LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary was in the office with Sarah caressing her little head waiting for Stephanie come here to take her little girl, when the Stephanie arrived to take her daughter she went to talk to the principal to know what was happened 

(Could you do the principal please?) 

Stephanie picked her baby girl up before caress her head "don't worry honey!" she said her "I'm not angry!" she said her smiling "not all children can get in the daycare easely, maybe you need to a different approach we will try again the next week. OK?" 

"not honey!" Stephanie said taking the little girl and seating her down on her knees and cuddling her "now we will get home, we will change your diaper and we will have a lunch. OK?" the Amazon woman said to her baby. 

Stephanie picked Sarah up and put her on her hip before say goodbye to the principal "say goodbye to this Mary!" she said smiling

"we will send you all the information to do the gradual insertion!" the principal said to Stephanie shaking Stephanie hand before she went to her car and put her daugter in the seat fastening her seat belt "would you like an ice cream now?" the amazons woman asked to her little girl hoping to raise her mood. 

Stephanie cuddled Sarah while she carried out of school and in her car, then she got in the car and started the engine.

"I heard about a fantastic artisan ice cream shop in this zone" the amazon woman said to her little girl "today you can choose even two flavors!" the woman said her smiling "oh there it is!" she said parking the car and going to take her baby girl. 

"ok honey!" Stephanie said to her baby girl before order three balls of vanilla ice cream and a coffee for herself "do you want grain and melted chocolate on the Ice-cream?" Stephanie asked to the daughter knowing that she liked very much on the Ice-cream. 

"ok!" Stephanie answered taking the cup of Ice-cream "today is a simple Ice-cream!" asking to the barman to carry all to the table where they sat down "ok Sarah! Now mommy have to do a vary quickly phone call. Could you be a good girl for me?" she asked to her daugter before call her boss to organize her self for the next week. 

"I solved!" Stephanie said to her little girl "but for this week you need of a baby sitter she explained to Sarah "would you like if Mary babysit you?" she asked her "it would be only for some hours for day" she explained to her daugter hoping that she understand "than I will return to home" 

"ok candy!" Stephanie said drinking another sip of coffee "this evening I will call Mary to ask her to babysit you. In this way you and her will get confidence" she said to her little girl smiling "I Bet that you and her will become great friends" she said smiling. 

Stephanie smiled finishing the coffee then she saw that Sarah too had finished her ice-cream she picked her up and she went to pay. 

"are you ready to go to hommy (home)? " she asked to her daugter going to the door and her car to put the little in her car booster and fastening her seat belt before go to the driver seat and get the engine on.