LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old Cartoon Fantastic Max

I was thinking the other day about one of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid, where the main charactor would exclaim "Dirty Diapers!" when something bad happened. It took me some dedicated searching on google, but it eventually came up; it was fantastic max. Just thought I should share and see if anyone else remembered this show.

Collin

I was thinking the other day about one of my favorite cartoons when I was a kid, where the main charactor would exclaim "Dirty Diapers!" when something bad happened. It took me some dedicated searching on google, but it eventually came up; it was fantastic max. Just thought I should share and see if anyone else remembered this show.

Collin

Don't forget his sidekick "AB" :roflmao: - I always figured there was at least one ABDL writing

the show. Was this seen outside of England?

bye bye baby eddie

O i loved that cartoon i remember watching it all of the time!!!!! i still remember the theam music for the most part!!! im so glad others remember it also!!! i wish it was out on dvd, id buy it super quick!!!!!!!!! and yes it was in the usa

I think i must be really sad here but i collect tv theme tunes and i have in my collection the theme tune to fantastic max.

If anyone would like copy of the music i'm sure i might be able to do something for you.

Nappyman