LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught by secretary(private with baby jade

Gavin

Sarah was a normal boss but she was rude at times and especially to her nice secretary.

"Get in here now"she shouted at her secretary moving her blond hair out of her face and blinking her big brown eyes 

"I told you i needed that paperwork done by today and its not done give me one reason i shouldn't fire you right now?"

Claire looked up as her boss shouted her she couldn’t believe she had taken this job especially after all the warnings she had heard about her boss being a nightmare but she thought she couldn’t be so bad. Oh how wrong she was. Claire was tall and slim with long sandy brown hair and a gorgeous smile or so everyone always told her.

”it’s right here and I’ve double checked it” she says sternly to her boss. as she points to a pile on her bosses desk.

”you really should learn some manners, you’ll find you get better deals if your nice.” Claire says happily.

"So now your back talking me now get out now your fired"she shouts at the girl pissed 

Sarah got up and went out of the room to go to the bathroom leaving the secretary in the room by herself thinking