LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Reagan ch1

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on thought Reagan. She threw the box with her things in the back of her 1992 ford tempo. Then got behind the wheel and headed for home. Three jobs in two years thought Reagan, she knew her unemployment was exhausted. Why don't these people appreciate me Reagan thought.

That was the root of Reagan's problem and the reason she could not keep a job. She simply felt she was smarter or better than everyone she worked for. Even though her work was impeccable, sooner or later her arrogant attitude cost Reagan her job.

Reagan was about five seven and one hundred and fifteen pounds. Her figure was a perfect 34 22 34, and she was drop dead gorgeous with long flowing blonde hair and green eyes.

Reagan pulled up and parked in front of her apartment building. She then entered her furnished one room apartment. Basically the place was a small kitchen and living room with a sofa that folded into a bed plus a small bathroom. In truth it was a dump but as of right now it was more than Reagan could afford.

Reagan could not help but think to herself that the rent was due in about a week, and she could not pay it. She also doubted that her drunken father would be able to help her this time. He was retired now and on a fixed income, most of which went for booze. Thirty years as a police officer had left him with some bad habits. The truth was that he even more than Reagan had never gotten over the loss of Reagan's mother.

Reagan for her part did not morn the loss of her Mother at fourteen. Simply put even thought Reagan knew her Mom could not help it she had never forgiven her for dying

Because of it and her fathers drinking Reagan had became the temper mental hard ass she was. Reagan did not have a friend in the world. She simply never had time for them. Reagan made herself a can of soup for dinner then feeling exhausted made her way to bed.

Reagan woke up early the next morning and immediately knew something was wrong. "Not again god dammit, I cant fucking believe this is happening again. Reagan got out of bed and started removing the sheets from her very wet bed.

Once this was done, Reagan took a hair dryer and dried the mattress as best she could. She then stripped off her wet panties and t-shirt and jumped in the shower.

Reagan got out of the shower toweled dry then dressed herself in a pair of clean cotton panties a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Reagan took a deep breath as she did. Reagan knew that if she was wetting the bed again the possibility of daytime accidents was always just around the corner.

Reagan had some toast with butter cinnamon and sugar. Then grabbed her sheets and the rest of her dirty laundry and headed to the local Laundromat. Reagan had fought bed and daytime wetting since her mother had gotten sick, even before she died. It seemed every time something stressful happened in her life it came back. Reagan loaded the washing machines, then walked next door to the mini mart for a coke and a newspaper. Reagan needed a job and she needed a job now.

Scrolling through the classifieds help wanted list Reagan sipped her coke and began her knew job search. Then one particular add caught her attention.

Private Secretary wanted. Must have good computer and grammar skills. Must be willing to travel, and be used to taking and following orders. The pay and benefits were better than Reagan's last job. She made her way quickly to a phone booth and dialed the number. The lady that answered the phone told her she had and opening at three pm today to bring her resume and be on time.

Reagan finished her laundry and headed back to her apartment. She spent some time updating her resume. She knew that the fact that she had so many jobs in a short period of time did not look good then again she knew trying to hide that fact may even come out worse.

Reagan chose a gray blended business suit for the interview and made it there with fifteen minutes to spare. A maid told her to wait in the study. Reagan was a bit nervous realizing this after being there a couple of minutes she called for the maid and asked if she could use a restroom. The maid seemed bothered by her request but told her where it was. Reagan made her way quickly to the bathroom just making it in time as she flooded her urine into the toilet. Reagan wiped herself and realized just how close she had come to wetting herself.

Reagan sat back down in the study and waited for someone to call her for the interview.

Soon the maid came and got her and led her into a room that turned out to be and office. Reagan sat there waiting for what was too happen next.

A woman just slightly taller than Reagan and about forty years old, walked into the office. She was a nice looking woman with a friendly smile. "Welcome Reagan is that right dear?" "Reagan nodded as she checked out the woman in front of her. She was slightly taller than Reagan but much heavier maybe one sixty or so. The woman was about forty-five years old or so, with short brown hair and brown eyes. Honestly she was not bad looking other than the fact that she was overweight.

"My name is Amanda Roberts, I am a best selling author, I write books about raising children. That may not seem a bit strange sense I have never been married nor had any. Nonetheless I make a very good living from it."

"From reading your resume I take it you were fired from your last three jobs." Reagan was shocked at her conclusion, nowhere on her resume did the words fired come up. Reagan was surprised

Nonetheless she did not say a word to complain.

"Yes Ma'am I had some problems with my last few jobs, mostly because I did not feel appreciated. Nonetheless I have no choice but too tell you that if hired I will do and excellent job. I assure you of that and nothing less.

Amanda looked Reagan up and down and then rang for the maid. She was and older lady about the same build as Amanda with gray hair and a scowl on her face most of the time. "Liz dear take this child to the kitchen and give her some milk and cookies while I make a couple of phone calls."

Reagan cringed at being referred to as child, just then Liz took her by the hand and quickly walked her to the kitchen. It was all Reagan could do to keep from blowing a gasket as the maid fixed her milk and cookies then bibbed her so she could eat them. Seeing Reagan was fuming Liz spoke "don't be so fussy girl, I just don't want you getting milk and crumbs on your pretty suit. When Reagan had finished her milk and the delicious chocolate chip cookies. Amanda rang for the maid to bring her back. Liz removed the bib and once more took her by the hand and led her to the office.

Amanda was smiling when Reagan walked in. "According to two of your ex bosses you are a combination of the devil incarnate and Freddy Krueger. Yet they both agreed that your work was wonderful even exceptional, it was your attitude they could not deal with."

"Reagan if you had read one of my books, you would know I know exactly what to do with young girls with bad attitudes. Know that if I hire you for this job you will be at my beckon call twenty four hours a day I will also expect you to move in here. Now go while I give it some thought. I will call you on your cell if I decide to hire you."

Reagan left the house wondering what the woman meant about reading her books and handling girls with bad attitudes. On a whim Reagan went straight to the library and looked up a few of Ms Roberts books. The title raising a teen-age girl jumped out at her and Reagan began to skim through it.

What she read shocked the hell out of her. "Over the knee spanking with your hand or paddle is the most effective way to punish a naughty teen. The embarrassment alone works wonders to correct their behavior."

Reagan was shocked, that bitch would not dare. Reagan at this time did not care how bad she needed a job. She was twenty-one years old for Christ sakes. She would not even consider working for this bitch.

Reagan spent the next few days in embarrassment she wet the bed three days in a row. She also had no luck securing another job.

Then the phone rang "Reagan this is Amanda Roberts. I have decided to offer you the job."

Reagan did not know what to say. She needed the job at this point desperately. Her arrogance did not seem to matter. She had less than eighty dollars to her name and the best job offer she had ever had.

"Thank you Ma'am I assure you I will do a good job for you. When would you like me to start?"

Amanda told the girl the sooner the better "young lady I expect you to move in here tomorrow we have a lot of work to do."

Reagan could not think of a thing to do but agree. She realized she had no choice. Then again she wondered what the fuck she was getting herself into.

Reagan ch2

Reagan was not too sure why she had accepted the job. Well she was but nonetheless she was skeptical about it working out. Then again it came at such a good time. The rent was due in the morning and Reagan was down to ten bucks. She would need some of it for gas just to make it to her new home.

Reagan packed her things they fit comfortably into two old suitcases she had. Every thing else the sheets the few pots and pans and dishes came with the apartment.

Reagan went to bed, not really sad that this was her last night in this dump. The next morning she woke up wet again. "Dammit this has got to stop. What if I" Reagan thought to herself well it will stop the stress is gone now I have a job. She spent the morning cleaning the sheets at the Laundromat and drying out her mattress. Just as she had finished her landlord showed up to collect the rent and Reagan moved out.

As she drove her car towards her new home she tried to put her wetting problems out of her mind, before she knew it she was driving up the drive of her new home.

Reagan was met outside by Liz, who told her where to park her car and helped her with her bags. "Madam is out, but will be home in time for dinner she told me to show you to your new room."

The room was marvelous; it had a canopy bed and a large walk in closet. It even had its own adjoining full bath. Liz from where she smiled at Reagan "Madam does not generally dress for dinner what you have on is fine. I will leave you to unpack and either watch a little TV or take a nap. Dinner is promptly at six o'clock I recommend that you are not late."

Reagan knew that she had no intention of taking a nap, too many bad things could happen. So she simply unpacked her things and then sat and watched some TV. Later she took a walk around the house. The whole place was beautiful; some of the artwork on the wall was incredible.

Just then Reagan heard the front door open and slam shut. She saw Ms Roberts walk in the house and head down the hall, obviously not even seeing Reagan standing there. Reagan looked at the clock on the wall it was ten till six. She then decided to go and wash up for dinner.

She entered the dinning room promptly at six o'clock. Ms Roberts was sitting at the head of the table and a place was set up next to her. "Hello dear did you wash your hands like a good girl." Embarrassed by the question Reagan simply nodded and sat down at the table. Placing the napkin in her lap. There was little or no conversation during dinner. When Liz served the coffee to Ms Roberts she brought chocolate pudding for Reagan. Reagan thought to herself that she did not drink coffee but she still felt like a child eating her pudding.

When she finished Ms Roberts spoke for the first time. "Reagan tomorrow is Sunday, you will attend church with me and then have the rest of the day to do as you wish. Monday is when we get down to work. I have a couple of weeks too work on my new book then I have a one week trip doing autograph signings you will of course accompany me."

Reagan smiled "yes Ma'am of course." Ms Roberts then stood up. "Well I have some email to catch up on I expect you in bed by ten, young lady I will get you up in the morning Sunday is Liz day off."

Reagan spent the rest of the evening watching TV until she noticed the clock said ten till ten. She quickly removed her jeans went to the bathroom brushed her teeth and hopped in bed at ten o'clock sharp. Just then with no knock her door opened and in walked Ms Roberts. She smiled at Reagan and then went about tucking her in the bed. "Do you need anything dear?" Reagan said "no thank you Ma'am " Ms Roberts then leaned over and kissed Reagan on the forehead "pleasant dreams then sweetheart." She then turned and walked out of Reagan's bedroom turning the light off as she did.

Reagan ch3

Reagan was very concerned when she went to bed last night. Even after she had been tucked in and kissed goodnight she got up twice to pee. Considering she had little to drink after supper nothing much happened. Soon she was deep in sleep it was just about eight am when she woke up.

Reagan stretched in the bed as she woke up, it was then when she felt the cold spot and realized what she had done. "Oh no dammit how could this happen I was so careful" Just then her bedroom door opened and Ms Roberts walked into her bedroom. Reagan quickly pulled the covers up to her neck.

"Good morning Reagan time to get up sweetheart, we have to have breakfast and get ready for church.

Reagan looked at Ms. Roberts in terror what would she think what would she do Reagan feared for her job. "Ok Ma'am I will be right out" Reagan said meekly.

"Is something wrong dear? If not I expect you to get up now." Reagan thought for just a moment. "Nothing is wrong Ma'am it's just that I am only wearing panties and a t-shirt I am just a bit embarrassed." Reagan hoped this would work and Ms Roberts would leave. Then she would figure out how to deal with the wet bed and her wet clothes.

Just then Ms. Roberts yanked her covers down to the end of the bed. Immediately she saw what Reagan had done. Reagan was terrified, not knowing what to say or do. "I am sorry Ma'am I guess I had a bit of and accident I guess it was the strange surroundings"

Ms. Roberts reached out and grabbed Reagan by the arm. Sitting down on the bed she pulled Reagan effortlessly across her lap. Pulling her soaked panties to her ankles, she began to smack Reagan's bottom. As she did she began to speak "Reagan I want you to know that I am not punishing you for wetting the bed. Sometimes young girls cannot help that. You are being spanked for trying to hide it."

Reagan could have cared less, she only cared about the pain that her behind was receiving. "Owwwwwwww dammmmmmmmmmiiiiittttttt what do you think you are doing Owwwwwwwwwww dammit I am not a child. Owwwwwwwwwwww whannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Whannnnnnnnnnnnnnn waaaaahhhhhhh please stop It wont happen again owwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee whannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Reagan cried and sobbed, and complained for the full thirty smacks that Ms Roberts gave her. When Ms Roberts stopped and let her up. Reagan stood up sobbing while rubbing her aching bottom and dancing from foot to foot in front of Ms Roberts.

After a couple of moments she spoke still crying "I guess that's it Ma'am I will pack my things quick and leave." Ms Roberts looked at the girl and shook her head. "Where are you going to girl, I know you barely have a penny to your name. I punished you for not telling me the truth not for wetting the stupid bed. Now get your hinny in the shower while I pick something out for you to wear to church."

Reagan walked to the bathroom still sobbing and rubbing her hinny. Before she could think about it she was showering, when the tears stopped she felt nothing but anger. She wanted so bad to tell Ms Roberts to kiss her ass and leave, then again she realized if she did that, she would be homeless.

When Reagan finished the shower, brushed her teeth and walked back in the room, with a towel wrapped around her. She immediately noticed that the bed had been stripped, there was a huge wet spot still on the mattress. Reagan looked at Ms Roberts "I am sorry Ms Roberts about the Mattress if it needs to be replaced I expect that you should take it out of my pay. I promise that it will not happen again."

Ms Roberts ignored Reagan as she provided some panties for Reagan to step into. She then took Reagan by the hand to the kitchen dressed in only her panties. She fixed both herself and Reagan and omelet for breakfast. They ate in quiet, Reagan was embarrassed and her butt hurt. Ms Roberts was just waiting to see how Reagan would react.

After breakfast Ms Roberts, chose one of Reagan's few pretty dresses and dressed her. Then fixed Reagan's hair. She then went to get dressed for church herself. Reagan thought about putting on some makeup as she waited but somehow she just knew that she should not.

Reagan attended church with out incidence with Ms Roberts. Then as promised she was left to do as she pleased for the rest of the day. She spent most of the rest of the morning watching TV. Later in the day Reagan asked Ms Roberts if there was a computer she could use.

Ms Roberts led Reagan to the office and told Reagan to have fun. Reagan played on the computer until Ms. Roberts called her to lunch.

After lunch Reagan spent the rest of the day either watching TV or playing on the computer.

Dinner came and went and it was more of the same. Actually Reagan and Ms Roberts had very little interaction, At least after Reagan's spanking, Reagan retired to her room and was watching TV when Ms Roberts walked in. "Its time for your bath love." Before Reagan knew it she was in a tub and Ms Roberts was bathing her. It was after the bath that shocked Reagan.

Reagan did not know what to think, after she was toweled off and Ms. Roberts set a very thick cloth diaper down beside her. Reagan complained " Honestly Ms Roberts I don't need a diaper, it was just the strange surroundings last night."

Ms Roberts smiled, "Love I will make you a deal, I will diaper you tonight, if you are dry in the morning we will not have to do this again."

Reagan did not know what else she could say. She wondered if she refused, would she get another spanking. No words were spoken and before she knew it Ms Roberts was dusting her with baby powder and pulling the thick cloth diaper over her privates. She pinned the diaper shut and then pulled some plastic pants over Reagan's diaper.

Reagan lay there in bed, not knowing what to think. Ms Roberts tucked her in, and kissed her goodnight. "I want you to know you were a very well behaved girl Reagan after your spanking. I don't want to ever hear of your leaving again just because you have been punished. Not only are you going to do a great job for me, but I am going to turn you into a well behaved child, not the little brat you have been." She then turned and left the room turning off the light.

Reagan thought about the woman's words. Reagan's plan was simple, get a few paychecks stashed and get the hell out of here. With that in mind she rolled over to go too sleep. It was then that she noticed the large teddy bear lying on the bed with her. Reagan snuggled it and soon was fast asleep.

Reagan ch4

Reagan awoke the next morning, the first thing she thought about was if she was wet or not. She honestly could not tell the diaper she had on was so thick. She pushed back the covers and placed her hand against the plastic panties. "What do you think you are doing young lady" Reagan looked up to see the maid Liz

"Uhhhhh nothing just uhhhhhh checking." Liz walked over and pushed Reagan back down on the bed and pulled down her plastic pants. Reagan and Liz both noticed at the same time that the diaper was soaked. "Shit " said Reagan. Liz gave her a dirty look unpinned the diaper and grabbed Reagan by her ankles pulling her legs up in the air exposing her butt.

Smack smack smack "Little girls don't use laungage like that in this house" Smack smack smack. "Owiiiiiiiiiee ouch owwwwwww whaaaaaaa whannnnnn." Reagan cried like a baby as Liz gave her about six more solid swats to her already sore behind. When Liz was finished she put Reagan's legs down and told her too stay put.

She then walked to the bathroom and returned with a damp washrag. Liz washed off Reagan's private area, and her butt. Then spoke "We will have to shave this when I give you your bath later it will cause you to get rashes." A still sniffling and freshly spanked Reagan did not say a word. Liz went through her drawer finding a pair of thick cotton panties that Reagan had not had on in years. They had pictures of little bunnies on them one of her fathers girlfriends had bought them and some others like them for her sixteenth birthday.

Reagan stepped into the panties and Liz pulled them up she then removed the nightgown Reagan was wearing and slipped a t-shirt on her. "We will get you dressed after I get some breakfast in you sweetheart."

Reagan ate the bacon and eggs Liz made for her and then was told she was not leaving the table until she finished her glass of milk. When she had Liz wiped her face and hands and removed the stupid bib she had put on Reagan. She then took Reagan by the hand and walked her back to her bedroom. She dressed Reagan in a pair of jeans, and some socks and tennis shoes to go along with the t-shirt she was already wearing. She then told Reagan too report too the office. I am sure Ms Roberts has some work for you to do. With a light pat on Reagan's bottom she sent the girl on her way.

Reagan walked to the office, as she entered she was greeted by Ms Roberts with a warm smile. "Well Huh are you ready to go to work. " Reagan said she was and smiled back. Reagan spent the morning editing Ms Roberts newest book. Not that they needed it much. Her grammar and punctuation was perfect for the most part. Ms Roberts had told Reagan to correct anything that was wrong.

Reagan finished her first assignment quickly and Ms Roberts reviewed it. "I am glad to see they told the truth your work is excellent little girl" Reagan said thank you cringing once again at the reference to little girl. Reagan then did some filing, and began answering some correspondence for Ms Roberts. She got a great number of letters, from fans requesting advice pictures or asking Ms Roberts to do a speaking date.

Reagan would read the letters out loud and then Ms Roberts would tell her what she wanted to do. Reagan would then compose the letter print it and Ms Roberts would read and sign it. This took up the rest of the morning until lunch

"Well that's enough work for today dear I told Liz not to make lunch. I am taking you out to lunch and then we will do some shopping. Now you go potty and wash your face and hands. Then I will fix your hair and we will be off, what you are wearing is fine." Reagan did as she was told.

She was sitting on the toilet just finishing a poop when Liz walked in. "How are we doing in here sweetheart?" Reagan was embarrassed, to be caught sitting on the toilet with a messy behind and blushed. "I am fine Ms Liz just finishing up, is Ms Roberts waiting on me I did not mean to take so long." 

Liz smiled. "She is changing her clothes. She asked me to check on you. If you are finished stand up and bend over dear and I will clean you up." Reagan knew better than to disobey she stood up spread her legs a bit and bent over. Ms Liz took the toilet paper and wiped her behind, like a person would four year old's.

"Ok all done honey, now wash your hands and I will fix your hair." Reagan washed her hands then sat on the bed while Ms Liz brushed her hair and placed it in a ponytail. She then was sent to join Ms Roberts who she found waiting for her in the hallway.

"We will be home around six Liz, enjoy your soaps and we will see you then" Ms Roberts opened the passenger door of her Lincoln Town Car and motioned for Reagan to get in. When Reagan did Ms Roberts buckled the girls seat belt. Then closed the door and walked to the other side and got behind the wheel.

They had lunch at Applebee's and Reagan really enjoyed the shrimp basket she ordered. She was a bit embarrassed when she was finished and Ms Roberts took a wet wipe and did her face and hands right at the table. She then asked Reagan in a loud voice if she needed to go potty before they headed to the mall. Reagan certainly did not want to have and accident. "Yes Ma'am maybe I better " Ms Roberts took Reagan by the hand and off they went to the ladies room.

Later as they were riding to the mall, Reagan thought to herself at least she let me do my business in private. Once at the mall Reagan asked, "So what are you shopping for Ms Roberts and how can I help you." Ms Roberts just smiled "We are here to buy you a brand new wardrobe my dear. I don't care for most of the clothes you have and sense you are to be traveling with me I want you dressed properly for a girl your age."

Hours later as they were headed home those words still rang out in Reagan's head. A girl your age, everything that had been purchased and it was a lot Reagan thought would be more appropriate for a ten year old than a woman of twenty one.

When they got back and were carrying things into Reagan's room. It became crystal clear to Reagan that all of her clothes were gone. Liz helped her hang up and put away all of her new things.

Commenting on how pretty everything was Liz told Reagan where too put all of her new toys as well.

Later that night Liz bathed Reagan and shaved her as she had promised. The last of Reagan's womanhood was now down the drain, so to speak. Reagan endured the whole thing while she fiddled with some bath toys and let her mind wander.

Reagan did not say a word as Liz once again placed her in a thick diaper and plastic pants for bed. It was supposed to cool off tonight Liz explained as she had Reagan step into her new footed sleeper. Liz left the room for a moment telling Reagan she could play with her toys or watch TV for a few more minutes.

Reagan sat on the floor on her diapered butt and began messing around with a Barbie doll. She removed the dolls clothes and put another outfit on it. A more childish out fit, when the doll complained Reagan spanked it, with her finger.

Before she new it Liz returned to the room, she was carrying a baby bottle of warm milk. "Please Ms Liz I am not a baby please don't make me drink that I know you can but please don't." Ms Liz sat down on the bed and patted the bed beside her. Reagan new that she meant for her to sit there and did so without hesitation. She had made her argument, now she would just have to see what happened.

"Reagan no one thinks you are a baby little girl. But you are still very young and need people just like me and Ms Roberts, to care for you. The bottle is simply too help you sleep." She then pulled Reagan over and cradled her in her arms before offering her the nipple. Reagan still hesitated taking it at least until she saw the stern look in Ms Liz eyes. Reagan took the nipple and began nursing. Ms Liz smiled at her and adjusted the bottle to make it easier for Reagan.

Soon Reagan was tucked in bed and snuggling her teddy half in and half out of dreamland. Ms Roberts walked in checked her bed, then leaned over and kissed the girl on the cheek. Softly she said "You are quite the project little girl, but I am beginning to love you so much." Reagan did not say a word. She knew the lady thought she was sleeping, moments later thinking about what Ms Roberts said she was.

Reagan ch5

Reagan awoke the next morning; once again she could tell her diaper was very wet. Not long after she woke up Liz entered the room, and changed her out of the diaper and into a pair of the thick cotton panties with prints on them, that Ms Roberts had bought her. She then put a t-shirt on her with Looney toons pictures on it.

She was then taken to the kitchen bibbed and fed French toast for breakfast. The breakfast was delicious and Reagan said so but once again Liz insisted that she finish her milk. Reagan did as she was told even though she had never cared much for milk.

Not even bothering to dress Reagan she sent the girl to the office to join Ms Roberts. Reagan spent the morning doing some filing and some more correspondence. "Uhhhhhh Ms Roberts I think I need to go and use the bathroom if that would be ok." Ms Roberts took Reagan by the hand and led her to the nearest bathroom. She pulled down Reagan's panties and told her to call when she was finished.

Reagan peed and did her morning business. Then reluctantly called for Ms Roberts, Reagan did not want another spanking, and was trying to be on her best behavior. Ms Roberts came in and wiped her hinny, and then they returned to work.

By lunchtime Ms Roberts announced that they were finished for the day, and Reagan could have the afternoon off. She told Reagan that she had to go and play bridge with her friends.

After lunch Reagan asked Liz if she could go for a walk around the neighborhood. Liz smiled and then dressed Reagan in a yellow sun suit. "Reagan you can walk for a mile in a circle without crossing a street. You will even have a chance to visit a beautiful park. It is one o clock now I expect you back here by three for your nap. If you cross a street dear I will know it and so will your hinny."

Reagan understood what Liz was saying and promised she would mind. Reagan was so very grateful to have some free time she did not even care how she was dressed.

Reagan walked aimlessly until she reached the park. She then found herself checking the park out. Reagan stopped for a while to swing on a swing. It did not bother her at all as she watched Mommies pushing their children in the other swings. Simply put Reagan was relaxing.

Reagan then went to check out a soccer game. The people playing were mostly Reagan's age, well at least from sixteen too twenty-one. There were both girls and boys playing. Reagan sat down on the grass and watched.

A few minutes later, a young man about twenty walked up to Reagan. He was gorgeous the girl thought to herself about six two, and a body like a Greek god. "Hi there we are a person short would you like to join us." Reagan had starred in high school on the soccer team and was glad to join in the game.

She played her heart out, scoring two goals and helped her team to victory. After a short celebration she realized she was late. She was over a mile from the house and had only five minutes until her curfew. Reagan made her apologies and started to head for home. Just then the god stopped her "Hi again my name is Matt what's yours?" Reagan was in a hurry now "Listen my name is Reagan and I will see you again sometime, right now I am late for and appointment."

Reagan then turned and started to jog towards home. As she did she realized that not only was she late but she had a definite need to pee. Halfway home still jogging, Reagan stopped clutched her privates and felt herself wetting her sun suit and panties. Reagan began to cry; she knew that now she was really in for it when she got home.

A very embarrassed Reagan entered the house, Liz was waiting in the hallway. "Where have you been little girl and what in the world have you done to yourself. " Reagan began pleading immediately " I am so sorry Ms Liz I was playing soccer in the park and lost track of time, then I had a accident on the way home. Please don't spank me I did not mean to be bad." Reagan then began to cry.

Liz walked to the girl and hugged her "baby no one is going to spank you. You are only a couple of minutes late, calm down lets get you diapered and ready for your nap."

A few minutes later Reagan was nursing a bottle on her own and drifted off to sleep. She was after all exhausted from the soccer game.

About ninety minutes later, she woke up. It was Ms Roberts that came to check on her. The woman helped her up then began removing her diaper. It was what happened next that shocked Reagan. Ms Roberts wiped her clean with a baby wipe and then began diapering her with a disposable diaper with poo bear on the front.

"Please Ms It wont happen again it was and accident I tried so hard to make it home."

Ms Roberts smiled at the girl "little one maybe you are just not ready for big girl panties I think a diaper is more appropriate for now."

Reagan ch6

Reagan spent the next few days diapered full time. She also was regularly getting a bottle at both naptime and bedtime. She spent her mornings working with Ms Roberts and her afternoons either playing in her room with her toys, or playing games on the computer. She had often been given the opportunity to return to the park for her soccer games, but she was not doing that wearing a diaper.

Reagan wanted very much to see Matt again but she could not bring herself to do it. Reagan main concern was the up coming trip she was too take with Ms Roberts. It was a autograph signing trip five cities in five days. How in the world thought Reagan was she going to do this wearing a diaper.

Two days before the trip, Ms Roberts told Reagan that she needed to talk with her. "Young lady I think we need to try once again to daytime potty train you. I have purchased some disposable training panties for you along with training potty. Does this please you little one."

Reagan was not sure how to answer potty training potty chairs. "Yes Ma'am I would like that opportunity very much." Reagan cringed when she saw her new training panties. They were all in baby prints with things like Barney, Sesame street characters, Poo Bear, and even the little mermaid on the front. There was also several pair of wonder woman panties. The potty chair was pink and the shape of a duck. It had Reagan's name on the side of it.

Once back in the trainers at least during the day Reagan managed to keep herself dry at least two thirds of the time. She was not sure if these were normal stress accidents or just spending so much time in diapers. She hated her humiliating trips to her potty chair, but overall she thought it was better than diapers.

Just as they were leaving for the trip the last thing that was packed was Reagan's potty-chair in a duffel bag.

They did five cities in five days. To tell the truth most of the time Reagan was bored. Ms Roberts signed autographs while Reagan sat and watched. Her accidents remained about the same. She did get to eat in several wonderful restaurants one was owned by Emerald Lagasse from TV. The food there was a bit spicy for Reagan's taste.

When the trip was over Reagan reflected that she had some fun but most of it was very boring. When they returned home, Ms Roberts dived full force in her new book. Reagan was busy most mornings doing the editing.

At home Reagan spent as much time in diapers as she did trainers. She realized that her accidents were becoming more frequent and did not argue. Reagan simply looked forward everyday to her time, the time she spent playing with her toys and on the computer. Reagan smiled as summer finally came.

Reagan ch7

Reagan was sitting on her training potty, doing her morning business, in the living room when the doorbell rang. Liz who had been watching Reagan seemed to be surprised. "Who the heck would that be this early on a Saturday morning?" Reagan looked at the clock it was just past nine. Reagan figured as much she had been up about and hour having just finished her breakfast.

Liz opened the door " can I help you young man?" The young boy about Reagan's age stammered as he spoke. Hi my name is Matt, does a girl by the name of Reagan live here"

"Yes boy she does do you know our Reagan?"

"Not really ma'am but we have met we played soccer together once. I was hoping I could get her too play with our team today. We are playing our cross-town rivals and we are short a player. Reagan is a great player and we could really use her help."

Reagan could hear the whole conversation, from her position sitting on her training potty. She was terrified that Liz might let Matt in and he would see her. She started to run to her room, but knew she would get blistered if she left the potty.

Liz smiled at Matt what a cute boy she thought, just what Reagan needs she thought. " Matt, Reagan is indisposed at the moment. What time is this game?"

Matt smiled "its at one o clock ma'am. Should last about two hours."

"Fine, I will see that she is there. Can't have Reagan letting down the neighborhood, besides she needs the exercise and the sunlight."

Matt smiled "thank you ma'am thank you very much. I will look forward to it then." Matt then turned and headed down the steps.

Reagan had a sorrow puss look on her face as Liz walked back in the room. "Now wipe that silly pouty face off young lady before I give you something to pout about are you finished." Reagan nodded that she was then obeyed Liz signal and stood up bending over and spreading her legs to be wiped.

As Liz was cleaning her bottom Reagan spoke up. "Liz I really don't want to play soccer today I don't feel that good." Liz finished and gave Reagan a little smack on the butt for effect. "owwwwww"

"Young lady you are playing and that's that I gave the young man my word by the way he is quite adorable. Now not another word or your going over my lap."

Just then Ms Roberts made her presents known in the room. "I think it's a wonderful idea Liz we should all go, the sunshine and fresh air will do us two old broads some good."

Reagan knew her last chance for reprieve had just spoken. Liz took her by the hand and led her to her bedroom to be diapered. She placed Reagan on the changing table Ms Roberts had installed then rubbed lotion between her legs and on her bottom slid a diaper with Kermit the frog and ms piggy on the front under her butt. Reagan wondered where Ms Roberts was finding these babyish thick disposable diapers for her. Liz dusted her with powder then taped it shut. She gave Reagan a kiss on the cheek and helped her down off the table.

"Ok sweetie you go play I still have a little work to do around here this morning."

Reagan walked over to the corner of the room sat down on the floor and began playing with her dolls.

She was certain that her life ended today when Matt would surely see the bulge and figure out she was diapered.

Reagan ch8

Ms Roberts dressed in some casual clothes told Liz she was going out for a while. She then went to kiss Reagan goodbye. "Now baby girl it will be fine, Matt said you were a wonderful player, just play with your toys and I will be back later. "

Reagan tried to manage a smile, then returned her attention to her ever-growing collection of Barbie dolls. It seemed like every time Ms Roberts went out she brought Reagan a new doll or several new outfits. She also now had the Barbie dollhouse and even Barbie's corvette.

Reagan played with her toys; until she became bored then after asking Ms Liz for a diaper change she logged onto her computer, and messaged with some friends on Yahoo.

It was about eleven thirty when Ms Roberts returned. "Hi sweetie I have some presents for you." She then showed Reagan a pair of proper soccer shoes, some green soccer shorts and a white soccer t-shirt to match. She even got Reagan some calf high soccer socks. Reagan was surprised and very happy. Then stunned when Ms Roberts handed her soccer Barbie.

"Thank you Ms Roberts this is very kind of you. I am sorry I made such a fuss about playing a part of me really wants too."

Ms Roberts smiled "I am glad honey, something I wanted to mention to you for when you introduce me too your friends. I think you should refer to me as Aunt Amanda, as a matter of fact I would prefer it if you called me that anyway."

Reagan only thought about this for a moment. It would explain a lot and she knew it. Besides she liked the idea of thinking of Ms Roberts as the Aunt she did not have. "Ok Aunt Amanda that is fine with me."

Soon Reagan and Aunt Amanda had there lunch, then Aunt Amanda changed Reagan's diaper and began dressing her for the game. She put some plastic panties on over Amanda's diaper then her new shorts, the t-shirt and her socks on her. Reagan smiled as she put her new shoes on her.

Reagan was suddenly excited about the game. She was certain that they would find out about her diapers then again it would be after or during Reagan kicking a little ass.

Liz, Aunt Amanda and Reagan showed up to the game with fifteen minutes to start. Matt came running up smiling carrying a jersey with Reagan's name on it. This neighborhood took their soccer seriously. Liz took Reagan back in the car and switched the shirts while Aunt Amanda introduced herself too Matt.

Before she knew it Reagan took her position on the field and the game began It was incredibly hard fought neither team wanting to give and inch. Reagan scored the first goal with a header. Then a lad from the other team scored with two minutes to go in the game. Matthew told Reagan the guy that scored was and All American his freshman year in college, just home for a visit.

One of Reagan's teammates caused a foul and the other team got the ball back. It was now one minute left in the game and Reagan asked to guard the All American. Matt just simply nodded.

The All Americans name was Scotty and he smiled when he saw Reagan was guarding him. He knew she could play but certainly she was no match for him. "Should you not be home playing with your doll babies little girl" He snickered.

Reagan just smiled "oh there is always time for that later right now I have to take your arrogant ass down a notch or two." Reagan could not help but hope Ms Liz or Aunt Amanda did not hear her choice of words.

As Reagan suspected the ball did not come in directly to Scotty but was soon passed to him. He was so arrogant he was sloppy. Reagan got half a step on him and stole the ball. She quickly passed it to Matt and ran full speed ahead. Before she knew it Matt passed her the ball he simply knew it was Reagan's score to make.

Scotty got between her and the goal, Reagan could sense panic in his eyes. She gave him the slightest little head fake you ever saw. Faking him right out of his jock strap. Reagan then scoredddddddddd!!!!!!!!!

Reagan soon found her wet diapered butt being carried off the field by her teammates. When they finally put her down Scotty was once again standing in front of her. "Yep humility that's and important lesson to learn. Great game Reagan you're a hell of a player."

In her excitement Reagan hugged Scotty and thanked him. "So are you Scotty so are you. It seems you just underestimated girl power." Scotty nodded and went to cheer up his sulking teammates. Yelling back to Reagan "we will get you next time."

Every member of her team hugged Reagan, and then it was Matt's turn. He gave her a big bear hug before speaking. "Reagan we are all going to the Shake shop to celebrate you are the MVP will you join us."

Reagan did not know what to say. But Aunt Amanda did "She would love to Matt but first she has to go home and take some allergy medicine then I will drop her off, do you think you could make sure she gets home by six for supper."

Matt nodded, Aunt Amanda then got Reagan in the car and they headed home. Reagan's very wet diaper was removed and she was given a choice of a diaper or training pants. It did not surprise Aunt Amanda when Reagan chose a diaper. After a fresh diaper Aunt Amanda quickly dressed Reagan in a very cute purple sundress and fixed her hair in pigtails. She then drove her to the shake shop.

Aunt Amanda gave Reagan a kiss and told her to have fun stuffing a hundred dollar bill in her hand." You buy a round of soda's sweetheart Aunt Amanda is very proud of her girl. We will see you at dinner."

Reagan was more than a little nervous as she walked into the shake shop. That ended as her teammates stood up and applauded.

Reagan ch9

Reagan was enjoying herself at the shake shop. She ordered a chocolate milkshake for herself and another round for her teammates. The one thing she did not understand was that Matt was the only one not talking to her. It seemed he was intentionally ignoring her.

Reagan, chatted with her knew friends with out giving it another thought. Two could play this game she thought. Finally after forever Matt walked up to her. "We better get going Reagan if I am going to have you home by six. My cars in the shop and we are hoofing it."

"Ok" Reagan said by to her new friends and promised she would try to make next Saturdays game with Aunt Amanda's permission.

They walked quietly for a while, and then Matt finally broke the silence. "That was a great game you played Reagan. I just wish I had your talent."

"Thank you Matt for speaking to me, I did not think you wanted too. After the way you ignored me I am sorry you got stuck walking me home. I think my Aunt made a mistake and thought you liked me or something."

"I do like you Reagan, at least I think I do. Its just I am not sure how to deal with a few things."

"Wow Matt what took you so long, so I have a need to wear diapers if that turns you off I can walk myself home."

Matt stopped walking and had a stunned look on his face. "Diapers I had no idea, I meant dealing with the fact that I like a girl who is not only drop dead gorgeous, but can kick my butt at soccer."

Reagan was now the one stunned, and she was blushing. She could also see Matt was starring at her butt. "Hey quit looking at my butt it feels huge enough already."

Matt tried to regain is composure. " I really had no idea Reagan and you certainly cant tell by looking. Why?"

Now it was Reagan's turn to gather her. She had learned a lot of humility since living with Aunt Amanda, and she was very embarrassed but knew she needed to answer.

I started having nighttime and daytime accidents Aunt Amanda thought it would be best."

"uhhhhhhh does she like change you and stuff."

Just then Reagan spotted the walkway to her house.

"That's none of your bees wax silly." Reagan then ran towards the house. Looking back over her shoulder once to speak. "Call me"

Reagan ch10

It had been a couple of days since Reagan had walked home with Matt. She spent her mornings staying busy working for Aunt Amanda. Usually now just wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. Honestly Reagan was no longer embarrassed about her baby treatment. She often sucked on her pacifier while working at her computer.

Never the less everyday, by noon Aunt Amanda told Reagan she was done for the day. Reagan ate her lunch and then quickly went to either play with her toys or go on the computer and talk with her friends.

Liz was changing Reagan's diaper when the phone rang. Liz answered it then told whoever was there to hold for a moment. She then finished taping Reagan's diaper shut and handed Reagan the phone.

"Hello"

"Hi Reagan its Matt how is it going.

"Oh Hi Matt so you finally found my number."

"Hey hey be cool I had your number I finally got the guts to call give a guy a break, I did not think it went so well the last time we were together."

"Oh Matt we were together you mean the other day when you were forced to walk me home."

"Reagan I was not forced I wanted to walk you home I wanted to be with you. Gee you don't let up do you."

Reagan giggles "no Matt I guess I don't, ok I will give you a break why are you calling?"

Matt takes a deep breath, which Reagan clearly hears on the phone. "Well I wanted to ask you out some friends of mine, mostly our soccer team mates are having a party this Friday I was wondering if you would like to be my date."

Reagan thought for a second before she answered. "You sure you want to date a girl who can kick your butt at soccer and has to wear diapers?"

"Listen, I could care less that you have to wear diapers, and I am learning to deal with the fact you can kick my butt at soccer, you want to go to the party or not?"

Reagan grinned "well what type of party is it Matt. I don't think Aunt Amanda is going to let me go to a beer bust or and orgy."

Matt shook his head Reagan was trying his patients. "Reagan I don't know if I told you but my Dad is the pastor at the church you attend. Most of my friends are members. There will be no alcohol or orgies at this party do you want to go or not?"

Reagan once again giggled "well sure I would like to go will I have to walk again?"

Matt shrugged his shoulders in frustration "no you will not have to walk, I got my car fixed and maybe even I can borrow my Dad's BMW."

Reagan laughed out loud "I see Pastors do pretty well around here."

Matt was about too loose it, "Reagan my Dad is also President of the local bank. Gee do you want to go out or not."

Reagan laughed and Matt could hear her. "So what do you do Matt and how old are you anyway?"

Matt was embarrassed to answer, "I am twenty four and I work at the bank as a loan officer. Yeah I work for my Daddy so shoot me."

Reagan was enjoying herself very much. But the truth had to come out. "Ok Matt so you are a Daddies boy I don't have a problem with that. As for our date I have to ask Aunt Amanda how about you call me tomorrow?"

Matt once again shook his head "ok so you wear diapers and I am a Daddies boy, ok I guess we understand each other, I will call you tomorrow bye bye." With that said Matt hung up the phone.

Touché thought Reagan; she was really beginning to like this boy. Just then Liz walked in the room "Ok sweetie time for your nap, do you need a diaper change first."

Regan ch11

Regan waited till the next morning after breakfast to ask Aunt Amanda about her attending the party.

"I wondered when you would get around to asking me dear."

Regan shook her head "How did you know Aunt Amanda."

Lol "I was talking with Matt's mom we are good friends it seems all that young man does is talk about you."

"He is twenty four years old does he still live with his parents?"

Aunt Amanda smiled "Most kids do around here until they are married and mind them too. Matt is a fine young man but in his parents eyes he is no more grown up than you are little girl in mine. Although you have grown up a great deal since coming to stay with me."

Reagan was confused by this "Aunt Amanda most of the time you and Liz treat me like and I act like a baby how is that growing up."

"Reagan ask yourself how you used to treat people and how you do now. Is there any question that your manners have improved and you are not a nicer person for it."

"I guess your right but if I am not a nicer person I find I have a hard time sitting."

Aunt Amanda smiled "true love but ask yourself when was the last time Liz or myself spanked you?"

Reagan thought about this for a second it had been a while.

"Reagan no work for us today I already told Matt's mom to tell him you would go. How about we hit the Mall and find my baby girl a dress for the party."

"That sounds fine Aunt Amanda as long as it is not a baby girl dress." Reagan then giggled.

"You may pick the dress out yourself honey as long as I approve fair enough."

Reagan smiled "Now young lady how about I change that diaper and get you dressed."

Reagan ch12

Reagan stood in the corner, rubbing her very sore hinny. Her nerves about the party tonight had gotten too her and she had lipped off too Liz. Liz in turn blistered her hinny good and stuck her standing on a towel in the corner. Too Reagan's embarrassment she had peed a bit while crying and doing her little dance in the corner. While her bottom was still really stinging.

Reagan now just wanted Liz to let her out of the corner so she could apologize. She also hoped that Liz would not make a big deal about her wetting the towel. She was trying to talk Aunt Amanda into letting her wear her trainers tonight. Then suddenly Reagan had a fright. Maybe because she was naughty Aunt Amanda would not let her go at all.

Reagan began to sniffle softly again until she heard someone coming up behind her. She did not dare look to see who it was until she was released.

Liz smiled "well little girl have you got anything you want to say for yourself."

Reagan turned and faced Liz; she was naked as a jaybird but could have cared less. "Yes Ma'am I want to apologize I have been nervous about the party all day and I guess it got to me and I lipped off please forgive me and don't make me stay home from the party." In saying this Reagan began to tear up a bit.

"Don't be silly girl of course you are going to your party. I just came to get you ready so your Aunt Amanda could take you to get your hair done. I am not at all sure we want to let you risk the party in just your trainers though."

Liz took Reagan by the hand and took her in the bathroom. She had her stand in the tub while she took a washcloth and washed the girl's privates and her legs where she had peed on herself. She then picked her up and carried her to the changing table Aunt Amanda had recently installed in her room.

Liz offered Reagan her pacifier, which she happily took. Then began to rub her privates and very gently her bottom with cooling baby lotion. It felt wonderful thought Reagan on her aching behind. Liz then slid a diaper under her and dusted her with powder before taping her diaper shut. It was then that Reagan noticed she was wearing a new brand of diapers that had girlish and babyish motifs on the front.

"Where did you get these Liz they are very cute."

"Never mind you, " said Liz as she dressed Reagan in some yellow shorts and a yellow top, with a ducky on the front. She then brushed her hair into a ponytail and put some sandals on her.

Liz handed Reagan her diaper bag, and gave her a gentle pat on the butt. "Hurry now dear your Aunt Amanda is waiting." Still sucking her pacifier Amanda skipped down the hall and found her Aunt reading something.

"There you are Reagan, sit down for a moment honey I want to talk to you about something." Reagan tossed a pillow on the floor by Aunt Amanda and sat on it. Aunt Amanda smiled at her as she did.

"Liz gave it too you pretty good huh." Reagan simply nodded.

"I deserved it Aunt Amanda it was my mouth again. Is that what you wanted to talk about."

"No dear not at all, you have been punished for that and I have no doubt already apologized to Liz.

Aunt Amanda handed Reagan the paper, Sweetie you know I love you very much, and think of you as my very own daughter. This would make it official if you sign it under where I signed it then I can adopt you."

Reagan could feel the tears once again welling up in her eyes. "Would that make you my real Mommy?" Reagan was really crying now. Aunt Amanda reached down and pulled the girl up to her lap. Hugging her and holding her tight as she offered her the pacifier that Liz had pinned to her shirt.

"Yes dear it does do you think you would like me as your Mommy?"

Reagan struggled with the words between her tears and her pacifier it was hard to speak. "Yeth oh yeth pwease more than anything in the world. Pwease where do I sign."

Aunt Amanda showed the girl where to sign her name and it was done. "Well sweetie you ready to go and get your hair done now."

Reagan smiled as if she had waited to say this forever. "Yeth Mommy Weagan ready." They both giggled at Reagan trying to talk through her pacifier.

It was almost three years to the day of Regan's adoption. That Matt and she were married.

Reagan never regained her bladder control. She and Matt lived with her Mommy for a couple of years. Matt still worked for his Daddy and Reagan of course for Mommy who was still writing books.

Amanda of course took charge of Matthew the same as she had Reagan. He was twenty-six years old and not immune to a trip over either Amanda's or Liz lap no more than Reagan was.

Reagan had also taken a couple of trips over her new Mother In Laws lap even before they were married.

Reagan and Matt had two baby girls and finally got their own house. It turned out Liz insisted on going with them. Reagan spends most of her days playing with her daughters in their playground or the girl's nursery. That is until Auntie Liz says naptime. Reagan still hates that, but trust me she minds.

the end

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...