LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Start - Priv with LilGirlLya

groveoflove

"Of course, so, I take it you like animals Maddie? That's great, I can get some books about animals to read to you before bed or we can watch some nature shows together. Oh, and I bet someone might like to go to the zoo? We can find a weekday to go together so I can get in cheaper.  Not all of us can get the little price after all." They waited in line and waited as the cashier rang up their purchases. Rachel's stomach started to grumble. It was still afternoon, too late for lunch really but she was going to pretty eagerly be looking forward to dinner. An idea came to her. "Didn't hear from you so we didn't get her a chair or booster. Wondering though, you said you two are getting pizza. Could I pay you cash or send you money and you get us one too? Maddie's being good so I might even let her try some. We're leaving the store so just let us know when we'll be seeing you. ttyl love you."

Rachel fastened Maddie in her seat and the two made for home. It wasn't a long trip and Rachel brought Maddie inside in her convertible carseet before bringing in the groceries and supplies. The first thing she did once everything was inside was get Maddie's purchases and get her out of her seat. She changed out the paci clip for her new dinosaur one and took her to the playpen, emptying her aquatic animal set beside her. "Here you go, mommy is going to go put stuff away and let you play quietly for a bit. I'm glad you have a clip you like better now sweet girl, oh, before I go." Rachel stood Maddie up and got her out of her shortalls. "There we go, lets put these in the dirty clothes," leaving Maddie in just her shirt and diaper. "So Maddie, I'm glad you acted so good today. I think I learned a bit about you and because you went with the flow I think you had a better day than if you'd stayed home and been a grumpy pants all day. Plus you got some new toys too. So when someone does nice things for you, you need to say thank you. Can you say 'Thank You Mommy'?"

“Is it a good zoo?” Fern was interested, but frowned. This world seemed more advanced then his dimension, but they also liked putting adults into diapers, so he thought he had a right to be a bit skeptical. “I don’t like the ones where the animals don’t have enough space...”

The drive back to Rachel’s house was okay, though a bit uncomfortable, because he already had to go to the bathroom after the bottle in the park. But as much as Rachel had seemed happy about him having an accident while he slept, he still planned on holding it. Luckily, being moved from the car to the house was enough to take his mind off it. ‘course, Rachel promptly had to make it weird by pushing him to say thank you, like he wouldn’t know how. 

“Um. Thank you.” Fern knew she wouldn’t be happy with just that, but it felt so uncomfortable calling her ‘Mommy’. Why was he supposed to just say it all naturally? And there was a tiny part of him wondering what the point of it was, all the other amazons who ‘adopted’ him had wanted him to call them Mommy or Daddy, and looked at how that turned out. “.....”

"Of course, we have one of the best research zoos in the dimension so I'm guessing it's beyond what you're used too. Have you perfected deextinction yet where you're from? We'll have to go, my favorite is the polar exhibit where they have the penguins and the great auks all together!" Rachel had to take more than a few biology classes to get into pediatrics and her tenure as the middle child of the family was a bit awkward and horsegirly. Really it had been a toss up between pediatrics and veterinary medicine, she only went the way she did since pediatrics meant more classes with her favorite professor where as she'd only have one with him on the vet track. Rachel beamed at being called Mommy, "It didn't come naturally that time but it will eventually. I love you Maddie. I want you to get used to saying that because I want to be your Mommy forever." Rachel kissed her girl on the forehead. "You just play OK, if you need Mommy for anything just call out. Here, before I go," Rachel handed Maddie a relatively large sippy cup full of water. "I want you to drink that all gone while you play, OK? I know you're holding your potty but if you hadn't been I wouldn't have noticed all dark it was. I think you're trying to limit fluids to keep from using your diaper as much. You can't do that or you'll hurt yourself. We don't want you getting a bad infection. Just go when you need to. Mommy will clean it all up. She just wants you to be a healthy, happy kiddo. I'm asking this time, a lot of amazon's would just put on some anti-potty training videos but I'm asking you to just use your diaper for Mommy instead. OK Baby? I'll give you some play time now".

Rachel left the room to go into the kitchen and read. She saw the message from May. "I don't have a booster, just Maddie's high chair. It might be a good plan just to get her one anyway? I was going to pick it up for you and we'd be square for pizza but didn't hear back." "Oh, Maddie is a 11m. She can wear a 12m in somethings though but I wouldn't go lower."

“.....Opposite, actually. There’s a mass extinction going on. Great Auk’s went extinct a couple centuries ago.” Fern looked interested, sitting down. He’d been thinking about trying to go into wildlife conservation, but none of his grades had been good enough for any of the schools for it. Not that he’d even have the money for it anyway. So, he had to give up on the whole thing after high school.

He blushed self consciously as Rachel kissed his forehead, reluctantly taking the large sippy cup. Guess he should’ve known she’d pick up on what he’d been trying to do. He still didn’t plan on ending up like Aiden, who didn’t even know he’s gone and had been happy about it, but he did really have to go. And now that Rachel had mentioned it,  he was going to have to be wary if she changed her mind on those videos. “...I guess.” He sighed, drinking some of the water before putting it back down. For now, he decided to concentrate on his toys before immediately worrying about using his diaper or not, just sitting back to examine each one. 

After what Rachel had said about the great aku’s, he’d been interested to see if there was any should be extinct animals in the kit, so he was happy to find what looked like a Stella seacow. Actually, he was pretty content in general with the kit, since it wasn’t just a random assortment of poorly researched animals thought to live in the oceans like it might’ve been in the other world. No river crocodiles here. He decided to ask Rachel later how whales and dolphins were doing, those were some of his favorite animals, along with sharks. But after some time of shifting uncomfortably, he had to admit defeat, sighing as he started wetting his diaper, which was more distracting than anything else. 

"Really? That's tragic. They never did here but back in the 90s we built on old cloning technology to perfect de extinction. It's still pretty new but I bet we have a whole bunch of animals you don't have. Hey, did you know we have the first resurrected Mammoth here in our zoo? Her name is Luonnotar, I think that's a Finnish goddess? Somewhere in that area. She was one of the first brought back and now has babies at zoos all over!"

Rachel enjoyed her 90 or so minutes of free time. She caught up on news and some reading. She loved Maddie mind you and treasured spending time with her, but having a little had made her treasure quiet time. Really Maddie was such a good baby. Sure she was a bit tougher to get close to and that might be a turn off for some amazons but as far as Rachel was concerned, a little who could play quietly and wouldn't make a made dash for the door when your back was turned was worth their weight in gold. Her stomach growled. 'I hope May doesn't take too long to come visit', she thought. With that she put her phone down and went into check back on Maddie.

"And how are you doing baby?" Rachel didn't even announce before bending down and reaching for Maddie's diaper only to stay her hand, "Oh wow, jeez Maddie you are one little firehose huh?" She tousled her daughters hair. "I don't even need to check you. Come on, lets get you out of that wet diaper. I'm glad you listened and went potty without a fuss. You're a good girl Maddie." Rachel lay Maddie down onto the changing table in her room and removed her squishy diaper. Maddie was wiped clean with a cool baby wipe and a small bit of powder was dusted onto her and rubbed in. Then Rachel hoisted Maddie's legs up by the ankles and slid in a fresh diaper just beneath her. She lay her little legs back onto the table, bringing the front of the diaper up between them and taping it shut. She smiled after inspecting the fit. "There we go, good as new. What does Maddie want to do while we wait on Aunt May and her friend? Do you want to play games or toys in here? Maybe show me your new animals and tell me all about them? Or we could watch some animal videos on the couch together? Maybe cast it to the TV and curl up under a cozy blanket. Won't that be nice?"

The change was still embarrassing, but he was getting used to just Rachel doing it. It wasn’t as nerve wracking as the park’s bathroom. “....Okay, I like animal videos.” Fern paused after a moment’s thought. “I like horror movies too, can we watch one?” He doubted it’ll be considered age appropriate but he did miss them. That and a lot of the music he listened to.   

"I don't know Maddie.." Rachel sounded unsure about the idea of horror movies, " I like scary moves and I'm sure back in your world you liked them, but I think you know media works differently here. The way the subliminal cues heighten your emotions and prime you for things is something you still aren't used to and as a little, they're probably always going to affect you pretty strongly. I don't get scary movies from your dimension, they're all pretty unrealistic. But the versions they release here get me every time. I'm not going to say no because I don't mind if I've got a bit of a weird little who wants to be scary movie buddies with me if you can handle it. It's probably going to give you bad nightmares if we do. I will let you try if you're absolutely certain that's what you want to watch, but if you can't handle it because it's too scary, I don't think we'll watch scary movies together. Do you think you will be brave enough to watch the really scary movies we have here? Or do you want to stick with something nice and safe like an animal show?"

Fern thought it over, sitting up. He knew enough that Rachel was right about media being weird here, even music tended to really affect his mood, but he didn’t want to immediately shoot down any chance of something more ‘grown-up’. “I think I can handle it. I don’t mind being scared by movies, that’s why I like them. They aren’t real.” A lot of things in real life made him nervous or anxious already, so sometimes he liked having a ‘fake’ scare. And he wasn’t really a stranger to nightmares either. “I can just tell you if it’s too scary, I guess.”

"Alright.." Rachel said warily, "We might be able to watch some tomorrow then. I'll try and find something not too scary. I don't think we need to watch anything like that tonight though, I don't want you fussy or upset when May and Brie come to visit. Come on, we'll stream a nature show tonight. Let's get situated." She sat Maddie back into her playpen while she prepared a small bowl of fruit and yogurt flavored snack puffs for Maddie. It was a new snack she'd picked up when they were out earlier but it was formulated for littles so she knew Maddie would enjoy them. She also made Maddie a bottle of little formula. It wouldn't be too much longer she imagined before Brie and May came over, but littles were known to love their snacks and what was a good group watch without them? Besides, she if Maddie filled up her tummy a bit it might be best. It was going to be a gamble to let her have big food like the pizza they were getting, Maddie was still trying to be a grown up and would probably stuff herself if given the option. While an upset tummy and a few really messy diapers might be what other bigs would say was just the solution for an independent little like hers, she didn't want to inflict any undue harm on her little. For Maddie to really be hers, Maddie had to want to be. She couldn't force that or rush it and if Maddie thought her Mommy conspired against her to give her a bad tummy ache and lots of stinky diapers, then she knew it ran the risk of hurting the trust Maddie was starting to have for her.

"OK Princess, I've got you some snacks and another bottle. I'm going to find something about ocean animals and then you're going to nurse it all gone before you get any snacks." Rachel found a good one on shark repopulation. Getting so technologically advanced as quickly as they did had hurt the planet but now they'd progressed into not just being carbon neutral on the planet but restorative. Ecoengineering was a newer field and they were still working out the kinks but it looked promising. Habitat restoration had to happen a trophic layer at a time of course but they were finally starting to reintroduce captive bred shark species back into native waters to rebuild their populations and prevent a genetic bottleneck. It was pretty basic science for an amazon, but it was probably a lot of new info for a recent portal little. Once it was started she picked up Maddie into her arms, sat on the couch and began to nurse her baby.

Fern was alright with that arrangement, he was already feeling nervous about their future guests. He didn’t like meeting new people, and talking to Aiden and Ava had already been a lot. “I can feed myself.” He huffed as Rachel picked him up, but once the documentary started, he was content enough to focus on it instead of making a fuss. Mostly so he could finish the bottle so he could watch it better.

“...They haven’t been to keep sharks captive that much back home. A lot of them would end up dying or wouldn’t reproduce.” Once he was done the bottle, he tried to sit up more, fully engrossed in the video. “They have dolphins captive, but they were used more for entertainment, so they’ve been trying to stop that.”

"I know you can, but isn't it nicer when Mommy feeds you?" Rachel smiled and Maddie and helped her burp when she finished her bottle. "You must have been a thirsty girl! You drank that all gone so fast. Hopefully you don't get a tummy ache out of it. I have a surprise, May and her friend are bringing us dinner. Isn't that nice? Have you had pizza since you've been here?"

"Oh no, that's so sad. I swear, your dimension Maddie. Well, that's not fair, I think we used to be a lot more similar. You know, I think having littles really helps. I think that's why we have better schools, I think that's why our planet seems healthier. I think that's why people are happier here. You littles keep us bigs focused on what matters. I really think a world of bigs without you cute little kiddos would probably be just as sad and bad off as where you're from." Rachel hoped her slight bias against Maddie's home didn't come through too strong. She loved Maddie and she didn't know if she was more relieved to have rescued her from the bad amazons here or the whole of her dimension. How Renee could stand it, she never knew.

She enjoyed watching Maddie get engrossed in the documentary. It was cute seeing how into it she was getting. Sure the signals probably had something to do with it, but educational programing didn't 'little' them out. If anything the signals there helped people zone in and focus and absorb information better than they could on their own. While Maddie was engrossed in the television, Rachel found her phone on the end table and checked it. No response. She prepared and sent a new message to May. "ETA Update you two?"

“No....” He wasn’t a super big fan of pizza, he didn’t like greasy food or how it felt on his hands, but he wasn’t going to turn down actual food. Might mean other ‘treats’ in the future. And he could always just eat only the parts he liked.

He wasn’t really sure how to respond to Rachel’s criticism of his dimension. Wasn’t like he’d been super happy there, and knew fully well it had a lot of problems, but he didn’t really see how treating adults like babies would fix anything there. Considering his own childhood, he could guess it would be even worse, people were just selfish there. But Aiden’s and Ava’s parents didn’t look any better either. On that note, he was still worried. “...Is May nice?” And he hoped her friend wasn’t like Ava, she’d been really bratty. Poor Aiden. 

"I like to think May's probably the friendliest of us all. Renee and I both went into medicine to help people. May's still finding her way in the world but I don't doubt she'll eventually settle on a path where she gets to share how nice she is with people who need help. I don't really know anything about her friend. This is her first day here actually. She's from your dimension too. She's actually a patient of my big sister Renee who works as a therapist in your world. Renee couldn't legally tell me much but from what I gather she's having some hard times back in your world and is coming here to relax and get the help she needs, but that's all I know. I don't think they'll be too much longer. You know, they were asking about clothes sizes for you. What do you think, do you think they'll be bringing you a present?" She asked, knowing full well that even though May didn't come out and say it, she was certainly going to come bearing gifts for her new niece.

“Oh.” Despite what Rachel said, Fern was going to remain on the safe side of wariness, you never know. And it sounded like Rachel didn’t know a lot about May’s friend either, and May had just met her today, so who knew what she was really like. “Is she an amazon too?” He’d be much more uneasy then. The idea of an present didn’t make him feel too great either. It was probably clothes, and he dreaded another dress or pink onesie or something along those lines, especially because he knew Rachel was gonna expect him to be thankful to his ‘aunt’. He frowned, sinking back into his usual quiet mood as he continued to watch the video to distract himself from his growing nerves. 

"Oh her friend? No, funniest thing. When they arranged for her to travel here we were planning on a mid. Turns out the portal had other plans. She came here as a little. May's actually been spending most of the day just getting her stuff to make her stay here as easy as possible. For now she's a free little, but who knows, maybe you can ask her to play with you?" A push notification came through on her phone, the pizza had been ordered. "Oh, good news. They just put the order in, my guess is that means they're on their way here. I think we'll leave you in just a shirt and diaper for now in case you get all messy eating dinner with us. We'll figure out if we give you your bath right away or wait until they leave depending on how messy you get. You've still got a few hours before bed, they may even want to stay and play with you until bed time."

Fern hadn’t really been around any free littles at all, so that was kinda interesting. Though if she was hanging around an amazon, she might not be free for long, maybe he should warn her? “Maybe. ...Can’t I have shorts?” Sitting in just a shirt and a diaper around two strangers seemed embarrassing. And he didn’t see why everyone kept thinking he forgot like basic motor skills. He was smaller here, yeah, but he didn’t see how that’ll affect him eating pizza. He frowned, back to chewing on his index finger as he waited. Today had already felt really long, he hoped Rachel was right on May being nice.

"I'm sorry Maddie, while we're eating I don't think you should. We can get you into jammies after finishing up though. While we wait, here," she gently removed Maddie's hand from her mouth and popped in the pacifier, securing it with it's new dinosaur clip to Maddie's shirt. "There we go, that pacis gonna be better for you than your fingers honey." All of a sudden Rachel heard a car pull up outside. "Oh, I think our guests are here. If you're worried about them seeing you in your diaper lets get you into your highchair so they won't be able to, OK? Your tray will cover you up." Maddie was picked up and deposited in the high chair just in time to hear the knock at the door. "Just a minute!" Rachel made her way to the door, "Hi, welcome," she said pulling May into a side hug in the door frame. Brie looked up at the two amazon's holding her unicorn.

"And this must be your friend? Oh goodness is she cute. What's your name sweetie?"

" I'm Brie Klein Miss." The new little let go of May's hand to wave at Rachel. She held her new unicorn in the other arm.

"Well Brie, May, come on in. I know someone you both want to meet."

Fern wasn’t happy about the denial of more clothes, and the solution of sitting in the highchair wasn’t great either, but he knew there was no point in making a fight over it. At the sound of the doorbell, he gave Rachel a nervous look, sucking on the pacifier in place of his usual tic of gnawing on a finger. At least he liked the clip better.

”Rachel!” May would love to throw her arms around her affectionally, but she was still holding onto the pizza. “I know, right? She’s absolutely adorable. Nice and polite too, the workers on the store loved her. Now, got a place for me to place down these pizzas so I can finally meet my only niece?” She teased.

"Of course they did. Yes, please, come inside. Just set the pizzas on the counter and help yourself, you know where the plates are. I'll cut up Maddies and get myself some and join you. I hope you're both hungry because I know I am." Rachel led the two in. Brie was adorable even if her oversized shirt and, she guessed, bra underneath didn't exactly match with the cute, elastic waist denim shorts she wore. As Brie passed her, she heard a sound that surprised her. It was fairly soft but it was a crinkle coming from the little. 'May should be working with kids, not me,' she thought at first jokingly before realizing she was being a bit down on herself. Still, in less than an afternoon this portal little appeared fast on her way to regression. Perhaps she'd be a better influence on Maddie than even she originally thought.

"OK, May, Brie. I'd like you to meet Maddie. Say hello Maddie, this is your aunt and her little friend." Brie tried to hide her surprise at Maddie, this was the first little she'd interacted with. The first thing that she realized is despite the girly shirt with her dinosaur pacifier clip and close cut hair, she would have originally mistaken them for a boy. But Rachel was using female pronouns and her name was Maddie, Brie might want to talk to her about that. She really looked like a kid fresh out of high school except on for looking a bit more juvenile in her face and body. They couldn't be too far apart in age.

"Hi Maddie, I'm Brie. We brought you presents. You look..pretty?" Brie hoped she was saying the right thing.

"May, did you bring a seat for her, she's not going to be able to reach the table. I can tell that from here."

May placed the boxes down. “I did! I have to grab it from the car, I still only have two hands sadly. I’ll get it in a minute, first I want to meet my little niece. Aren’t you adorable! Are you into dinosaurs? That’s so cute!” She shot Brie a quick teasing grin. “I might have to pass the cutest little title along out of family bias, Brie, I’m so sorry.” She chattered away for a few more minutes, before giving Rachel an affectionate hug on her way out. “I’ll be right back.” 

On Fern’s end, he blushed, and shrank back a bit from all the attention, not used to it at all. “...Hi.” He said quietly, ducking his head shyly, sneaking a quick peek at Brie. She was definitely bigger than he was, and from his knowledge of how amazons apparently considered ages, that made her older then him. Both in ‘little’ age, and physical age, he guessed she was probably in her early twenties. “Uh. ....Thanks.” He shifted a bit uncomfortably, ducking his head back down.

May returned after a minute or two, plopping the booster seat down on one of the chairs. “And there we go! Need me to grab you a slice, Brie?” The counter was definitely way out of any little’s reach. On that thought line, she also grabbed a plate and cup for Brie, clearly at home in Rachel’s house. “What do you want to drink?” She asked, shooting a glance at Rachel to see if she’d offer any options. 

"Yes, please. One of the pepperoni." Brie said. As soon as May put down the booster seat she knew immediately she wasn't going to be able to get in without help. Rachel saw this too and years of working with littles took over.

"Here, let me get you situated Brie." Rachel scooped Brie up under the arm pits and lowered her onto the seat. "There we are, now we can reach the table. It's still a bit tall but you should be fine. Brie, I'm going to give Maddie some juice for dinner. Do you want water, apple, or cranberry juice? I've got milk too that's good for littles as well." Rachel offered

"Oh," Brie squeaked a bit at being helped up by Rachel. It was true she needed the help and didn't begrudge Rachel for trying but she'd have preferred May. She wasn't a fan of strangers touching her normally but apparently Rachel wasn't a stranger and May was busy. It wasn't worth getting upset about but she might want to talk with May later to get her to tell her sister to respect her space a bit more. "Water please, thank you."

"See Maddie, a big girl says please and thank you." Rachel returned with a sippy cup of juice and one of water.

"Excuse me, Rachel?" Brie said, unsure how to address May's big sister. "I don't need a sippy cup, I'm not regressed." Brie told her.

"Oh sorry, of course you aren't. But the tables still pretty high so just for tonight so there aren't any spills, will you use Maddie's cup? I don't think we have one that'll fit your hands." Wasn't she cute, Rachel thought. This little girl not even here twelve hours, carrying around a stuffed toy and sitting in a booster chair in pull-ups is claiming to not be regressed. Rachel would humor her. Rachel placed the pizza all cut into small squares in front of Maddie. "Maddie, do you need help or are you going to eat it with your hands?" May sat Brie's dinner down in front of here as well. It was a single slice of pizza but it had to be roughly a half of a large in her world. The flavor was intense, especially from the pepperoni and the shear scale of the slice had it hard to manuever. Brie's hands were greasy and she was sure she had dropped a dollop of sauce onto her shirt after a particularly large bite.

Fern had barely said anything so he wasn’t sure if the reminder of manners was necessary, but he guessed Rachel couldn’t help it. Some mom thing, like not believing you about washing your hands unless she saw you do it. But he just sighed, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. “Yes.”

”Here, Brie.” May laughed, leaning over to hand the little a napkin before sitting down in the chair next to her. “Better watch out, or Rachel’ll break out a bib.” She whispered to the other girl teasingly, starting with on her own slice of pizza. 

“Um.” Fern had to think about it. He’d always been the weird one who ate pizza with a fork, he hated the grease on his hands, but he hadn’t used silverware at all since he got here, everything was either finger food or fed to him. But he didn’t want to look that much like a baby in front of May and Brie. Though, if May was Rachel’s sister, she’d probably be seeing a lot of him, so it wasn’t like he could avoid it forever. And Brie was already sitting in a booster seat and using a sippy cup herself. “Can you help please.” He said very quietly, obviously embarrassed.

"Absolutely, and Brie, I can cut up your pizza too if it makes it more manageable?" Rachel offered.

"No, I think I'm OK. I've got most of it anyway. Thanks though."

"Suit yourself, OK Maddie lets eat!" Rachel got a fork and began feeding Maddie. Brie thought it was cute and for a moment forgot that Maddie wasn't actually a baby. Brie didn't know to make of the joke about Rachel bringing out a bib so she just laughed. There was probably nothing to it since Maddie wasn't even wearing one. Brie finished her pizza and felt incredibly full. It was so big, one piece did the job no problem and she didn't even eat the crust. Rachel and Maddie were taking a little longer since Rachel was feeding both Maddie and herself. Rachel and May mostly caught up, with few questions directed at Brie. She figured since she wasn't being spoke with she might as well ask to be let down from the booster seat.

"Hey May, do you think you could let me down please?"

"Brie, I was hoping to catch up with May for a bit before I have to put Maddie down. Do you think you can watch her for a bit while she plays so I can talk with my sister?" Rachel asked. Brie looked to May before agreeing. "Wonderful, I just need you to keep an eye on her. It's her bed time in a few hours so it won't be long. You just come and get one of us if anyone needs a change OK?" Brie nodded, she wasn't going to try and change diapers after all, why wouldn't she come and get Rachel or May if Maddie needed changed? "Maddie, do you want to play in the living room with Brie or do you want to play with her in your room?"

Fern felt full not even halfway into the slice of pizza, a bit intimidated by how strongly he could taste the flavor. He was used to food here having strong flavors, most of the little snacks Rachel gave to him was either very sweet or salty which he did find himself liking, but the pizza didn’t really taste like either one of those. He was glad he hadn’t gotten a slice with pepperoni on it, he could imagine how spicy that was. “I’m full.” He said after a couple more bites, sitting back till Rachel finished eating. “Um. Living room. My animals are in there.” And his room was so clearly a nursery, and it was so pink, he didn’t need to show that off. 

“Down you go!” May plucked Brie from the chair, placing her down on the ground. “Why don’t you give Maddie the present you picked out while you’re in there, huh? Me and Rachel just want to be old folks and gab away in here.” She joked, giving Brie the usual hair ruffle. On the changing note, she was glad she’d brought some extra pull-ups for Brie, she’d probably end up having another accident here, unless she wanted to deal with the awkwardness of asking May to help her in Rachel’s bathroom. 

"That sounds like a great idea Maddie. I'm sure Brie won't mind looking after you in the living room." When May mentioned the present, Rachel watched Brie scurry off and was absolutely positive about her hunch from earlier. Not only did she hear that swishy crinkle as Brie moved, the girls shirt had ridden up while she was in the booster and Rachel could easily make out the top of the pull-up.

"Here you go Maddie, your aunt and I got these for you." Brie handed the sleeper to Rachel first who held it up and showed Brie, before giving Maddie her new teddy. "I hope you like them, I have a unicorn that's the same company that I got for myself and it's very nice. It's really relaxing to cuddle with too. I'm going to use it even when I go home."

"That's wonderful Brie, lets get you two situated in the living room." She picked Maddie up out of the highchair, "Maddie, we can get jammies on in a bit. You just play nice while I talk to Aunt May." Rachel held Maddie's hand and walked her to the living room with Brie following after. In the middle of the floor was the biggest playpen she'd ever seen filled to bursting to toys for the little girl. Maddie was deposited inside and then Rachel asked Brie, "I know it's a play pen and you're too mature for that, but could you please play with her for a bit? It doesn't have to be too long?"

"I don't know.."  Brie began before Rachel lifted her up and put her in the playpen beside Maddie.

"There you go, just help out and I'll tell May how good you're being. Besides, Maddie got some new toys that I'm sure she wants to show you. Oh, before I forget." Rachel handed Brie her unicorn and Maddie her teddy. "Be good girls. We won't be long. Maddie," Rachel asked, "should I put on some play music?"'

As soon as Rachel left the room Brie looked beside her in the playpen directly at Maddie. She didn't really know what to say or do, only that she'd been asked and then voluntold to watch her. "So..come here often?" she led with a joke?

Back in the kitchen Rachel flew to May, "You didn't tell me you were regressing her! She's so cute! How did you get her to obey you so quickly? Maddie can be so stubborn! Does Renee know she's regressing?" Rachel burst into a flurry of questions.