LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Brooklyn NYC

Hi all!

29M I'm working on finding a healthy understanding of my diaper desires. I've been to this site on and off over the years, but haven't made any posts.  A couple years ago I started seeing a therapist to get a better trip on my life, being diapered and wetting has been an impulse I've struggled to control and cope with on and off since early childhood. When I was old enough to get my own diapers I began experiencing the binge and purge cycle. Tho there have been dry periods when I have no interest in it, it seems to boil over now and again, and over the past couple years, more frequently than not.

At any rate, hope to find more people here who share my experience and are also looking for ways to cope with being a reluctant DL.  ?

4 hours ago, GhostBoyLost said:

Hi all!

29M I'm working on finding a healthy understanding of my diaper desires. I've been to this site on and off over the years, but haven't made any posts.  A couple years ago I started seeing a therapist to get a better trip on my life, being diapered and wetting has been an impulse I've struggled to control and cope with on and off since early childhood. When I was old enough to get my own diapers I began experiencing the binge and purge cycle. Tho there have been dry periods when I have no interest in it, it seems to boil over now and again, and over the past couple years, more frequently than not.

At any rate, hope to find more people here who share my experience and are also looking for ways to cope with being a reluctant DL.  ?

Hey GhostBoyLost. Hello and Welcome to DD! Btw, can I call you G-Boy? I think that could possibility be your Brooklyn rapper handle ? I've found that this community is very supportive and a lot of other people here (myself included) have dealt with shame and the binge and purge cycle. That's really awesome that you've been going to a therapist. Society often attaches an unwarranted and destructive stigma to seeking mental health treatment. Something that shouldn't be seen as any different from seeing a doctor.

Anyways, Welcome again, be sure to put on a comfy diaper ?, and feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions.

Little Tomás

• Thanks 1

Hi, and welcome GhostBoyLost. Glad to have you now join us. A lot of us have had similar experiences, and know what it like. I have myself, always had desires for diapers, and plastic pants. For me, it goes all the way back to when I was a toddler, and still in diapers. I never could point to anything and say, that’s what it was, that’s why. Throughout my early childhood, I experienced lots of diaper desires, and acted on them, in many ways. I always kept it well hidden from everyone, and it always made me feel bad. Long story short, I finally came to terms with, it being a part of who I am, and what I like to do. I still keep it as my secret from everyone around me, all but my wife that is. She is ok with this, and knew from the beginning. She does like to indulge herself, and we have fun with lots of things. I keep it secret still, cause most people wouldn’t understand, and it’s my own business anyway. I have met lots of people along the way, on line, and have many good friends. This is where I can be open, and am. 
I hope you can find your place too. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! Why not?

• Thanks 1