LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension Discord

groveoflove

Know the idea was tossed around a few times, but never went anywhere, but I’m interested in starting up a DD server dedicated to roleplay, writing, and just people hanging together talking. And maybe it can get more people interested in that universe as well.

I’m fairly busy irl, however, so I’m asking if anyone else in the community would be interested in one/helping set one up. 

• 5 months later...

I have an idea for a story in the Diaper Dimension about the history of the evolution of the big, middles and littles.  I wonder why the bigs have a hate or fear of smaller people.  We have been told that the bigs for some reason have a gene that effects about 60 percents making it unable to have kids.  I am thinking they were worried yhat the littles and mids would out number them so passed laws against them.  If you would like I have time to help with a story.

• 2 months later...

I would be super interested! I've always been a huge fan of the diaper dimension setting and wish there were more places dedicated to it. I've got some discord experience and can help with setting one up! If anyone is still interested let me know and I can drop a link!