LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home.

Baby-jade747

(This is for me and Kaylaindiapers)

jade Wilson lived in a lovely neighbourhood with her successful husband which allowed her to be a totally stay at home wife and enjoy herself. She loved taking care of the house and her husband while still treating herself all the time. They lived in a large 6 bed house next to the beach and jade would spend a least a couple of hours day at the beach sunbathing.

a couple of weeks a go her husband had come home from work and told her his older sister had been fired and was about to be made homeless, jade wasn’t happy but reluctantly agreed Kayla could move in but had to live by jades rules. Over the years Kayla had never seemed to like jade and had always seemed like she looked down on her.

on the day of kaylas arrival jade had agreed to meet her at the train station she was waiting in her large green Range Rover. Jade was 6’2 long black hair and dressed to impress she had on a lovely looking top and tight fitting black jeans.

looking at the time kaylas train should be arriving any minute sighing jade hoped she wouldn’t be to long.

Kayla was 5’5 blue eyes 125 or so with long blond hair, she was a looker no doubt but she had fallen on hard times.. She looked out the window day dreaming about how her life was going to change but she saw it as a temporary setback she figured she’d get a job put some money away and she’d have her own place in 6 months to a year..She smiled thinking about that, the only draw back was she was moving in with her baby brother and his wife who she was very intimidated by... Kayla was older then her brother but she was real immature for her age that’s what got her in this predicament In the first place and now she was meeting Jade who was a woman and Kayla was jealous cause she looked young and people would often see her and think she’s a lot younger then her real age of 25.. She got off the train she was supposed to meet Jade at 4 pm and she looked at her phone and it was 4 but she saw a cafe and decided to have a latte and play on her phone she figured Jade could wait.. “Oh shit!” She looked at the time and realized she totally lost track of the time.. “Great we already don’t like each other and now she’s going to be mad for being late! She thought to herself as she gathered her things walking to look for Jade.. Looking at her phone it was dead and she saw the clock it was 5 pm she was an hour late!  

Waiting in the car music playing jade watched as lots of people left the station but Kayla didn’t appear she looked at the clock and it had just past 4pm. She picked up her phone and messaged Kayla asking if she was alright and how long she would be. She started thinking she wasn’t looking forward to having her stay as Jade liked having a very clean organised house and Kayla in her opinion was a little childish even tho she was older.

after a long wait jade saw Kayla come out the doors and got out the car. Then crossed the road and smiled at Kayla.  “Hi Kayla did you have a good journey? You were starting to worry me.” With out really thinking jade took kaylas hand and held it as they crossed back to the car.

Kayla was walking around and she turned when someone called her name it was Jade.. “Hi.” She said across the street waving at her.. She hoped Jade would be cooler since she would be staying with her.. “Yeah it was fine.” She said smiling .. Kayla was kinda surprised when Jade took her hand but she didn’t say anything she just went along with it. For whatever reason She always seemed to think she was older even though she’s only 21 she thinks.. Not sure how old she is I just know she’s younger and she acts like I’m younger then her.. She thinks to herself.. “ 

“While we’re out can you stop off at the liquor store?” 

Jade opens the car door for Kayla and smiles. “Yes we can stop at the liquor store, we can have a moving in party.” She says and not giving Kayla a chance does her seat belt up before closing the car door and going round to drivers side and climbing in.

Once in she looks across as she starts the engine. “I want you to feel at home while staying with us so anything you need let me know ok? I’ll want you to do chores but I’m sure you won’t mind.” She says as they head towards the liquor store it’s really busy traffic so seems to be taking forever.

”how was the train journey?” She asks happily 

Why is she opening the door for me! She thinks to herself. Kayla gets in and without question or another word Jade buckles her seat belt.. Kayla smiles uncomfortable.. Am I just imagining things or is she treating me like a little kid.. “ok sounds good!” She smiles.. Well I must be letting my imagination run wild cause if she was treating me like a kid she wouldn’t be agreeing to stop at the liquor store! Kayla feels a little more at ease now maybe the lack of sleep and stress was getting to her... 

“Sounds good sure I don’t mind helping out anyway I can.”  She looks out the window in a few moments of silence except for the radio playing... 

“oh it was fine this one guy kept looking at me and trying to play it off but I busted him!” She says excitedly laughing 

“I’m glad you know the rules about not talking to strangers , I was getting worried and was starting to think I should have come collected you,”. She says as she pulls into the parking lot.

”now be good and stay in the car while I go get a ticket.” She says as she gets out the car and heads to ticket machine. The child lock was on Kaylas side. Once she comes back she opens the passenger side door to let Kayla out. She then puts the ticket in the window and shuts the door. Taking hold of kaylas hand as they head towards the store.

”what’s your favourite drink hun?” She says happily 

“Ugh what nevermind.” She says shaking her head rules I’m 25 sure I look 19 or 20 but I’m not a kid besides she’s younger then me how can she treat me like this! She thinks to herself.. She smiles as they pull into the parking lot.. Be good and stay in the car! Kayla’s fuming as her mind is running crazy.. She watches as Jade takes off... “Screw this I’m not staying in the car I’m not some little girl! She yells as she tries to open the door to show Jade that she can’t boss her around.. “Seriously a damn child’s lock ugh this is pissing me off!” She yells hitting the dashboard in frustration.. Few minutes later Jade comes back letting her out. When Jade takes her hand she pulls away! “Jade I appreciate you letting me stay and all but I’m 25 I’m not some stupid little girl!” She whines as she’s really mad.. Kayla didn’t even hear the question as she was determined to take her stand! 

Jade looks at Kayla lovingly.”I know your not a stupid little girl I just thought you’ve been through a bad time and I wanted to take care of you and help you feel better.” She says squeezing her hand gently.

”I’m letting you stay with us surely you can put up with me looking after you a bit. Enjoy yourself” she says lovingly as they enter the store.

”now I’ll ask again what’s your favourite drink? Do you fancy going cloth shopping with me tomorrow.” She says 

Kayla calmed down when she realized that Jade was just trying to be nice to her.. Ok maybe a little much but she’s just being thoughtful she thinks to herself. She had been through a rough time as her boyfriend cheated on her and drained her bank account.. “Sure I’m sorry I just get upset I guess when people treat me like a little girl I mean I’m 25 but I look 19!” She said frustrated but calming down and feeling better about things.. 

“I really like strawberry daiquiris, how bout you!” She says excitedly.. 

“Sure clothes shopping sounds fun that asshole James took my money and wouldn’t let me get my clothes he had it coming after he cheated on me I exposed his little secret you know what they say hell have no fury like a woman scorned!” She began laughing doing her best to forget the whole thing and focus on the now... 

Jade looked at Kayla as she spoke feeling very protective over her she hoped in time Kayla would enjoy being looked after and having all her big girl worries taken away.

”im really sorry he was a complete asshole, I’m so glad you could come stay with us I want us to be close I would love you to be the sister I always wished I had.” She said having to stop herself saying little sister. Even though Kayla was older then her she never felt like she was mature enough.

”oh I do like strawberry daiquiris, my favourite drink is rose.” She says smiling. Jade gets a cart and starts pushing it around.

”stay close I don’t want to lose you.” She says playfully 

“I know just thinking about makes my blood boil!” She said getting worked up.. “Yeah I’d like that I didn’t think you much cared for me.” Hmm maybe I had her all wrong. She thinks to herself.. Kayla smiles as maybe her stay would’t be so bad! 
“ok mommy.” She says playfully as Jade made her feel like a girl even telling her to stay close like one would do with a little girl.. 

“I do care about Kayla your family” she says smiling hearing Kayla call her mommy even playfully made jade feel happy. They headed further into the store.

”kayla if your good girl for mommy I’ll buy you treat at the end.” She said playfully she picked up a few bags of popcorn and a few bottles of wine. 
“what snacks do you like Kayla.” Jade says taking her hand and showing her where the snacks are. 

Kayla smiles as she was wrong about her it seems as she’s being really nice to her.. She blushes as Jade calls refers to herself as mommy and says if she’s good.. Well I don’t have much money! She thinks to herself.. “Cheetos and Doritos and Oreos!” “Those are my favorites!” She says smiling noticing how Jade still holds her hand...

”Have I been a good girl mommy?” She says again playfully as she’s going along with the little game.. 

Jade starts to really enjoy spending time with Kayla and laughs as she says what her favourite snacks are and adds them all to the cart.
“yes you’ve been a super good girl for me.” She says looking at the toy aisle and seeing all the stuffies deciding to take a risk she guides them down the aisle.

”for being such a good girl for mommy I’ll let you choose one Kayla.” She says with her voice full of love

Kayla smiles for some reason this game is seeming a little real.. She knows her brother James is always out of the country working and he won’t be around for six months so it will be just her and Jade she also knows that Jades been wanting a baby... “Ok.” She says as she picks out a cute lion..

”I like this one.”‘she says blushing a little embarrassed not sure why she’s even playing this game, but she figures once they get back things will be back to normal.. Right now she just figures what can it hurt just having a little fun.. 

Jade watches Kayla look at all the stuffies she was trying her hardest not to lift Kayla up and hold her she was glad she seemed to be enjoying herself. Looking at Kayla jade was feeling very maternal towards her she had been wanting a baby.

”awww he’s adorable are you going to name him.” She says happily as she takes kaylas hand and leads her towards the till.

while packing and paying for the items jade watches Kayla.”sweetie do you need to go potty before we leave it’s going to be about an hour till we get home?” She asks.

Kayla looked at her new little lion.. “Think I’ll name him Leo yeah Leo the lion I like that!” She says happily as she was proud of herself for coming up with that... They walked to the check out counter she blushed bright red as she could’t believe Jade asked her that.. “No I don’t need to go the restroom.” She said why would she say potty does she really think I’m 5 or something... “You know I should be treating you like a little girl after all I’m older so do you need to go potty little missy!” She says playing with her and turning it back on her.. 

“That’s a lovely name for a cute little lion.” Jade was a little disappointed kayla didn’t play along but maybe she had gone to far. She shock her head as Kayla said about is should be her being treated like a little girl.

from everything James had told her about Kayla she was the one who was immature. “I’m fine I don’t need to go thank kayla.” She says as she finishes packing and they head out to the car.

as they get to car jade sees a mom getting her baby out the car and putting her in stroller she couldn’t wait to have Kayla in that position.

”so anything else you need before you see your new home.” She says happily 

Kayla felt real immature compared to Jade she had her life together and was very mature the way she presented herself she was really pretty she could see what her brother saw in her. She didn’t know why she was playing this game but when she tried to make Jade feel like a little girl she immediately turned it around on her like she didn’t even pretend for a second! It was like she wanted the whole world to know she was a woman and not a immature girl. Kayla tried to shake the thought.  

“No think i’m good how old are you again?”

As they reach the car jade takes kaylas hand and leads her round to passenger side. “I’m 23 sweetie.” She says opening the car door and helping Kayla in once she was sitting down jade reached and did kaylas seat belt up.

”now be good and play with Leo while I put the shopping in the trunk.” She says handing Leo to Kayla. She finished loading the car glad kayla hadn’t noticed the adult pull ups in the cart along with other supplies.

she then jumped in the drivers seat and started the car. “Next stop is your new home sweetie” she says cheerfully 

“I thought I was older then you.” She laughs as she sure didn’t feel like it... She let jade buckle her seat belt... What does she not think I can do it myself. She shrugs just trying to see it as one of her things she likes to do.. Who knows she’s being so nice I’m not going to create any problems.. She thinks as Jade starts up the car.. 

“Yeah I’ll probably be there for about 6 months or so but yeah can’t wait to see my room James said you made it more homely instead of just a guest room.” She said kinda excited for see what she did.

“Guess it’s just you and me cause he said he’ll be gone for eight months or so I know he makes good money but don’t you get tired of him being gone?” 

“Well stay as long as you Kayla it will be lovely having company. It is hard him being away so much I didn’t realise how long would have him away from home.” She says as she pulls out the parking lot and onto the main high way. Wiping a tear from her eye she did really hate being home alone which was why she wanted Kayla to stay.
”yes I’m hoping you like it I wanted you to feel special as you are family you should feel at home.” She says smiling. “Money’s not important to me I just wish he didn’t love his job I’d feel bad asking him to stop.”

as she drives she glances across at Kayla, she decides to go a slightly longer route. “So any ideas what you want to do? You should think of this as a new start.” She says

“Last time I talked to him he said he can work like this now and retire early so you have something to look forward too!” She said trying to make her feel better and kinda stand up for her brother.. “I know he loves you so you fining have to worry about that he talked about you all the time in the most glowing terms..” She looked out the window still holding Leo... “You know he said you’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to him!” Kayla was kinda lost in space..

”What oh um eat some dinner and make our drinks how does that sound?” 

“Sure a new start is sometimes needed thanks for letting me stay awhile I wasn’t sure you’d go with it I didn’t even think you liked me..” 

Jade looked at Kayla as she spoke. “I love him with all my heart it’s just hard I really feel like I want to start a family now.” She pauses to concentrate on the road as she turns off the high way and into a country road.

”well he always speaks so highly of you I know he wishes you had been closer.” She says happily. “That sounds like a great plan you can help me make dinner.” 

“Kayla I grew up with 4 brothers when I heard he had a sister I hoped we could be really close I want us to start a fresh a new relationship I hope you’ll think of me as family.” She says calmly watching Kayla cuddle Leo she looked adorable she couldn’t wait to show Kayla one of the two rooms she had decorated for Kaylas visit.

”thanks for being such a good girl for me so far sweetie” she says playfully.