LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Holiday

DL_Matt

Hi everyone! I need some help. 

(If I’m in the wrong board, please move the topic ?)

In 2 weeks I’m going on a 4 day holiday with a friend.

Now, at home I wear diapers pretty much 24/7, but the only other person who knows that is my boyfriend, the friend I’m going with doesn’t know. Since I’ve been wearing diapers all day for some time now, I wake up wet more often than not. I can get by not wearing diapers during the day (though I’m happier in one, but anyway), but I’m very afraid I’ll wet the bed during the night.

I really don’t want him to know I’m a diaper boy, but I also don’t want to wake up in wet sheets.

Anyone got any advice?

23 minutes ago, DL_Matt said:

Hi everyone! I need some help. 

(If I’m in the wrong board, please move the topic ?)

In 2 weeks I’m going on a 4 day holiday with a friend.

Now, at home I wear diapers pretty much 24/7, but the only other person who knows that is my boyfriend, the friend I’m going with doesn’t know. Since I’ve been wearing diapers all day for some time now, I wake up wet more often than not. I can get by not wearing diapers during the day (though I’m happier in one, but anyway), but I’m very afraid I’ll wet the bed during the night.

I really don’t want him to know I’m a diaper boy, but I also don’t want to wake up in wet sheets.

Anyone got any advice?

Are you and your friend going to be sharing a room?

10 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Are you and your friend going to be sharing a room?

Yes.

If all goes well we have separate beds, but with busy hotels, you can’t even be 100% sure about that.

In that case, I’d suggest maybe getting some adult sized pull ups if you haven’t got some already.

They’d probably be the most discreet and would avoid you having to mess about with lying down or adjusting tapes.

Maybe put it on when he’s in the bathroom, or when you go to the bathroom or sneakily put it on under the bed sheets when you go to bed then hide the wet ones in your luggage in the morning.

I have slept in the same room as my mom, while I have been diapered (We are the only single ones in our family..)
Always separate beds 

The clue is to have a boxer over the clean diaper and undress by the bed, then put on clothes by the bed when you wake up
If wet you change in bathroom, after you have put on clothes and yes, its double the work, but the point here is to hide the diaper

Have a small bag with toiletries (and diapers), put wet diaper in a plastic bag and then in the bag

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

I have slept in the same room as my mom, while I have been diapered (We are the only single ones in our family..)
Always separate beds 

The clue is to have a boxer over the clean diaper and undress by the bed, then put on clothes by the bed when you wake up
If wet you change in bathroom, after you have put on clothes and yes, its double the work, but the point here is to hide the diaper

Have a small bag with toiletries (and diapers), put wet diaper in a plastic bag and then in the bag

I think that could work! Thanks for the tip.