LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my vacation? (private rp with elfowl)

Akari Ramos

I smile down at Lauren, "Well, do you feel kinda bloated?  if you do we should try to burp you."  I hold her up to my shoulder just in case, and rub small circles on her back.  I'm quite surprised when she tells me that she doesn't mind if I get rid of her teeth.  "Oh, wow, okay then, I guess it does make things easier for you, since you can use your gums that way, and massage the breast."  After she tells me I'm the best it's my turn to giggle.  "You're welcome Princess.  I'm actually enjoying this more than a little bit.  I'm really glad you chose to come to me with this, this has been a lot of fun so far, and I can only imagine it will be fun the whole way through." 

I pull out the magic rock, and rub it gently, settling Lauren back on my hip.  "I wish that my baby didn't have her teeth anymore, since she doesn't need to eat solids anymore."  I grin down at her, trying to watch the process.  "Speaking of solids, Mommy needs to have her lunch, do you want me to leave you in here?  or do you wanna go in the play pen again?"

"yea I do, and that sounds good."  I say and as you do that I do end up letting out a few burps and one big one.  "hehe, well it's weird to think of being without any teeth, but on the other hand I can't eat anything right now that would make use of them, and it's just for the week. so if it makes things nicer on you I'm okay with that,"  I say as I'm still having to lean against her.   "I'm glad I got you as my mommy too this is so much fun.,"  *I watch as you make the wish, then as you do all the teeth in my mouth come out, no blood or anything just the teeth.  "wow that does feel a bit different but not that bad,  I guess I got enough for some tooth fairy visits now."  I laugh again, then nod "ooh yes I suppose you gotta eat too. well I think I want to go back to play in the playpen.  I'll get to use my crib at bedtime,  or naptime not sure if i need to take naps. I kinda think since I'm still 6 I shouldn't. but I guess we'll see how long I last until i get tired"

I'm a bit surprised at Lauren's teeth falling out, and quickly tilt her forwards, holding out my hand so that her teeth don't fall back into her throat and make her choke.  I catch the small ivory nuggets, and smile.  "Visits from the tooth fairy huh?  I'm not sure if I want her giving you quarters, they seem like just the right size for you to choke on."  I tease.  I set the teeth on a dresser beside the crib, along with the rock, then carry Lauren back into the living room.  "Okay sweetheart, just let Mommy know when you get sleepy, or hungry, or if you need anything at all.  This week is all about you."  I tickle her under the chin a little, then lay her down on her stomach in the play pen, and go into the kitchen, forgetting to let her be able to sit up again.

I finish cooking lunch, and bring the soup and sandwich into my new bedroom, seeing that there have been a few changes, there seems to be a cradle beside the bed, and a baby monitor on the nightstand, there's also a large padded armchair in the corner, with an electric, twin breastpump sitting beside it, and another rocking chair in another corner.  I sit down, setting my lunch in my lap, and pull off my shirt.  The cups on the pumps seem to have clips to attach to my nursing bras, so I just undo the side that Lauren didn't nurse from, and hook the cup of the milker on.  I turn on the pump, and gasp a little as i feel my nipple sucked to the back of the cup, then released.  I turn up the suction some, then a little more, until I finally feel my breast let down, I let out a small sigh, relaxing into the chair, and turn the power down a little, letting the pump settle into a gentle suck and release, suck and release.  I close my eyes, and lean back, for a few moments, simply trying to get used to the sensations of the breast pump.  gradually I get used to it, and open my eyes to see the collection bottle is already half full.  "I'm going to need to donate milk or something"  I mumble to myself.  really I could just wish to make less, but I'm actually enjoying feeding Lauren, and pumping too, and after all it was just for a week... unless I didn't want it to be...

I giggle at the tease.  "well I not sure if I can spend the quarters anyways.  I wonder I could get like a sucker or something stead.  should be enough quarters there for something right?"  I giggle gain as you carry me out and then set me into the playpen. I wiggle and crawl off to my toys right as you set me down, it's not until I get over to them and your off in the next room do i realize i still can't sit up,  it does keep me from playing with the castle.  I find I can still reach the barbies and was able to get the box of outfits to tip over so I decide to play with that having fun,  gosh it feels weird to have to lay here like this.  but also kinda neat that the same time.  and that mom's here to take such good care of me is also really comforting.  so I have fun for a while, until latter when I eep as things are feeling weird in my gut and then downwards.  for a moment I get worried until I realize what's going on, I'm pooping....  "mommmy!!  made a stinky!"

I finish pumping, having filled two bottles from one breast, and with them definitely looking a good deal droopier than they did before. I knew there was some left in the breast Lauren had nursed from, and did my best to even them out.  I hear My baby calling to me from the living room, and grimace, this definitely was the part I was looking forwards to the least.  I take the two bottles and put them in the fridge, not sure what I would end up doing with them, then walk into the living room.  I put my hands on my hips jokingly, and with a big smile pretend to scold  "You pooped your brand new panties right after Mr. Rock gave them to you?  Do you just expect a new pair, and someone to wipe up your messy bottom for you?"  I ask as I pick her up.  I plant a big kiss on her forehead, and set her on my hip.  "Well that's exactly what you're going to get missy!  Let's get this over with"  I tease, trying to hide that this was definitely not something I was looking forwards to.

I carry Lauren into her nursery, and lay her down on the changing table.  "Let's take a look"  I say as I push her dress up exposing her tights and belly, then hooking my fingers in the waistband of the pink ruffly tights, and pulling them down to her knees.  I see that her diaper is not only bulging at the back, but a pale shade of yellow.  "Oh my, not just stinky but wet too, Mommy's got to remember to check you "  I lay her legs back down, and rip open the tapes, grabbing my nose.  "Whew!  Stinky is right missy!  You're lucky you can't help yourself or else Mommy would be very upset with you."  I try to use the back of the diaper to wipe the worst of the mess off of her bottom, then grab a few wipes to clean off the rest of the poop, and pee.  I throw it away, and quickly pull out another diaper, this one with butterflies and hearts on it.  "Okay, now the butterflies will only stick around if you don't go pee pee on them,"  I tease  "if you do, they'll get mad and fly away, okay?"  I say with a smirk.  I lay the diaper underneath Lauren, and pull out some powder and cream, applying them liberally over Lauren's crotch, thighs and bottom, before pulling the diaper up between her legs, and taping it securely.  "There we go.  How did Momma do Princess?"

I look up and smile as you come in,  "hey mommy...." I was about to say something else when the playfully scolds me.   "ooh well sorrys can't helps it you know."  I do kinda pick up on her disgust and the reason why isn't lost on me. but its part of the package and she is at least taking it well, I smile as i'm carried back up to my changing table and nod as she proceeds to change me, whew even i can smell it now, but soon it's all cleaned up and I'm feeling much better in a clean diaper.  "ooh I'll try not to make the butterflys angry. but wow I didn't realize i had also gone pee.  i couldn't tell you when i did that. amazing."  I smile as she finishes getting the diaper in place  "ooh you did great mommy! feels so much better now.  but uh two things. you forgot to let me sit up again. and well I'm getting hungry again, but over all best day ever."

I smile at Lauren's obvious excitement when she realizes that she peed without knowing it at all.  "Really a fan of that huh?"  I raise an eyebrow at Lauren when she mentions she's hungry  apparently we are on the toddler schedule for feeding, but I don't mind, I'll just have to get up in the night to feed her.  It seems that all of the milk I'm making will be getting used after all.  "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart.  I just didn't think about that at all."  I say, mentally trying to let her be able to sit up again.  "Just slipped my mind completely"  I carry her over to the rocking chair, pull up my shirt, undo the nursing cups, and start her on the same breast as before, leaving the pumped breast for second."  Already filled up your diapers once and you're ready to start trying to fill diaper number two, huh?"  I tease.  I rock back and forth for a bit, and try to judge when we're halfway through the feeding, then try to switch over breasts to get them both emptied equally this time.

"well it's cool think,  not only can't I help it but I can't even tell I've done it so like I even more need you to remember to check on it."  I nod, and move to sit up once i'm able to again just in time to be picked up and settled on her lap. "hehe yep yep. and it tastes rather good too."  I smile and once you hold me up to the breast I start sucking away happily and soon I start getting milk and continue sucking  happily until you try to stop me, once I realize you want me to stop I let go and I was about to complain I was still hungry until you put me on the other side and I happily start in sucking again, and this time i do gum your breasts a bit more as i'm not worried about biting you now that i got no teeth*

I nod.  "I'll do my best princess" I tell Lauren after she reminds me that she needs me to check her diapers.  I let ot a long sigh as She feeds, rocking us back and forth gently.  I gently shush her as I move her around to switch breasts.  She's surprisingly difficult to get flipped around to nurse from my other breast, not because of her weight, she's as light as a feather to me thanks to the wishing stone, but simply the length of her body due to her six-year-old frame gives her a greater moment of inertia to resist being turned all the way around.  Once I have her settled on my second breast, I feel her gumming away, her jaws working my soft flesh through her gums.  It feels surprisingly nice, and I find myself letting out small contented sighs as she continues suckling, really working my breast to help the milk come out.

I simply sit and rock, letting her drain as much from my breast as she likes, feeling content with this small fantasy I've found myself living out.  The simple feeling of closeness I'm getting from giving this little tiny human life, feeding her from my own body.  I can't imagine anything can ever compare.

This all feels so awesome, it's as shame it's only going to be for a week. it's so comfy and cozy here cuddle up to her, and it's so awesome not having to worry about anything I don't want to. and laying here feeding this way is amazing,  the milk tastes soo good, and the way it it feels when it fills up my tummy is so nice.  And unlike with eating regular food I don't have to worry about bad cooking or flavors I don't like either just nice warm sweet milk that does taste really good.  once I've drank all I can handle I let go and lean against her*

• 4 weeks later...

I sigh and smile as my daughter... *friend* finishes feeding, and simply leans against me.  It's hard not to think of her that way.  I reach down, and stroke her hair gently, smiling down at her, and staring at her tiny little face.  She looks so happy, carefree and peaceful.  I hum a gentle tune, as I stroke her hair, and hold her cuddled against me.  After a few minutes I break the stillness and ask  "Whatcha thinkin little one?  Is this everything you wanted?"

• 2 months later...

(ooh I had somehow missed that you had actually posted here somehow)

"I'm thinking about just how nice and relaxing this all is, how much I appreciate you doing this for me.  this really has been everything I've wanted. I'm so happy now, and still got more fun stuff coming. this is the best day ever, thanks to you, and those wishes..  I can't thank you enough"

I smile, and bend down to kiss her forehead.  "That's very sweet.  To be honest, I really like doing this for you as well.  I'm really having fun doing this, and I'm really glad that this is making you happy.  I'm looking forwards to everything more that will happen as well."  I reach in and check the wetness of Lauren's diaper.  "I think this can hold for just a little bit longer.  You feel like taking a nap sweetheart?"

"well I guess I could."  I nod.  not really sleepy.  "but it's also not that I'm needing to say up either right now. and it might be nice.  though I do want to wear one of my new pj's and have a nice pacifier and plushie with me when i nap"  I nods. when you go to look you'd find I got a bunch of them.  mostly footed sleepers, with varios designs on them, but it's not just the designs that are different,  some also have built in mittens, some have the zipper in the back, some have both.

I nod and smile.  "It would be a good idea sweetheart.  Little bodies like yours do well with plenty of rest.  We most certainly do need to change you into some of your new PJ's, kinda pointless to have them if we don't use them now, huh?"  I carry you over to the closet, and look through.  "Such a wide variety.  Mr. Rock sure thinks you're gonna do a lot of snoozing huh?"  I tease.  Looking through I find a pink sleeper with a large heart applique on the front, thumbless mittens at the end of the long sleeves, and the zip on the back, with embroidered building blocks spelling out "LAUREN" on the butt.  "Oh!  This one is just too precious."  I coo.

I carry you back out and to the changing table, then strip you down to your diaper, and feed your legs into the sleeper, before picking you up to get it the rest of the way on, sliding your hands in their respective holes as well, and zipping the garment up your back.  "There we go!  Snug as a bug in a hug!"  I coo, hugging you tightly for emphasis, and kissing your forehead, before laying you down in your crib, and raising the bars on the side.  "Have a nice nap sweetheart, and let Mommy know if you need anything.  Mommy loves you."  I say before fully realizing the words that just came out of my mouth.  I pause for a few awkward seconds, then jolt a little as I remember.  "Oh!  You wanted a pacifier and a plushie too.  Silly Mommy nearly forgot!  I go to the dresser and pull out a pink pacifier with a flower on the end cap, and then grab a stuffed elephant from the toy chest, and bring them over to you.  "Here you go Sweetheart.  Have a nice nap!  Sweet dreams."  I then walk out of the room, switching off the light behind me before shutting the door.

"oh alright, I guess your right, least get some neat pjs out of it"  I giggle as we move over there and giggle again "Yea I guess it has."   I look over at the one she picked getting a better look after she lays me down "ooh wow never seen one like that before. that's cool"  I say as you go about changing me into it. "wows so different with the zipper in the back and the mittens. gosh even if I didn't wish that I'd need someone else to dress me.  I'd still need help with this. " I giggle excitedly.  "And it's really snug and confy.  I likes it lots."  and settle into bed as you lay me down, then nods.  "okies me wills, ooooh lawen loves you toos"  I say even more happy, and I start to look around the crib when I see you come back with the paci and the plushie a stuffed elephant not qute what I was expecting but it's cute and cuddly so I happily cuddle up to it and suck on my paci while my mind races with how awesome the day has been.  even though I am really confy I'm just to excited to get to sleep for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I piddle around the house, trying to take care of minor chores that need doing.  After about an hour or so, I notice that my breasts feel a little tingly, and full.  I think about using the pump, but with how much Lauren has been drinking during her feedings, I don't want to deprive her if she wants to feed when she wakes up from her nap.  I decide to instead cut out the waiting, and wake her up instead.  I walk back into her room, but leave the light off, instead leaning over her crib and gently stroking her back and arm, trying to get her to wake up.  Once she stirs, I smile down at her and coo.  "Hey Sweetheart.  Did you have a nice nap?  Hmmm?  Are you feeling hungry little girl?  You don't have to wake up all the way if you just wanna nurse some.  Mommy needs to let out some milk, so she figured she'd let you have it if you wanted it."

I smile as I turn to look at her, I was just starting to get to sleep from all the excitement, when you woke me up again,  "oh hey mommy, yea it was nice. bed and pjs and stuffie are all super comfy."  I nod, "Humm, well now that i think about it I could use a snack if your offering."   I smile,  this time has been such a welcome vacation from all the mess and stress of normal life, I'm quite happy at the moment.  I do continue to lay there cuddled up to the plushie until you reach in to pick me up, then i cuddle up to you.

I smile and pick you up, kissing your forehead, before settling you on my hip.  "I'm glad to hear that you like it."  I carry you over to the rocking chair, and sit down, unbuttoning my shirt, and opening my nursing bra, I cradle you in my arms, bringing you up to my breast, I rub your lips on my nipple trying to get you to latch.  once you open up I press your head into my breast, getting my nipple as deep in your mouth as I can, so your tongue and hard pallet have an easy time suckling the milk from my boobs.

soon enough I do and start sucking down the milk while cuddled up to you.  I feel so comfy so safe like this I kinda wish I could stay this way for more then just a week.  I suck for a while, having an easy time of it beeing able to get a good sucking going with out worrying about biting into you until i feel full again and stop. and just lay there mid suck as I'm to content to let go, and now I really do get tired having settled in to her arms and having a nice snack I start to drift off just like that.

I close my eyes and let out a small moan as you latch on and start sucking, your jaw working my breast making me let down.  It feels so good.  I find myself wishing that this would never end, just me and my baby girl, giving her everything that she needs, having her depend completely on me and me alone.  I gently start rocking back and forth in the chair, simply holding you as you nurse.  after a little while, I stick my finger in your mouth to break the latch, and flip you around to nurse from my other breast, not bothering to cover up the breast that you've already nursed from.  I let out a gentle sigh as you latch again, and I feel my milk flow out as you suckle.  I simply rock you, back and forth and back and forth until you fall asleep with my breast still in your mouth.  It feels so go to have you cradled to my breast, my nipple still sucked into your mouth, that I don't want to disturb you.  my eyes are already half closed, so I decide to simply nap with you.  I close my eyes the rest of the way, and drift off with you held in my arms.

we both end up sleeping until the next morning,  I start to yawn, and streach but then notice that I'm still stuck on to your breast, so I decide to start sucking again and see if I can have some breakfast. The day sure ended sooner then I ment but the way it ended I can't at all be upset by that, so I'm just happy with how well things have been going.  I can feel my diaper is really wet and is going to need to be changed soon but even so it's not that bad. least not yet.  after I ether get my breakfast or find I'm not getting anything I let go of your breast finally and get in that full yawn.

I wake up to feel you suckling on my breast, and smile down at you.  I have to stifle a moan, from how good it feels.  My breasts must have been completely full since I didn't get up to pump them, or feed you in the middle of the night.  "Good Morning Sweetheart"  I coo down at you, as I stroke your hair gently.  I notice that my other breast is leaking from the letdown after you re-started suckling my full breasts, and I stick a finger in your mouth, to break the suction, and move you over to latch on to my other breast.  "Let's not let any go to waste."  I resume rocking back and forth in the chair.  Once you've drained the other breast, I switch you back to the first one to finish it off as well.  I smile down at you as you yawn once you've gotten all that you can.  "Feel good to have a nice full tummy?"  I ask, reaching down and rubbing your belly through the thick, soft sleeper. 

I move my hand down to your crotch, and feel your diaper, squishing it to see if it feels dry.  It squishes enough for me to tell that it's quite damp.  "Ah, in one end and out the other huh Princess?  Let's get that diaper taken care of."  I stand up, settling you on my hip, and carry you to the changing table, laying you down, and unzipping the sleeper.  I pull it off, then flip you onto your back.  I quickly rip open your diaper, and wipe down your princess parts and bottom, getting them all clean before applying diaper cream and powder.then wrapping you up snugly in a dry diaper.  "Alright Sweetheart, do you want to pick out what to wear today, or do you want Mommy to decide?"  I say picking you back up, and carrying you into your closet.

I nod and smile. "Yea it does, and it's so comforting doing this"  I say though after a few rubs you get me to burp loudly and I just giggle at that.   "ooh yes well it has to go somewhere right?"  I giggle more as you carry me back up to my room, and get the sleeper off and my diaper changed.  "humm, ya know maybe a cute onsie or a romper would be nice."  I say looking around. "oooh that one so cute!"  I point.

picture of the one i pointed to.

I smile down at you happily.  "I'm really glad you like it, Mommy does too.  It feels really nice having you nurse on Mommy's boobies, and it feels really rewarding to have you be so dependent on me, and to know that I can take care of you with just my body and your diapers.  It's almost a shame it's only going to be for a few more days..."  I smile at you giggle after burping, then giggle myself as you point out that all the liquid has to go somewhere.  "Yes it does Sweetheart, and it's certainly not going in the potty, not anytime soon anyways."  I boop your nose with my index finger, and giggle again.

I see the onesie you point out, and smile.  "Awwww, that's absolutely adorable, you're right Honeypie."  i take the hook off the rail, then the onesie off the hook, setting it aside.  "Alright, let's see if we can do this the tricky way."  I say, undoing the bottom snaps, then getting you to let go with your right hand, keeping one hand on your back.  I pull one of the sleeves onto your arm, then let you grab back onto me, before switching the hand I'm holding you with, to let me take your left arm, and thread it through as well.  I bunch up the onesie, then pull it down to your shoulders, poking your head through, then pull it down your back and tummy.  I pull you close against me, to pull the bottom down past your diaper, then lean you away to pull the front down to your crotch, before taking hold of the snaps at the back, and briefly lifting you off my hip and pulling it under you, before catching you on my hip again with the bottom of the onesie pinned between my hip and your legs.  I fasten the three snaps securing the crotch around your diaper, and then raise one hand as if showing off.  "Ta-da!"