LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Peek into an LG's World - Part Three (2/9 Complete)

Dawwwww I'm gonna need an insulin shot for that much sweetness! ♡♡♡♡♡

Also I can see a lot of people wanting a continuation to see how Ivy & Neasa get along, but as you said in BtG when people asked for a side story about... what were their names? Seth and... gah, I can't remember. Anyway people loved them so much that they wanted a story focused on them. But you said that would involve bringing a lot of heartache down on these beloved characters. And who wants to see that happen to Ivy & Neasa? ;)

7 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Dawwwww I'm gonna need an insulin shot for that much sweetness! ♡♡♡♡♡

Also I can see a lot of people wanting a continuation to see how Ivy & Neasa get along, but as you said in BtG when people asked for a side story about... what were their names? Seth and... gah, I can't remember. Anyway people loved them so much that they wanted a story focused on them. But you said that would involve bringing a lot of heartache down on these beloved characters. And who wants to see that happen to Ivy & Neasa? ;)

Seth and Jess!  But yeah, plot comes from suffering.  I could do a short story with Ivy and Nessa, I could do a short story with Seth and Jess... but if you want something longer, something with substance, something with more to offer than a glimpse into a happy moment, there are going to be sad times.

I mean honestly, what was the plot of this story?

Girl gets casually teased by lots of different people in a loving way before going home to her loving partner.

NOTHING HAPPENED.

That's okay.  It's a short story, a fleeting glimpse, a scene.  The joy of the story comes from the worldbuilding, from the situations.  It's a handful of candy.  My novels are a seven course meal.  I refuse to feed you candy for 100,000 words!  We'd both perish.

...also it would be boring.  There is no growth without pain.  It's just how life be.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I liked it but I wish there had been more details for the wedding, with all the buildup for it it felt strange for there to be barely anything on it. I did really like that little snippet of a woman asking her boyfriend/husband to be a little boy though 

A fair criticism.  I know what happens at the wedding, but I didn't really want that to be a focus of the story.  I didn't want to make this a long story :D

Short version:  she got casually teased a bunch by well-meaning people and nothing really happened lol.

What a meany tease making it so short! I love the idea of this universe. I really hope you explore it more, whether with Ivy or Nessa or a new LG. Thank you for such a lovely story ^_^