LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home.

Baby-jade747

“I’m sure you’d make a great mother!” She says smiling feeling bad for Jade.. “Yeah it was rough growing up but since we both got older we’ve became closer we text and talk on the phone more then we used too!” She imagined making spaghetti with garlic toast and thought that really sounded good... “Oh I do I do I just thought you didn’t like me for some reason.” She said shrugging her shoulders...Kayla noticed the little kid stuff again so she figured she’d turn it around on Jade..

”Wait aren’t I older then you!” She said raising her eye brow..

”So I should thank you for being a good girl today.” Giving  Jade a mischievous look.. 

“Awww thank you Kayla that means a lot coming from you” she’s on hearing Kayla saying she would be a great mother. She looks at her if only she knew what she had planned.

”im sorry you thought that but I can promise you I’ve always liked you sweetie” she says. Taking a pause to concentrate on the road she then turns left deciding to take the long route home she wanted to cause Kayla to have an accident.

”well I think there’s more proof that your younger at heart then me kayla, you look adorable cuddling your Leo” she says taking a picture of Kayla.

Kayla smiles as Jade is really nice to her and she now knows she had her al wrong... Now I feel at ease she thinks to herself.. “Hey!” She said aghast that Jade when take a picture.. She absentmindedly realized she was clutching Leo and immediately sat him down..

”Why’d you take a picture!” She exclaimed but then something else hit her She urgently felt the need to go! 

Damn those lattes are kicking in she thinks to herself.  

“how much longer until we’re at your house?” She asked impatiently as the desperation came across in her voice.. 

“It’s ok kayla your allowed to cuddle your Leo” she says smiling. “I wanted a picture of you and you looked really happy I didn’t think you would mind.”

jade looks at Kayla thinking she could tell Kayla was desperate. “We will be home in about 20 minutes ok sweetie?” She says turning left down a lovely country road there’s a river on Kaylas side. Jade glances at Kayla in excitement.

“Yeah I know it’s just all my life people thought I was younger then I am.” She said trying to explain how she was feeling but she was just getting frustrated.. She unknowingly clutched Leo for comfort.. “I’m fine thanks.”  

“ok.” She said urgently holding it ready to do the pee pee dance..

ok know! She thought as she heard the water.. 

Jade smiled at her. “I’d take that as complement Kayla it means your youthful and fun.” She says wanting to help her relax. She leans across and rubs her leg gently.

”all I want is for you to be yourself around me.” She says as they drive across a bridge. “I’m looking forward to showing you around if you want I can teach you to ride a horse” she adds wanting to get Kayla excited.

Kayla was practically bouncing in her seat trying to control herself... “ok that would be fun!” She said trying to fight the urge! She felt a little escape as it splashed against her panties.. Oh know this can’t be happening! She thinks to herself.. “How much longer?” She asked desperately.. 

Jade had a feeling kayla had wet herself a little already but dared risk pulling into her drive way so went the longer route round the back it was a bumpy track.

”we’ll be home in 5 mins sweetie, you excited to see your new home. By the way your bouncing I can tell you are.” She says happily.

they drive over a really bumpy bit of road.

“Yeah real excited!” She said anxiously and desperate as she really wanted to get to the bathroom she needed to go bad!!  She tried to focus on anything but her bladder and she kept thinking this can’t be happening!  She was doing ok thinking about dinner then they hit a bump and she came up from her seat it startled her enough that she lost control and wet herself!  I’m wearing dark she may not notice. she thinks to Herself as she’s ready to cry.. 

Jade watches Kayla pee herself and decides its time to act. “Oh baby you should have said you needed to go toilet” she rubs her leg. “It’s ok I’ll get you cleaned up and into some clean clothes.” She pulls into her drive way and up to a big house. Jade jumps out the car and comes round to Kaylas side and undoes her seat belt.

she then strokes her cheek. “Your safe I promise I’m going to look after you” she cuddles her.

“I’m not a baby!” She whined as she truly felt like one sitting there in wet jeans she had no idea what just happened she began crying.. “I—I don’t kn-know wh-what happened!” She cried.. Kayla was shocked how Jade was treating her but she was too distraught to stop it! 

“I’m sorry.” She said between tears 

Jade lifted Kayla up out the passenger seat and opened the trunk of the car laying kayla down she then removed her wet jeans and panties and grabbed some wipes out the bag from the store and cleaned up kaylas bottom and princess parts.

”it’s ok sweetie accidents happen especially when your tired after a long journey it’s our secret ok.” She says she opens the bag of pull ups and slides them up kaylas legs and over her bottom.

jade then lifts her up holding her so she was on her hip like you would a real baby. She then carried her to the front door and unlocked and as they walked into the house “welcome home kayla” she says happily 

Kayla was even more stunned and in shock when she found herself on her back in a blink of an eye.. “Hey wait what are you doing!” She yelled as she kicked and tried to get up but between Jades strength and her jeans down by her legs it tangled her legs so she could’t move very well. “You can’t do this I’m not a baby!” She cries as Jade wipes her down and finds herself in a pull up.. 

“put me down!” She cried and yelled as she was now in the house. 

“It’s ok kayla you had an accident I was only trying to help, you’ve obviously had a stressful day.” She says smiling at her lovingly. She sits down on the sofa still holding her and rocks her gently.

”your safe you don’t need to worry just relax I’m going to look after you from now on I promise.” She rubs her bottom gently.

“No I’m not a baby I’m older then you where are my clothes!” She yelled trying to get up so mad and angry how Jade was treating her even patting her bottom like one does to babies, she should know she used to do that when she fed the babies their bottles when she babysat! Oh hell No this isn’t happening to me! She thought to herself.. She struggled to get up!

”i mean it you let me up now!” This time she yelled.. 

Jade let kayla finish and then without warning turned her over so her pull up covered bottom is in the air and then slides down her pull up.

”you wet yourself like a baby and then claim to be older and even let me put you in a pull up.” She gives her bottom 10 hard smacks. “You will need to prove to me you deserve your clothes back, you don’t even apologise for your accident.” She keeps smacking her bottom.

“Hey wh—what n—no!” She yelled as she couldn’t believe what was going to happen! “You can’t do this I’m not a baby!” She cried as she felt the cool air hit her bottom as it was pulled down... “Awe!” She yelped kicking her legs doing all she could to block the spanking! “I’m sorry I’m not a baby I don’t know what happened I’m sorry!” She cried in between sobs hoping that would get her to stop! Her ass was on fire as smack after smack connected Kayla was crying like a baby.. “I’m sorry I’m sorry.” She yelled as she was jelly in Jades lap all the fight was out of her..