LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changes. by Kenk7us

I dont own any of these i just want to share them with everyone

Changes

Introduction

Hi my name is Melody Parker. I am Seventeen years old and this is my story. I live with my Dad in a small suburb in the Southern United States. Dad owns several Laundry Mats and five Car Washes. So lets say he does ok. My mom died when I was 12. I have been pretty much on my own since then. Oh Dad will pick up groceries if I ask him too. Gives me whatever money I need and I do have my own credit card. That's about it though, see Dad is a drunk. He either stops at a local bar or comes home and drinks till he passes out every night. I think because he misses mom, I don't know, we don't talk. I am a life long bed wetter and yes prone to accidents during the day since mom died. It is funny cause in a way this brings me closer to my Dad or is the only close time we have. I have woken up several times early in the morning and found him changing me before he goes to work. Also I have just woken up and knew that my night diaper should not be that dry. This leads us up to now my graduation from high school. See I started school when I was five and I was so far ahead they let me skip third grade. I graduate this Saturday. That is where my story really begins.

Chapter 1 Changes

I was very excited to be graduating this day as I sat seated in the auditorium. I thought it was funny as not only was I the youngest graduating but also the smallest. I am tiny by any standards at seventy pounds and less than 4 ft 4 in tall. Where I should have breast's I have bumps. At least I think I am cute with Dark Brown hair and Brown eyes. Actually people often tell me how pretty I am. I am wearing a pair of pull-ups under my gown and jeans not knowing how long the graduation would take. I sat and waited them to call my name for my speech

I was a little nervous about making my speech, and still a little pissed that I graduated second in my class and not first. The boy that beat me out did not take the accelerated classes I had taken and it did not seem fair. My speech was about are futures and not wasting our opportunities. I ended my speech speaking of how much my mother had guided me to want to learn and how proud she would be of me right now. I looked out in the audience and saw tears dripping down Daddies face and the first real smile I had seen on it in years. I began to cry a little to. I added one sentence to my speech I love you Daddy and I know you are proud of me too.

After graduation Daddy stopped drinking cold turkey. It was like a total change came over him. He started taking time to cook for me and talk to me. After four years he was being a father to me again. Of course along with this came bedtimes and I remembered how strict he used to be. I asked Daddy if I could go to college in the fall. He said not till I was eighteen. I asked him to teach me to drive, same answer. Instead he bought me a cell phone. I had to call him whenever I left the house, be home at a certain time in the evening. It was strange having and adult to answer too again. He was even diapering me at night for bed.

Saturday night the week after graduation Daddy ask me what time church services were in the morning. I told him ten o'clock and he said he would join me. I knew at that moment I was in big trouble. Even drunk Daddy had insisted I attend church and Sunday school. I always left the house but I had not attended in over two years.

The next morning the Pastor said how nice it was to see us in church again. That is when Daddy found out I had been lying to him and not going. He did not say a word all the way home. When we got in the house he looked at me Melody go to your room and remove your dress and panties. I walked to the room head lowered knowing I was in for a big spanking. A few minutes later Daddy walked in my bedroom. I was sitting there naked from the waist down on the edge of the bed. Daddy explained that he knew he had been a rotten father and that was going to change. He then told me that still did not excuse me for fibbing to him. He told me I was grounded for a week. I was not allowed to leave the house, no phone no computer no play station. He then pulled me across his lap and spanked my butt good. I was crying like a two year old when he sat me on a little chair in the corner. He left me there to ponder how naughty I was for about and hour.

The week I was grounded was the longest week of my life. Daddy had taken my cell phone and the power cords to my play station and computer. There was nothing to do. TV is so totally boring to begin with. I was afraid to pick up the regular phone as he called several times a day to check on me. I even found my self-playing with some of my old toys just to keep from going nuts. I cleaned my Barbie Doll house up and rearranged everything. I changed the dresses on several of my dolls. I even found myself playing mommy to one of my old baby dolls. Daddy walked in on me once while I was playing and just stood there smiling. Finally the week ended. He gave me my stuff back and my limited freedom.

Another couple of weeks passed two of my girlfriends from school called to see if I wanted to have lunch with them I said sure, let me call my Dad and make sure it is ok. Daddy ask who would be driving I told him one of the girls moms was taking us and picking us up. This was and out right lie. Michelle had gotten a car for graduation and she was doing the driving.

I spent a lot of time getting dressed for the lunch I put a padded bra on something I don't need at all. I had ordered it online but never worn it. It actually made it look like I had breast. A very short skirt and a top that came down to my navel. I then put way too much makeup on I thought I looked older but really looked like a slut. I finished the outfit off with pantyhose and high heels. I had practiced walking in heels and they made me look taller. Some big hoop earrings a ton of perfume and I was all ready to go. I noticed a funny look on Michele and Brenda's faces when I got in the car but they did not say anything.

Soon we were at the restaurant having chosen a booth and ordered our drinks. Two boys came up and started teasing me. Hey sweetie do you fool around how about stand still so I can. Then the other boy said nah that's lil Ms Smarty pants from school and looks she finally grew some tits. All this going on and the boys were laughing their Asses off. I simply lost it I was tired of being picked on for being little and having no breast. I grabbed two large drinks off a tray from a passing waitress and splashed each boy with one of them. I then started throwing everything I could get my hands on at them. Something really lost it deep inside me I started cursing at them using words I had know idea I knew. Some of the words I honestly did not know what they meant. I was cursing screaming and crying and still throwing things when the girls grabbed me. As I struggled to free myself from my too larger friends I saw the police officer out of the corner of my eye. He was not happy someone had disturbed his lunch. He asked what the boys had said and Brenda explained. He told the boys both you brats go straight home I know where you live and will talk to your parents later. Then he looked at me and said and who are you young lady. Melody Mr. Dugan I said. He said OMG what the blue blazes are you made up for Hun. I think you better come with me. As he put me in the police car I ask through my tears if I was under arrest. He just drove to the police station not saying a word.

When Daddy arrived at the station the look on his face seeing me hurt more than the spanking I knew I was in for. He asked if I was all right I said yes Daddy and he went to talk alone with the officer. A few minutes later he walked back took me by the hand and we went to the car and straight home.

Once we were home Daddy told me to go to my room and get out of those clothes and make up and take a shower. I ran to my room crying again! When I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me Daddy was sitting on the bed holding a disposable diaper in his hands. He motioned me to come over and pulled me in his lap. I lowered my eyes staring right at the wet panties I had been wearing when Daddy picked me up. Daddy explained to me he had been on the phone to my Aunt Jenny I was going there to stay for a while, he would drive me there tomorrow. He talked about what a bad job he had done raising me, he talked about the way he had found me dressed, the language I had used and the temper tantrum I had thrown. He said starting now many changes were going to take place, the first one being that I was going back in diapers full time. He stated that I needed to be potty trained again but that would come later. He then laid me on the bed powdered my butt and diapered me. He put a t-shirt on me and told me to take a nap. I did as I was told.

When I woke up from my nap, my diaper was soaked but Daddy was not home. Thinking how badly I had screwed up. I wondered if it would be ok to change myself. Just about then Daddy walked in the front door. He had several packages in his hands and had been shopping. Noticing I needed changing he took me to the bedroom and did just that. Then he told me to take some of my toys in the living room and play. He also said I could watch cartoons if I wanted. Again I simply did as I was told. Daddy took the packages in my room and stayed in there for a longtime. When he came out he told me I was all packed for my trip. I asked him why I had to go to my Aunts and he simply said so he could make some arrangements for someone to look after me here when I came back.

Changes ch 2

As I opened my eyes the next morning I realized I was moving. I tried to sit up but I was strapped down. I was in a car seat. The seat back was reclined back so I was laying back. I vaguely remembered Daddy changing me when it was still dark outside. I finally spoke and ask Daddy where I was he said about two and a half hours from home. That meant we still had a little over three hours to drive to get to my Aunt and Uncles house. Daddy asks me if I was wet then hungry all in one sentence. I said yes sir to both questions. I felt the car turn and wondered where he was going. I realized all I had on was a diaper and the t-shirt I went to bed in.

Daddy stopped the Yukon he was driving and came around to the side of the car I was on. He leaned and kissed me then reached behind me for something. He was getting a bag marked diapers on the side of it. He unbuckled me then slid a changing pad under my butt. He quickly removed my wet diaper and taped it shut for disposal. He then cleaned my diaper area slid a fresh diaper under me and powdered my butt. As soon as he finished taping the diaper he pulled me from the car seat lifting me up and setting me on his hip like a little baby girl. I then saw we were at a restaurant I immediately reminded him I did not have any clothes on. He shushed me and carried me inside.

Once inside he placed me in a booth, then he sat the diaper bag down next to me. Daddy went to the restroom telling me to stay put. Like I was going anywhere the way I was dressed. I looked around to see if people were staring at me. For some reason no one seemed to be paying me any attention at all. One older man smiled at me when he saw me looking at him. Daddy returned and the waitress came over asking what we wanted to drink Daddy ordered coffee for him and milk for me handing the lady a sippy cup from my diaper bag. Then he asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I asked if I could have pancakes and bacon and he said sure. Then ordered bacon and eggs for himself with hash brown potatoes and toast. The waitress asked if he wanted me to have the children's size breakfast or adults Daddy knowing I did not eat much orders the children's.

Just as we finished breakfast I noticed the familiar rumblings in my tummy time for my morning business. I whispered to Daddy that I needed to go and at first he said use my diaper. A tear rolled down my cheek and he relented and started to take the diaper bag and me to the restroom. He stopped at the door puzzled as to which one to choose I guess men or women's. A lady walked out of the Ladies and sensed the dilemma on Daddies face. She asks him if I needed some help going potty. He said yes please she took me by the hand and we started inside. Daddy stopped her offering her the diaper bag you will need this Ma'am he said. Using the changing table provided by the Restaurant she removed my only slightly damp diaper and sat me on the pot. It was hard but after a while nature took its normal course of action. As the lady wiped my butt she commented what a good job I had done. Then placed me back on the table finished cleaning me and quickly and expertly diapered me. Daddy had paid the bill by the time we got out. He thanked the lady taking the diaper bag from her and placed a baby bottle of orange juice in the bag, I assumed was for later. He then picked me up and carried me back to the Yukon. He sat the seat up straight popped a pacifier in my mouth then buckled me in. He then pointed at the box next to me on the seat. Play with your toys honey we got a good way to go yet.

As we turned on the road that would leave about five minutes to my Aunt and Uncles house the dread set in. My aunt was nice enough but strict even before. My Uncle was cool too. I also had two cousins a 12-year-old girl and a four-year-old boy. Shelly was ok most of the time but bobby was a pain. They both knew I wore diapers at night and teased me about it. Before I would just wrestle them down and tickle them. The last time I visited I found out Shelly was taller and stronger than me she held me down and let her brother do the tickling. What would happen now with me diapered all the time? Before I could think about it we pulled in the driveway.

My Aunt met us at the car explaining to my Dad that my Uncle got called into work for a while. She then turned her attention to me unbuckling me and lifting me out of the truck. My Aunt Jenny was a large strong woman she had no problem setting me on her hip. She then showered me with kisses. My Daddy unpacked the car including my car seat. He talked to my Aunt for a while as I sat on the floor of the living room. I was wondering wear my cousins were. I heard Daddy thanking my Aunt then he turned his attention to me. Baby girl I expect you to mind your aunt but understand if you don't she has my permission to discipline you as she sees fit. I thought nothing had changed there my Aunt had always been quick to spank and ask questions later. Daddy kissed me goodbye then said see you in a few weeks. What was that a few weeks how long was he leaving me here. My Aunt held me in her arms as we waved goodbye to Daddy Then I asked where the kids were she said Shelly was at a friend's house down the street and Chris was next door. She then explained to me that Chris was very excited. Glad that at least while I was here he would not be the baby. Shelly had also promised to help look after me. I was told I had to mind Shelly and that she was allowed to change my diapers. A tear dripped from my cheek as I heard my Aunts words.

My Aunt told me I would be staying in Shelly's room. That was where I always did stay as Shelly had twin beds. We walked into the room and I stopped dead my Aunt pulling at the hand she was holding. The extra twin bed was gone replaced by Chris's crib and changing table. My Aunt quickly changed my diaper then took me into the den putting me in Chris old playpen. She told me to play with the toys while she got lunch ready.

Little Chris came home right on time for lunch. He said something like Melody's the baby now a couple times then he forgot about it. My Aunt lifted me out of the pen and carried me to the kitchen placing me in the high chair and strapping me in. Then she gave me my lunch a tuna fish sandwich cut up in bite size pieces and some small pieces of fruit apples grapes and cantaloupe.  She bibbed me and told me to help myself placing a sippy cup of milk nest to my plate. I started to ask for a fork but realized it was meant as finger food. I quietly ate my lunch as I watched Chris sitting at the table eating his.

Later lying in the crib I woke up from my nap to see Shelly standing there. The baby is awake was the first thing she said. I stretched and gave her that look like yea yea enjoy it while you can. She lowered the side of the crib and told me to get out which I did. She then told me to hop up on the changing table so she could change me. I did not want too but I did, as I was told not wanting trouble from my Aunt. About that time my Aunt walked in. Shelly I told you to let me show you how first a couple times dear. Yes Mom I know I was just getting her ready for you. My Aunt changed me then told Shelly to play nice with me and watch me for a while.

We ended up playing some games on Shelly's play station 2 I beat her as usual and for a while there we were just to cousins having a good time. Then my Aunt came and got me for supper she had decided to feed me before the family. She sat in front of me and fed me every bite of my dinner. Then I was placed in the playpen while the family ate.

I was taken out of the playpen to sit with the family and watch TV then till it was time for my bath. My Aunt bathed me like you would a baby then diapered me and got me ready for bed. She sat me in the crib and closed it then left the room. I was thinking no kiss goodnight and ya forgot to turn off the light. When she returned carrying a baby bottle. She sat helped me from the crib and sat in the rocker. She cuddled me in her arms as she rocked me and I nursed on the bottle. I fell asleep dreading church the next day.

Changes ch 3

The next morning I woke up very early. I could see the alarm clock next to Shelly's bed said it was five forty-five. My diaper was soaked and sagging as I lay there in the cramped baby crib. I thought I guess nine hours is all I can sleep. This made a lot of since to me considering I take so many naps. I lay there a few more minutes' wide-awake; the soggy diaper was getting really uncomfortable. I mumbled I wonder what time Aunt Jenny gets up. A couple minutes later she walked in the room yawning. She could tell by the look on my face that I was surprised to see her, she smiled and pointed above my head. I looked up to see a baby monitor realizing that she had heard my mumbling. I told her I was sorry and that I did not mean to wake her. She shushed me and said I needed to call for her when I needed changing or for another reason. She helped me out of the crib and lifted me on the changing table removing my wet diaper. She then whispered to me asking if I thought I could make a poopie in the potty for Aunt Jenny. I blushed and nodded my head. She carried me in the bathroom and set me on the toilet. She told me she would be back in a few minutes I was not to move till she came back and wiped my hinny. I nodded that I understood the instructions. I sat there a while and let nature take its course just about the exact moment I finished my Aunt returned. She wiped my butt then carried me to the changing table and cleaned me good with a baby wipe. She said it looked like I was getting a rash and covered my diaper area with baby lotion. She then slid a diaper under me and powders me well. Taping the diaper shut she carried me to the living room. She put me down for a moment walking to the kitchen for something. I looked around the room and picked up a glass angel to look at it. I then felt a swat on my diapered butt and turned to hear. Babies don't touch things in the living room those are not your toys. Out of instinct more than pain I rubbed my butt. As tears formed in my eyes the swat did not hurt over my diapered butt but the words did. She sat in a chair and patted her lap come here baby she said. I crawled in her lap and she cuddles me. Then gave me a bottle of milk to nurse on I guess to start my day.

After I was fed my breakfast of cereal and toast. I was placed in the playpen to play for a while. About this time Chris got up and walked in the living room. He was wearing a pair of pull-ups but they appeared dry. His mommy commented to him what a good boy he was having another dry night. She then asks if he had gone potty yet. He told her yes and that he was hungry .She took him to the kitchen to fix him some breakfast. My Uncle walked in the living room still in his pajamas yelling to my Aunt was coffee ready. Spotting me he walked to the playpen picked me up and kissed me. Good morning princess he said. Then he quickly put me back down and went for his coffee. Shelly was the last one out of bed and waved to me as she headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. I remembered at that moment how isolated I felt with the whole family in the kitchen and me the baby in my playpen. I just sat there and played with my toys thinking to myself why fight reality.

I could not believe the frilly dress my Aunt had dug up for me to wear to church. It was pink and had lace all over it. I was wearing my diaper of course with a pair of ruffled panties over it. White ankle socks with pink ribbon trim. Then of course the stupid dress. My hair was done in pigtails and she put pink bows on each one. My white sandals completed the outfit.

I stood looking in a full length mirror while my Aunt finished fixing my hair. The dress was very short. My ruffled diapered butt was clearly exposed. I was in for a very humiliating trip to church.

Strapped in my car seat in the back seat of my Uncles Expedition I sucked on my pacifier. I was nervous and it seemed to calm me. Chris was also strapped in his car seat. Shelly was stretched out on the seat behind us. My Aunt and Uncle were chatting about something I could hear them but was not paying any attention. Just dreading going to the church. I had been there many times before and people new who I was.

Arriving at the church my Uncle helped me out of my car seat. We walked to a group of people standing out side of the church. A couple of girls my age walked over to us. They said hi Melody and gave me a strange look. I said hi back and lowered my head so embarrassed I could have died right then. My Aunt asked my Uncle what time it was. After he answered she said that she needed to get me to the Nursery before church started. Holding my hand she walked with my diaper bag and me to the church Nursery. I knew where and what it was and where we were going. I had taken Chris there many times when he was smaller. As we entered the hallway that led to the nursery, something snapped inside me. I yanked at my Aunts hand and screamed "Nooooooooooooooooooo I don't wanna go there." My Aunt never hesitated pulling me to the nearest chair and across her lap. She pulled my panties down then ripped my diaper off me. The smacks she applied to my bare butt were crisp fast and very painful. With in moments I was balling like a baby, I am sure they could hear my screams back in the churchyard. "I be good I be good." I kept yelling to my Aunt finally she stopped. She stood me up and pulled up my panties .I was sobbing and rubbing vigorously at my butt. My Aunt stared down at me and I kept telling her I was sorry and I would be good over and over. She said she knew I would and placed my pacifier in my mouth and pinned it too my dress. We then walked the rest of the way to the Nursery.

Entering the Nursery she told one of the Ladies in charge she needed to put a new diaper on me. The lady said that my Aunt was going to be late for church and she would take care of it, taking the diaper bag from my Aunt. My Aunt kissed me warned me to behave and hurried off to church. I looked around the Nursery seeing several children one, two and a couple probably three year old's staring at me. I was taken to the changing table diapered then told to find a toy and a spot and go play. I went and got a doll out of the toy box and sat on the floor next to the children. One lil girl said to me you big baby huh. I said  "Yes I am my name is Melody." Then one of the older ones said "Did you get spanking." I simply nodded and started playing with my doll. A little while later they gathered us together for story time. Then we were given crayons and coloring books to play with. One of the ladies constantly wondered the room checking diapers. Some how mine was still dry. I colored to pass the time and also to do as I was told. Just about the time church let out I wet my diaper. This made for even more embarrassing moments. Me with my legs in the air getting changed, while parents were picking up their babies. Just as the lady finished Shelly appeared in the doorway to fetch me. Taking me by the hand we headed to the car.

Over the next few weeks I heard very little from my Daddy I was totally living the life of a two year old. My Aunt never let up for a moment never acknowledging me as anything but a baby. As time passed Shelly and her friends did not even tease me. They came to accept the fact that I was just a baby. Chris just saw me as an occasional playmate. I stayed in the role as much as I could it cut down on the spankings and corner time. Then one day the phone rang. My Aunt was on the phone for a few minutes when she hung up she walked to my playpen. "Melody that was your Daddy on the phone. Tomorrow he is coming to get you." I smiled I missed Daddy and was glad to be going home. Then I thought to myself but what happens next.

Changes ch 4

Daddy showed up the next day just before noon. It was obvious that he had left home very early for his trip. After hugging and kissing me for about ten minutes my Aunt fixed Daddy some lunch. I had already eaten mine so my Aunt put me in my playpen while Daddy ate and they chatted. After lunch Daddy and my Aunt carried my things to his Yukon. My Aunt had bought and made me lots of baby clothes. She had also purchased a tremendous amount of toys for me for the short time I had been here. After three or four trips they seemed finished when my Aunt reminded Daddy he needed to get my car seat out of Her car. After some hugs and kisses trying to be on my best behavior I thanked my Aunt for taking such good care of me. Daddy strapped me in my car seat and we hit the road like Daddy always says.

The ride home was quiet Daddy did not say much at all. A couple of diaper changes and my nap and we were almost home. Then Daddy began to talk. Melody we have two more people living at the house now. A lady I met at our church and her baby girl Lindsey. Wondering if Lindsey was like me I asked how old she was. Daddy said she had just turned one. Daddy explained to me that he needed someone to take care of me and that Elaine which was the ladies name needed a place to stay. I asked what room they were using. Daddy said Elaine was in the guestroom and that I would be sharing my Nursery with Lindsey. Oh dear lord I thought to myself what has Daddy done to my room.

As we pulled into the driveway it was just after Six pm. I was hungry and probably a little cranky from the long trip. I also knew Daddy was tired. He lifted me out of my car seat and carried me in the house. Elaine was a large woman almost as tall as Daddy and probably weighed as much. She was a blonde and kind of well plain looking. After he introduced me she held out her hands and Daddy passed me to her. She carried me down the hall towards my old room. While Daddy went to get my things I could not believe my eyes. My room was all pink with one baby crib and one larger crib I assumed was mine. Matching changing table dressers and other things all pink. The wallpaper was pink with little white teddy bears on it. The wallpaper matched the sheets on the cribs, and the curtains. No sign of my room was left. There was even a mobile over each crib. While I caught my breath Elaine laid me on the changing table and removed my Shortalls. She then went to work changing my diaper. I was lying there with my legs in the air when Daddy came in. Elaine was cooing baby talk to me and wiping me clean. Daddy asked me how I liked the room, not waiting for or expecting a comment from me. He did not get one, my lil butt was much to exposed to make a smart remark.

After my diaper was changed I was taken to meet Lindsey. The baby was playing in a large playpen set up in the living room. Elaine placed me in the pen and told Lindsey who I was. I had to admit she was and is an adorable baby. Daddy came down the hall carrying a bunch of my toys and placed them in the pen. Lindsey immediately grabbed one of my favorite dolls. I reached to take it from her when I heard Elaine say something about learning to share. So I just let her keep it. Elaine told Daddy she was going to the kitchen to fix Daddy and me some dinner. Daddy turned on the TV and started watching the news.

There were two highchairs sitting in the kitchen again one-baby size and one that fit me perfect. Before I could get a good look at it Daddy was strapping me in. Elaine sat in front of me and fed me my dinner while Daddy sat at the table and ate. My Aunt had occasionally fed me but most of the time let me feed my self. Dinner was beef stew it tasted good and I have to admit I enjoyed that part. No wonder Elaine was so big she was a great cook. For desert I got some chocolate pudding, which Elaine managed to get all over my mouth. After I had finished Elaine took a wash cloth and wiped my face and hands We returned to the living room I was sitting in Elaine's lap and we were watching TV for a while then she said was bath time. It was only eight o'clock.

Elaine carried me and placed me in the playpen while she went to get the bath ready. When she came back Daddy got up to help her he carried me and Elaine carried Lindsey. Daddy sat me on the changing table and removed my t-shirt and diaper. Elaine did the same for Lindsey while she sat in her lap in one of two matching rocking chairs now in my room. We were then carried into my old bathroom and the changes continued. The toilet had been completely removed from my bathroom taken out. The tub was bigger and the shower was gone. The tub sat off the ground about three feet or so. Who ever were doing the bathing could stand and do the job. Daddy brushed my teeth and flossed them while Elaine did Lindsey's. Then the two baby girls were placed in the tub with lots of bubbles and bath toys. I sat there while Elaine was washing the baby just staring and thinking. Then I heard Elaine say play with your toys sweetie. I started pushing a little boat at the baby. She seemed to enjoy this game giggling and trying to push it back. After she finished Lindsey she turned her attention to me. Bathing me very thourouh telling me that she would need to wash my hair tomorrow.

She left me in the tub while she was drying and getting Lindsey ready for bed. When she carried me out of the bathroom setting me on the changing table and drying me. I saw Lindsey sitting in Daddies arms nursing a bottle. She was wearing a nightshirt that was yellow with pictures of tigger all over it. After a diaper I was dressed in one just like it. As I lay in Elaine's arms nursing my bottle fighting the urge to sleep. I thought how much more Elaine seemed to baby me than my Aunt did. Just when I thought things could not get any worse she burped me.

Changes ch 5

Over the next few days I began to learn the routine of my days. I would wake up about six or six thirty in the morning. My alarm was the sound of Lindsey crying. I would stand there in my crib, usually popping my pacifier in my mouth. Elaine would comfort Lindsey and change her diaper. Placing Lindsey on the floor she would then attend to me. This was the time of the day I usually sat on my potti chair and did my business. Every time I pooped Elaine would tell me what a good job I had done. After a fresh diaper for me Elaine would put me and the baby in the playpen. Then she would go and fix coffee for her and Daddy and give me and Lindsey our morning bottles. Soon Daddy would appear and pick up me and Lindsey and give us both a morning kiss. Then go and have his breakfast and coffee. After breakfast Daddy would head for work and me and Lindsey would be fed one at a time. The only food I was allowed to feed myself was finger food. I was also no longer allowed sippy cups everything that I drank was in a baby bottle. Playing took up the rest of the morning either inside or in the back yard. Outside we had a sandbox and my old playhouse to play in. Elaine would not ever leave us alone to play out side so we had to stay in the playpen when she was doing her housework. We also had a kiddy pool and we got to go in that most every afternoon after our nap. That was about it the routine sleep, breakfast, play, lunch, play, nap, play dinner, play, bath, bedtime. Then I started to notice changes.

These were not changes in how I was treated. I was pretty much treated exactly like Lindsey. The only differences being my morning visits to a potty chair, and the food I was fed. On weekends Daddy and Elaine always had plans for things to do. Trips like going to the park of the zoo. One weekend we took a drive and went to a lake. A few times we went to nice restaurants for dinner. I was given a slight break in public restaurants

Being allowed to feed myself. I still had to wear a bib; actually I needed it being out of practice. At first I hated going out anywhere because of the public diaper changes. Being changed on a baby station in a ladies restroom was very embarrassing. Then I kind of got used to it. I mean I really looked forward to going out just to get out of the house.

I was very surprised to be told while being fed my dinner that Daddy and Elaine were going out. Just as I was finishing I heard the doorbell ring. Elaine stopped feeding me my vanilla pudding and went to answer. Sitting there in a diaper and a t-shirt, I could have died when Jena walked in the kitchen with Elaine. Jena was a senior when I was a freshman. She lived up the street from us and was now attending college. Jena said hi to me and I said hi back. Then Elaine explained Jena was there to baby sit for us. Elaine then asked Jena to finish feeding me the pudding while she went to get ready.

Later after Elaine and Daddy had left. I asked Jena to let me out of the playpen so I could talk to her. She laughed and said I was fine right where I was. I begged her to keep my current situation to herself. She said baby whatever are you babbling about.

Lying in my crib nursing my bottle my mind was going a mile a minute. It was obvious to me that Jena was not going to keep her mouth shut. She had treated me exactly like Lindsey all night. Having her change my diaper was the ultimate in embarrassing. This humiliation had to end. I quietly crawled out of my crib. Then snuck down the hall to Daddies room.

I picked up the phone and called the police. Just as the phone was answered Jena caught me. She grabbed my hand and took me straight back to my crib. Sticking my bottle back in my mouth she sat there in the rocking chair watching me nurse. I knew that I was in very big trouble now. Thoughts of my certain punishment and lack of options filled my mind. Finally I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Daddy got me out of my crib. He removed my diaper and wiped me off. Then carried me over to the chair he sat with me in his lap. He asked me what I was doing out of the crib last night and who I was trying to call. Gathering up all my courage and speaking as adult as I could I began telling him. "I was calling the police to report you for child abuse. I am not a baby and I am sick of being treated like one. I am not taking anymore of this humiliation." With those words fresh out of my mouth I saw Elaine standing in the doorway watching and listening. Then suddenly Daddy turned me across his lap and spanked the daylights out of me. Crying screaming and kicking my legs, his hand continued to thunder down on my butt. When he finished he sat me back in his lap and ask me if I was ever going to get out of my crib again. Explaining to me that it was dangerous and a baby could hurt herself. Still sobbing I said "No Daddy me snowy and hugged his neck." He held me rocking me back and forth till I finished my cry. As he diapered me he said he had good news for his baby girl. You're getting a new mommy sweetie. Elaine and I are getting married.

Changes ch 6

The next few weeks went by quickly enough. After that last big spanking from daddy I was too scared to try and escape again. Elaine was busy making wedding plans. She was having her wedding dress custom made as well as dresses for Lindsey and me. Invitations were sent out we seemed to be on the run all the time. There was of course no let up in my baby treatment. I was beginning to think and act like a two year old quite naturally. Things that a few weeks ago would have bothered or embarrassed me a few weeks ago just seemed to matter less and less.

Jena had babysat for Lindsey and me several times during this time frame. She always treated me the same but I knew for a fact she had told people. She even brought girlfriends with her on a few occasions. They all wanted to change my diaper and sit me in their lap and stuff. Jena was glad to let them. Once Jena and a girl friend take us to the park. Lindsey was in a stroller and I was holding Jana's friend Sally's hand. We met up with a bunch of Jena's friends and mine. Every one of them seemed to get a great joy out of baby Melody. Not that they teased me so much just babied me. I was beginning to get used to this like everything else in my life. Then one of the girls slid her hand up my shorts to check my diaper. Being changed on a blanket in front of friends you went to school with was bad enough. The fact that a couple of them were boys was more than I could bear. I cried the whole time.

Well today is the day. These were my thoughts as I lay there in my crib. Today Elaine was going to become my mother and Daddies new wife. Aunt Jenny and her family were here since yesterday. My Aunt and Uncle were sleeping in the guestroom. My cousins in the living room. I just stared at the ceiling and contemplated the future. I had also gotten to meet Elaine's mother and father they were staying at the Days Inn. They seemed not the least surprised to see a seventeen year old in diapers.

Soon we were all gotten up and Lindsey and I got fresh diapers. The whole family was eating breakfast. I was in my high chair and Lindsey in hers. My Aunt was feeding me while Elaine fed Lindsey. Everyone was talking about the wedding. I knew better than to try and join the conversation. Any time I tried to talk like someone my age I was either ignored or given dirty looks. Mostly just ignored. I had learned to make my self very clear using one word or short phrases. When I did this it was almost like I was in charge. Just saying things like wet, baa baa . Play or cartoons pwease, and they jumped right to it.

I was more than surprised to be riding to get my hair done with Aunt Jenny and Elaine. Riding in my car seat I thought to myself well it could be worse. I was wearing a yellow t-shirt and shorts to match. The t-shirt had a picture of a doggy on the front. I sat there sucking my paci and wondering if I was to get my hair done too or was just along for the ride.

Sitting on a small booster seat in the beautician chair, I strained to listen as Elaine told the beautician what she wanted. Lindsey's hair was naturally very curly. It seemed Elaine wanted mine to look the same. The beautician then shampooed my hair and combed it out placing my hair in many different size rollers. About and hour and a half later I walked out of that beauty parlor Shirley Temple as a brunette.

We had lunch at home; I was playing on the floor with Lindsey and Chris when Elaine came to get us to go. We were to get dressed at the church. After we got to the church. We gathered in a room with the other ladies from the wedding group. Elaine was in another room getting dressed with help from her mother. My Aunt was taking care of Lindsey and me. The seamstress was there and even one of the beauticians was there to do touchups. Also Elaine's Maid of Honor Lisa was there. The first thing that was necessary was a diaper change for me. My Aunt diapered me like I was diapered at night with diaper doublers. This really made it hard to walk but she explained that I would not have time to be changed till after the wedding. I also had a pair of white plastic pants on. She then diapered Lindsey and placed some plastic pants on her. Lindsey did not need the doublers as she was a baby and did not pee as much as me. Then my Aunt placed a pair of very ruffled panties on each of us. She said they were my Rhumba panties and remarked how cute they were. Then they put the dresses on us. They were white with lace all over them puffy sleeves high neck collars. I noticed that about half of Lindsey's Panties showed beneath her dress. I wondered to a full-length mirror finding mine was the same. White ankle socks and white pattent leather shoes almost completed the outfits. The last touch came as the beautician lady touched up my hair placing a large white bow in it. She then placed a like bow in Lindsey's. We were then given some children's picture books and told to sit and look at them, and not to mess up our dresses. I looked longingly at the clock as my Aunt helped Lisa finish getting ready and chatted. It was 12:45 the wedding was at one o'clock.

I stood in the corridor tugging in ill at my dress. Aunt Jenny told me to stop doing that Then ask Lindsey and me if we new our jobs. I thought to myself flower girl how tough was this you walk down the isle carrying flowers. Chris looked cute dressed in his little tux, as he was the ring bearer. I had to admit Elaine looked nice too in her wedding dress. She walked over to Lindsey and I and gave us a kiss, telling us how proud she was of her lil girls. My heart was pounding as I heard the wedding March begin to play. I was not worried about the stupid wedding. Three hundred people were fixing to see my diapered butt. I walked inside the church and saw Daddy smiling at me. About that time Lindsey slipped and fell on her butt the wedding was on.

After Lindsey was picked up and quit crying the wedding went fine. Her falling actually distracted me from thinking about my diapers and people seeing them. When the I do's were over I stood outside and watched the adults throw rice with Lindsey I was surprised when Elaine picked Lindsey up and Daddy did the same to me. Seemed we were all riding in the Limousine. This being my first Limousine ride I actually thought it was pretty cool. I was hardly worried as I realized how many people were watching Daddy strap me in my car seat.

We stood with Elaine and Daddy in the reception line. I was thirsty and I said "Elaine me thirsty." staying in character. She bent over very close to me said "Not Elaine sweetie Mommy." Then she turned and said something to my Aunt. Lindsey and I were soon sitting on a couch with my Aunt sucking on bottles of orange juice. That had been retrieved from are diaper bag. Yep people were staring but I was thirsty so who cared.

After everyone ate Lindsey and I was taken back too a room with couches and put down for a nap. Soon My Aunt came in with Chris told him to lie down and sent my new Mommy back to the reception. We slept for a little over and hour I guess. Finally we had time for a diaper change. My Aunt pinned a pacifier on each of our dresses and popped them in our mouths. Then we went back to the ballroom. Tables had been cleared and people were dancing as the band played.

I was just standing there minding my own business alone for a change. My Aunt was off chasing Lindsey. When one of my girlfriends from school walked up to me. "You really are a baby aren't you? I heard it but did not believe it till now." The words stung but what could I say. Taking into consideration what I was wearing and what I was sucking on. Several like or similar incidents happened every time I was left alone. I wanted to say something anything. Its not my fault Daddy makes me something. But I just stood there like the baby I was and took it. Finally with a bunch of them watching I just walked to Mommy and held up my arms. Mommy picked me up and asks if I was tired. I nodded and she said its ok baby we are just fixing to leave. Those were the greatest words I think I ever heard.

Changes ch 7

I had been planning and thinking about this for weeks. I had finally come to realize. That no one in this town would ever stand up to my Daddy. This town could care less if I was diapered or babied or not. If anyone was to save this little girl it had to be this little girl.

I had slowly packed some not to babyish clothes in a book bag. I had managed to steal about two dozen diapers, and a few pair of my old pull-ups. I remembered some money I had stashed away stuffed inside my piggy bank. Three hundred dollars in cash from birthdays and Christmas money. I pretended one day to accidentally break my piggy grabbing the cash up fast before mommy came running. The spanking I got was worth it. I now had a plan.

My plan was simple grab my bike and ride to the big city. It was about twenty miles away. Longer using the back roads but I could make it. I had stuck everything I owned of any value in the book bag. Including my diamond earrings and some other jewelry I thought might be worth some money. All I needed was a window of opportunity to get to my bike and get. I had even hidden the book bag in the garage. Once I got to the big city I planned to take a bus ride somewhere anywhere but here. My window of opportunity was coming tomorrow.

After breakfast the next morning Jena showed up to baby-sit. Mommy had a dentist appointment. I was playing in the playpen with Lindsey. I had already laid my clothes out for my trip. Some jeans a t-shirt my jacket socks and tennis shoes. I could not wait for Jena to get on the phone. Once Jena had been talking on the phone for about a half hour, I started on her. I kept telling her I wanted my other Barbie dresses. She kept saying in a minute. I kept bugging her finally asking if I could get out of the playpen long enough to get them. She said ok but hurry back.

I slipped on some plastic panties my diaper was already a bit damp. I had no idea when I would be able to change again. Then quickly dressed. Just as I was putting my second sneaker on Jena yelled "what are you doing in their baby girl" I yelled back "trying to find the dress just a few more minutes please." I had a little trouble tying my shoes, it had been a while. I walked down the hall very slowly. My luck was good. She had her back turned as I darted through the kitchen. Slamming the kitchen door I punched the electric garage door opener. Grabbed my book bag and hopped on my bike. Hearing Jena screaming at me as I rode down the driveway and onto the sidewalk.

I rode purposely in the wrong direction for anyone heading for the city. Getting out of town was going to be the real trick. How long Jena waited to call Mommy or Daddy was crucial. I was counting on her being scared. After all she had let there baby escape. If she delayed for a while I would have the second window I needed.

Once I made it too the woods I knew my chances just increased. I knew I should have been scared but I was not. What could they do to me that they had not already done?

Even if someone did see me enter the woods there was a thousand places I could come out. I did not think anyone had. There was a small trail at the back of the woods about five miles long. I had found it years ago fooling around. I peddled my little butt off. My bike only had twenty-two inch tires and they needed air. I finally stopped to rest when I found the trail. I was only about two miles from my house but for now I was safe.

Jena had done exactly what Melody hoped for waiting a full fifteen minutes. She finally picked up the phone and called her own Mother. The police were contacted and then Melody's parents were called. The town Melody lived in only had two police officers, and the chief but the search was on.

After resting Melody peddled on she needed to get to the end of the trail. There was a gas station there and store. After an hour and a half Melody rode into the parking lot of the store. Getting a drink and a snack and bottle of water for later. Melody took time to go to the ladies room and changer her diaper.

Then she went to stage two of her plan. She smiled as she picked up the phone. Melody called the police. " Hi this is Melody Parker I am at a friends house. I am protesting the way my parents treat me like a baby. I want some clear promises from my parents it will stop before I tell anyone where I am. I will call back in two hours" Melody grinned as she hung up the phone. Less than thirty seconds and she had used star sixty nine. There would be no caller id and no trace at least that is what she hoped. Most of all for now they would still be looking in town.

Using back roads and having to stop for frequent rest stops it was just about dark when Melody arrived outside the city. She was at a gas station maybe three miles from town. She heard a man saying he would be driving all night trying to get home. She noticed the big flat bed truck he was driving was mostly empty. When he went inside Melody tossed her bike up in the truck and crawled in after it.

The next morning Melody awoke as she felt the truck stop. She looked as the man was out of the truck checking a mailbox. As the man walked back to the front of the truck Melody quickly slid out the back. Pulling her bike along with her. She ran with the bike to a grassy ditch. The man drove down the long dirt driveway to his house. He never even knew he had a passenger. Melody realized something then. Indeed she had escaped but what now. Her diaper was soaked and she had no idea where she was. For the first time since the adventure had begun Melody was scared.

Changes ch 8

Finding some woods Melody sat down on the ground to change her wet diaper. She was a little upset to see she was getting a rash already. She had forgotten to bring any rash cream or lotion in her book bag. Cleaning herself the best she could she decided to wear another diaper and a clean pair of plastic pants. The training pants would have to wait till she was more settled. Melody new diapers had to be rationed.

The girl sat for a while trying to get some bearings. She had driven west all night has best as she could tell. She figured to be at least six or seven hundred miles from home. This was a good thing she thought. They will never expect me to go this far, but then what now. Melody's plans were to escape and escape only, after which she did not have a clue. She started to think about the positives and negatives. The positives came down to she was free. The negatives made up a little longer list. She was seventeen years old and looked moor like twelve. She had no identification. She was still diapered and totally dependent on them. She had three hundred dollars less a few bucks and a limited amount of diapers. Melody started to cry as she assessed her true situation for the first time.

Still not knowing where she was going, Melody began peddling west. She found a road with minimal traffic and continued along it. A few hours later a tired and hungry Melody came up on a small farm town. It seemed to consist of a grocery store, a diner and the local feed and grain store. A bit farther down the road Melody saw a gas station. She made a note to herself to put air in her bicycles tires.

Melody walked into the small grocery store and asks if she could use the restroom. A kind looking older gentleman said of course. Melody was in there for a while. She took all her clothes and wet diaper off and gave her self a bath in the sink. After taking time to do her business on the toilet. She also rinsed out both pair of plastic pants shaking them as dry as she could. After a fresh diaper and set of clothes she left the bathroom and did some shopping. She found several cans of food with snap lids. Beenie Weenies ravioli spaghetti and meatballs also some Vienna sausages. She got as many as she thought she could carry in her book bag. A small package of plastic spoons and eight pack of juice in the box. Then two large bottles of water. She then got a box of granola bars and a package of chocolate chip cookies. She paid the man and left the store. She did not bother to answer when he ask if she was going on a campout.

Melody had no intention of going in the dinner that night. She was afraid there would be too many questions. But the smell of hot food cooking was just to tempting. Melody went in and ordered the turkey and dressing special and a large glass of milk. She ate hurriedly and finished every bite. Paid the waitress and headed out the door. Going straight to the gas station to put air in her tires. It was getting dark out and she wanted to get out of town before she aroused suspicion. After filling her bikes tires with air she noticed a display of maps inside on the counter. The girl walked in no one was there. There was a map on the wall with a big red circle saying you are here. Melody took a map and left a quarter on the counter hoping it was enough. She then peddled her way out of town.

Melody spent the night in a broken down old truck  about two miles from where she got her food. Luck had been on her side again it had rained the night before and She had managed to stay dry. Melody had to do more in her diaper that morning than she liked and the cleanup took forever. But finally she sat sucking on a box of juice and eating a granola bar. Melody studied the map. To the best of her knowledge she was in Tennessee. About 40 miles from Chattanooga to be exact. A young girl should be able to disappear in a town that size she thought.

Two days later Melody arrived in the city. She thought to herself there is no turning back now. The young girl got too thinking how worried her parents must be .She figured that as long as she did not call them she would be safe from a trace if she kept it short. Melody picked up the phone and called her Aunt collect. Her Aunt did not hesitate in accepting the charges. "Melody Melody " she yelled in the phone. Melody simply said, "tell mommy and daddy I am fine Aunt Jenny I am not such a big baby after all. I made it all the way to New Jersey all by myself" Without waiting for and answer Melody hung up the phone. The girl chuckled to herself she had let her parents no she was all right and sent them on another wild goose chase.

Melody spent the night sleeping in the local bus terminal, having chained her bike outside. She treated herself to some bacon and eggs and bought a newspaper. She needed a place to stay. A cheap hotel or room to rent something. She came across an add housekeeper wanted room board and salary. Melody saw a sign that said towels one dollar. She bought one and asked where the shower was.

Melody showered washed her hair and put on the nicest thing she had brought. It was a yellow sundress. She fixed her hair then seeing a lady fixing her makeup asks if she could borrow some lipstick. The lady said "sure no problem sweetheart." and gave it to Melody. Between the lipstick and dress and the way she fixed her hair Melody figured she looked as grown up as she could. She asks for directions and drove toward the neighborhood to see if she could get the job.

Melody arrived at the house about nine thirty in the morning. There did not seem to be anyone at home. Melody sat down on the porch to wait, she waited all day long. Leaving the porch only to drink water from the garden hose and once to sneak in the back yard and change her diaper. At five thirty a car pulled in the driveway.

The lady that got of the car was tall about five eight or so and beautiful with blonde hair and a body to match. "Hello may I help you. " she called to Melody." My name is Melody Parker and I am here about the position. " Said the girl in her most mature voice. The lady introduced herself as Ann Clark and invited Melody inside.

They chatted for a while when Ms Clark got down to the serious questions. "How old are you young lady?" Melody answered seventeen almost eightteen, which was the truth. Then she lied saying her grandmother had died and she had no one. That she had ran to Tennessee to keep from going to foster care. That she had heard in Tennessee a person had the right to emancipation at sixteen. She told the lady that if she gave Melody a chance she would do a good job and not let her down. Melody even thru in that she would work very cheap.

Ann Clark was thirty and owned her own shop in the city. She new this girl was in trouble. Somehow her qualifications and Whether or not Ann was taking on the girls trouble did not matter. She told the girl that the job paid Two hundred dollars week cash. That the girl would be responsible for cleaning the house and fixing and occasional meal. She then asks Melody when she could start. Melody let out a scream for joy, and said right away. Two hundred dollars a week she thought, that should keep me in diapers. Ann told the girl to put her bike in the garage. When Melody returned Ann said, "Now lets get that diaper changed, and us something to eat."

Changes 9

Ann took Melody by the hand and led her to the spare bedroom. She motioned for Melody to lie on the bed. Pulling the girls dress up she removed the wet and soggy diaper. Melody did not say a word she did not want to cause trouble with her new employer,  Ann sat Melody up and removed her dress. " Young lady I want you to take a bath a nice long soak. I need to run to the store I wont be long and I will come get you out of the tub when I return." She led Melody to the bathroom and left her alone.

Melody ran the tub thinking about how lucky she was. After she got in the tub she thought how long it had been since she actually gave herself a bath. Lying in the tub soaking felt so relaxing. Finally Melody sat up and began shampooing her hair. After washing it twice she used some cream rinse and rinsed it completely. Then she began washing herself. She had to be careful and gentle in her diaper area. The rash had gotten pretty bad and was a bit painful.

Finished Melody ran some more hot water in the tub. She had been told to wait there till the lady got back. Turning off the water the girl heard noises in the house. She new that Ms Clark was back. Melody stayed in the tub waiting. About ten minutes later Ms Clark walked in the bathroom.

Helping Melody out of the tub, Ms Clark remarked the girl looked like a prune. Toweling the girl off, she was careful around the tender diaper area. She then wrapped a towel around the girl's hair and led her to the bedroom. Melody noticed the items on the bed right away. A changing pad, powder, lotion and a tube of Desenex. There was also a brand new package of overnight youth diapers. Ms Clark was amazingly gentle as she applied the Desenex to Melody's rash. A little powder and a fresh diaper and she was done. Melody asks " Ms Clark where are my clothes." "Call me Ann the lady responded I put all your things in the washer. You will be fine in just your diaper for now. Lets go to the living room and go over some rules."

Ann motioned for Melody to sit on the floor in front of her. She then began drying Melody's hair with a dry towel. Once this was done she began to brush it stroking it gently. Then she began to speak. " Young lady I don't know how much of the story you have told me is true. Neither do I know how much trouble I can be getting myself into. All I know is that you are in trouble and I cant turn my back on you. While you are working here I expect you to do a good job. I will give you a list of chores each morning that I expect completed. When your chores are complete you can watch TV play on the computer. Actually what ever you might like. You are not allowed to leave this yard. I don't want you on any computer sites or watching any television shows not appropriate for someone your age. If you break these rules you will be punished is that understood". Melody said "yes Ma'am" thinking Ann at said appropriate for a sixteen year old and not a two year old.

"Now young lady tell me why you have to wear diapers." Melody was not prepared to answer that question at all. The young girl broke down and told her whole story. Ann nodded when Melody was finished." Do your parents know you are alright?" Melody told Ann about the phone call she had made to her Aunt. Ann laughed at the young girl, this one is smart thought Ann. Even after hearing the truth Ann was still determined to help the girl. She told Melody that during the day she could change her own diapers, but when Ann was home it was her job." I want to keep a good eye on that diaper rash. " Ann went on to explain that after Melody was there for a while and things calmed down, Ann would help her potty train. Melody smiled as she listened to Ann indeed she thought my luck has changed.

Melody never remembered going to bed last night. She awoke and wondered how she got there. It was obvious that Ann must have carried her there. Melody must have fallen asleep watching the movie with Ann she had no idea how it ended. The girl got out of bed. The clock on the bedside said nine o'clock. Wow thought Melody I slept for a longtime. Melody walked in the living room calling for Ann. That is when she found the note.

Ann had already left for work. The note gave Melody her instructions for the day. She was to make the beds, clean both bathrooms and straighten up the kitchen. Ann told her that she had a URL block on her computer and it would be safe to send and email to Melody's parents if she wanted to. Ann told Melody to be sure and clean her diaper area good when she changed, and use the cream. I will see you tonight little one the note was signed we will go out for dinner.

Following Ann's instructions Melody cleaned her self and put on a fresh diaper. Finding nothing else of hers to wear, Melody fixed herself some cornflakes and went to work. Making a note to ask for some better cereal when Ann went to the store. At noon having completed all her chores Melody fixed herself a bowl of soup for lunch.

After lunch Melody played some games on the computer for a while then visited a couple yahoo teen groups she belonged to. She had not been to these since her ordeal had started and enjoyed catching up on the gossip. She even posted a message about what she had been going through. Not mentioning the diapers of course, just saying she had been unjustly grounded. Then got a new mother and lil sister and that she had flew the coup. Still being a bit tired from all that had happened about one thirty Melody lay down to take a nap.

After her nap the girl changed her diaper. The diaper rash was getting better that's good she thought. Melody then sat down and created a new email address for herself. . She thought this was very funny as she wrote the letter to her parents. She told them that she was ok. That she had a job and a nice clean place to stay. She went on to tell both her parents how cruel and unfair they had been to her. Yet Melody did not hate them for this she still loved them both very much. Melody said that she did not understand these feelings but that was how it was. Melody told them not to waist their money trying to find her, it was not going to happen. She ended the letter give Lindsey a hug for me I miss the little munchkin. I love you both but I assure you I am not a baby Melody. Just as she finished Ann walked thru the front door.

Changes 10

Ann put her purse and packages on the dining room table as she said hello. She then walked to Melody and checked her diaper. Finding it dry she took a walk around the house. Ann could not say enough about what a good job the girl had done on her chores. "So where would you like to go for dinner Melody?"

Melody complained that she had nothing to wear to a nice restaurant. How about McDonalds said the girl. Ann laughed and handed the girl the bag she had brought in the house. Inside were several new summer outfits. Shorts and tops that matched, and three very pretty dresses. Also a brand new pair of tennis shoes and some ankle socks. Last but not least Ann handed the girl a pair of Sandals. Melody was happy and excited to have new clothes and hugged Ann's neck. Ann told the girl it was nothing tomorrow was Saturday and she would take Melody shopping for a lot of clothes. Now about dinner how about a great little steak house I know. Melody nodded.

Over the next few weeks Melody was very happy, and Ann seemed happy for the company and the good housework. Ann had bought Melody lots of nice new clothes, some computer games, and anything else the girl needed or wanted. Melody took pride in keeping the house clean. Ann no longer even bothered with the notes it seemed what ever needed to get done was taken care of before she even mentioned it.

Ann was still taking care of Melody's diapers when she was home. She had even started giving the girl her nightly baths. It was a time they really talked to each other. They both really enjoyed sharing there ideas and thoughts with each other. Tonight Melody wanted to ask Ann something and waited for bath time to do it.

As the naked small girl stepped in the warm tub she spoke. "Ann can I ask a question please?" Ann nodded and smiled " of course sweetie". Melody cleared her throat and tried to organize her thoughts. "Ann have you given any thought to my potty training." This had been a subject that had not came up since Melody had tried to train herself. She ended up peeing all over one of Ann's good chairs. That was the only time Ann ever spanked Melody. For that move she smacked her butt good and red, and stuck her in the corner for and hour. Ann smiled "yes dear I have been. Do you think you are ready to try big girls panties again. Melody shook her head furiously up and down.

Ann said that in a couple weeks they were going on vacation. Two weeks in a cabin, that Ann owned in the mountains. "We will give it a try then ok sweetie." Melody hugged Ann's neck "Yes Yes thank you yes" Melody was so excited.

Changes 11

Melody was excited as the car got closer and closer to the cabin. She was looking forward to the vacation, and her potty training. Melody giggled when she saw the

Lake as Ann turned up this dirt road. They traveled about a mile seeing nothing except the forest and the lake. Ann explained that this was private property she had been left by her Aunt. Just at that moment the cabin appeared. It was made of logs but it looked more like a house.

Melody and Ann quickly unpacked the car. Putting away the groceries and there clothes. Melody needed a diaper change but instead explored the cabin. The cabin had three bedrooms kitchen living room and a bath and a half. Melody was shocked to find out they had electricity, and even a computer and satellite TV. About this time Ann caught up with her and suggested a clean diaper. Melody protested "what about my potty training Ann". Ann smiled at her and said," don't worry sweetie we will start tomorrow."

The next morning Melody awoke early, she was excited to begin her training. Ann came in her bedroom and quickly removed her diaper and cleaned Melody's diaper area. She then giving Melody's butt a little swat sent her to brush her teeth.

Melody standing naked in the bathroom could not help but notice it. A small white potty chair with Melody's name on it sat in the bathroom. Melody screamed " Annnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" Ann came quickly to Melody asking, " What's wrong sweetie?"

Melody asks, " What is the potty chair for."  Ann told Melody to rinse her mouth and come back in the bedroom.

Melody did as she was told, and walked to Ann, who was sitting on the bed.

Ann quickly pulled the small naked girl in her lap. "Sweetie I feel that for your training to work. We need to make it as much like a real babies training as possible. Now starting now, here at the cabin you are to wear nothing but your Training pants and a t-shirt. When we go swimming you can just go naked." She then reached for a package of Dry Nights. I was finally getting potty trained.

Ann went on to explain that when I had to go pee pee or poo poo I was to come and get her. She wanted to help me the first few days. The training pants felt just like a diaper. I was hoping for real panties. But I thought to myself was a start a new beginning.

The first couple of days did not go well at all. I hated Ann asking me if I had to go potty all the time. I also had several accidents. This was going to be harder than I Thought. I was still diapered at night I was not even worried about that. However I was still wetting myself pretty often. I loved swimming in the lake but was still embarrassed to be naked. Over all Ann and I were having a lot of fun.

She suggested we go to town for dinner. I begged her to let me wear my trainers and not my diaper. Ann finally said ok and off we went. I was wearing a pink sundress and white sandals. Ann was wearing a similar dress in red. The restaurant was really neat. It was sort of like a rustic supper club and the food was great. I ordered chicken fried stake with white gravy mashed potatoes and red beans. Ann ordered Cordon Blieu and asparagus. Half way thru dinner I wet and the dry night leaked big time. A tear running down my cheek gave me away.

Ann told me to finish my dinner then we would deal with it.

All the way back to the cabin, Ann kept telling me to not worry about it. All little girls have accidents when they potty train. Had she not seen the people staring at my wet dress? I never wanted to go to town again. I certainly was not going to church on Sunday. It seemed Ann had a different idea.

Changes ch 12

Melody awoke Sunday morning dreading the day ahead of her. She did not want to face the people in town again. Ann came in her room and began her morning clean up. Melody asks Ann if they really had to go to church. Ann assured Melody that they did. Melody pouted as Ann dressed her.

First Ann helped Melody into her training pants. Then picked out a frilly blue dress for Melody to wear. While Ann put it on her the girl could not help but think it was way to short. She would have to be careful not to show her trainers to the whole church. Then Ann surprised the girl! Putting a pair of blue ruffled panties over the trainers. The young girl new better than to make a fuss. She did not need a spanking on top of everything else.

Once they arrived at church Melody could see people staring at her. She wondered if was because of her accident the other night. Or maybe the little girl dress she was wearing and the ribbon Ann had insisted on putting in her hair. Ann took Melody by the hand and they walked into the church. Half way through the service the Pastor dismissed the children for Sunday school. Melody watched as the children left the pews. Then a nice looking lady offered her hand to Melody and said. "Come with me dear I will show you wear to go" Ann looked at Melody and said " go ahead sweetie have fun". Melody nodded and took the ladies hand and followed her out of the church to the Sunday school building.

Melody could not believe the class the lady took her too. It was a class of boys and girls. From what Melody could tell between seven and eleven years old. Most of the girls were dressed in dresses similar to the one Melody had on. Melody was introduced to the Sunday school teacher and the rest of the class. The class consisted of the teacher reading a bible story. Then discussing it with the class. Melody could tell the children were whispering. She could not help but wonder if it was about her.

After class was over Melody walked outside to look for Ann. A boy about ten years old came up to her. "You wearing your diaper today baby girl " he shouted.

Melody was shocked and wet her trainers right on the spot. She could see people mostly children laughing and trying to cover their mouths. Melody just stood there crying. Ann walked up and picked Melody up, placing the girl on her hip. Ann hugged the girl and asks her to calm down. Ann sat on a bench and rocked the girl trying to calm her and stop the crying. Ann finally reached in her purse and pulled out a pacifier, placing it in the girl's mouth. Melody sucked on the pacifier and it seemed to calm her. Ann carried her to the car and they headed back at the cabin.

Melody did not say a word the whole way back. She just sat there in the car and sucked on her paci. When they got back to the cabin, Melody got out of the car and ran inside. Ann found her lying on her bed crying again. Ann held the girl for about thirty minutes. She just snuggled and rocked the girl, waiting for her to calm down.

Melody was more than quiet the rest of the day. Ann was not even bothering with the training. She had put the girl back in diapers as soon as she calmed down. Melody had continued to suck her pacifier, and mostly just sat and watched TV.

After supper Melody did not even offer to help with dishes. She had not eaten much She just popped her pacifier back in her mouth and went back to the TV.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Ann walked in the living room and checked Melody's diaper. Carrying the girl to the bedroom, she laid her on the changing mat. "Young lady you are acting like a big baby. If this continues I will begin treating you like one" Something inside Melody snapped and she began cursing at Ann.

"What do you think you have been doing you bitch?" screamed the girl. Ann quickly pulled the girl across her lap and spanked her butt. Turning the small girls behind a bright shade of red. She then diapered her and placed the crying girl in the corner.

Melody stopped crying just long enough to ask for her pacifier.

The next day things seemed to make a change for the worse. Ann again did not bother with the trainers she just diapered Melody. To get the girl to eat breakfast Ann had to feed her. All Melody seemed to want to do was suck on her pacifier and watch cartoons.

Two days later seeing no change in the girl Ann decided to head home. Ann thought to herself. She would need to make some changes when she got home.

Melody had regressed even farther. She only spoke in baby talk and had to be fed every meal. She had even started pooping in her diapers. Ann thought she needed a housekeeper that would not mind babysitting. She also needed some new furniture and toys for Melody. As she drove toward the city she glanced in the rear view mirror. There was her new baby sound asleep in her new car seat. Quietly sucking on her bottle of milk.

Changes 13

Three weeks later, Melody was sitting in her playpen playing. She had regressed to the mindset of a nine or ten month old baby. Although she could still walk when she wanted to. She never fed herself, did all her drinking from a baby bottle. She spoke in one or two word phrases. The girl seemed to poop and wet her diapers without thinking about it.

Ann was beside herself with what to do. She had done everything she could to snap Melody out of it. She had thought buying Melody a crib. High chair, and even a changing table. Then redecorating the girl's room to look like a nursery would infuriate her. Instead Melody had continued to regress. She was even calling Ann, Mommy. Ann even felt bad having to hire Hannah the new housekeeper and baby sitter. But Melody seemed to like her and took to calling her Hannah. Ann new she was in over her head. Melody needed a child psychologist to help her. But Ann could not get her one without possibly ending up in jail herself.

Ann arrived home from work and asked Hannah if there was any change in Melody. Hannah said not at all, but that the baby was and angel all day. Hannah hurried home to her family, waving goodbye to Melody. Ann went to the playpen and picked Melody up, then gave the baby a hug and a kiss. Melody just giggled and yelled " Mommy, Mommy, Mommy home'. After checking the girls diaper and finding it dry. Ann placed the girl back in the playpen and went to check her email.

Ann checked her email, deleting a lot of junk and answering a couple. She then decided to check Melody's email. It had taken her a week to figure out Melody's password. It seemed ironic that the girl had chosen notababy. Ann had been corresponding with Melody's parents for the girl. The letters from Melody's parents were always the same. They talked about family life and a lot about Lindsey. They always ended with a plead for Melody to come home. It seemed they had long since realized their punishment was wrong. They begged the girl to come home rejoin the family. They promised over and over that she would not be punished or diapered anymore. They even promised she could go to college.

Ann always replied in the same way. Telling them she was doing great, everything was wonderful. Then signing the email love Melody. Tonight it would be different. Ann cried as she wrote to Melody's parents. She told them everything that had really happened. She asked Melody's parents forgiveness, for deceiving them. She told them that she had no idea what to do next. She simply did not know how to help Melody.

After Ann finished her reply. She hit the back button to print out the letter from Melody's parents. Ann always read these letters to Melody. Melody's only response was to scream out her sister's name and giggle whenever she heard it mentioned.

After reading the letter to Melody, Ann went to the kitchen to fix supper.

After supper Ann cleaned up the kitchen, then ran Melody's bath. She enjoyed bathing the small girl. Melody seemed to adore bath time. Spending most of the time splashing the water and playing with her bath toys. Just for a change of pace Melody peed in the tub. Ann laughed as she emptied the tub and started all over.

After giving Melody her night bottle and rocking her to sleep. She placed the girl in her crib for the night. Kissing her gently on the forehead. As Ann walked past her office she suddenly had the urge to check her email. She decided to get a beer from the fridge first.

Taking a sip from the cold beer, Ann opened Melody's mailbox. Just as she suspected there was a response from Melody's father.

Dear Ms

You are in no way responsible for the current condition my daughter is in. That responsibility belongs to me. What started as a punishment, turned into me wanting to keep my daughter close to me longer. If anyone deserves to go to jail I do. I promise you what ever you do. There will never be charges brought against you. I do however think, that I can help. I believe that if I could talk to her. I could snap her out of the regressed state. As you, not I are now responsible for my daughter, this decision is of course yours. Please understand I am demanding nothing, I lost that right. I want you to know I never meant to hurt my baby girl. I also appreciate the care and love you have shown my daughter. For you to do this, knowing the trouble it could cause you. Is heartwarming and a true Christian act.

He signed his name and left a phone number. Also ps: saying to call collect. Ann sat and finished her beer then picked up the phone.

Melody was playing in her playpen, and giggling at Saturday morning cartoons.

Her giggles were suddenly muffled as the doorbell rang. Melody watched as Ann walked to get the door. Her eyes grew wide, the moment she saw her Daddy walk through the door. He was followed by Mommy she was carrying Melody's baby sister Lindsey. After greeting Ann with a hug, he turned his attention to the playpen.

"Melody Parker get your butt out of that playpen this minute" he said in a loud harsh voice. "Diaper punishment is over". Melody jumped out of the playpen, with only one hand touching the railing. A smile the size of the Grand Canyon on her face.

She ran to her Daddies waiting arms. Melody spoke in a clear crisp voice. " It's about time you came to your senses Daddy". All the time squeezing the life out of her Daddy's neck.

It took less than a week to potty train Melody. She even quit wetting the bed. She was so glad to be home. Even though she missed Ann. She did of course email Ann everyday and talk on the phone. Mom and Melody spent a lot of time shopping for luggage and school clothes. After all Melody was to start at the University in less than a month. The rest of her time was spent. Catching up with old friends and just driving around in her car. The only sign of baby Melody was in her purse. She did not need it much, and only used it in private. But sometimes even big girls need their paci.

Epilogue

Melody smiled down at her Mom and Dad and now five-year-old sister Lindsey.

She then gave a big wink to Ann. Then she began her Valedictorian speech .Yes she was finished here at the University and had a degree in psychology. Now she was looking forward to getting her doctorate.

The End

• 1 year later...