LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women’s studies class (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Kelly is a freshman at the local college heading to her last class of the third day of classes, Women’s Studies, her long brown hair in pig pail braids. Unlike her other classes, there were no books to buy only a green plaid schoolgirl outfit with a skirt that is to her mid calf. She gets to the classroom, but the door is closed and other girls that are dressed just like her are waiting in the hallway outside the door. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

Kelly whispers “I’m Kelly.”

the teacher, a 5’ 10, red haired woman wearing a long flowy yellow sundress with flowers walks out of the door with an attendance book in her hand. “Quiet.” She says sternly “I’m Miss Evans, your teacher this year. When I read your name walk to me and give me your birthdate. When I motion you into the room go sit behind the desk with your name on the surface. There will be two to a table and there are 12 in my class this year. “Answer me with “yes, ma’am” if you understand me.”

Miss Evans reads the first two names and then the next two are Kelly Dalton. Kelly approaches the intimidating teacher and gives her birthdate and she is motioned in to the second table and sits down in the chair. “Sarah Farr”

Kelly waves at Sarah keeping quiet as the board says. All the rest of the kids sit down according to their last name. Miss Evans enters the room and sits the attendance book on her very large oversized desk. She stands in front of the desk. “This is Women’s Studies, in this class you will learn what it is like to be a woman. From daily household chores, learning how to sew and mend things, child care, child rearing, the anatomy of a woman, how to please a woman, oh and everywoman needs to know how to do a good diaper change. Understand?”

“I’ll explain the day to you now.” She goes to the board “when you enter each day you will already be diapered, you are to arrive to class in a diaper, and sit in your seat and work on the lesson I have written on the board or the provided handout, quietly. When finished with the lesson you may quietly get to your assignments.

The board is broken down into sections: the lesson for the day, punishments and assignments.

The top left part of the board has each girl’s name written on paper and laminated with magnets attached.

The daily lesson is in the middle 

The girl’s names are written chalk down the right hand side with “punishments” written above in red.

assignments for the day are: child rearing; childhood; babied; learning; diaper changes

”two people a day will be treated differently, one will be in their early childhood and the other will be an infant. One person will be in charge of them all day. One person will be in charge of diaper changes for all of us, the other two people will actually learn women’s studies. When the diaper changer isn’t changing diapers, they will be studying with the other two.”

“This class meets three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 5 hours each day, from 3 to 7pm. Fill out your handout that lets me know about yourself and turn it in on my desk, by then I’ll have your placements for today.”

Miss Terri Evans puts Hannah as diaper changer, Christie and Rosie as a students Sarah as the infant, Kelly as the person in charge of the kids and Molly as the child. Seeing that everyone is waiting for their placements “now before you get started there is something you’re missing... diapers.” Kelly’s face turns red, she has never worn a diaper before today and is embarrassed. Miss Evans goes to the changing table stands there. “Line up alphabetically and I’ll diaper you the first time.” Seeing the nervous and excited faces before her. She gets to Kelly and Kelly is visibly shaking she is so scared. “I don’t think I can do this. Can Sarah go first?” Yeah Sarah can go first. Ready Sarah?”

“Well good, then maybe you can help your deskmate” nanny removes her underwear checking for stains “good no stains.” She grabs a thick diaper off the stack and puts her in a diaper with lots of powder. She helps Sarah down.