LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Gots Infiltrators!

Well, I'll say for the record that you, good sir, are my hero. Yep. :pizza: Right after cyber-Jesus.

Dude... Cyber-Jesus is like the end-boss for the internet! I am flattered, but I am not worthy. I need about 30,000 more diaper XP points before I can even level up.

Well I applaud you for being here and coming forward with the same measure as you had there. I can understand everything you said except putting Tommy (DPF) in the same class as Cynda though. Non the less thanks for explaining your position and thoughts, and for being open with us. :thumbsup:

Maybe... But he freaked me out a couple of times, and I wasn't too big a fan of the way DPF was almost a pedo breeding ground. Im not saying he was an active participant in any of the junk there, but DD does a MUCH better job of keeping the dangerous crowd away. Cynda... Really, nuff said. I wonder how many AB's reading that knew who I meant when I nick-named one of the participants in my story 'Duh'. ;)

Well good on you for broaching the issue in such a way that they didn't just ban you... The only reason I said about needing to "embrace [your] rather repressed seeming 'little side' a bit more" was because it seemed that your posts moved along the ABDL spectrum a little as you went down the thread but maybe that was easing them in gently/the realisation that you could post about it without being kicked off? Anyway, I think you did good on there :):thumbsup:

I have a few questions, though.

I agree that flaunting 'The D-Word' in your profile isn't the way to introduce ourselves more to the non-ABDL crowd... Nor is giving out a messydiaper***@ email address asking for people to write... His thread was 'gassed' though. Was that because of 'offensive content' (e.g. alternative to being deleted by mods) or just because people didn't like it?

Also, RandomSporkings (bottom of page 4) admitted being a DL and is now on probation. Do you know if that was because his post was deemed somehow inappropriate or was it just something that happened elsewhere? Granted that post was a little bit more explicit than most of the others but it would seem somewhat unfair to probation one person who came out but not the rest...

Ya, I definitely eased up. I also fell that after writing about my diaper-side pretty heavily for about a week I became more away of what the whole diaper thing is to me, my quirks, and everything else. Yaa... I'm not too into when people make usernames/emails/titles that throw the diaper lifestyle into forums that aren't specifically for that purpose. I think D-Loves thread just wasn't very well presented overall. It didn't have a plan of attack as much as it was "Hay guyz I wear diapers wat u wanna know?". A thread like that at SA would fail on principle, regardless the topic. I thikn 'gassed' is one of 2 sets of archives. Good ones (Goldmine) and lame ones (Gas Chamber). I could be wrong though.

Probation usually means someone did something the mods feel was silly but not ban-able. They leave a note in the post that he was banned for to let others know why he was banned/blocked etc.

squashNstretch, I apologize for my earlier post. I must admit I only read the first page of the thread (since I'm personally acquainted with what it is to be ab/dl I wasn't interested in reading more of the "seek help" or "do you use your diapers for their intended purpose" stuff) and I also had no prior knowledge of that particular forum board and what it's about. I jumped to conclusions based on the name "somethingawful" and the fact that on the first page you mentioned the "creepy" ab/dl's a number of times. My knee-jerk reaction was that you were adding ab/dl to the list of things that are "awful" and at the same time saying "yes I do it, but I'm not like THEM."

After reading your response, I went back and read about four pages of the thread and now seeing it more in context, I realize my initial reply was a bit harsh and judgmental and for that I apologize.

There is no need to apologize at all! I really should have cross-posted here so I could get some feedback for the SA thread. The somethingAwful boards are HIGHLY liberal in range of topics, and tend to make fun of (IE rip apart) pretty much anyone/anything under the sun. Many(most?) topics there would irritate SOMEONE. On the flip side I love it for the no-nonsense topics that would be flame bate anywhere else that can be discussed. Anyways, I'm thankful in a way that non of the CRAZY AB's came out and turned the thread into a gong show. I was very worried about that, but luckily it never happened. Though admittedly the last poster put something about a pony-tail butt-plug? Um... O.T. much? hehe

You're good people sNs. Thanks for coming forward and addressing the topic. That was brave of you on many levels and definitely the right thing to do. Well done.

Now take a fella AB out for a beer ;-)

--BabyLex

Mua ha ha. It was scarier posting here at DD than at SA ;) Being brave is easy with the anonymity of the internet! (Well except for super-villains like you that can use your magic IP powers to hunt across the internet. ;)

Beers hopefully soon...? I have a 2 day window between work ending and the trip, so we'll talk.

sNs

P-P-P-Powerbook was pure genius, but before my time. I joined up to bitch about how they changed the SA main page, then realized that I didn't really give a damn. I guess I'm more of a turncoat than an infiltrator.

never heard about the Dating Game thing. Sounds like much lulz were to be had by all. My current favorite is the MURDERHOUSE! thread. Basically, a couple years ago, a guy posted some ads on craigslist for the most horrifying form of reality show imaginable, and then posted the responses of people volunteering for it. And now they're doing it again:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...mp;pagenumber=1

BRILLIANT, if a bit morally bankrupt.