LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sissy husband W Lebeau

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla was driving home happy that her conference was canceled she knew her husband Arthur would be happy and surprised.. She was listening to the radio smiling from head to toe she thought about calling ahead of time but she decided against it as she wanted to surprise him..Pulling into the drive way she saw that his car was home so she was really excited to spend sometime with him and surprise him...

”Babe I’m home.” 

Daniel was at home enjoying some private time to himself. His wife was away at a conference all week and wasn’t expected home until at least Monday evening, since it was only Thursday he thought he had plenty of time to enjoy his baby time.

Daniel has quite the little collection of baby items in the spare bedroom. He really likes the purple and pink onesies with the frilly socks. He has a collection of diapers that are just his size in a variety of colors and patterns. His favorites were the ones with the rainbows and clouds. He has a changing pad on the floor along with three bibs. In his little collection he has an enema bag and some rectal thermometers with some Vaseline nearby. 

He is watching My Little Pony on the tv in the spare bedroom as he plays with his stuffed lion and bear as the three little dollies watches them wrestle. He doesn’t hear his wife’s car pull up into the driveway or hear her enter the house, he barely hears her as she calls him. He blows it off as his imagination, he took all week off to enjoy his private time and wasn’t going to bother with his inner thoughts. As Kayla enters the home she hears the noise from the spare bedroom. Dan plays quietly with his pink and white pacifier in his mouth as he wears his purple onesie with his white frilly socks he doesn’t notice the door creak open.

Kayla Walks around wondering what’s going on, normally he greets her at the door or when he hears her he comes running.. oh well she thinks he must be in the guest bedroom maybe he feel asleep.She walks to the room opening the door and her jaw drops! Kayla can’t believe what she sees..

”What the hell is going on in here!” She yells.. 

As Kayla yells at him Dan is startled and jumps at her voice and immediately blushes a deep red. He innocently tries to explain “I’m playing” he says as he holds up the lion and bear showing her like a toddler would.

“What do you mean you’re playing!” She yells as she’s really mad she’s not naive she knows about fetishes and role plays she just never thought her husband would be into it! She’s upset that he was doing this behind her back. 

She looks around noticing all yes girly stuff. 
“not only do you wanna be a baby but a baby girl!” She says smiling 

Dan has never liked Kayla’s mad side. He curls up into a ball holding his lion and bear close to him. Maybe she won’t take away his toys if he holds onto them tight enough. “My lion and bear were wrestling and my dollies were watching.” He tries to explain to his mad wife. He doesn’t answer her question about wanting to be a baby girl, he doesn’t think of himself as a girl. Dan has just always like pink and purple things, girls have more cute things to wear he thinks to himself.