LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Beginnings. By Kenk7US

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

NEW BEGINNINGS

Kari was a little sad having left her friends and school behind her. Kari's grandfather had sold the auto parts manufacturing plant he owned to Ford Motor Company for Twelve Million Dollars. Kari knew they're leaving Michigan made since,the cold weather was hard on her Grandfathers arthritis, and south Florida would allow him to play golf year round. The eighteen year old Kari just hated to have to change schools her senior year. It was not like they had any family in Michigan, Kari's parents had died when she was a baby, and grandma had been gone five years.

They were almost to the Florida border, and it was getting late. Grandfather said they were less than three hours from their new home, and he wanted to keep going. Kari was half asleep when she heard the tires squealing, opening her eyes, just as their Lincoln Town Car went through the railing.

The nurse looked down at the small girl, in the hospital bed, she looked so tiny and helpless. She had been transferred to this South Florida hospital. This very morning by her late grandfathers attorney. As the nurse scanned the young girls chart it was hard to believe she was eighteen years old. The chart said, that she was four foot an eleven inches tall and ninety-three pounds, but she looked much smaller. The blonde haired, green-eyed little girl was adorable; her beauty just glowed from her. The nurse brushed away a tear as she remembered the girl was in a coma, and it was unknown if she would ever wake up. Patients who were in a coma this long sometimes did not. It had already been two weeks, and the doctors said all they could do was wait and see.

Six weeks had passed since the accident as the sun came up that, warm august morning. The hospital staff had just about given up on Kari recovering. There were even discussions about moving the girl to a sanitarium. Just moments after the sun came up so did she. The room was dark and Kari was unsure where she was, and she tried to sit up but couldn't. She lay there and tried to get her bearings, she saw she was wearing a hospital gown, and felt something thick between her legs. She reached down to feel what it was, and her eyes opened wide! What in the world was she doing wearing a diaper.

Kari fell back to sleep and stayed that way till she felt a nurse lifting her legs. Opening her eyes Kari spoke. "what do you think you are doing." the nurse pulled the wet diaper off Keri and all most fainted. "Oh my you are awake oh how wonderful." The nurse unsure of what to do next began cleaning Keri's diaper area rubbed her with baby lotion and placed a fresh diaper under her." Nurse I do not know why I'm was wearing a diaper but I assure you I don't need one." The nurse just smiled and powdered her bottom and taped the diaper in place. "Sweetheart don't you worry about a thing I will be right back."

A few days later Keri was getting better, she was still being fed baby food, but she could sit and stand by herself. She was also able to walk if she held someone's hand or used a walker. The doctors had told her that her grandfather was dead, which made her very sad. She was told that she was recovered from all other injuries but one. Kari was incontinent, her bladder was injured and she had lost her control. It was simple she could feel when she had to pee, but as soon as she knew she was peeing. Kari hated only the diaper changes worse than she hated the diapers. The baby food she was being given for her sensitive stomach did not help her self-image either. Every nurse on the ward treated her like a baby no matter how she complained. If she was not being bibbed or diapered she was being bathed or sat on the potty to go poo poo. The way they baby talked her alone drove her nuts. They also made her have a bottle at nap-time and bedtime if she did not drink it on her own they would place her in their lap and nurse her. She could not wait to get out of this place. As she thought about it she wondered what was to happen to her then.

Kari's attorney explained a lot to her right before she was to get out of the hospital. Basically every thing was paid for, Kari had credit cards, check cards, maid and laundry service paid for. Kari probably had too much spending money for and eighteen year old girl. The only problem he could see was school. It seemed Kari was required to finish high school and college if she was to gain control of her trust at twenty-five. The public school would not take her because of her age and her diapered condition. She could go to adult high school but if she chose that she would not be able to get her drivers license till she was twenty-one. It seems the adult school did not offer drivers training. The best option it seemed was a private school for girls. It had a bus service diaper changing facilities and the best academic record in the area. Kari had always been keen on a driver's license, so she asks if she could still get in the all girls school. The attorney said it was all arranged, and he would show her the school and introduce her to the principal tomorrow on her way to her new home.

Kari was in a great mood the next morning. Even having to make poo poo for the nurse, being bathed, and getting a fresh diaper change one more time. The attorney had seen that she had some of her own clothes to wear. She was wearing a t-shirt jeans and tennis shoes. The jeans fit fine over her diaper, as Kari had lost some weight while she had been here. Daniel Kari's grandfather's and now her attorney had been very nice. It seemed his daughter had graduated from the same school that Kari was to attend. The pretty blonde primped with her hair while she waited for him to come and get her. She was very excited to finally be free of the babying and the hospital.

Kari did not fight hugging and kissing all the nurses goodbye. She new they had only been doing their jobs. The truth was they were very nice to her, with the exception of treating her like she was two. Never the less she was very grateful as she climbed in the front seat of Daniels Mercedes.

The Sarah Hart School for girls, looked like a big park, with old gothic style buildings. It was not at all like the schools Kari was used to. As Kari and Daniel walked in the main building and headed for the principals office. After Daniel talked to the receptionist and a short wait they were  shown into the principal's office. The lady that entered the room was not what Kari expected at all. She was a tall brunette in a tailored business suit and entered the room with a big smile. "Hi you must be Kari I am Victoria Wiggins aren't you a cute little thing." She sat behind the big desk and started to explain the rules of the school. She talked about the school uniform and curriculum and the high academic standards of the school. Kari did not sweat any of this as she had always made straight A's. Then Ms. Wiggins turned her attention to the school discipline code. She mentioned things like smoking and drugs, back talking, skipping all the usual. Then her next statement startled Kari, "girls at Sarah Hart understand that breaking the rules results in red sore bottoms." Daniel smiled and Kari blushed "do you mean spankings I thought they were illegal." Kari said. Not when the parents sign a liability waiver said Ms Wiggins. By the way she asked "who is in charge of Kari away from the school". Daniel said that since Kari was eighteen he felt she could take care of herself. Kari nodded in agreement. Ms. Wiggins spoke "not and attend this school she can't, come back and talk to me when the child has a proper governess."

Daniel asked Kari to wait outside while he talked to Ms Wiggins. Not that long from the hospital and being used to doing as she was told, she gave Daniel a strange look and excused herself. Daniel came out a few minutes later. He told Kari that what Ms Wiggins said was final either he hired her a governess of it was Adult High for her. Kari at first opted for adult high till she was reminded about the driving thing. Confused Kari listened as Daniel explained that Ms Wiggins had given him a number for a service that specialized in governesses. They continued to talk as he drove from the school.

Over lunch they explored all the options, it seemed Daniel liked the idea of a governess. He had his concerns with Kari on her own and he did not mind telling her. Kari had her own concerns and having some lady bossing her around was not on her priority list. Then again getting a car and a license was right at the top. After a while Daniel convinced her that it was for the best. To be completely honest Kari was not all that excited about living alone anyway. She of course would never admit that to Daniel. While he picked up his cell phone to call the service, Kari suggested that he call Ms Wiggins. Daniel smiled and said he had already told her he would talk you into it. Kari just laughed and said she was going to the ladies room, drawing a strange look from Daniel. Hey Kari thought to herself a gal needs a dry diaper now and then.

New Beginnings ch2

When they had left the restaurant Daniel convince Kari to stay with him, and his wife till he found her a governess. Kari really liked Ellen, Daniel's wife quite a bit. She did not tend to baby Kari like other people did. She did insist on changing Kari's diapers. Ellen simply said it was easier and she did not want Kari getting a rash while in her care. Kari did not mind really, changing her own diaper was a pain. Kari had a hard time getting them on the right anyway. Soon she would be in her new home, Daniel and Ms Wiggins were interviewing potential governesses this very afternoon.

It had been a couple of days since Daniel had come home so excited with the news. It seemed he was very thrilled about his and Ms Wiggins choice for Kari's governess. As they rode in his Mercedes towards the condo Kari thought about her new governess. All she really new was that she had ten years experience, was thirty five years old, and her name was Angela Rogers. Ms Rogers had requested some time and money to get things ready for Kari. That fact was what worried Kari the most.

Kari was surprised, no stunned as she stood before Angela Rodgers. This woman was over six feet tall and although not fat very big boned. Kari had never seen a woman so beautiful and yet so big. She had long red hair. Large breasts, and a figure like an hourglass. She reminded Kari of a Amazon, or that warrior princess what's her name on TV. Introductions took place the normal small talk. Angela mentioned how cute and adorable Kari was and told her to call her Angie. They both said goodbye to Daniel, and Angie closed the door She turned to Kari and said " ok honey lets check babies diaper.

Less than and hour before Kari had felt like a teenager. After her diaper change she felt like a baby. It was the worst experience of her still young life. Angie had picked her up and carried her on her hip to the nursery. Yep thought Kari that was the only way to describe her room. It was pink everywhere with a crib changing table, and even a dam rocking horse. Everything was baby prints and fluff, the room and crib were full of stuffed animals. There was even a large overflowing toy box in the corner. Kari was laid on the changing table and her jeans removed. Then Angie removed her diaper and began cooing to her. " Such a cute baby girl awwwww " it was horrible. She lifted her legs with one hand and began cleaning Kari's diaper area. That was when Kari snapped "quit treating me like a baby she screamed' Angie ignored her and started applying baby lotion to her bottom. Then placing two thick cloth diapers under her Kari spoke again 'why don't you listen to me you bitch". Angie listened raising Kari's legs in the air and smacking her bare behind several times. Kari began crying and Angie stuck a pacifier in her mouth and began powering her and pinned her diaper. That's pretty much how Kari ended up in here. Sitting on a little chair facing the corner and sucking on her pacifier. She could not believe that the troll had sat her here and dared her to remove the pacifier. Kari was getting madder and madder as she sat and squirmed on her sore behind.

After a few more minutes Angie came up behind her. "Do you think you can behave enough to have some lunch baby girl?" Kari nodded she was very hungry and at least would get out of the corner. The governess took her hand and led her to the kitchen. Kari bit her tongue as she was placed in a high chair. Well at least she was allowed to feed herself. Cleaning her face and hands Angie explained it was naptime. As Kari lay in the crib, sucking her bottle as instructed she tried to relax and sleep. The Amazon could not watch her twenty-four hours a day. Sooner or later she would get to a phone and Daniel would end this horror.

Kari hung up the phone, with her mouth wide open. What the hell did Daniel mean mind Angie and be a good girl? Who in the hell did he think he was, telling her not to call him, with such nonsense again? How could it be she could not fire him? "What in god's name am I going to do?" she said, as she turned around. "Young Lady who gave you permission to use the phone?" The spanking that followed was not the little pitter pat she received on the changing table. Kari cried real elephant tears and would not forget the sting in her behind for a long time. As she set once again on the little chair facing the corner, Kari sobbed. Why was this happening to her? How could she deserve this, what had she done so wrong. About that time she wet her diaper, and began balling like a little baby. Angie walked in the room. "What is the matter baby is your diaper wet" Kari said not a word as she was carried to the changing table, she just sucked on her pacifier.

NEW BEGINNINGS CH3

Kari sat in her car seat the next day on the way to her fitting for her school uniforms. They arrived at the shop and Angie helped Kari out of her seat, and took her hand. Kari thought she could not be anymore embarrassed than she had been the last couple days. Now she knew she was wrong, She was standing in the middle of the busy uniform shop in nothing but her socks diaper and plastic pants. What was worse the people in the shop did not seem to think anything of it. Just another little girl getting new uniforms. There was other girls Kari's size in the same shape at least standing in just their panties. Truth was Kari new they were about ten years old or younger. There were also some older girls using the dressing rooms as their moms waited for them to come out. Kari would have complained to Angie if she thought it would do any good.

Later they stopped at McDonald's for lunch. Afterwards Angie suggested then insisted Kari go play in the play land. Kari did as she was told as usual, she hated it. There were many kids in the play land and they all observed Kari quietly at first. Then it slowly changed they pulled at Kari to join them. Looking back at Angie and getting and encouraging look, Kari did. For the next forty-five minutes or so Kari had a wonderful time. She relaxed for the first time in forever and acted like just another kid. She even to her surprise asks for five more minutes when Angie said it was time to go.

The next morning Kari was sitting on and exam table in a pediatrician's office. The nurse was taking her blood pressure and pulse. Kari was embarrassed again sitting there in nothing but a disposable diaper. This was her first time wearing a disposable since Angie took over. Angie had explained since the school required disposable, Kari needed to get used to them away from home. Kari wondered where she had got them. They looked exactly like a babies diaper right down to two tapes and cartoon characters printed on the front. Just to make matters worse Kari had soaked it while sitting there. The nurse just smiled at Kari and laid her down on the table. Removing her diaper the nurse cleaned her diaper area with a baby wipe, and rolled her on her stomach. "Now sweetie we need to take your temperature this will not hurt a bit." Kari grimaced as the nurse reached for some Vaseline.

Having survived the examination, and the vaccination she received in her hinny. Kari got a new diaper, and made it to the dentist office just in time for her appointment. The check up went great Kari had no cavities. The dentist said she had wonderful healthy teeth and they were well taken care of. The visit would have been perfect if the dentist assistant had not offered her the sugar free lollipop. Then to make matters worse Angie lifted her to short dress and checked her diaper. It was Wednesday, school started on Monday, would that give Kari some relief, from Angie's constant babying?

Kari new something was up the next morning. She did not have any idea why. Angie was very quiet as she gave Kari her breakfast. Finally after breakfast, Angie explained that she had some things to do today. It seemed she would have to leave Kari for a while. Kari was ecstatic though she tried so hard to remain calm. Then just that quick Angie busted her bubble." Sweetie I have made arrangements for you to stay at Miss Nancy's day care while I am out."  Kari screamed "Daycare dammit I am eighteen years old. I am not going to any daycare." The outburst earned Kari a sound spanking, and a stint in the corner. Angie used this time to get ready herself. Returning to retrieve Kari from the corner. Angie changed her diapered after allowing her the opportunity to use the potty. Having finished her business, and freshly diapered. Kari was once again outraged at Angie, freshly spanked she kept it to herself. She was angry at what Angie dressed her in, a banana yellow sun suit that zipped up the back. It had a picture of Tom and Jerry on the front of it. Kari was lifted into her car seat and her pacifier was popped in her mouth. Angie grinned at her as she pinned it to the sun suit. "You are going to have so much fun today baby, you just wait and see." As they drove toward the daycare Kari shrugged whispering she said"yeah big fun."

New Beginnings CH4

Kari sucked nervously on her pacifier as she walked holding Angie's hand toward the front door of the daycare. "Please Angie can't I just go with you? I don't want to stay here pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" " Oh sweetie, you will be fine here you will have lots of fun. Just remember to behave your self, if I get a bad report I will spank you when we get home." Kari nodded "yes ma'am I will be good girl". Angie ignored the sarcastic tone in the girl's voice.

After introductions were made Kari just stood there and stared. Angie kissed her good-bye and left. Kari hardly even noticed she was checking this day care out. There were maybe fifteen students, and even mix of boys and girls. This did not include a few pre-toddler's in cribs in the back. They were all dressed the exact same, diapers with prints and a t-shirt that said Miss Nancy's Child Care. Kari noted that all the shirts had the child's name stenciled on it. The other kids all varied in age from two to maybe eight or nine. Most of the kids had toys of some kind and were playing quietly, some together and some alone. One of the teachers took Kari's hand saying "ok baby girl lets get you changed into our uniform'.

Having been changed into one of the daycare's print diapers and her own t-shirt. Kari was patted on the butt and told to go play and make friends. Almost immediately a little girl name Kathy came up to Kari. She had bright red hair and freckles Kari thought she was cute as a button, and about six's years old. "Hi I am Kathy me and Mikey are pwaying house. He is the daddy I am the mommy you can be our baby". Kathy then took Kari's hand and pulled her over by Mikey. Kari looked at Mikey he was about five and had dark hair and green eyes. Kari felt silly calling Mikey Da Da and Kathy Mommy. She played along though for about and hour drinking her baa baa and having pretend diaper changes. Then the whole group was gathered and taken to the art room. They were each given a smock, and assigned partners for finger painting class.

Kari's partner was a four-year-old pudgy little girl. She promptly got paint in her hair and when asked about it blamed Kari. Kari got upset and called the little girl and big fat liar. Kari was immediately taken to a chair her diaper removed and she was spanked. Then placed in a corner for fifteen minutes with her diaper down. This turned out to be a big mistake as Kari had and accident on the floor. After a fresh diaper Kari was returned to the painting, as she stood there red eyed from crying the pudgy little girl giggled at her. Kari bit her tongue and let it pass, as she did not want another spanking, only that this day would end.

After painting it was morning nap-time. The children got mats to lie on and bottles of milk were passed out. Kari was glad for the nap and fell fast asleep. When the children were woke up about eleven am, Kari noticed she was wet. When it came time for her diaper change she whispered to the attendant that she needed to use the potty. She tried to explain that she had to go poo poo and did not use her diapers for that. The attendant told her that there were no potties and she would have to use her diaper, she would not be changed till she had. Kari tried hard to hold it as she played in her wet soggy diaper. After about forty-five minutes, she could not stand it her stomach began to cramp. Kari with a tear falling down her cheek squatted and filled her diaper then began balling like a baby.

Kari was taken to the bathroom her diaper removed and she was rinsed clean in the tub. Still crying as she was laid on the changing table the attendant placed her paci in her mouth. Kari finished her cry about the time her diaper was taped snugly to her. Kari thought to herself how much she wished Angie would come and get her. Then she realized what she was thinking, but even Angie was better than daycare. Kari sighed as she looked at the clock and realized it was just lunchtime, she had five hours more to endure.

New Beginnings Ch 5

After a lunch of finger sandwiches potato chips and chocolate pudding. Kari was given a bottle of juice to suck on. As soon as all the children were fed they had story time. Then they were all laid down with a bottle of milk for the afternoon nap. Kari gladly sucked her bottle and went to sleep. About and hour later the children were slowly awakened and changed, Kari was the last one to wake up. As she lay on the changing table with her legs in the air yet again enduring a diaper change. Kari ask the attendant where all the other children were. "Outside sweetie, its outside playtime" she then put Kari's socks and shoes on her and patted her behind. "Now scoot baby girl right thru that door and have fun" Kari walked slowly toward the door, fun she thought, outside dressed like this? The attendant had to be kidding.

The playground was full of many things. There was a swing set, a slide. And even a merry-go-round. The monkey bars seemed to draw a lot of the children. Some were riding tricycles and some were playing in a huge sandbox. Kari noticed right away that they were right next to a busy road. She could not bare people seeing her like this. Kari slowly made her way to the corner of the playground and tried her best to be invisible Soon the little girl and boy from the morning came and drug her to the sandbox. Kari played with them for a while later taking a ride on the merry go round, a couple trips down the slide, and a nice long swing on the swing set. After outside playtime the children were cleaned up changed and dressed in their street clothes. Being left to play with the toys again until they were picked up. Kari fiddled with a doll, watched the clock and the door, and wondered would Angie ever show up.

Kari could not control herself when Angie arrived. She ran to her governess and jumped in her arms. Angie picked her up, and placed her on her hip, kissing Kari on the cheek. Kari hugged Angie's neck and told Angie "I thought you would never get here". Angie laughed, "So you are glad to see me sweetie". "Yes Angie I am very glad can we go home now." As Angie carried her to the car she told Kari she was taking her out to dinner and a movie.

The evening really was not bad at all. They ate at and Italian place and with the exception of the bib Angie did not baby her much. Angie let Kari pick the movie, which was wonderful. It would have been perfect if Kari had not needed a diaper change, in the ladies room. Kari hated that people stared and whispered. She even hated it more when some condescending bitch would walk over, tickle her and tell Angie how cute she was. Kari was getting used to her new life, but she could not help but wonder what lie ahead. Yes school started in two days, how Kari dreaded that.

After arriving home and while Kari was being changed into her night diaper and baby doll nightgown, Angie spoke "Well sweetie we have the weekend before school starts what do you think we should do" Kari shook her head she had no idea, besides she new by Angie's look that she did. Angie smiled at her" we are going to the carnival tomorrow. We are going to have so much fun" Diapered and lying on the changing table Kari was thinking. Meanwhile Angie left the room for a moment. Kari stared at the ceiling and wondered what she was in for now. What outfit she would where. Who would see her changed? The answers Kari did not know. She did know that she dreaded it. Angie returned with a bottle of milk. She picked Kari up sat in a chair and positioned Kari on her lap. The small girl lye there cradled in her governess arms. Angie pressed the nipple to her lips "baa baa baby", Kari opened her mouth and took the nipple. She nursed quietly and slowly drifted off to sleep. 

New Beginning's ch 6

The weekend had been more than Kari could bear. One embarrassment followed another at the carnival Angie had even pulled her diaper down once in public to spank her. Sunday had been quite playtime until Angie pulled the biggest stunt yet. She had just finished changing Kari into a nice thick cloth diaper, and was putting Kari's shoes on. "Are we going someplace Kari ask " Angie told her they were going to the grocery store. Sitting on the floor in her nursery in just the diaper shoes and a Winnie the Poo t-shirt Kari wondered why Angie had not finished dressing her. Angie came back in the room and Kari sat her toys down, standing up to be dressed. Angie picked her up and said, "Alright we are all ready to go"!!!

Kari sat crying in her car seat not knowing what to say or do. Angie had threatened to spank her if she did not stop, but she couldn't stop if she wanted. Finally they arrived in the parking lot and as Angie lifted her out of her car seat she gave her the look that said stop or else. Kari stopped the balling but continued to sniffle as Angie put her pacifier in her mouth and placed Kari on her hip. Kari new that if she had continued to ball it would mean another public spanking, she tried hard to stop crying altogether. She did not want to draw any more attention to herself than she had to.

Angie entered the store and placed Kari in the cart seat like it was the most normal thing in the world. To Angie it was just a woman and a baby doing there grocery shopping. Kari knew immediately that others were watching. People whispered and pointed as they went up and down the isle. Kari was small but not that small and the site of her and her diaper was causing quite a commotion. Just in time to make matters worse Kari wet her diaper. Angie took her straight to the ladies room and changed her when they came out all hell broke lose.

The police were there, along with a lady from social services. They wrapped Kari in a blanket and whisked her off in a car. Angie was handcuffed and stuffed in a police car. Kari was to scared to enjoy this sight, she was crying and the social worker was trying to calm her as they drove off. Once Kari found out she was not going to jail it took her two hours to convince them to call Daniel and prove she was 18 years old. Even worse these stupid people had forgotten Kari's diaper bag and she was soaked. Finally after her identity and age had been confirmed Kari was driven home.

The investigation that followed was unbelievable. It seemed Daniel had been lying all along and was in cahoots with Angie. Angie's job had been to keep Kari under complete control while Daniel robbed her blind. They were both charged with many crimes and through a plea bargain and the return of Kari's money got five years each.

Kari had found out that she had been in complete control of her inheritance from the beginning. She tried to put the whole thing behind her. She is doing home schooling for her high school diploma. In a couple of weeks she was to start private driving lessons. She had been doing a lot of shopping, buying lots of clothes more appropriate for a girl her age. She had even tried to move into Angie's room in the Condo. She did not sleep well in there at all. Returning to her nursery she just felt more comfortable in her crib. Who's business was it anyway if she needed a night baa baa or her pacifier. Besides she liked her new toys she picked out herself. Sitting on the floor in the nursery playing with her Barbie Dolls she noticed the clock. It was almost eight thirty pm, even though mommy was not there she did not dare miss bedtime. She got up to go and warm her bottle, stopping to reread the letter she had received from the lawyer she hired, Angie With good behavior she would be out on parole in nine months. Kari smiled thinking it would not be long till mommy was home

The End

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...