LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Folks!

If you use abdl.link or Fetlife you might recognise me. I'm a bit of a hobby craft sort of person who likes to share what they've cobbled together. 

My little age is usually around 5 but sometimes goes lower or higher, I like the usual stuff like video games and colouring, but I also like doing school work (with my left hand, to make writing difficult.)

So far my little wardrobe has some dungarees, a babygrow, a footed sleeper, a school uniform and a bing bunny vest and underpants set I'm working on. My favourite AB nappies are ABUniverse SDKs. 

So yeah, nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome! I guess you could say that this is your first day of school (or maybe preschool ?) here. But don’t be too worried. The teachers here are nice, but they sometimes make you stand up in front of the whole class and do math problems. Whenever someone gets called to the front of the class, they are so nervous that they pee their pants in front of everyone. However, at this school no one wears pants and everyone wears diapers! So don’t worry about being laughed at when you wet yourself in front of the whole class. Just put on a thick diaper and enjoy meeting all the other pants-less, diaper wearing folks!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

I had way too much fun writing that, lol ? 

Hi Hunter Puppy, and welcome. Yes, sometimes you can be called upon, and have to stand and “recite” something with your left hand ? lol. But, there’s no wrong answers. Just, good likeminded people here. Come in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!