LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Help Please

ok to tell my problem, a few weeks ago some stupid person at my school put some cheese on my bread while i didnt notice it, iam really allergic to cheese so it resulted in me getting sick. they took my to the hospital and pumped my tummy empty... i was lucky i survived :) but anyway's here's the real problem: from that moment on i have been feeling really ill and iam fainting almost daily, the docters told me it might be an allergic reaction and that it will get away soon but its just so weird and scary and i dont really know what i got to do with it:(

well that's the case, i really hope someone of you can give me some advice on what to do

There's no way on Earth I would take that kind of answer from a doctor if I was fainting daily. If I were you, I'd go back to the doctor and demand to be taken a little more seriously. If he/she doesn't, ask for a second opinion or just ask to see a different doctor when you make the appointment.

There's no way on Earth I would take that kind of answer from a doctor if I was fainting daily. If I were you, I'd go back to the doctor and demand to be taken a little more seriously. If he/she doesn't, ask for a second opinion or just ask to see a different doctor when you make the appointment.

So true I would not let my Dr try to tell me that BS I too would be looking for a 2ed opinion something cant be right. But I am not a Dr.

Well, I am far from a doctor.. However, it seems to me that IF all that was causing it was an alergic reaction, it should have gone away within 24 - MAYBE 48 hours after being treated for eating something you were alergic too....

I could be way off base, but I definately would at least get a second opion - it sure woun't hurt anything......

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I can't see anyway it can be a food allergy unless ur still getting something into your system, which i doubt. I'd go back get it sorted, could be a result of you being ill after the reaction, but still that needs looking at. but then doctors tend to be a bit poop with things like fainting, i don't think anyone understand it so they try and brush it off, rather than cure it!

I don't know how or who to go to for your dissy spells im sorry. However, I'd recomend a friend walk with you everywhere you go or always have someone with you incase you colaps somewhere like on the side of the road or in a bathroom you know? I hope you get better and this goes away. Id recomend calling loveline just listen to 1077 the end www.1077theend.com around 10:00pm-12:00am week day nights. and try calling him up and ask about your problem.

SOMETHING is definately not right there.

I fairly resently started getting dizzy spels myself (sometimes so bad it leads to vomiting), but in my case, that was fairly quickly traced back to a problem with my right ear (it's been a little over a year since I could hear much other than a ringing in that ear, unless the sound is VERY LOUD).

But unless you have at least partial loss of hearing in at least one ear, have a constant ringing in at least one ear, and can, at times feel a "fullness" (presure inside the ear as though something were pushing on the inside of it) in the effected ear, I don't think it's the same thing (but I have no medical degree of any kind....)

What I have, at least till a better solution is found is a bottle of [Meclizine/b] (25 Mg) to take if (and ONLY if) dizziness occores. They do seem to work pretty good, but the draw back is that it also cause drowsinesss. (so no driving or operating heavey machinery if you take them).

Drugs are always good, At least I heard. Talking with good friends helps. Sleeping on a regular scudule helps. Eating right for a couple days. (No junk food and snacking all day on cookies and cakes.)

If your still having dizzy spells, you could take asprin right away and drink plenty of water. Sit down and just relax. Take a day off from your mondane life style and try something new, you might have less side effects.

And maybe change doctors, even though that a hassle.