LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katy matthews another adventure. P3. By Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Katy looked at her ankles wear her trainers were. She rubbed her butt and sniffled a little as she looked back at the corner she was in. All Katy could think was how much she hated this case.

First of all she missed Lena and Gretchen. Lena had become a full partner with her and Gretchen at the firm. Shelly had gone back to school and Lena had taken over the office.

On their last investigation together Gretchen had fallen down some stairs and broken her hip. Lena had to stay behind to take care of her.

Katy still remembered the phone call from Chief Masters she knew this was a bogus assignment in the first place. Then again the Chief had asked Katy to do it as a personal favor. How could she turn him down, besides he offered to pay double her normal fee?

Katy was at a private girls high school in Vermont. She was posing as the roommate of a girl whose father was and ambassador in South America. The government was very unstable and threats by a rebel group had been made against the Ambassadors sixteen-year-old daughter.

If they could kidnap her they felt they could get the US government to back them instead of the dictatorship in power there. The problem was they did not even know if the intelligence was true.

Katy had been here since September and it was now Mid November it was damn cold and too much snow to please Katy. Besides that she was bored, which explained why she was standing in one corner crying and Megan the Ambassadors daughter was standing in the other.

Being bored and a bit upset at the homework load from one of their teachers they had put glue on the chair in her classroom. Then the headmistress pulled a search and found the glue in Megan’s dresser drawer.

She new immediately that this could not have been the shy Megan’s doing by herself when confronted Katy had no choice but admit it. Even though the Headmistress was the only one that knew Katy was working for the FBI she punished her just the same, as she had several times before. Her excuse was so not to break Katy’s cover.

Finally the girls were released to return to their room. Katy looked at Megan and giggled. Megan was taller than Katy and had dark brown hair. Katy whispered to her “just a good thing we get away with it more than we get caught. “Then both girls giggled.

Katy lay in her bed as the matron put her in a night diaper and then prepared to do the same for Megan. It seemed Megan had always been a bed wetter but at least she stayed dry during the day.

Katy still had way to many daytime accidents. Katy lay in bed she was considering making a phone call to the Chief and just bailing on this project. The four agents assigned to help her were idiots. The young officer running this assignment had personally came close to blowing Katy’s cover three or four times.

He did not even have anyone keeping and eye open at night. Two of them worked in maintenance and the others were gardeners. This school had no men as teachers. They simply never expected what happened the next morning.

Two helicopters armed with machine guns and missiles with sleeping gas attacked at sunup. All four agents lay dead on the ground as a gassed Megan and Katy were carried to the Helicopter.

It was hours before anyone woke up and even called the FBI the rebels had simply located Megan’s room and took both girls not knowing which was which.

Katy and Megan came too on a plane headed for South America tied diapered and gagged.

Still groggy Katy heard them bragging in Spanish about how they had killed the stupid men with handguns running about in there drawers. Katy blinked her eyes fighting back a tear. She swore to herself right then that these assholes were going to regret having ever met Katy Matthews. She had no idea how true her statement was going to be.

Katy and Megan were given food and water twice in two days neither was given a fresh diaper. The plane stopped several times for fuel but just took off again. This time they were finally being carried off the plane.

They spent half the day in the back of a jeep. Katy muscles were sore from being tied and both she and Megan reeked of there own stench not to mention they both had painful diaper rashes.

When they finally arrived in the camp a heavyset woman took both girls with two armed guards. They were bathed in a big wooden barrel then a cloth diaper was pinned to each of them. This was the only thing they were given to wear as they were tossed in a small wood shed and finally given some food and water.

They ate then they slept. The next morning they were fed and then changed again. They were told then that they would not be changed or fed again till evening in Spanish then they were left.

Katy was grateful she had been studying her Spanish so hard and had Megan help with her accent. It was finally thought Katy time to let Megan know who she really was.

Megan was crying, as she had been most of the time she was awake. Katy spoke to her in English “ Megan I am not what I appear to be I am Katy Matthews and I work for the FBI I am here to protect you and I will do my job you just have to trust me.”

“How Katy “ Megan sobbed, “ There must be at least a hundred men out there?”

Katy smiled “ I guess I just have to kill them all Megan just trust me and do as I say.”

Katy waited till midnight she could hear the guard who was sitting against the door and snoring. Katy looked at the door she was sure it was thin enough, but this move would truly test her karate skills.

Suddenly she moved and slammed both of her fist right though the door grabbed the rebel’s neck and snapped it like a twig. She then kicked the door open and relived him of his weapons and ammunition. Moving quickly she took Megan to a safe place in the woods and gave her the nine-millimeter showing her how to fire it.

“If they are alive in the morning Megan I don’t suggest you fight them. But I don’t expect them to be just wait for me here and watch the fireworks.

Carrying the M16 and some ammo Katy made her way back to the camp and found their ammo stash. She just hoped it had the explosives she would need to pull this off.

There was also a guard to deal with and this poor bastard was awake. Katy moving slowly and quiet came up right behind him. She relieved him of his hunting knife and covered his mouth as she stuck it right through his spine then twisted it as she had been taught.

In the tent she found everything she needed. Katy was now moving quickly, Katy set charges all over the camp they were all set to go off at sunup. The only place she did not set a charge was in the head rebels tent. That was where the radio was. He was the one bastard she wanted alive.

Katy then turned her attention to the tower it had a seventy-caliber machine gun and one man posted in it. Instead of climbing the ladder Katy climbed the tree next to it until she was above him. She jumped down on the rebel and split his throat in his sleep.

Katy then sat back and waited for the fire works just after sunup she heard some commotion. They had obviously found the two dead men and noticed the girls were gone.

Just then it was like the fourth of July. Bodies and body parts went flying everywhere. As soon as the explosion’s were over Katy opened fire on what was left over not one of them every fired a shot.

Katy then opened fire on the leaders tent then yelled to him in Spanish “throw down your weapons you pig come out and lye on the ground face down” when he hesitated she let go with another burst of fire. Soon the rebel pig ran out crying and pleading for his life he lay down on the ground and put his hands behind his head.

Katy never took the M16 off him as she climbed down the ladder. As she walked towards him she never took the barrel off his head. Just then she heard a shot and turned quickly.

A rebel was lying dead just a few feet behind her the back of his head blown off. Megan was standing there smiling “I thought you might need some help with the clean up!”

Katy called her to join her, then handed her the rifle. Then she began to speak in Spanish “ tell you what commandant I need to know where we are exactly and I need to know it now every time you hesitate you are going to feel lots of pain, just so you understand the rules.”

“Now where exactly the fuck are we?” Just then the man stood up he spit at Katy then in Spanish said “go to hell whore.”

Katy hit him with a roundhouse kick shattering his nose, then a front kick to what used to be his testicals. Left him on his knees gagging on his own vomit.

“Your memory coming back asshole?” He quickly told Katy where she was and even the coordinates.

Katy walked to Megan and took the nine-millimeter from her. Blocking Megan’s view for just a moment, then Megan screamed and Katy fired hitting the bastard right between the eyes killing him instantly.

The rebel had gone for a Beretta in his boot. “ I was hoping that dumb bastard would try something cute Megan, doesn’t he make a wonderful corpse.”

Katy then stared at Megan as they looked at each other they both started to cry. Megan of course was scared but this time Katy had been too. For a few minutes they just hugged each other and cried. Then Katy pulled away.

She showed Megan how to use the M16 and even had her fire it. “Go see if you can find us something we can use for a fresh diaper and some clothes. Shoot anything you see moving even if its already half dead put the poor bastard out of his misery. I am going to see if this radio works.

Katy cranked up the radio then turned it to the special channel. “This is a red alert red alert agent in trouble over”

“Copy that who the hell is this?”

“This is Katy Matthews of the FBI patch me through to Chief Masters please.” Katy could hear cheering in the background the whole damn office was there. “No need Katy he’s standing right here”

“Katy are you alright”

“Yes Chief and so is Megan but I could use a ride home.”

She then gave the Chief the country she was in and her coordinates.

“Katy you listen to me get some supplies and some weapons and find a place for you and Megan to hide. Don’t come out till you see the red white and blue. Will be there as soon as we can baby.

“Yes Sir Chief I want to get away from here anyway I guess I kicked a little ass you are going to need a few body bags, by the way the rebel leader is grave yard dead. Katy Matthews over and out.

Six hours later the US Marine Corps rescued the girls. Katy had killed one hundred and twenty nine men the Marines found twelve more hiding and shaking in the woods. They called Katy the devil angel and were terrified of her.

Katy and Megan were flown to Brazil and hospitalized for a couple days mainly for a very bad diaper rash.

Once back in Washington Katy was given a medal by the president himself and the Congressional Medal of Honor. She spent a few days with the Masters then headed home.

Katy wondered what her future would be now her picture had made every paper in the world. She was on good morning America and the tonight show. She made the cover of Peoples Magazine.

They all ask her the same question. Why she killed so many people. Katy answered the same way every time.

“For Megan and me to live they needed to die. I decided I deserved to live along time ago. I guess I decided they did not.”

Archived