LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cathy's New Roommate - Patreon Exclusive Story Preview

Elfy

The following is an excerpt from a new story I have posted EXCLUSIVELY to my Patreon page. You can get immediate access to this story as well as 24 others for a $10 subscription to my Patreon. For that $10 pledge you will also get early access to all of my story posts (One every four days!). There are other tiers and rewards available and I would ask anyone who enjoys my work to check it out :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Cathy is in desperate need for a roommate before she gets thrown out. The person she finds will change her life physically, mentally and emotionally. Cathy will go through untold horror as she is molded into what her new roommate wants her to be.

This 62,000 word story is loosely set in the Diaper Dimension of Amazons and Littles (Knowledge of this "universe" is not required to enjoy the story) and includes diapers, humiliation, regression and physical transformation.

This is a very different story to what I usually write and along with the usual ABDL content you will find elements of other genres as well namely transformation. 

You can find the full story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cathys-new-story-32379246

---

Cathy cursed her luck as she tried to decide what to do. She didn’t want to use her diaper but she was short on options, the only thing she could do apart from pooping herself was to take her diaper off. The only toilet would involve her going past the Amazon, it would be impossible to keep it a secret. She knew she wasn’t supposed to leave her bed but the idea of using her diaper for what she needed to do was so unpleasant that she couldn’t think about it.

After another thirty seconds of smashing in the living room and cramping in Cathy’s body the Little couldn’t take anymore. She threw her cover back and scooted over to the edge, she felt incredibly vulnerable as she put her feet down on the floor. She knew she was doing something that she shouldn’t but she still walked across to the bedroom door. She felt a little dizzy as she stood up and she wondered if it was something to do with the medicine she had been given.

Cathy pushed the door open a little bit and looked out through the gap into the living room. She saw the remnants of her desk on the floor and Tina standing over it all, the Amazon looked satisfied and hadn’t even broken a sweat. Cathy gulped as she saw Tina look up and their eyes locked on to each other, the Little’s heart immediately fell through her body as she saw Tina’s eyes widen angrily. The tall Amazon started stomping across the floor to Cathy’s bedroom.

“No, no, no!” Cathy quickly stuttered as she backed away from the door, “Please! Wait, I… I had to tell you.”

Tina pushed the door open and continued advancing on Cathy. She looked very angry as Cathy backed up against the window at the back of the room, there was nowhere else to run.

“It had better be important.” Tina hissed, “To break my rules this better be very important indeed.”

“It is!” Cathy felt another stab in her bowels. She was forcefully reminded of when she had wet her diaper for the first time in this exact place.

“I’m waiting…” Tina crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot on the floor like an impatient mother.

Cathy found it hard to continue looking up at the Amazon’s angry face. She suddenly felt like she had made a terrible mistake and even as the pressure in her digestive system increased she wondered if she should’ve stayed in bed like she was told.

“I… I really need the toilet.” Cathy muttered.

“You disobeyed me just for that?” Tina shook her head in disappointment.

After a moment of silence the Amazon woman sat down on the edge of Cathy’s bed. Cathy could see the mattress sinking under the tall woman’s weight, she briefly thought about trying to run past the Amazon and back towards the living room but she knew she had nowhere to go, not to mention her dizziness that made it difficult to think about running in a straight line.

“Come here.” Tina demanded of her Little once she was sat down.

“But… I…” Cathy quietly tried to convince Tina that she really needed the bathroom. She wasn’t sure just how much longer she could hold on.

“Now!” Tina shouted loudly.

The sudden loudness made Cathy jump a little and she started shuffling her feet towards the Amazon. Cathy kept stuttering as she tried to plead her case, she still hadn’t come to terms with pooping herself. As Cathy came within arm’s reach of Tina she watched as the Amazon reached out and grabbed her slender wrist. Cathy was yanked forwards and found herself bent over Tina’s lap, she only just managed to control her bowels.

Cathy was struggling as Tina reached over and adjusted her position. The Little was looking down at the ground with her padded rear over Tina’s lap, she knew what was coming but she couldn’t accept it. She shook her head as she felt sobs welling up in her throat.

“I have to do this because I need you to learn that I’m your mommy and I know what is best for you.” Tina said loudly. As she spoke a giant hand rubbed the back of the Little’s diaper ominously.

“Please don’t do this.” Cathy whined with tears not far away, “I don’t think I can…”

Cathy was cut off when she felt the Amazon’s large hand suddenly slap against her padded rear. She was almost dumbfounded as she felt shocked, the spank didn’t hurt very much but Cathy was just shocked it had happened. The room was silent for a few seconds but the sound of spanked plastic echoed around the room.

“You do as you’re told.” Tina said loudly, “This isn’t for my benefit, it’s for yours!”

Cathy could feel the pressure in her bowels reaching the point of no return and she couldn’t listen to Tina as she fought for control. She could feel her body starting to push without her consent and she knew the battle was over, she gasped slightly as she felt her body betraying her.

A second spank came down on Cathy’s rear end and she let out a low pitched grunt as her body finally gave up. Her eyes closed and her little hands gripped the Amazon’s pants as she felt a sticky substance push out into the rear of the diaper. She was mortified at what she was doing but she was powerless to stop it.

A third spank came down and pushed the back of the diaper against Cathy’s skin. She felt the mess spread slightly as yet more came out. She was a slave to her body now and could do nothing to stop the poop from coming out. With all the trauma she was feeling she didn’t notice that the spanking had stopped, instead Tina’s hand just rested on the rear of the diaper as it pushed out slightly.

“There we go…” Tina said quietly as she stroked the Little’s back, “That wasn’t so hard was it.”

Cathy gasped again and a sob escaped her mouth as she felt her body strain once more and a final rush of poop pushed into the seat of her diaper. She let out a low whine as she finally let go of Tina’s pants and finished pooping herself.

Cathy felt the fight escape her. She felt utterly defeated as Tina lifted her up off the Amazon’s lap and then sat her on the bed. The Little shivered as she felt her body sink into the sticky mess, she sniffed loudly and wiped her cheeks as tears fell from her eyes. She didn’t care how humiliating it was now, she just wanted Tina to change her diaper.

“I’ll change you in a few minutes.” Tina said as she rubbed Cathy’s hair, “I have to bring something in.”

“But… But…” Cathy didn’t want to be left sitting in her diaper for a second longer than she had to.

“What have we just learnt?” Tina looked down at Cathy pointedly.

“To listen to you… Mommy.” Cathy said quietly.

“Good.” Tina smiled down proudly, “I’ll be able to change your stinky butt in just a couple of minutes.”

As Tina left the room Cathy shifted uncomfortably. She could already smell what she had done and she felt awful as the sticky brown poop smeared on her skin. She felt utterly miserable as she thought about the future and how this would be a regular thing, it was enough to make her want to hurl herself out of the window.

The sound of heavy movement in the living room drew Cathy’s attention and she wondered what could possibly be happening next. Whatever was coming into the room was big and Cathy could hear the strong Amazon woman struggling to move it. The Little moved her hand to her rear end and she felt the large lumpy mass in her diaper, it was still impossible for her to believe that she had done that to herself.

Cathy guiltily snatched her hand out of the way as she saw the Amazon appear in the doorway and dragging a large table into the room. The Little watched as the long table was pulled in until it occupied nearly the whole wall opposite the bed. Tina had a bag slung over her shoulder which she dropped to the floor, the table had shelves underneath it and the thing was so long Cathy wondered if she would even be able to close the door anymore.

“What’s this, mommy?” Cathy asked quietly as her full diaper squished underneath her.

“You’ll see.” Tina replied.

Once the table was pushed right into the corner Tina lifted the bag on to the bed next to Cathy and opened it up. Cathy looked over and saw a bag full of changing supplies, she winced at the stacks of diapers she saw.

Cathy didn’t like what she saw but the one thing she wanted more than anything else right now was to get out of this horrible diaper. She watched impatiently as Tina picked up the stacks of diapers and started filling the shelves underneath the padded top. There was also baby powder, baby wipes, diaper rash cream, diaper bags and other things that filled the shelves up. By the time Tina was done filling the shelves it looked just like an infant’s changing table.

“Come on then. This was delivered whilst you were napping and I can’t wait to try it out!” Tina looked so happy that she got to change Cathy’s extremely messy diaper.

Cathy stood up off the bed and felt the heavy diaper sag between her thighs. She swung her legs awkwardly towards the table, as long as she kept her legs wide the sloppy mess didn’t rub her against her skin too much. She felt silly to awkwardly waddle across the room like a toddler with full pants but she didn’t have far to travel.

Cathy saw Tina lean down and lift her up once she had got close. Cathy held her arms out as the Amazon put her hands under the Little’s armpits, Cathy was lifted up into the air with ease and she felt her legs lift weightlessly for a few moments. No sooner had Cathy got used to being in the air then she found herself sat on the edge of the table. The lumpy poop in her diaper was further smeared against her as she laid back on the padded table.

“Your first poopy diaper.” Tina was beaming, “It’s always a special moment for a mommy.”

Cathy closed her eyes to avoid the look she was getting from the Amazon. She soon felt the tapes of her diaper get pulled away from the front of the padding and then the front was lowered. The smell in the room instantly got worse as the messy contents were exposed to the air. Cathy felt a wave of shame wash over her and she hid her face in her hands.

“No need to be embarrassed, baby.” Tina said sweetly, “This will be normal for you before you know it.”

Cathy didn’t feel the least bit relieved by Tina’s words. She kept her face hidden as her legs were lifted up into the air with ease. She felt the cold touch of a baby wipe between her legs but rather than hating it she actually felt really good as the thick coating of poop was wiped away. She relaxed her legs in Tina’s grip and let the Amazon clean her up.

It took several minutes for all the excrement to be wiped away and when Cathy was lowered back on to the table the diaper had already been taken away. She was now naked on the plastic padding and glanced through her fingers to see Tina balling up the diaper and placing it in one of the disposable bags. It was dropped in the diaper pail at the end of the table and Cathy realised her room was probably going to smell like a baby’s nursery going forwards, the smell of old diapers.

“Doesn’t that feel better?” Cathy said with a big smile as she pulled another diaper from the stack on the shelf.

Cathy didn’t respond. She just felt the table beneath her butt, it had been a while since she had been unpadded and this one minute of respite felt good. It wasn’t to last though as a new diaper was soon unfolded and slid underneath Cathy’s waist. Baby powder was sprinkled over her front before the diaper was pulled up and taped close.

Cathy was lifted down from the changing table and she wobbled unsteadily. Something seemed off and she felt ever so slightly off-balance, her diaper crinkled as she stuck her rear end out slightly to try and keep her balance. She tried to shake her head to clear the cobwebs but it didn’t seem to help.

Walking into the main living in area in front of Tina was difficult. Cathy found herself having to hold her arms out from her body to stop herself from falling over, she felt weak and slightly lightheaded. She walked to the bedroom door and looked out into the rest of the apartment, what she saw nearly knocked her down on to her padded rear.

“Do you like it?” Tina asked as she placed her hands on Cathy’s shoulders, “I had time to put up a few things whilst you were napping.”

Cathy couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Her apartment, if it could even be called hers anymore, was being transformed into something she didn’t recognise. The couch had been moved backwards and the empty space filled with a large playpen. The bars went up to Cathy’s waist and there were a selection of soft toys inside. Cathy stared at it with wide eyes, it was only when she was finally able to pull her gaze away from the small caged area that she saw even more changes.

The small table in the kitchen which Cathy could see through the doorway was still there but now one chair had been replaced by a highchair that was a baby pink in colour. Cathy kept noticing small changes everywhere and she stumbled backwards in shock until she hit Tina’s tall legs.

“But… But…” Cathy stuttered and stumbled over her words as she tried to wrap her brain around what she was seeing, “My apartment…”

“Silly baby.” Tina giggled, “You know Littles can’t own or rent property.”

Cathy’s hand was taken and she was led to the new playpen. She stumbled forwards with her thick diaper crinkling loudly around her. The gate to the pen was opened by Tina and Cathy didn’t resist in walking inside. The barred gate was closed and Tina walked away towards her bedroom.

Cathy was left alone in the living room and she felt very little. She looked around at the tall bars around her and walked to where the gate had been, she pulled at the metal bars but found they wouldn’t budge. All Cathy managed to do was tire herself out and she slumped weakly against the side of the playpen, the toys around her weren’t tempting in the slightest so Cathy sat up and folded her arms across her chest. She would just have to wait here until Tina came back for her.

Hours passed and Cathy was still alone in the pen. She was bored out of her mind and her bladder, which had been aching for quite a while, couldn’t be contained forever. Cathy used the bars to help herself back to her feet and then relaxed her body as much as she could. She almost made herself jump when she quickly felt the front of the padding starting to warm around her. Cathy looked down in shock as she wet herself so much easier than the previous times, she hadn’t realised how quickly this new life was becoming normalised.

“I’m going for a short nap before dinner.” Tina announced, “No funny business, OK?”

Cathy watched Tina head to her bedroom with a stony face. She didn’t want to be left in the wet diaper but she wasn’t about to ask for a diaper change either. Cathy watched the bedroom door close and then sat alone for a few minutes.

The toys in the pen held no interest for the Little and she was soon bored out of her mind. She had no idea how much time was passing, Tina had removed the clocks and this left Cathy feeling even more disorientated than usual. It felt like hours had passed but Cathy had no idea the true length of time.

“Screw this…” Cathy said quietly in the silence of the living room.

Archived