LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 4/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, Fulldiaper said:

It's really difficult to remain inspired when you have people critiquing your stories when the first thing that they say is, "This is my thing" but yet they still point out flaws in your thought process and writings. It's no wonder some people quite writing here. Encourage people and maybe you might create another literary genius like Mark Twain of the diaper story world.  

I have a Masters Degree in English, I’ve also published a novel... but that doesn’t mean squat, I’m a farts breath from a full time idiot half the day... I love your stories... I love your ideas, I love the whole stretch them out until they are in diapers for life concept, it’s just so delightful and delicious. I really hope you continue with your stories... I don’t normally respond to writers (you can verify that) because their stories, although fun, aren’t what I’m looking for... yours are exactly what I’m seeking and are wonderful and I log in nearly every day just to see if you added anything to your stories.

Please keep up the great work please and just punish and force feed the naysayers with fast acting lax till their diapers explode lol

• 1 year later...