable and not embarrassed, but on the other, she didn’t really want Brie to start getting shy about her pull-ups, especially in front of other littles. Well, for one, Maddie was just a baby, so it was a bit silly to be embarrassed by pull-ups in front of her, and Brie was likely going to be around other littles too. “Do you need help to use the bathroom, sweetie?” May said, plucking Brie from out of the playpen, and placing her down on the ground. “It might be a bit awkward for you.” She warned. “Rachel doesn’t have a little potty, so I’d have to help hold you up.”

"Oh, I mean, no I don't. I was just," Brie cringed and scrambled to think of an excuse, "I was just wondering if...you were done talking with Rachel? And I was going to ask for a refill!" "Both were lies, she didn't have a particular desire to rush her new friends time with her sister and her cup was still half full. That did help confirm things though, May might not be making her use the pull-ups, but what she was offering was worse for Brie than peeing her pants. There was absolutely, no way, not a chance she was going to pee a toilet in any position that wasn't sitting down. It was dysphoric to do, it felt weird to do, she wasn't going to do it. Yeah she might feel a little weird about peeing her pants in front of a little but it wouldn't compare with more mortifying the alternative was. "I can um..I'll still watch Maddie if you aren't done." Brie said, hopefully convincing May.

Hey, it was Brie’s pull-ups she’d be wetting, and it wouldn’t be leaking onto her pants or the ground, so May decided to just let the little do whatever she felt comfortable with. “If you’re sure, cutie.” May scooped her back up, placing her down in the playpen with a grin. “Think we might talk for a bit longer, are you feeling tired? How about we leave once Maddie’s down for the night, huh?” She ruffled the little’s hair. “Just give me or Rachel a shout if you or Maddie need anything. Throw a wild party if you want.” She joked, before heading back into the kitchen. 

Fern had been quiet for all of this exchange, keeping his head down. He’d ended up having to wet his own diaper by this point, but he wasn’t going to call attention to it, thank you. It was already obvious without him saying anything. “I don’t need to be watched.” He said, sounding a bit cross as he looked up from where he’d been boredly making a ‘tank’ out of blocks to place his animals in. “I’m not going to anything or go anywhere.” He was a good climber, but he didn’t think it’ll go over well with Rachel if he scrambled over the playpen wall. Wasn’t really a point to it, honestly.

"No, I'm alright we can stay a bit longer. I don't want to rush you all and I don't mind watching Maddie." Now she had to figure out how she was going to wet herself without being too obvious about it. Fair to say it was a problem she'd never had before. "Oh, I'm sorry Maddie. I didn't mean, well, your Mommy did ask me to keep an eye on you. But I trust you, it's not like either of us are getting out of here without help. If you want to play alone for a bit I'll give you some privacy." Brie got as far to the other side of the playpen as she could bringing her unicorn stuffie with her. She spent about a minute trying to overcome her potty training's grip on her bladder. She was squatting on her knees and trying to feign interest in looking at all of Maddie's things. Little girl was absolutely spoiled rotten. All these stuffies, dolls, and toys she would have killed for as a kid. Brie picked up her unicorn and got an idea, hugging it earlier had help calm her down. Maybe it would help her pee her pants? It was silly but it might work. She brought the unicorn to her face in a hug and took a big breath in of the rosewater scent. A wave of calm rushed over her causing a wave of pee to finally start to flow into her training pants. Finally peeing startled her caused her to reflexively clamp down and let out a little alarmed noise before taking another calming deep breath in and overcoming all resistance. A full bladder streamed into her comfy pants, momentarily causing moisture to surround her penis and bottom before being whicked away into the padding. When Brie was finished she was geniuinely surprised. Thankfully the panties had held her entire 'accident' but her underwear felt even more snug and soft than before except this time they were invitingly warm. They squished a bit as she sat back down but they were in no way as bad or gross as she would have imagined.

"Everything OK in there?" Rachel asked May when she returned. "Do either of the girls need anything?"

“I’m not playing, I’m just making an open water sea pen for my sharks and whales.” Fern insisted, still a bit obsessed with the video he’d and Rachel been watching. He hoped they could finish it tomorrow. Maybe he’d ask her if they had anything about the mammoth they’d brought back. He’d settled down on his stomach so he wouldn’t have to sit on his soggy diaper, carefully placing each of his animals down in the pen. “...You can play with the stuff in here if you want, I don’t mind. I don’t like dolls.” 

May sat back down before stretching. “Oh, Brie had to use the bathroom, but got shy about it. I brought some extra pull-ups though, so it should be fine. Maddie got all quiet and shy again, but she seemed fine.” She hummed. “So, are you liking your break from work?”

"Awe, poor girl. She doesn't need to be embarrassed. Frankly I'm surprised her shyness caused her to change her mind. Maddie's as shy as they come but if they made potties her size, she'd want to be first in line to get one. Be careful with her May, she's showing some pretty regressive tendencies already. I wouldn't be surprised if we both had a girl to change when we go get them out of the play pen. Being off work is amazing. I've only got a few weeks left and I'm hoping Maddie is at least a bit more comfortable before I start taking her to New Start. I think she made at least one friend today but being around other littles is tough for her. I was actually hoping after seeing Brie that Maddie might be comfortable with her, seeing as she's still a free little with her own adult mind but just happens to be regressing a bit. I'm taking Maddie to the zoo soon, I can let you know what day exactly once I check the weather and you can bring Brie. We can make an outing of it."

"Oh, thanks for the offer. I've never played with dolls before, I don't really think I'd be good at it alone. I think I'll just watch you build your animal pen." Brie dropped the topic. Brie thought a bit as she watched. She still held her unicorn, not wanting to get to far from it. Her mind went to the state of her training pants. They were started to cool off and the pleasant warmth was being replaced by a cool dampness. It wasn't unpleasant unless she allowed her self to really think about the idea that idea that they were damp because her pee now filled them. Really it was no grosser than sweat might naturally make her underwear on a hot day, and certainly better than peeing standing. She fidgeted trying to get comfortable again before following Maddie's example and laying on her belly and stretching her legs out to watch her build. "So Maddie, personal question. You can tell me if I'm out of bounds. What does it feel like to use your diapers? Renee didn't tell me much about littles and since that's what everyone back home talks about when they talk about this dimension, I was wondering what a little thought?" Some of it was honest curiosity, but Brie was also a bit curious if it might feel similar to how she felt right now.

May wasn’t going to say her actual guess for why Brie had backed out of the toilet out loud, of course, wasn’t her place. “She really hasn’t objected or made a fuss about any of it. And it wasn’t like I’ve been purposely trying to get her in pull-ups, Rach. I’ll keep an eye out, but if she feels happy or relaxed, I’m not going to push her.” She shrugged. Brie was here for her mental health after all. “And the zoo sounds great, haven’t gone in years, it’ll be fun.” She grinned, leaning back in the chair. “Why not try to get Maddie on some play dates then? Maybe that’ll help.”

Fern blushed, ducking his head low. “....It’s embarrassing. Especially getting changed. Rachel had to do it at the park today, and it was awful, other people were right there.” Just thinking about it made him feel gross again, just the idea of people looking over and seeing him. He bit down on the nub of the pacifier, trying to focus on expanding the walls of the pen to distract himself. His stomach still felt uneasy, he was kinda regretting eating that pizza. 

"I'm sorry Maddie, I bet that probably is rough. We don't have to talk anymore about it." Brie did her best to console the little.

"Well, maybe you and Brie will be helping with that. She really seemed to be getting along with a boy earlier. His parents seemed horrid but I'm not going to hold that against him or her. I don't know. I'm thinking I may have been going at this the wrong way. I went out and outfitted the nursery with stuff for a little princess but I think she might be more of a tomboy. I don't want to have to redecorate but if playing with boys and not being a girly girl is what makes her happy, well, I'll try supporting her that way. I really just want her to be more comfortable before going to New Start. She's going to be around littles who are pretty regressed there as well as littles who are brand new and still fighting it. I'm just worried she won't fit in and that will make her miserable." Rachel's phone began to chime as the alarm went off. "Oh, I must have talked your ear off. It's time for her bath. I'll go get that started for her. Word of advice from a Mommy to you, I think you should wait in here a bit after I go get Maddie. Brie's probably going to need a new pull-up and if she's shy she might not want Maddie to know she had an accident. Just a thought. If she does need new panties you can change her in Maddie's nursery." With that Rachel pushed her chair in and went into the living room.

"Hello girls, what are we doing?"

"I'm watching Maddie make a pen for her animals, and we're just talking."

"That's great Brie, I'm sure you two are going to get plenty of time to talk while you're visiting. For now though, I need to get this little girl into the tub. The sleeper you and May got her is so pretty we'll probably use it tonight for her. I hope you don't mind waiting on her?"

"No it's OK, see you in a bit Maddie." Brie said to the other little. It was only after Rachel left that Brie realized she probably should have asked to be let out of the playpen if she wasn't watching Maddie. "May!" she called to her host.

“Aw, how sweet!  I should’ve guessed after seeing the little dinosaur clip. Good thing I didn’t go for pink for her sleeper then, huh?” May teased lightly. “Brie’s definitely a girly girl on the other hand. She picked out these adorable unicorn pjs, I wish we brought them!” She nodded, sitting back to wait as she watched Rachel go. 

“Do I have to?” Fern sighed, placing down a plastic jellyfish, before letting Rachel pick up him without another objection. He gave Brie a tiny shy smile before they left the living room. Once they were upstairs, and approaching the bathroom, he squirmed, ducking his head. “Um. Rachel, I have to...you know. The other thing.” Even not in front of Brie now, he was still clearly embarrassed and ashamed at admitting it, but he really did have to go by this point. 

“Oh, am I being summoned for another refill?” May joked, entering the living room. Without another word, she picked Brie up from the playpen again, placing her down on the ground. “Ah, someone needs a change, huh? Do you think you need help?”

Brie went scarlet at immediately being found out. "MAY! I mean, I mean..yeah, how did you know?" she said meekly. "I um, I think I can handle it myself. Did you bring anything for me to change into?" Brie asked her. "Is there somewhere I can do this privately?" Brie asked, knowing that the bathroom was going to currently be occupied by Maddie.

"Oh Maddie, you shouldn't be holding that in. If you're shy I can cover my eyes and turn around, then we can clean your butt before we get you in the tub. Just tell me when you're finished going poopy." Rachel made good on her word and turned to face the bathroom wall and performatively put her hands over her eyes for Maddie. She turned on the tub so the sound of water filling it up would muffle any noise from her girl.

“It’s been a few hours since the store, and littles have teeny tiny bladders?” May teased, playfully tickling the girl’s stomach.  “I’m psychic? I just picked you up so I could feel it? I’m going for choice b personally. I was always good at guessing what number people thought of.” She straightened up, smoothing down Brie’s hair. “I brought some extra pull-ups. Did you leak onto your shorts? I didn’t think of bringing a change of pants, and I don’t think you’d fit in any of Maddie’s clothes. But Rachel said you could change in Maddie’s room.”

”My stomach feels weird.” Fern said, a bit miserably. He waited a moment after Rachel turned around to make sure she wasn’t peeking, before burying his head into his hands before trying to push. It really didn’t take much for him to starting going, but just the feeling of the mess filling his diaper was awful enough. Maybe he’d get used to wetting his diaper eventually, but he doubted he’d ever get used to pooping in it. “I-I’m done.” He mumbled, biting his lip. 

"No, I think my shorts are fine, aren't they? Brie asked turning a bit so Maddie could check where she couldn't see. Once she got confirmation she accepted the pull-up from May and made her way to what she assumed was Maddie's room. It took a few tries but eventually she came across a door with pink wooded lettering on the outside that spelled out her name. If Brie didn't think the girl was spoiled before. She stepped on to the plush carpet of the room and curled her toes immediately. It was so soft, all the sensations in this world were so much more vivid, she thought. The furniture in her looked like to might cost more than any one thing she had in her apartment. Rachel had either splurged on her little, or whatever she did for work gave her enough money to drop this fairly easily. She'd easily never had a room this big in her entire life unless you count the apartment she shared entirely as hers. After taking her time looking the place over, Brie decided to get down to business. She slid down her shorts and examined her pull-up. Yellow stars had come into view on the purple parts of them. Brie could assume what that meant as she slid them down her waist.

"OK, I'm turning back around." Rachel uncovered her eyes and ticked Maddie's tummy. "Good job Maddie. Lets go get you changed. Let's walk together so we don't get that all smushy up on your bottom." Rachel took her by the hand and led her to the nursery. From the way she walked Rachel knew it wasn't a little bit of poop she'd be cleaning. Maybe pizza wasn't good for this ones tummy. "Maddie, I don't like you holding it in. It's not good for you and I can't imagine it's anymore fun to sit there aching and fighting to hold it in and then waiting to be changed that it is to just do your business and get a change." Out of a habit of living alone, Rachel pushed open the door without knocking.

Brie's eyes darted up to the surprise intrusion and she let out a shout, "Occupied!" she cried hoping Rachel would leave. Rachel for her part seemed shocked too to find Brie standing bottomless in her daughters nursery, naked from the waist down about to step into a new pull-up with the old used one of the floor beside her and her shorts. As surprised as she was, Rachel tried not to show it.

"I'm sorry Brie, the door was open so we didn't know you were here. Do you need help?" Brie didn't know whether to cry out again, cover up, or just hike her pull-ups and be done with it and after all three ideas jammed up her brain fighting for space, the latter one. Brie quickly hoisted her new pull-up around her waist, grabbing her shorts and leaving the pull-up on the floor as she darted out of the room, beginning to tear up after being exposed.

“I didn’t want to do it in front of Brie, she was right there. It’s embarrassing, she already thinks I’m a baby.” He felt awful and dirty, he’d be thrilled once for a change, being cleaned up sounded wonderful. “Sh-“ Fern was just as surprised to see Brie completely pantless in his room, for more then one reason, and was nowhere near as good at Rachel at hiding how wide eyed he was. He watched Brie run on out, taking a step closer to Rachel. “B-Brie’s a guy? But she looks just like a girl-“

"No!" Rachel said sharply, raising her voice for maybe the first time ever to Maddie. "And you won't say anything to her about it. Brie's as much of a girl as she can be, some people look a little bit different down there. If you call her a boy we will be talking punishment little Miss." Rachel cleaned Maddie up, this time with less nurturing than normal. It took a while with as much as she'd pooped but once she was done, she sat Maddie up on the changing table. "Maddie, I know I snapped at you but it would be a very mean thing to call Brie a boy, especially if she heard you. Gender identity forms very early so even littles know what gender they are. Brie says she's a girl and so she is. We're going to go tell Brie we didn't mean to walk in on her, and I want you to tell her that you know she's a girl. We'll let them go home after that and then we'll get you in the tub. Poor girl is probably spooked. Here," she handed Maddie some shorts, "we'll slip these on you without a diaper just this once. I don't think you've got anything left in you after that messy diaper." As she sat Maddie down she looked again at the pull-up on the floor and signed. She went, picked it up, and tossed it in the diaper pail. Under normal circumstances a little leaving their wet underwear on her babies nursery floor would bother her, but just this once and since it didn't stain, she'd make an exception.

Brie hurried into the living room to find May, still carrying her shorts in her hands, shaking her with nerves. "I'm done. I'm clean. Let's go." Brie tried to grab May's hand to potentially lead her to the door, it was instinctual and she realized how silly it had been given the size difference immediately.

Fern flinched at the sudden shift in Rachel’s tone, ducking his head down low, and raising his shoulders. “I-I’m sorry. I was just surprised...” He went quiet after that, unable to stop himself from nervously slipping a finger into his mouth to bite. He wouldn’t want to upset Brie, not at all, he’d just been surprised, and now he was confused. He hadn’t even thought at all looking at Brie that she wasn’t a girl girl. He guessed he knew that there were people who passed well, but he’d never really known them. He’d been the only kid in his small class at high school who was weird like “that”, and most people had assumed he was a lesbian, or thought it was funny. He’d tried hanging around the few openly gay kids at the school, but he’d been too nervous even then to really talk to anyone, and then his dad found out, and he’d spent the rest of senior year trying to be invisible. But Brie was clearly out as a girl. As Rachel sat him up, he was too distracted by his own thoughts, and too on edge that he was going to say or do something to make her mad again to reflect on how strange it felt now to wear shorts without wearing something thick between them. 

May was immediately concerned, squatting down to Brie’s level as she noticed how hard the girl was shaking and the sign of tears. “Brie, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” She carefully wrapped her arms around the little, trying to help her calm down. “You haven’t even put your shorts back on yet. Can you tell me what’s wrong?”

Brie initially wanted to pull away and keep trying to convince May to leave but as soon as she was enveloped in the bigs arms she started crying and continued to shake. She buried her face into her hands. If she hadn't already peed, this was exactly the kind of thing that might cause her to leak. Not that it mattered. She was mentally kicking herself. Her dysphoria caused her to turn down peeing if it meant she had to stand and in it's place the only thing that could make her feel worse happened. She blamed herself and continued to sob. "Maddie and Rachel saw me with my pants down," she managed to sputter out. "I'm so humiliated, I just want to go." Brie whined.

"Excuse us," Rachel knocked on the door frame, announcing her presence as she returned with Maddie. "Brie honey, we're sorry. We didn't mean to walk in on you while you were changing sweet heart. Next time it might be a good idea to ask a big to help change you just to make sure nobody walks in, I think that might make you feel better. I hope we didn't embarrass you to much to want to come back and play with Maddie. I think Maddie has something she'd like to say before she gets in her bath too, isn't that right Maddie?"

“Oh, poor Brie. That must’ve been scary.” May tried to soothe the little, pulling her into a hug. “It’s okay if you want to cry, sometimes you just need to get it all out. We-“ She glanced up as the other two walked in, stroking Brie’s back. “It’s been a long day, huh?”

Fern just felt worse at seeing how upset Brie was, it looked like she was crying. Now he was really glad she hadn’t heard his comment before. “...Um. Sorry, Brie...I know you’re a girl. Sorry we walked in on you, I wouldn’t want anyone to see me with no pants on.” He said softly, shifting in place as he slipped his finger back into his mouth. “Sorry.”

Brie nodded. She wasn't completely calmed back down when but she pulled herself together as well as she could when Rachel and Maddie spoke to her. "It's alright," Brie did her best to regain her composure. "It would be a lot of anyone, it's just, it's just that it's more of a big deal for me. Thank you Maddie, that means a lot."

"If she's calmed down, maybe it's time for you two to get on the road. I need to get this one in the tub and to bed. You and Brie probably want some quiet time after today too I bet." Rachel hugged May, "Goodbye, I'll check the weather tonight to find out when a good day to go to the zoo is. Hopefully you and Brie can make it. Maddie, can you come and say bye bye before we get you all scrubbed up?"

May hugged Rachel back, before pulling away to take Brie’s hand again. “Oh! We got you a giftcard too, it’s for that little store. Forgot to hand it over with the rest of Maddie’s presents.” She handed it over now. “See you later, Rach. And bye-bye, Maddie!” She gave her niece a wave, having a feeling Maddie was a bit too shy to welcome a hug from her.

“Okay, Brie, let’s go home.” May lightly touched Brie’s head before heading out the door to the car. She scooped the little up, placing her down in the carseat, before lightly poking her stomach. “Well, before all that happened did you enjoy yourself with Maddie and Rachel?”

”..Bye.” Fern mumbled, feeling a bit awkward after everything, honestly. And tired, today had felt really long. He shifted in place, fiddling with the hem of his shorts, as now he could focus on how weird they felt. He wasn’t opposed to it, of course, he’d just hadn’t not worn something in between any kind of pants since he’d gotten to this dimension.