A > Z

DollyDiaper

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quickd#ckphobia - fear of men with premature ejaculation (what kind of word is that.. premature.. does it mean that their ejauclation is not yet as grown up as they are ? ...does it mean that their tadpoles are under legal age limit ?... and is that even legal ?)

Ranidophobia. Morbid fear of frogs.

Often, in advanced cases, associated with an obsession with male ejaculation.

Prognosis is severe and increasing dementia leading to eventual obsession with quasi legal issues. Sufferers are usually sequestered in suitable padded environments for their own safety and that of the public.

Incurable, can only be palliated with Brompton Cocktail.

Zeppelinerphobia, fear of burning objects falling from the sky... Beware windmills, you might loose a wing or two!!

I get the next round... I Say things Freddie Mercury must remember when he marries freswith!

Angel tie downs, so he will not hover too much!

How kind of Julia! Having had me burnt, stomped, eaten & the rest of it, she now marries me off to a diseased dead queer. Is there something about me she doesn't like? Is it something I've said?

Cash. Lots of it. Enough to buy a competent hit-man to take care of you-know-who!

How kind of Julia! Having had me burnt, stomped, eaten & the rest of it, she now marries me off to a diseased dead queer. Is there something about me she doesn't like? Is it something I've said?

Cash. Lots of it. Enough to buy a competent hit-man to take care of you-know-who!

I don't think the queer pee ple like you call them that, they prefer to be called Homer sexual, because of their loud D'Oh when they wake up in the morning and see what they've brought home..(sorry, I'm not a Homer Phobic, it just sounded funy)

Atleast this won't kill you, afterall not right on, but if not handled with care it could be quite deadly, so you must admit I try to treat you a little more friendly!

Dustbuster with lilypad safe suction !

Dustbuster with lilypad safe suction !

I wonder if Julia understands what that the device is famously used for?

Electric Cattle Prod. To keep the rampant musical wooftah off me.

Inhumation; swift, final and deep for that unwanted and unlamented shirt-lifter.

As Blackadder pointed out, when it was suggested that God would punish the bum-bandits: "Can it be worse than what they do to each other?"