LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Thoughts Becoming A Bit Of An Obsession

I have been a member of this site for some time now and I have read a lot of things and seen members come and go. I have a loving girlfriend with which I share my wants to take care of a babygirl, and she is very open to new things. In fact we try new things all the time. :wub::D:angel_not:

However, I am concerned that what was once a fun thing to do over a long weekend is turning into a secretive lifestyle which will harm my relationship with my girlfriend, and our relationship as a couple to others. (Right now no one knows of or suspects our AB/Daddy relationship.) :(

My girlfriend and I wish to continue exploring the AB/Daddy relationship. We don't wish to give it up yet. We are a young couple and she is finishing up school and I just started my first "real" job.

Has anyone had this problem before? If so, how did you deal with it?

If you need more description of my problem, please post and I will be more than willing to clarify.

I think it just goes back to that old saying, "everything in moderation". Some weekends you play daddy and baby. Other weekends you think up some other fun way to spend the time. Chances are that if you only do the daddy/baby thing that over time you'll both start to get a little bored. Just like if you had your favourite food every single day it wouldn't be so special. It could be just that this is still a relatively new and exciting part of your relationship and so you're more focused on it. I wouldn't worry about it just yet. And most people don't share their ab relationships with people outside of their partners, so the fact that no one knows about it isn't likely to affect their relationships with you. I'm betting they have their own secrets that you dont' know about, too.

I am a little concerned because my gf and I have a long distance relationship right now, since I work in a different state than she goes to college in. It makes talking the on the phone one of our main forms of communication. It is not just like something we do on the weekends necessarily. It has become a bit more as of late, since she has started wearing almost full-time and using her diapers occasionally (she doesn't wish to become incontinent, but enjoys being wet).

Hi LilX, I concur with everything Pipsqueak said, very sound advice IMO. I have always stated that this lifestyle does not easily let one go and I believe balance is the key to making it work. Since this relationship is currently long distance, I don't see any reason to be concerned about indulging too much. One can easily understand you two wanting to take advantage of your limited time together, but it wouldn't hurt to romance her as an adult on occasion either. Best of luck to you both! I know how hard it is to have a long distance relationship, been there many times...

You said she was open to other stuff. I would suggest you explore other fetishes that don't incorporate diapers. There are a lot more deserts at the buffet than just diapers; you'd be killing your taste buds by going back for the same dish.

great point

i agree, and here are some suggestions of other role playing ideas french maid, school girl, or bad cop

and you can combine things to. say like she dresses up as a school girl and accidentally wets herself. then you have to put her back in diapers

just a few ideas to help you out.

Best of luck with the two of you