LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Wetndiapered)

Nastya_diapee2.0

I am Anastasia de Cruz. I am 35 years old, I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

I have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

I applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old George McCoy was hired.

And he shows himself on the good side. But he goes literally over the heads. He substitutes people and now he already occupies the same position as me. And what’s even worse for me is that it’s more like George’s leadership.

I thought for a long time what can be done with him and came up with one thing. Turn him into baby. Its good thing..

To get started I'm need seduces him...

I put on the sexiest lingerie, a miniskirt and a deep neckline blouse.

I saw that he had taken his place and  I'm went up to my place with hips swaying ...

And I pretend to stumble at his desk and drop a few folders.

"Oh, how awkward I am."

I am squatting and trying to collect paper falling from folders.

I smile and this sexy woman. I think. Is she in to me? Of course, I’m moving up. She sees my ability and it turns her on. 
I reach down to help her with he papers. So clumsy. 
“You need some help, baby?” 
I'm gonna have some fun with her sexy body. I love that skirt. And those breast...

I accept George's help and reward him with my fake but snow-white smile.

“Thank you for helping George. Something I'm embarrassing today everything falls out of my hands,” I say and collect the papers so that my breasts are visible in the décolleté.

Finally I get to my feet.

"Thanks again for your help. I understand we have been feuding recently. I think it needs to be stopped. You are a cool guy. Helped me now. A real knight. As a thank you. Come to my house today for dinner. We will be alone and no one will bother us, "I say seductively running my tongue over my lips, twisting my hair around my finger, and the other I gently stroke his hand.

I smile. “Im in”, I think. 
“Sure thing honey, I’ll grab your address from your personal file. I can do that, you know.” I smile and obviously look down at her tits. Man I wanna suck those. And that skirt? It’s pretty, almost cute. Weird. Oh well. Tonight, I’m gonna have me a good time. 

”See you tonight.”

“See you dear,” I say, and gently kiss him on the cheek. "Do not bother with the search for the address" and put in his hand a piece of paper with the specified address

I go around the corner, wipe my lips with my sleeve and rejoice.

"Fuh. I had to go to the actresses. The fish swallowed the bait."

I work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

I am going to my home. Cooking a duck with apples, wine and candles.

But also in the basement I hide accessories for changing a diaper.

I wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until George arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains," - I think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

You open the door and I smile. 

“You’re dress is lovely.” Your tits are too, I think. Something smells so good. Is that duck? Hmm, she is a classy lady. I will enjoy taking her tonight. But I can’t get over how great her breast look in that dress. I hope she isn’t too upset over work. These things happen. But still... 
I brush the thought off. It’s a mans world, besides what could she possibly do. I make small talk through dinner. Man those breast look tasty. I giggle to myself. Soon she will ask me upstairs, soon...

I smell the faint hint of baby powder...weird. She must have just shaved. 

I open the door and let George in exquisitely dressed and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you for the compliment. I prepared everything. You just in time." I sit him in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great wine from France itself. I love good wine."

We eat duck and drink wine. I always smile seductively at him and patiently listen to his conversations.

"I don't want to talk about work."

After the third glass of wine, I see that George is a little drunk.
I put my hand over my hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into George's glass.

“For our beautiful future,” I say, and as I drink my wine, I watch George empty his.

"After 15 minutes, he will be paralyzed for 6 hours and he will be in my power." I think with a smile.

“Let's move onto the sofa” I whisper softly to George and taking his hand I lead him to the sofa and sitting him sit down on his lap and kiss his lips..

That last drink of wine tasted funny. I feel weird. But wait, I’m in t he couch...? We are kissing...oh yea. I push against he lips aggressively. My head feels weird. My hands...I feel...weak. I stare at her breast. 
“I wanna suck those.” I slur loudly. She smiles as she kisses me. 
Wait...my mind races. Did she do something to me? That last glass of wine...baby powder...everything goes black....

“Don't sleep,” I slap on George’s cheeks. I see that he opened his eyes and looks at me with fear, unable to even lift a finger - "I want you to be conscious and feel what I am doing to you. You have a lot of questions, I think so ... So now you I am changing your life, you will be my baby, a very small baby and I will treat you accordingly and I’m not joking.
 I take off his shoes and black socks, then loosening his belt I take off his pants.

"You cannot stop me, baby. I gave you medicine and for 6 hours you will be in my control." cooing I unbuttoning his shirt.

I’m groggy...she slaps me. She calls me her baby. Baby? What does she mean. I can’t move. I feel powerless. I tremble inside. What did she mean baby? She takes off my pants. She is so beautiful. I swear I smell baby powder! What is going on! I’m struggle too move. I panic. Baby! I’m no baby! I’m man. What is she doing?

"You are now my baby. You will like your new life. I say I’m pulling on George’s last clothes. His underpants.

I take the garbage bag and put in it all the George clothes that I took off. I tie a knot on it and throw the bag into the trashbin. I find George's wallet and find his ID and cut it with scissors, I also send it to the trash.

"It's time to get busy with you now"

I take George by the armpits and drag him to the bathroom.

"The baby must first give bathy." Cooed I'm