LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 14.

"Okay Sarah let's go get you ready to go. Emily I will be back in a few minutes. Finish your drink." Kim said, taking Sarah by the hand and leading her out of the kitchen.

Emily looked over and kicked her feet, banging them against her highchair. Before she could say anything Kim and Sarah were out of sight. She looked around the kitchen. She picked up her sippy cup and held it over her head. She so wanted to throw it but she just couldn't let it go. She kicked her feet once again, making the highchair move a little.

Kim and Sarah returned. Sarah was wearing jeans and a purple t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back and she had a couple hair clips holding it in place.

"Did you finish your drink honey?" Kim asked Emily.

"Yes. Can I get out of here now?"

Kim pulled the tray forward and took Emily from under her arms, lifting her out. Kim placed her on her hip instead of setting her on the floor.

Emily kicked her legs against Kim. "I can walk."

Kim paid no attention to her. "Sarah would you like to come help pick out something for Emily to wear?"

Sarah looked up at Kim. "Okay." she said, before running down the hallway.

Kim gave Emily a little bounce on her hip. "Let's go get you dressed."

Sarah had the closest door open and was looking up at the row of clothes.

"What do you think Sarah? Do you think a nice dress would be good for Emily?"

Sarah put her hand on a pink dress. "This one?"

"I think that would be very nice." Kim took the dress and handed it to Sarah. "Can you hold this? I just need to make sure Emily doesn't need a new diaper."

Sarah took the dress and held it up, so that it didn't touch the floor.

Kim carried Emily over to the bed. "Do you need your bum changed?"

"No I don't.  I don't need to wear a diaper."

Kim placed her hand on the front of Emily's diaper. "All dry. Good girl!" Kim then pulled Emily up, setting her on the floor.

Sarah was standing right there with the pink dress.

Kim pulled Emily t-shirt off and set it on the bed. She took the dress from Sarah. "Arms up sweetie."

Emily looked at the pink dress and then crossed her arms in front of her. "No. I'm not wearing that.  I don't need to wear this either." She said, looking down at the diaper wrapped around her waist.

"Emily!!! Arms up now." Kim said loudly.

Emily stepped a little to the right and then bolted. She got past Kim and Sarah. She got to the doorway and turned. "I'm not wearing that." She put her hands on the sides of her diaper. "And I'm not wearing this either." She started to pull the tapes off her diaper.

Kim watched the diapered girl run for the door. If Emily only knew how much younger it made her look, running around wearing only a diaper.  When she saw her go for her diaper she yelled, "Emily you had better not touch that diaper!!!!"

Emily stopped just before she was about to pull the tabes. When  Kim yelled  at her she felt a little pee escape and soak into her diaper. It wasn't much and she was able to stop the flow quickly.

"Emily, if you touch that diaper, you will be wearing only a diaper when we go out. Would you like that?"

Emily looked down the hallway. She wanted to run but where would she go? She turned back. "I'm too old to wearing this and I don't need them."

Kim walked a few steps towards her. "If you like to run around in your diaper, that's fine with me. I'll get you some shoes and we can go."

Emily didn't know what to do.

Kim held her hand out and then pointed down in front of her. "Get back over here right now!"

Emily started to cry. She wiped a few tears from her cheeks. 'She just had to get a hold of her mother.' She was very afraid Kim might make her go out the way she was. She  looked back down the hallway. She didn't have a choice now.  She slowly walked towards Kim and Sarah.

Once Emily was close enough Kim grabbed her arm pulling her closer. "Now, do you want to wear the dress or do you want to go the way you are right now?"

Emily looked down at the floor. "Dress." she squeaked out.

"Arms up then."

Emily held her arms up and she felt Kim place the dress over them, pulling it down. The pink dress was tight fitting and came down just above her knees.

Kim took her by the hand and the three walked out to the kitchen. Kim picked up the pacifier. "Open."

Emily slowly opened her mouth and felt the pacifier slide between her teeth.

"If you are good, I will remove it before we get to the dress shop."

Emily wanted to spit it out but when she looked up at Kim and saw the look on her face, she knew better. She just needed to talk to her mom.

"Sarah, help Emily put on her sandals  please."

Emily shook her head. "I an do myselfff." she mumbled with the pacifier in her mouth.

Sarah grabbed the pink sandals and brought them over too Emily. She knelt down and placed the sandals in front of her. Emily slipped her feet into them. "Good job." Sarah said, as if she was talking to someone younger than herself.

"Thank you Sarah. Please take Emily out to the truck but wait for me to get out there before getting in."

Sarah smiled and took Emily's hand. "Come on." she said, leading her out of the door.

Kim watched Sarah lead Emily out. She went back to the kitchen and picked up a diaper bag she had packed earlier. She place the pink and white bag over her shoulder, grabbed her purse and made her way outside.

Sarah had Emily were  standing on her side. Kim opened the back and placed the diaper bag and her purse inside. She walked around and  opened Emily's door. Emily had almost forgot about the carseat but was quickly remembered  about it once she was picked up and placed into it. Kim placed  the belts over her shoulders and buckled it between her legs. Emily's dress had been pushed up and her diaper was on full display.

Sarah had run around and opened her own door. She climbed in, getting into her own carseat.  She waited for Aunt Kim to buckle her in.

Emily sat, sucking on her pacifier. Her diaper started too cool from the little pee that she had let out into it earlier. She tried to move her legs back and forth a little as her need to pee became stronger. When Kim pulled out of the driveway and stopped before going forward, Emily felt her bladder empty and there was no stopping it.  She sucked harder on the pacifier and closed her eyes.

Emily didn't open her eyes until she heard her door open. She looked at Kim standing there.

Kim unbuckled her carseat and pushed on the front of her now wet diaper.  "Looks like someone needs a diaper change. Come on, out you come." Kim picked Emily out of her seat and placed her on her hip. She carried her around and open the back, placing the diaper bag over her shoulder. Kim place her hand on Emily's pacifier. "Thank you for being a good girl." she said, and popped her pacifier out of her mouth, placing into the diaper bag.

Emily laid her head on Kim's shoulder. Kim had Sarah's hand as they walked down the side walk. If Emily had of  looked down the sidewalk she might have spotted her mother sitting on a bench, not that far away.

"Good morning." Sam said. 

"Good morning. We have an appointment for these two to try on their dresses."

"Yes, right this way. The bride just finished up a little bit ago."

Emily picked up her head. "Mommy." She said, looking around the store.  'Her mother was just there? She tried to look out the front window but she was quickly carried further back into the store.

Once they got into the big room in the back. Kim said, "Is there somewhere I can change this ones diaper before we begin?"

"Oh yes of course right over there." Sam said, pointing towards the bathroom. Sam looked down at Sarah. "This must be Emily then?" Thinking that she must be the older  one of the two.

"No. I''m Sarah." Sarah said.

"Oh. I'm sorry Sarah. Why don't you come over here and we can get started trying on your pretty dress."

Sarah went with Sam and Kim carried Emily into the washroom. Kim set Emily down on the floor and set the diaper bag on the counter.  She took the bottom of Emily's dress and pulled it off her. Emily stood  wearing only a  wet diaper. Kim pulled out a change pad and placed it on the long counter.

"Up you go." Kim picked up her up and laid her down on the change pad. "Let's get you out of your wet diaper. The one you said you don't need." Kim proceeded to change Emily fairly quick. "Does that feel better sweetie?"

Emily said nothing as she was placed back down on the floor.

Kim packed up the diaper bag and tossed the used diaper in the garbage. "Let's go try on your dress." Kim took Emily's hand and opened the door.

Emily didn't want to walk out wearing only her diaper. "Please. I can't go out there."

"Don't be silly. We have to get your dress on and make sure it fits."

"But....." Before she could finished, Kim pulled her out into the dressing room.

Sarah was standing next to Sam with her dress already on. Both Sam and Sarah looked at Kim and Emily.

"I have just the thing for her before we get started." Sam said,  walking towards the doorway.

"You look great Sarah. How do you like it?" Kim asked.

Sarah did a little spin. "I like it."

"Thats  great. You look very pretty."

Emily stood beside Kim and was surprised how more grown up Sarah look in the dress. Here she was standing in nothing but a diaper made for toddlers .

Sam came back and tore open a package. "These will be best over her diaper. She will match the bride!" Sam handed Kim the same plastic pants that Beth had on, just in a smaller size.

Kim took the plastic pants from Sam. "Did you say the bride had these on?"

"Yes. Her mother-in-law thought they would be best over her diaper."

Kim smiled. "Hear that Emily? You and your mommy will be wearing the same thing."

Emily looked at the plastic pants and then back at Sam. 'Her mother was wearing them? No way that was possible.' "I don't think my mom needs those."

Kim held out the plastic pants. "And you didn't think you need the diaper you are wearing either but I've  had too change you twice today.  Now step in."

Emily's face went red. She slowly placed her right foot into the plastic pants, then her  left. Kim pulled them up over her diaper. Kim turned her around and patted her bottom.

"These are just the cutest. I love the ruffles." Kim said, before turning Emily back so she was facing her.

Emily looked down at the plastic pants now over her diaper. 'At least they covered up the prints on it.'

The rest of the dress fitting went by quick. Both the girls dresses fit perfectly. Kim had Emily out of the plastic pants and they were given to Sam to hang with her dress.

"If you would like more of these pants, the store is just down the street. I believe the other two went down there." Sam said.

Kim had Emily back in her pink dress and was holding her hand. "Well, maybe that would be a good place to go then."

Sam covered the dresses back in their plastic and hung them on the wall. "I will be looking forward to seeing some pictures from the wedding."

"I'll be sure to send some to you. Thank you. Can you girls say thank you too Sam?"

Sarah and Emily both said, "Thank you" at the same time.

Kim lead Emily out of the store and Sarah followed behind. She turned right and started walking towards the corner.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 14 05/18

I was looking forward to this update. For Emily, it’s like being in the quicksands: the more she fights, the faster the regression in going to reach her!

I rarely ever reply and comment on stories, but since I love it so much I think I am going to for this one. (Looking back as i'm about to post this, I wrote a lot haha)

@BabydryYou have absolutely no idea how happy this made me to see that this story was updated. Tbh, I'm not really a fan/interested in the Jane/Beth part of the story, only the Kim/Emily side so this made me extra excited to finally get an update on this side of the story. Wish this was headed in the same format/direction that Michelle's Long summer was about to take, but this will also do.

My favorite part about this story is probably how Kim is constantly manipulating Emily. When Emily claimed that the pullup was too tight so Kim tried to get her to wear a diaper or when Emily wanted out of the wet pullup so Kim got her another pullup. If Emily didn't beg to get out of that pullup, who knows if she would have worn one to the park? If the mess was planned (see laxative theory below) I wonder if Kim wanted for Emily to mess herself in public without some sort of protection to make her feel even more like a baby. I just kinda feel like having her wear a pullup to the park (assuming Emily didn't beg to be changed at breakfast) is kind of an easy out for Emily. The humiliation certainly isn't as much with a pullup as there would be without it. Then again if the mess was planned, who knows if Kim would've brought a diaper/pullup to the park to change her in public? Either way i'm still under the suspicion that Kim knew Emily was going to mess. 

I'm also under the suspicion that Kim is placing some sort of laxative in Emily's drink. There has already been collaboration between the 2 parties on how to get both Beth and Emily to wet with the warm water method back a few chapters ago, so the laxative theory isn't too far fetched imo. It seems like all of Emily's "loss of control" incidents come right after some sort of meal where Kim is putting heavy emphasis on making sure Emily finishes her drink. Emily messes herself uncontrollably in the park not too long after breakfast and then again wetting herself not too long after lunch while they're in the car on their way to get fitted for dresses. I wonder if Kim would ever take it a step further, but who knows. Emily has threatened to lash out against Kim, but we haven't seen her show any signs that she actually will. She starts to at first but then backs down. Who knows if she will later on? Wonder if she might try and actually take her diaper off. That actually might be really interesting because I'd love to see what Kim would have in store as a punishment? A one piece sleeper with mittens? Who knows. I love the endless possibilities of this story.

As @Bonsai stated, it seems like the more Emily fights this, the quicker she is regressed. I think it's certainly a very interesting concept.

The biggest question that has yet to be answered is the motive behind all of this. I feel like Kim is the one who is driving this all and Beth and crew are kind of just following Kim. At least it seems like Kim wants this for Emily the most out of anyone. Who knows... (I take that statement back, I found my answer in chapter 8 as Peter seems to be the one who is engineering this. The motive is still unclear though. I still firmly believe Kim is going HAM and enjoying this more than anyone else.)

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 15.

Jane looked around once she was inside the  'Bear Bottoms' store. They had all sorts of things, from baby to teenager it seemed. Jane noticed a lady behind the counter and walked towards her.

"Hello. How may I help you today?" Mary, the lady behind the counter asked.

"Hello. I was just down at the dress store with my daughter-in-law and they said they had gotten some items from this store."

Mary the store owner came around from the counter. "Let me guess. Some wedding diapers?"

Jane smiled, a little surprised. "Well yes but..."

"Oh you would be surprised how many brides we have come in here. Right this way."

Jane followed Mary to the far right corner of the store. Rows and rows of plastic pants filled the shelve. Jane looked to her left and noticed the bags of diapers stacked almost as high as the ceiling.

"Would you happen to know the size?" Mary asked.

Jane had to think for a few seconds. She wasn't really sure. "I'm not totally sure."

"How tall and what would her weight be?"

"I would say she is about 5' 4"  maybe 100 lbs."

"Well then she would be a small for sure." Mary turned and walked a few steps down the row of diapers. She picked up a bag. "These are the same as the ones we supply the dress shop with."

Jane took the bag from Mary and read the front. Jane cleared her throat "Would these be good for night time? It's seems she has some issues during the night."

Not batting an eye, Mary took a couple steps further down, picking up another bag. "Those would be okay but these would be better. Now they do have a print on them. Does that matter?"

Jane placed the bag she had in her other hand. "What do you mean prints?"

Mary walked over to a shelve a few feet away. She picked up a diaper that was stacked on top of others. She unfolded it half way. "This is what they look like."

Jane couldn't contain her smile as she looked at what Mary was holding.  It basically looked like a larger version of a Pampers diaper. "Oh my. I never knew that they made Pampers that big."

Mary chuckled. "Well, they are not Pampers but they are a close."

Jane's smile never left her face. She could picture Beth in those. "I will take them. Oh and these also."

Mary refolded the diaper and picked up the bag. "I'll put this one in for you as well."

"Thank you. It might be good to have one in my purse."

As the two walked back towards the counter Jane noticed some clothes hanging on a rack. She stopped to take a closer look. Clothing that was big enough for Beth for sure but looked more like they should be for a toddler. Dresses, rompers, pyjamas, all very cute. Jane picked up a pair of pyjamas that were all one piece. Looking closer, the pyjamas had snaps running up the one leg all the way up the the middle. She held them out.

"They are cute aren't they and easy for changes."  Mary said.

"They are. I'm just wondering if the size is right."

"They should be fine. If not, you can always bring them back for a different size. That's not a problem."

"That's great. They look like they should be fine. Thank you."

"No problem at all."

Jane kept the pyjamas and followed Mary up to the counter. She turned back and looked once again at the rack of clothes. 'Maybe she should just go get Beth and bring her in. That would be the easiest.' Jane placed the pyjamas and the bag of diapers on the counter. "My daughter-in-law is sitting outside. I think I will go get her and bring her in. Make sure we have the right sizes."

Mary handed Jane the single diaper. "Did you want to put this in your purse?"

"Oh yes. Thank you."

"If you think your daughter-in-law will be okay coming in then I can wait to ring this up."

Jane placed the diaper in her purse. "She will be fine. I'll be back."

"Okay."

Jane walked out the door and made her way over to Beth. She took Beth's hand. "I need you to come in the store with me."

Beth didn't stand."What? Why?"

Jane held onto her hand. "Because we need to check some sizes."

"Sizes for what?"

"Beth get up right now!"

Beth just looked up at her mother-in-law. "I'm fine out here. I want to go home."

"Beth. I'm not going to say it again. No come with me!" Jane pulled her up.

Beth was jerked up off the bench. She stumbled a little once she was on her feet.

Jane took the opportunity to solidly pat Beth's bottom. "How's that diaper making out?"

Beth stood up straight when she felt the pat on her butt. "It's fine. I told you I don't need to wear it."

Jane pulled Beth towards the store but Beth dug her heels in and pulled back with everything she had. Surprising herself that it made Jane stop walking.

Jane stopped and looked back. "Young lady, stop throwing a temper tantrum!" Jane said, loudly.

A few people walking by looked over at Beth and Jane. Beth noticed them looking at her. Her face went red of embarrassment. Her head went down.

Jane stepped up right beside her. She brought her hand up. "Stop acting like a toddler or believe me I will treat you like one. Do you want me to lay you across my lap on that bench and give you a spanking?"

Beth stood up straight waiting for Jane's hand to come down. Her whole body tensed up except for one thing. Her bladder.  It  decided to open fully and she felt herself start to pee into the waiting diaper that was around her waist.

Jane looked into Beth's eyes. She didn't bring her hand down onto her bottom but kept it in the air. She noticed a couple of tears roll down Beth's cheeks. Jane slowly brought her hand down to her side. She took Beth over to the bench and sat down pulling Beth down as well.

Beth sat on the bench and felt her wet diaper push up against her most sensitive parts, she whimpered. Jane brought her in close and wrapped her arm around her.

"We just need to make sure what I'm going to buy, you fits. It will only take a few minutes." Jane said, as though she was talking to a child.

Beth felt a few more tears roll down her cheeks. She wasn't sure if it was her wet diaper or Jane. It took a few minutes for her to calm down. She finally pulled back from Jane. Keeping her head down, she quietly said. "Okay."

Jane pulled her in for a little hug. Keeping the same tone. "That's my good girl."

Jane stood first and Beth slowly followed. Beth placed her hand into Jane's as it was out in front of her. The two walked towards the store.

As they were walking Jane wondered why all of a sudden Beth was  willing to go with her. She didn't think she had done anything that drastic. But maybe the threat of a spanking is all it took.

Beth felt her wet diaper as she walked.  It now felt like she had a pillow between her legs. She looked down and noticed the bulge was more noticeable. She tried to walk with her legs closer together but all that did was make her more uncomfortable.  By the time they got to the door she felt like she was waddling more than walking.

Jane let go of Beth's hand and opened the door. She let Beth go first. Jane watched Beth closely as she made her way into the store. It didn't take her long to notice that Beth's walk was different from earlier. 'Could she have had an accident?' The next few seconds watching her walk or more like waddle into the store had her convinced she had.

Beth looked around the store and noticed a lady standing behind the counter. She placed her hands in front of her, tying to cover up what she was wearing.  Then she  felt her hand being taken. She left her other hand in front.

Jane walked Beth up to the counter and picked up the pyjamas.  "What do you think? I thought you might like these for sleeping."

Beth looked at the pyjamas  Pink, very pink. It wasn't anything she would wear normally that's for sure.

Jane held it up against Beth. "What do you think."

"Uhmm..It's okay I guess." Beth said, just wanting to get out. She wanted to go home and get out of her wet diaper.

Mary spoke up. "There is a changing room at the back if you want to try it on."

"Oh thank you. Maybe that would be a good idea." Jane replied.

Beth thought if she could get into the change room she could get rid of her diaper. Beth took a hold of the pyjamas but Jane was still holding on. "Maybe I should try them on."

Jane took Beth's hand. "Okay. Let's go try this on."

Beth didn't think Jane would be going with her. If she finds out she has used her diaper, things are only going to get worst. If that is possible. Beth stopped walking. "It's okay. I'm sure it will fit."

Beth turned. "Are you sure? It might be better to try them on."

"No..It's okay. It looks right."

Beth know something was up with Beth. She had a pretty good idea want was wrong. "There are a couple other things I thought you might like. Let me show you."

Beth felt a little relived that she wasn't go have to go into the change room with Jane and decided just to follow behind.

Jane stopped at the rack of clothing that she got the dress from. She picked up a pink dress. "Do you like this honey? I thought it would be good for the rehearsal party."

Beth hated it. It looks like something a toddler would wear. She shifted from one foot to the other, her diaper was getting very uncomfortable. "I don't want that."

Jane held it up under Beth's chin. "Honey, it will look adorable on you."

Beth just wanted out and to get  back home. "Fine what ever." It's not like she would have to wear it anyway.

"Can you turn around for a second. I just want to make sure of the length?" Jane asked.

Beth slowly turned. She jumped a little when she felt Jane's hand push up her soaked diaper.

"Are you wet?" Jane asked turning the her back around.

Beth held her head down, looking at the floor.

Jane smiled and quietly whispered in Beth's ear. "I guess that proves you're not such a big girl after all. I guess it's a good thing Nana bought more diapers."

Beth shook her head back and forth.

"No? How long have you been in that wet diaper? Do you even know?"

Beth felt tears fall down her cheeks again. "It..happened....." she just couldn't get the words out.

"I was going to take you out for a nice lunch but I think we are heading straight home and you are going straight to bed."

Beth lifted her head up slowly. "It's not my fault. You.....you were going to spank me and....."

"And what? You peed in  your diaper?"

A few more tears ran down Beth's cheeks.

"Do you want out of that wet diaper? It doesn't seem to bother you any. My guess is you are use to it."

"No I'm not." Beth said, a little louder than she wished.

"Well, do you want it changed?"

"Yes."

"Then ask me."

Beth's head went back down. She didn't want to ask for a diaper change. It was bad enough she was  wearing one to begin with.

"If you are not going to ask, I guess from now on I will have to check your diaper more often. I really thought you could be a big girl and at least ask for a diaper change."

Beth's head shot back up. "I am a big girl. This is just stupid."

"Okay big girl. Ask Nana for a diaper change or from this point further I will be checking your diaper no matter where we are or what we are doing."

Beth hated this. Her mind was going all over the place. 'How did she get into this?' She lifted her head back up. "Can...I get a diaper..change?"

"Ohh, so you decided that you want to be a big girl. That's fine. But you are going to ask it like this. Nana, can you change my diaper?"

Beth was becoming overwhelm  with this whole situation. She didn't think at this point she had much of a choice.  "Fine. Nana can you change my diaper?"

"With out the attitude."

Beth took a deep breath. "Nana, can you change my diaper?"

"That's better. I will get you changed as soon as we are done here."

"But...That's not fair." Beth said.

"What's not fair is Nana having to change such a big girls diaper. Now follow me to the front."

Again, what choice did Beth have. She made up her mind that she was going to have a talk with Peter tonight, because this had to stop. Beth followed Jane up to front and watched her pay for diapers, dress and pyjamas.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Babydry changed the title to Emily and Beth's New Family Chapter 15 06/8

Jane should be in charge of torturing enemy prisoners to gain intelligence. She’s highly effective at eroding the mental resistance of her victim.

Good job, I like it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@BabydryWhat do we need to do to get this story revived again? This is hands down my favorite story and I've been left out on a cliff since the last Emily chapter since that side of the story is my favorite. I also can't wait to see what devious activities/tricks Kim decides to do to regress Emily further. With her you never know what's next!