LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting go Forever Together (Private with Lavellan)

elfowl

I was finally done with finals, and winter break was here, time for relaxation, and not having to study for anything, no tests, no projects, no anything but relaxing with my boyfriend.  And of course that meant one thing; lots and lots of diapers.  We both loved them.  It was a huge coincidence when we found out about or shared interest, but it made us all the more perfect for each other, and I never would have moved in with him so fast if it weren't the perfect excuse to have somewhere for the two of us to wear diapers whenever we wanted.  

I pull into a parking spot at our apartment complex, and get out, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.  I trudge up the steps to our apartment, fishing my key out of the tight pockets on my jeans, and unlocking the door.  As soon as I'm inside I sling my backpack off onto the ground beside the couch, hopefully to leave it there for a month, and kick off my shoes.  I close the door, then unbutton my tight jeans and slide them down my legs, wiggling my way out of them, as I reveal the childish cotton padded training panties My boyfriend had gotten me as a joke gift a while ago.  He never expected me to start wearing them so frequently, and at first I hadn't either, but I loved joking about needing them "just in case".  It was one of a bunch of little things that had started "jokingly" and had become more and more serious as we both just kept doing them.  Like the "No pants in the house" rule, I had jokingly suggested, and had slowly become practice.  Both of us were more Diaper Lovers than Adult Babies, or ageplayers, but I did have little things that I liked that fell more into the AB category than DL.

I debate going ahead and changing into the first diaper of many that I'd wear over the break, or waiting for my boyfriend to get home.  I argued it back and forth for a bit, before deciding to wait for him, it always felt better to have someone else change you.  I flop down on the couch, and turn on the TV, booting up the PS4 to load up Netflix, and look for something to watch while I waited.  I find myself just drifting back to an old sitcom I had probably watched a hundred times by now, and sigh.  I settle down for a bit, and then decide I just don't want to be wearing a bra anymore.  I slip my hands inside my shirt, and unfasten it, then slip my arms inside to slip out of the shoulder straps, and finally fish the black satin and lace piece of fashion torture out of the front of my shirt, tossing it aside.  I settle back down with a satisfied sigh.  I relax on the couch in just my shirt, socks, and panties, watching the familiar show.  Already knowing most of the lines before they're said, causes my mind to start to wander, and bring up interesting ideas.  for the thousandth time I think about going full time in diapers, and not just going 24/7 but unpotty training myself so that I'd have to rely on them no matter what.  It seemed like a crazy idea, a pipe dream, yet it was an idea I just couldn't seem to shake.  I'd talked about it with my boyfriend a few times even.  It was so crazy that it couldn't be the right thing to do right?  Being unable to stop wetting myself, and probably starting to poop myself as well.  There was no way that would stay completely private.  I would't just be able to wait to go to the bathroom anymore, rather I'd have to go whenever my body needed to, or else just sit in my mess.  It had to be more inconvenient.  Yet the idea of my body just going, being unable to control it at all, perhaps just getting so used to it that I wouldn't notice I was going unless someone pointed out to me that I was already wet.  It gave me a thrill like nothing else I could imagine.

I passed the idea back and forth in my head until I realized that this wasn't just going to go away.  I needed to do this, and I needed help.  I resolved that I'd talk to my boyfriend when he got home, and let him know that I wanted to untrain, and if he was willing, I wanted him to untrain with me.

• Like 1

I practically almost ran up the stairs to the appartment I shared with my girlfriend. Finally, I was finished with classes for weeks. For some that meant traveling or going to spend time with family, but for me it meant diapers and my girlfriend. We had met not knowing of our shared interest, but it didn't stay hidden for long.

I was so nervous to tell her about my interest in diapers. At worst, she could have dumped me. At best I had hoped for acceptance. Maybe she'd turn her nose up at them, but she would stay with me. It was a miracle when she described her love for them as well. It was crazy. By normal standards we might have rushed moving in together, but nothing made us happier. And now we had weeks to spend together! Me, her, and diapers. 

Fishing for my keys, I fumbled the lock of the door until it came open. I knew she was home already seeing as her car was parked out front which only made me happier. Closing the door behind me, I sighed and my hands immediately began to fumble with my belt. 

"Honey, I'm home!" I called out jokingly. As soon as my belt hit the ground with a jingle, My pants followed soon after. Her's were already by the door. When my bottom half was naked except my briefs and socks, I followed the sounds of the television to the living room.

Taking in her in, I smiled. She was wearing the training panties I had bought her. They were cute and all, especially on her, and I was happy to see she hadn't started without me. I settled down next to her on the couch, resting my arm along the back of it. "You look comfy." 

Hearing my boyfriend arrive home pulls me out of my thoughts, and I smile up at him as he walks into the room.  "Hey"  I say with a smile, as hit sits down next to me, I lay down, putting my had on his lap, and wrapping my arms around his waist.  "I am comfy"  I murmur.  I simply lay there for a while happy to just exist cuddled up to my boyfriend for the moment.  

I had resolved to ask him about untraining... but now that he was here, I just didn't know how to say it.  I toss it back and forth uneasily in my mind, before building up the courage to speak up.  "Um... babe?  I know we're about to have a couple weeks alone, and we're probably going to wear a lot of diapers... yeah?  Um... I was thinking... maybe... I could do this for more than just... a few weeks... maybe I could start... wearing diapers... all the time?  And... well... maybe... you could... help me... actually need them....?  Like, not be able to hold my pee anymore...?"  A long moment passes, and I don't dare look up at him.  "Could you do that... for me?"

(can't believe it took me this long to suggest this but we should give our character names,  I'll call my character Victoria.  Does that work for you?)

Edited by elfowl

The request took a second for me to process. Partly because I was distracted with running my hand through Victoria's hair. But her nervousness and hesitance caught my attention. She hardly ever used that tone. Looking down into Victoria's eyes I smiled. "Untraining you? Of course I can do that." 

It was something I thought of on occasion, but with classes and all that there wasn't much time. However now we had a couple weeks to do it! Part of me got a thrill from the thought of unpotty training Victoria. To see her just let go with ease...maybe even without knowing with... It would be an amazing experience. 

Thinking on it, it would be a fun experience for them both. I had entertained the though of untraining myself before, but again, there was always too much going on. "Would you care if I untrained as well?" I asked slightly less sure. I don't want to take away from her experience, but it might be something we could both bond over. 

(Oh shoot that would be a good idea wouldn't it? Hmm my character name is Travis.)

The few moments of silence before Travis answers are tense enough to play with a horsehair bow.  but the smile that spreads across his face, and the easy gentle tone as he tells me that he can leave em breathing easily and smiling right back up at him.  It's almost absurd to hear my boyfriend say "Of course I'll unteach you how to use the potty,"  Just as easily as if I was asking him to clean up the kitchen, or pick something up from the store.

I'm a little surprised when Travis asks if I mind if he untrains as well, it was just never something I had considered he's want to do.  I quickly smile again.  "Of course I don't mind.  It would be really mean of me to ask you to untrain me, and then tell you you have to keep using the potty while you make me not use it."  I say with a giggle.  I lean up, and try to kiss him on the lips, then settle back down, laying in his lap and staring up at his face.

I hum happily, luxuriating int the satisfaction of Travis agreeing.  "So...um... how do we do this?  I guess we put each other in diapers... but then what?"

I couldn't keep the wide smile off my face as I gently moved Victoria's head off my lap. Standing up, I bent down and scooped my girlfriend up into my arms bridal style. "I say, we diaper up, and drink lots of water. Then I'll call in some delivery and we can rock paper scissors over who answers the front door." I joked as I carried Victoria to our shared bedroom. 

I laid her down her down on the end of the bed. Before going to the dresser. The top drawer held our diaper stash and I gathered the other supplies as well. "Which diaper does my sweetheart want? pink princess, or paw prints?" I love teasing her like that. It was no secret that Victoria had a small little side to her and I indulged. The panties were proof of that. 

I frown as Travis moves me off his lap, but smile again as he scoops me up, letting out a small squeak, and a giggle, and wrapping my arms around his neck.  "Hee hee,  okay.  You sure you won't bee too embarrassed when the delivery girl sees your diaper?"  I tease.  "She could be really cute!"

I grin, putting on a bit of a lisp.  "Pink Pwincesses pwease!"  I giggle again.  "We're gonna need to get a lot more of those.... um... can we afford it?"  I was always the type to not worry about the money until I think of a reason to do so, trusting my boyfriend to worry about those kinds of things usually.

"There's only one cute girl I care about seeing me diapered." I said winking at Victoria. Grabbing a pink princess diaper as requested, I walked back over to the bed and set everything. I started by lifting Victoria's shirt up higher on her belly. Exposing the smooth skin I gave it a small tickle. "Don't worry, babe. More diapers aren't a problem." 

Which they weren't. I was smart with money, a skill I learned from my mother. And I had already put money aside for this break figuring Victoria and I would want to do something. Which was correct. But that didn't matter now. Reaching for the waist of the training panties, I slowly pulled them down my girlfriends legs. I hated to see them go, but contented myself with the idea that they would make a cute diaper cover. 

"Cold wipe first," i reminded her as I pulled out a wipe from the package and started to wipe down her privates. "Also, what if it's a man at the door? I'm sure he'd love an eye full of your padded behind. If they take longer he may even get to see you wet." 

I grin, and giggle as Travis tells me I'm the only girl he cares about seeing him diapered.  I flinch, reflexively trying to grab at Travis' hands as he tickles my sensitive belly after pulling my shirt up.  I nod and grin more when he tells me that more diapers won't be a problem.

I shiver once my boyfriend pulls down my panties, leaving me exposed completely form the breasts down.  If everything went according to plan, those would be the last panties I ever wore.  The thought is both exhilarating and terrifying. 

I shiver again, and nod as Travis warns me about the cold wipe, then lays it right on my pussy, wiping my crotch and pelvis thoroughly.  I have to fight myself a little to not close my legs to try to get away from the cold wipe.  "I'm not worried about that for two reasons"  I tell my boyfriend.  "1. Just like you, there's only one guy I'm worried about seeing me in diapers, and 2. I'm not going to lose."  I stick my tongue out at Travis playfully, knowing that any game of rock paper scissors came down to luck really.

• Like 1

I smirk down at Victoria as I finish wiping her down and I reach for the diaper. I knew the princess pattern would be her favorite as soon as I had bought them. Opening it up, I was mostly able to get it centered under Victoria's butt with little help. I have changed enough diapers to know how to maneuver her. Adding extra cream and powder was a smart thing to do considering we would be in them longer. But I still made sure to spread the powder onto the inside of Victoria's thighs so she would smell like a freshly changed baby. 

Finally, I had the diaper pulled up and taped into place. After a final check I patted Victoria's diapered butt playfully. "Alrighty, baby. First diaper of 24/7. No more potty understand? That means you need to use your diaper. No holding it because there's no reason to anymore." I made sure to use a fake stern voice as I said it. Victoria knew all this but I knew she'd like it said out loud. 

• Like 1

I lift up my butt a little as Travis slides the thick diaper under me.  He's gotten pretty good at putting me diapers, and I can only imagine that he'll get better.  I spread my legs and close my eyes, shuddering a little as he rubs the powder into the sensitive area of my thighs, pelvis, and in between.  My legs spread a little more as he pulls up the thick padding between them.  I always like the smooth layer of padding against my crotch, before putting my legs back together to stand up, and making it bunch up.  

I smile up at Travis, as he pats my plastic covered, padded butt.  I blush a little, shrinking back as he tells me no more potty, and taht I have to use my diaper as soon as I need to.  I know he's only playing, but I still feel like a little girl being chastised for something she's been known to do in the past.  "Yes sir"  I say, mumbling a little and still blushing.  "T-that goes for you too..."  I say uncertainly, and a little weakly" 

I roll off the table and stand up, keeping my thighs a little wide to avoid squishing the diaper as long as I can.  "Your turn now, yeah?"  I say  still blushing a little.  "What kind of diapers do you want?"  I ask.  There was a wide variety to choose from, and more than I remembered before.  plain ones, ones with prints, thinner ones, thick night time ones, even ones that seemed made to last a whole day.

"Hmmm...surprise me!" I said with a shrug as I kicked off my underwear by myself. I always ended up helping Victoria change my diaper more than she helps me, but that's more to do with my caring nature. It was intimate to change each other but I'm bigger than her. It just makes sense this way. 

Laying back, I grabbed a wipe to start wiping myself down as well. I only slightly flinched at the coldness of the wipe, but by then the job was pretty much halfway done. "Of course. No potty for either of us. I can't let you have all the fun now can I?" I teased as I tucked my hands behind my head. It was a pretty casual position for someone who was waiting to be diapered by their girlfriend. "Remember, this won't work unless we stop holding it. So even when you don't think you have to go, you should still try okay?" 

Admittedly, I was curious about untraining a time or two and I researched it. That seemed to come in handy now. 

• 2 weeks later...

a wicked grin spreads across my face when Travis tells me to surprise him.  I pull out one of the super thick nighttime diapers, the outer shell is pink and covered with little cartoon princesses, unicorns and castles.  I've gone a full 24 hours in one of these without leaking, but since he's bigger than me, it might not work on Travis.  I fluff the diaper out as he cleans himself up.  as soon as he's done I grab his legs, and do my best to pull them up, and lift his butt off the table to let me slip the diaper under him, not an easy task at all since I'm shorter than him.

I get the thick diaper under him, then pull out the powder, shaking on maybe a little too much.  I rub it in with my hands, and make sure to point his penis up towards his waist so that it soaks as much of the padding as possible, and soaks down with the help of gravity.  I press his legs apart to give the padding as much room as it needs, then pull it up between his legs, and high on his waist, ripping open the tapes, and sticking them down to the landing strip, patting them down snugly, and securely.

I nod at his reminder.  "okay, I'll try to remember."  I close my eyes a little, and try to go, I let out a small stream, making my diaper start to warm up deliciously.  I let out a small sigh of contentment as I wet myself.  When the stream stops, I feel myself reflexively clench my bladder closed again.  I frown, and look down, as if I'll see something other than the front of my now wet diaper.  "hrmmmmm, I'm going to have to figure out how to stop myself from clenching down when I'm done..."

I look at Travis with a contemplative expression.  "Should we just lock the bathroom, and declare it off limits unless we're both taking a shower?  Or maybe drain the potty and try to lock that somehow?"

I groan playfully as I see the thick pink diaper Victoria picked out for me. "Bringing out the big guns already?" I teased. It was my fault though. I asked her to surprise me and she sure did. When the final tab was fastened it was like a wave of euphoria. From now on we'd only be using diapers. 

I watch as Victoria tries to wet herself and try to do the same as well. I had a fair amount to give seeing as how I hadn't used the bathroom since I had been home. Watching Victoria was all the encouragement I needed before I was wetting. The thick night time diaper soaked it all up immediately and it was almost like I hadn't even wet until I placed my hand on the outside to feel the warmth. But I still had a long way to go before the next change. 

Like Victoria I felt the clench of muscles after the stream ended and knew it would be the hardest part to untraining. 

"We'll turn the valve off and I'll put one of my weights on it. The heavy one." I had gotten them as part of a New Year's Resolution to work out more, but school took up the majority of my time so I rarely used them. Now though it seemed like I had a reason to. "I'll go do that. You call in pizza and get us some drinks. I'll meet you in the living room." I said as I stood up and gave her a quick kiss. 

The diaper pushed my legs apart and made me almost waddle as I headed to do my part. I'll have to return the favor to Victoria at bedtime. 

• 4 weeks later...

"The big guns?"  I ask with a smirk.  "You know I think I saw some waddle stuffers online once.  They're supposed to make you unable to walk straight, and hold a gallon and a half.  You think I should get us some of those so you can really know what the big guns are?"  I say, teasingly, sticking out my tongue.

I watch as Travis then follows my example, and starts wetting himself too.  I can't help but grin knowing that we're both know wearing damp, soft, warm padding around our crotches.  This was going to be so much fun.  I gin and nod when he says we'll turn off the water to the toilet, and put his weight on it.  "Sounds good."

I Kiss Travis back, then pull out my phone and call the pizza place down the road, I order our usual, and have them send some 2 Liters as well, since caffeine can help you need to wet.  Once the pizza is on the way, I get out the two biggest cups we have, I put a few ice cubes in each, then fill them to the brim with water, and make my way to the living room.

I hand a cup to Travis, and give him a small kiss.  "There you go."  I take a long drink as I sit down, then grin.  "And, there I go.  If you've turned off the potty, then I'm trapped.  This water is coming back out one way or another."

I snuggle up next to him.  "Pizza is on its way.  You ready to figure out who's gonna answer the door?"  I ask with a grin, holding up my free hand in a fist.  I shake it and chant  'Rock, Paper, Sicisors, Shoot!"  and thrust my hand forwards still clenched, throwing "rock".

I groaned happily at the idea of thicker diapers. The one I was wearing was one of the thickest we had and adding stuffer would make it a totally amazing experience. Not to be distracted though, I walked into the bathroom and turned the valve and put the weights on like I said I would. 

As that was finished I went back into the living room and accepted the cup of water. Following Victoria's lead, I drank a large portion of the water already feeling it fill my stomach. I set my cup to the side and wrapped my arms around Victoria's waist. Holding my free fist out to shake I followed with the chant before throwing out paper. "Ha! Looks like you're gonna be the one answering the door!" I gloated. One of my hands reached down to squeeze the front of her diaper for emphasis. "And the delivery person's gonna get an eyeful of your damp diaper." 

I said it with glee and no small amount of excitement. I pulled her onto my lap so that my diaper was pressed against the back of her's with my hand never leaving the front. "Think you can handle that, diaper baby?" I teased. 

• 2 weeks later...

I smile when Travis returns, with the weights on the toilet, I might not even be able to use the toilet if I wanted to.  The smile turns to a blank stare as Travis wins rock-paper-scissors.  I'm really going to have to go answer the door with no pants on, my diaper showing.  I take a deep breath, starting to panic just a little.  I want to take it back, or demand best two of three, something so that I don't have to answer the door.  

When my mind catches up to itself, I realize that it would be pointless, Travis won't let me back down, and if he had lost, I would do the same to him, a bet is a bet.  a small smile comes back to my face as my boyfriend pulls me onto his lap asking if I can handle it. "Y-yeah"  I say, stumbling over the word a bit.  I clear my throat, and start again, a bit more confidently  "Yeah, I can handle it no problem."

I settle back into him, rubbing my diapered bottom against his diapered crotch just a little, and enjoying the feeling of his hand pressed into the front of my diaper.  I felt myself getting a bit wet, in a different way, and couldn't help but wonder if after going full time things would always be this exciting, or if I'd just get used to it after a while.

"So, you wanna watch something, or we just gonna sit here entertaining ourselves by calling each other 'diaper babies' all night?"  I ask a bit sarcastically.

• Like 1