LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just call me Nicky. By Kenk7US

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Just call me Nicky ch1

Nick looked forward to getting home but not to getting to his bus stop. Some nights when his bus dropped him off from work he got hassled by some of the neighbor kids.

Now they were harmless enough. They would frog him in the arm pat him on the head and tease him. Even going as far as making him refer to them as sir. One boy once made him kiss his foot. They thought it was hilarious. Nick found it humiliating

Nick was four foot one and half inches tall and less than a hundred pounds. At twenty years Old Nick simply put hated most of his life.

Nick was a bit lucky when the orphanage released him at eighteen. He had been put on welfare for his disability. He still got Medicare and help with his rent. The Medicare even supplied him with his diapers. That was Nick's disability he was and always had been bladder incontinent. His parent's musicians by trade had simply left Nick at the orphanage one day when he was five.

Nick's social worker had gotten him his job. He did data entry for a company downtown. Nick did good work and his boss a woman named Beth liked him a lot.

Nick liked Beth too but was embarrassed that she was always insisting on changing him at work. Once when he had put up and argument the woman in her late forties had simply put him over her knee and spanked him. Nick never argued again. She had changed him today for the third time just before he left for his bus.

Nicks bus arrived at his stop and he was grateful there was no sign of the kids. Just the same his diaper bag in tow Nick made a run for it to his apartment.

Nick quickly unlocked the door to his apartment and made his way inside. The apartment was small basically one room and the bathroom. His bed and makeshift changing table against one wall. His most valued possession his computer against the other. A lone old and ragged recliner and a small TV. In the corner was a very small bar and kitchen. Nick had a fridge a stove and a microwave.

He lived on frozen food and lunch meat. Nick had never even turned on the oven. He did not know how to boil water.

Nick made a note he needed to dust and clean the bathroom. Nick did everything on a schedule. It was Friday night and those were his cleaning chores for tonight.

He stripped off his clothes leaving himself in just his diaper and got right to work. Thirty minutes later he was finished and popped a TV dinner in the microwave before turning on his computer.

Nick checked the storyboard first. He was after all what you would consider an adult baby. It had been the way Nick had learned to cope with his miserable life. He loved the stories on the board his favorite writers. Were Elfygirl12 , Elfking88 and Sallykat. He liked Brandy's story a lot too. He read just about everything.

Yet he was not even registered on the forum. He never made comments; he was just a guest and kept to himself.

He had both yahoo messenger and Aol but never yet had the nerve to im another adult or teen baby.

After reading for a few minutes Nick got up and put his bib on and ate his dinner. When he finished he hand washed his fork and knife then, grabbed his pacifier and went back to his computer.

He checked his email and read the numerous messages he got from the yahoo groups he belonged too. His id was incontbaby but again he had never posted the first message.

When he finished he watched some TV and played some computer games before fixing himself a warm bottle of milk and heading to bed. It was nine thirty but just the same Nick knew he had to get up early.

Nick snuggled his teddy bear and nursed his bottle before long he fell into a deep safe sleep.

His alarm went off at six am Saturday morning Nick had a full morning ahead of him. He jumped out of bed refreshed from a good nights sleep. He checked the weather on his weather bug. Today's high was supposed to be seventy-five.

Nick removed his diaper and sat on the toilet to do his business. He had tried pooping in his diaper a couple of times but the clean up was just too nasty.

He had however done it by accident a couple of times when he was sick.

When Nick finished he wiped his butt and got in the shower. Nick hated that the apartment did not have a tub, so he could soak and play with some bath toys.

Nick diapered himself in his normal youth size disposable but added a depends booster. Knowing that he would be out for a while. He then put some shorts and a t-shirt on not tucking the shirt in to hide the bulk of his diaper.

He put his socks and tennis shoes on then grabbed his wallet and his cart and headed out the door. Nick had bought the small grocery cart at a yard sale it was perfect for his shopping needs. Nick then took off for his Saturday morning routine.

His first stop was at the park. Nick checked his watch then played on the park toys for about forty-five minutes. He loved to play on the swing the jungle gym and the big slide. He only did it early in the morning like this when no one else was around.

Before Nick knew it his time was up and he headed to the dinner. Millie the woman that owned the dinner smiled as Nick walked through the door just like clockwork every Saturday morning. She thought to herself I could set my clock by that boy.

Nick had eggs bacon and pancakes just like usual along with a glass of milk. Checking his watch he said by to Millie. Nick had two more stops to make and one hour to do it in then he needed to be home.

It was nine o'clock sharp when they open the door to the video store. Nick returned the ten DVD's he had rented and checked out ten more. He had a list of exactly the ones he wanted and it did not take long. All he had to do was sign for them. Nick paid fifteen dollars a month for all he wanted ten at a time. But most of the time he only made it here once a week.

When he finished he made his way next door to the super market. Nick filled his little cart with all the things he needed for the week. Mostly frozen food a couple of gallons of milk some juice and soda. Some lunch meat and bread. Everything he needed including some cookies and other sweets.

He paid the lady with his debit card, and then quickly headed back to his apartment making it just as he had planned by ten am.

The whole idea was to make it back to the apartment before the bullies even got out of bed. As far as they knew he never left the apartment on the weekends and he liked it that way.

Nick was surprised to see someone moving into the bigger apartment next door. At least he could see the movers. Nick undid his locks and pushed his cart inside. Nick did not bother his neighbors and up to now they did not bother him.

He put his groceries away and then removed his shorts and shoes. Before clicking on his computer.

He checked the forum thinking to himself damn no new stories. He then popped a DVD in his player and made his way to his toy box. Nick was watching the DVD while playing with his wrestling action figures when he heard the knock at the door.

Who the hell could that be he thought. Nick looked straight down at his soaked diaper. I just won't answer he thought. Then the knock came again. Panicking Nick got up and quickly pulled on his shorts.

He then went to the door and opened it leaving the chain on of course.

Outside his door was the most beautiful creature Nick had ever seen. He realized this must be his new neighbor and quickly unchained the door.

Standing before him was a blonde bombshell about five nine or ten. Her figure was perfect but her face was that of and angel. Nick could feel his pulse quicken as he tried desperately to speak. She beat him to it.

"Hi my name is Tiffany I just moved in next door is your Mommy home dear?"

"No I mean uhhhhhhh well I live here a lone I am older than I look."

He could see Tiffany looking past him. Shit he thought I left the toys out.

"What can I do for you Tiffany?"

"Oh yeah sorry I was wondering if I could borrow a couple of light bulbs until I get to the store?"

"Oh sure hang on I will be right back." Out of habit Nick closed the door right in her face. He managed to find his light bulb stash quickly and grabbed a package of four. Nick always kept a lot of bulbs on hand he was scared to death of the dark.

He opened the door and handed her the package.

"Uhhhhhh don't worry about returning them consider them a welcome gift."

"Well thank you by the way sweetheart what is your name."

"Nicky uhhhhhhhhh Nicholas Danners. Just call me Nick."

"Ok Nicky and thanks again sweetie I will see you later."

As Nick closed the door he felt like kicking it. Why had he said Nicky why had he left his toys out were any of his diapers laying out?

He knew the reason he said Nicky was simple that was what everyone had always called him only he referred to himself as Nick.

Nick removed his shorts then changed his diaper. He then put his shorts back on and his toys away in case she came back.

Nick still had his pacifier as he set down to watch the DVD again and play on his computer. All the time thinking of the beauty that had just been at his door. He found himself rubbing the front of his shorts a bit then made himself stop.

Nick spent the afternoon, reading surfing and playing games along with watching his DVD's.

When nighttime came Nick got dressed and made his way to the steak house down the road. He knew the kids were inside for the night by now.

Nick loved the steak house no one ever bothered him or made him feel like a child. Just the same knowing the size of his appetite and always wanting to watch his budget Nick ordered the child portions.

Tonight he had baby back ribs with all the trimmings. When he finished he paid the bill then asked if someone would call him a cab. When the cab arrived Nick had him take him to the Cinemaplex.

Nick of course picked out the action movie, and then got some popcorn and a coke. The movie he wanted to see tonight was "Blade Trinity" he had read the reviews and could not wait to see how his favorite wrestler Triple H did as and actor.

Nick loved the movie, but it was scary between that and the coke he had wet a lot during the show. Nick noticed he had leaked a bit as he made his way to the payphone to call a cab and head home.

Nick could only hope no one noticed as he made his way outside.

The cab showed up directly and Nick told him the address and was grateful to be heading home. Nick was tired and ready for bed.

Just as he entered the hallway to his apartment he saw Tiffany and older girl that looked just like her coming toward him.

"Hi Nicky this is my sister Janice, she has been helping me set up house keeping. I was living with her and her husband until I finished school."

"Uhhhhh Hi nice to meet you."

Nick then turned to unlock his door, he looked back to see Tiffany looking at his pants. he was sure she was looking at the wet spot at the back of his crotch. Of course she had already seen it on the front he had on tan slacks. Nick had forgotten all about it. He quickly made his way inside his apartment. Without even saying goodbye.

He heard a faint giggling as the two women made there way down the hall.

Putting it out of his mind. Nick quickly undressed and changed his soaked diaper for bed. He did not even check his email or make himself a bottle. He just grabbed his pacifier and Teddy and went to sleep. It was almost eleven and Nick was seldom up this late.

Nick fault it a bit the next morning when his alarm went off. He hated Sunday mornings just the same he had things too do. Nick checked the clock it was about seven thirty he had plenty of time.

He did his morning business and then after a fresh diaper and booster pad he made himself a bowl of cereal. When Nick finished he cleaned everything up then went about gathering his garbage and emptying his diaper pail. Once he had everything in its plastic bags and in his cart he got dressed and made his way to the dumpster.

It was almost eight when he made it back to the apartment, and gathered his laundry stripping the bed before he finished. Nick then gathered his new wrestling magazine and headed to the Laundromat.

Nick did his laundry and read his magazine it was his least favorite time of the week. At least it was not crowded. He hated it when some of the people that visited the Laundromat tried to make small talk with him.

It was just about noon when he made it back to his apartment. Smiling to himself it was amazing the way's he had learned to avoid his tormentors.

Once again safe in his apartment Nick put his clothes away and made his bed. He then popped in a DVD of the Music Man the original version. It reminded Nick of simpler times he had seen the movie so often that he had it memorized. He then sat down once again to play with his toys and eat the sandwich he had made.

Nick was having a wonderful afternoon playing with his racecars. When the music man finished he put on and old John Wayne DVD McClintock and watched that. While it was on he got out his cowboy pistols and little cowboy figurines and horses? The movie had finished and Nick was putting the cowboy toys away. When he heard a knock at the door. Nick checked the clock it was five PM. He quickly finished what he was doing and slipped on some shorts. Forgetting completely about the pacifier hanging around his neck.

He opened the door then unchained it seeing it was Tiffany.

"Hi sweetie I was trying to think of a way to thank you for your kindness yesterday. Well I just made some Chili I thought maybe you would share it with me. To be honest I am way tired of being alone. This living by myself may not be as exciting as I thought."

Nick thought to himself, wow dinner with a gorgeous girl come on now Nick you can do this.

"Sure Tiffany I would love some Chili just give me a few minutes to freshen up and I will be down. Can I bring anything?"

"Well if you have a cool DVD we can watch after that would be nice."

"No problems see you in a few then."-

Nick was a wreck he quickly started to undress himself. Wanting a shower and a fresh diaper and nice clothes for his dinner date.

It was when he was undressing he noticed the pacifier dangling from his neck. Damn he thought to himself she had too see it. Nick felt tears well up in his eyes but he fault them back.

Soon he was in and out of the shower, he put on a fresh diaper and a booster pad along with a pair of plastic pants. There would be no leaks tonight. He then slid on a pair of pants and a shirt. As he brushed his hair Nick paused too look at himself.

Actually he was a pretty nice looking guy and had gorgeous brown straight full hair. If it was not for his miniature size women would maybe find him attractive. Who was he kidding he thought as he finished getting ready before selecting a DVD for the entertainment tonight.

He then made his way down the hall and knocked on Tiffany's door. She let him in quickly "Hi sweetie and welcome to my apartment pardon the mess. As you know I am just moving in."

Nick noticed right away that Tiffany had one of the bigger apartments. It had a bedroom and a small dinning area divided the living room and kitchen.

"Hey Nick you want a beer my sis bought me a couple six packs at the store. Six more months and I can buy it myself."

"Wow Tiff we must have been born the same month and year my birthday is the fifteenth. "

"Lol that makes you a whole day older than me sweetie. Now how about that beer."

"Yes sure thank you I would love one."

"Do you drink often Nicky?"

"Not really but I do when I get the chance."

This was a true and false statement. Nick had never had alcohol in his life. Then this was the first time he had ever had the chance.

They ate chili and drank a few beers Nick felt giddy but he kept drinking. Every time Tiffany had one Nick did too. They were watching the movie "Coyote Ugly and laughing having a good old time. When Nick simply passed out. Drunk on his ass.

Tiffany was a bit drunk herself but she still managed to carry the sleeping Nicky back to his apartment.

Tiffany laid him down on the bed and went to remove his pants. She was somehow not completely surprised too see he was wearing a diaper.

Giggling softly Tiffany removed his plastic pants and then his wet diaper.

Wow she thought there's one place he is not so little. Tiffany looked around and found his diaper supplies. She had baby sat enough as a teenager to make quick work of cleaning and changing him.

Spotting his Teddy she handed it to him. Then she placed the pacifier to his mouth and Nicky began to nurse it.

He is simply adorable thought Tiffany. She then turned out the light and made her way to her room.

Soon she too was fast a sleep. Wondering exactly what she was going to do with this adorable baby boy she had found.

Just call me Nicky ch2

The next morning Nick woke up when his alarm went off. He sat up to turn it off and it hit him. He had a headache that felt like someone had beaten him with a hammer. His mouth felt like the Sahara desert had move in. He was nauseous and realized that his diaper was not just wet. The smell only reeked not helping his nausea one bit.

He quickly headed to the bathroom fell to his knees and lost the remainder of the chili from last night. Still nausea's he lay on the cold bathroom floor. Trying to get the room to calm down. Nick was truly a sick little boy.

He tried to remember the events of the night before. That's when what else happened hit him. The diaper he was wearing when he went to Tiffany's had a boost pad in it. The one he had on now did not. Nick sat up and said out loud "she must have changed me."

Even through his blinding headache Nick had a vague memory of Tiffany carrying him to his apartment and indeed changing him. He was more than a bit humiliated by all this. Right then and there he decided not to see Tiffany again. How could he face her after this?

Nick stood up and took a long drink of water from the faucet in the bathroom sink. He then brushed his teeth twice. Finally he removed the wet and messy diaper that was on the verge of leaking. He walked back and checked his bed to see if it did.

Seeing it had not he made his way to the kitchen and took three baby aspirins. He had never taken anything stronger.

Nick then made his way to the shower. He thought about calling in sick, but knew he needed to work to keep his mind off his embarrassment. Once Nick had showered and was diapered and dressed he made his way to the bus stop. Having skipped breakfast having only a glass of juice.

While Nick was walking the two blocks from his bus to work he messed his diaper a little again. Thinking to himself could this hell get any worse?

Nick made his way to the office that he shared with Beth. He always beat her to work, so he locked the door and went about changing himself, on the leather couch Beth had put in when she found out about Nicks problem.

He was cleaning himself up with a baby wipe when he heard the key in the door. He tried to hurry and finish but it was no use.

Seeing what Nicky was cleaning up Beth hurried over to him.

"Nicky are you sick honey you look horrible. "

Not waiting for and answer she grabbed the baby wipes and started finishing the job Nick had started.

"I will be ok in a while Beth."

When Beth finished cleaning Nick up she went to her purse and got out the rectal thermometer she had used on Nick a few times.

"I don't think I need that Beth it's just a hangover I think."

"Just why young man would you have a hangover since when are you old enough to drink?'

"I'm not and I never am again but I had a few beers last night."

"That and the fact that you are sorry and sick does not excuse the fact that you got drunk in the first place Nick."  Without another word she pulled Nick over her lap and began to spank him hard."

Nicky was bawling like a baby and at the same time worrying that someone else might hear him. After about twenty smacks mercy set in and Beth stopped.

She then diapered the crying boy and helped him get his pants on. Before placing his nose in the corner to think about what he had done.

Beth left him there for twenty minutes then let him out of the corner and offered him a carton of orange juice. A grateful well-spanked young man took it.

"I am sorry for disappointing you Beth it will not happen again."

"Suppose you tell me exactly how it happened in the first place Nicky."

Nick told her the story about meeting Tiff and going over there for dinner. Not thinking he even mentioned where Tiff got the beer. He did not mention about her carrying him to bed or changing him.

Beth told Nick to get to work she was going out for a while.

She then drove to Nick's apartment building to see if Tiff was in. She too was at work but Beth got her sisters phone number from Nick's landlord.

When Beth got back to the office she called Janice to give her a piece of her mind. Janice listened politely to what Beth had too said.

Before she spoke herself.

"Ma'am I am sorry that the boy is hung over, let me check something."

She was gone just a couple of minutes when she picked up the phone again.

"Ma'am I assure you this will not happen again but I did not give my sister that beer she sort of took it. I will have a talk to her she is due over here when she gets off work."

"Honestly Janice I do not think talking will do much good unless you speak to her behind."

Janice chuckled to herself she had indeed spanked her sister before but not since she was like sixteen, that was for finding some grass in her room. Janice was seven years older than Tiffany. Tiffany had come to live with her and her husband when she was fifteen because their Dad could not handle her. After that one spanking Janice never had a problem again.

"Maybe you are right Beth although Tiffany is not exactly a child. Lets just say I will think about your advice."

They said there goodbyes and then Beth settled down to work.

Nick was devastated he could only hear one side of the conversation but heard enough to know he had gotten Tiffany in trouble.

Well he thought I do not want to see her again anyway this will make sure of it.

A very embarrassed and freshly spanked Tiffany was driving towards the apartment. Having just left her sisters house. Tiffany was not near as angry about the spanking as she was her action. She knew that Janice was just going to chew her out. Maybe even ground her until she made that comment about paying her own rent and doing what the hell she wanted.

Still Tiffany felt the idea for a spanking must have come from another source Janice only spanked her four-year-old daughter as a last resort.

Sure it was true she paid her own rent. But it was Janice and her husband John that had bought her car and were making the payments. Plus paying the insurance. It was also them that had paid her way to dental hygienist school. They had done everything for her she had no right to speak to Janice like that.

Tiffany had apologized long and sincerely after her spanking. Janice just said that Tiffany was not to forget who the boss was again. If she did she might find herself in her old bedroom again. Then Janice had grounded her for a week. She was not to leave the apartment building even to go to the store without calling Janice for permission. Of course she could still go to work.

Tiffany turned down her street and was looking for a parking space when she saw a group of boys teasing Nick. They had what was probably his diaper bag and were playing keep away with it.

Tiffany quickly parked the car before running to help Nicky.

Nicky was standing there crying and begging them to leave him alone.

"Hey boys are you guys having fun tormenting my boyfriend."

"Let me tell you little shits how it is, this ends now. I know where two of you live already. Unless you want me to have a talk with your momma's now hand over the bag, and don't let me catch you teasing Nicky again."

The boys said yes Ma'am in unison handed her the bag and scattered.

Nick then ran for his apartment not even getting his diaper bag from Tiffany. He was simply too embarrassed.

Just Call me Nicky ch3

Once Nicky made it to his apartment he felt safe even though once again his diaper was wet and messy. He simply collapsed on his bed and continued to cry.

Soon he heard Tiffany yelling at him as she knocked on his door.

"Nicky the least you could do is talk to me. You're not the only one that had trouble today."

Suddenly it was quiet feeling bad Nick got up and went to the door and opened it the hallway was empty.

He then locked the door again and decided he needed to change is diaper. He went into the bathroom and stepped out of his pants and then removed his both wet and messy diaper. Tossing it in the diaper pail he removed his shirt and stepped into the shower.

The warm water cascading over his back, Nick finally began to relax. He began to think what 
Tiffany had said. "Leave my boyfriend alone"

Nick was confused how in the world could she be interested in him. As he stepped out of the shower he realized he had to have the answer.

Nick diapered himself then put on some shorts and a t-shirt. He took a deep breath and made his way down the hall to Tiffany's room.

Nick took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Tiffany took a moment and then opened it, honestly surprised to see Nicky standing there.

"I thought you did not want anything to do with me Nicky?"

"Tiffany I think we need to talk, I was thinking maybe I could take you to dinner and we could maybe."

"I can't go out my sister not only spanked me but grounded me for stealing the beer. Thanks for ratting me out."

"Tiffany believe me when I say I had no idea you answered to anyone. My boss beat my behind as well for showing up to work hangover and for the drinking in general. When she was done I simply answered her questions."

"Well if you want supper you can have what I am having bacon, eggs and hash browns?"

"Sounds good to me I am starved."

"Ok sweetie I hope you can at least peal potatoes?"

Actually Nick could not and Tiffany had to show him how. She also half slapped his hand once when she caught him eating a slice of raw potatoes he was peeling.

Tiff sliced up a couple of onions for her hash browns and got out the rest of the things she needed for dinner. Eggs, bacon and green pepper and cheese for the hash browns. She then began to heat up the pans.

Nick watched until Tiffany ordered him to watch the potatoes and keep them turning so they did not burn.

Nicky, are scrambled eggs ok with you?"

Nicky simply smiled soon the meal came together and they sat down to eat. Both of them with a big glass of milk to drink instead of the beer they had the night before.

When they had finished Tiffany washed and Nick dried until the dishes were done. Nick was floored by what happened next.

"Nicky I know you have questions and want to talk with me, but do I need to change your diaper first love?"

Nicky was stunned but looked down at his crotch and knew his diaper was soaked,

Tiffany did not wait for and answer and took Nicky by the hand and led him into her bedroom. Nick spotted his diaper bag as they entered.

Before he knew it he was on the bed and Tiffany was pulling his shorts down. Nicky stared at Tiffany concentrating only on her beauty as she changed his soaked diaper.

When she finished she did not bother to put his shorts back on. Nick was not sure what he should do but he realized he still had questions. Standing there in his diaper and a t-shirt Nick knew it was now or never.

"Tiffany I am half your size and in diapers I am sure that is not a turn on for you. So why did you tell those boys that I was your boyfriend?"

"First off little man, your size has nothing to do with my attraction. Even though your plumbing is pretty much real man. One I find you adorable, and only wish for you to be yourself with me. That includes your baby or little boy side Nicky. I had a hysterectomy when I was fifteen for cancer. The thought of having a baby boy to take care of is incredible where I stand."

Nick was not sure at all about any of this. Tiffany wanted him to be her lover and her baby.

Just then Tiffany took Nick in her arms and kissed him. It was his first real kiss and as he kissed her back feeling ran through his body that he had never felt before.

Tiffany then led him towards her bedroom. Nicky was terrified at what was to happen next. Then again what do you think happened?

Two months later Nicky and Tiffany were married her sisters husband gave the bride away and her sister and her husband paid for the wedding. Beth paid for the rehearsal dinner.

Nicky now bounces between baby boy, and husband. Yes he spends some of his time over Tiffany's lap. But he spends way more time making love to his goddess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...