LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my vacation? (private rp with elfowl)

Akari Ramos

Dave was at his Friends apartment he had a lot on his plate with a stressful job and taking college full time to try to get a better one, it's been a hard few months but least school was on break and he's gotten time off from work as well.  he shows off his magic rock that is glowing softly, and they have been talking about life and he brought up his idea and what he'd be willing to do in return for her if she agrees.  They have been friends for a long time before this,  though he was never able to get out of the friendzone with her.  he was okay with that as at least they have remained close friends..  "so anyways that's my plan in a nutshell I'm going to use the magic to make myself into a little girl for a week, and you just need to treat me like your daughter. the magic will make sure there's a room and stuff for little me."

I (Jessica) give Dave a wry smile.  "A little girl huh?  I never would have taken you for the type.  I'm just teasing, I'd be glad to play your mommy for a week.  This should be quite interesting.  You're gonna owe me big time after this though.  Don't get me wrong, this will be fun,  but my parents will kill me if they find out you made me a mother without us being married."  I grin again, to let Dave know I'm mostly joking.  "So you're gonna turn into a six year old girl, and then I just have to keep you alive, clothed, fed, and happy yeah?  I can do that for you, especially from how you make it sound with the rock doing most of the work."  I take another swig from my beer, and look over at Dave, "Alright, go ahead and make the wish whenever you're ready,  i definitely wanna see this happen.

I smile bit and rub the stone.  "I wish I was a 6 year old girl in a cute dress. " I say and soon I start to glow and shrink and de-age I also start to look more and more girly,  a few minutes latter the changes are done and I'm a normal 6 year old girl, with her hair in pig tails, and wearing a my little pony dress.   I look down at myself and gasp, I done a few things to make sure it worked but this is the most drastic change I've made yet. "wow this...." I start and grin hearing my new voice "this is amazing"  I smile and look up at you.  "so before I continue i was wondering if I could not just be a normal six year old girl, but one that had a bunch of toddler or younger traits too.  ya know like I still needed to use diapers. and be dressed, and fed and such. it would make it way more fun for me. and of course I'll be willing to make up to you latter"

I watch with complete amazement as you glow, and shrink, your hair lengthening, as your legs, arms, and torso contract, getting smaller and smaller until you're just under four feet tall  I watch your hair braid itself into two short pigtails as it extends from your head, a small bow forming from thin air.  All the while your clothes change the legs of your pants merging together and shrinking as they join with your shirt, and billow out around you, the plain designs being replaced by colorful cartoon ponies.  My eyes are still wide with amazement as you start to look yourself over.  "Awwww, you're so adoreable!"  I coo as we both hear your new voice for the first time.  "Wow is right.  That was a big change, how are you feeling?"  

I shake my head in disbelief, but grin.  "So I'm gonna be changing your diapers and spoon feeding you huh?  Figures you only mention this afterwords."  I tease  "Sounds like you should have just made yourself a toddler to begin with."  I stick out my tongue then chuckle and continue  "No, that's fine, you do whatever you want, I'll be happy to take care of you whatever you need me to do.  It's just a week, but you're right about needing to make it up to me later."  I grin, and sit back, taking another sip of beer.  "Go on, put yourself back in diapers and forget how to put on shirts, and tie your shoes Kiddo...  Say, Dave doesn't really fit you like this.  Do you have a more girly name in mind?  or does your new Mommy get the honor of naming her Widdle Baby Giwl?"

"it feels amazing really. it's incredible being so small and the way the dress fits and everything it's wow." I say then giggle.  "well yea.  and as for that. well after seeing just how big things are from this size I don't think I want to get any smaller.  and I think it kinda adds to the fun being that even now I'm to old to need diapers but soon I will anyway."  I giggle.  "ooh yea I will need a new name, well I am curios what you would come up with for a name, and if I like it we'll keep it.,"  I say then rub the rock again  "So, now I wish I was never potty trained and I often can't tell if I need to be changed so I'll need to have my diaper checked every so often.  I wish that i can't walk or even stand with out help... ooh and who ever is taking care of me can decide i I can sit up on my own or not. I also wish that I'm unable to dress or undress myself, and that I need to breastfeed for my meals and when i'm not breastfeeding and want to drink something it needs to be in a baby bottle oh and my caretaker can decide if I'm able to hold the bottle myself or not,  and I need to suck on pacifiers when i get upset,  even if I'm not upset if I go for to long with out sucking on something i start to get really moody.  ooh I also wish in addition to  a full set of girly day clothes for a 6 year old I also got a set that fits me that is in the style of a 2 year olds outfit, but only baby style pj's.  I also wish I slept in a big crib that has a bunch of stuffed animals, and had a nice playpen in the living room filled with toys I'd find fun, and stroller and carseat too.  Any baby furniture or clothing gotten for me or being used by me will fit me as if it was made for someone my size. I also wish mommy could breastfeed me as much as I need and carry me around with out issues."  I smile and wait for all those wishes to take effect.

• Like 1

I smile as Dave excitedly explains how incredible everything is,  his joy and excitement are infectious, and I can't help but grin.  That's probably a good size"  I say with a nod  "but aren't you just being lazy not wanting to have to run to the potty?"  I tease.  "hrmmmmm, a name, how about Lauren?  or Lulu for short?"  I keep a running commentary as Dave makes his wish.  "Never potty trained, just never could learn.  No walking?  suddenly you're looking real heavy sweet thing, Mommy's gonna get a workout.  Breastfeed?  woah, where are you going to get a breast to suck on because we never talked about...  hey, hold on.  Maybe you should do these one at a time  see how they work before adding on..."  I try to calm him down as he keeps adding more and more, almost seeming to speed up as he gets more excited and add on new ideas.  "Dave wait!"  I try to command, but he's already said the words and made the wish. 

The whole room starts to glow, as do my breasts, arms and legs.  A glow comes from underneath Dave's new dress, and shortly thick diapers are poking out of the bottom, before his legs quiver and give out.  I move to catch the girl as she collapses to her hands and knees, but I feel my arms and legs bulge out slightly, my muscles becoming large enough to easy handle Dave's new 45 pound frame without wearing out, and my breasts easily double in size, going from already fairly large D cups to F cups, as my bra suddenly becomes a nursing bra.  The entire apartment changes, and it seems like it's bigger than it was before.  There's a high-chair sized for a six year old at the table, a fairly large, and well-stocked play-pen sitting in the living room, a baby gate between the living room and the kitchen.  I can only imagine what Dave's room looks like now, sine he should have two or three wardrobes worth of toddler and elementary school clothes, as well as a crib and changing table.  I squat down to Dave's new level, and gently rub his back,  "Hey sweetheart, are you okay?  Talk to me, let Mama know you're okay."

I giggle lots "ooh my gosh this thing is totally amazing I think I'm going to fully enjoy this week, ooh and that backrub feels so nice."  I say as I lean against you. "so lets go check things out shall we?  ooh and I like Lauren or Lulu,  wasn't what I was thinking originally but is still a cute name and I like you gave it to me, so I'll keep it.  I'm not going to have to worry about a thing."

I smile, hearing Lauren happy, and excited, and not scared, or upset.  I pick her up, and find her surprisingly easy to carry on my hip.  "You're a little bit of a naughty girl missy.  You sure that breastfeeding thing wasn't just an excuse to get a face full of my boobs?"  I ask.  "They were big enough before y'know."  I say playfully.  "Well, come on, we'll get to that later, I'm sure you're as curious as I am.  Since this whole thing came out of your head and your wish how about you show me around, huh?"  I say as I carry Lauren through the door and into her new nursery.

"Well honestly I wasn't thinking they'd get bigger,  I just wanted them to have milk for me to drink,"  I say as we head inside my room, it's got a mix of styles that you'd find in a baby nursery and in 6 year old's room and super girly. by the window is a large crib with the side facing us down, it's got a hello kitty themed bedding and a mix of plushies, against a different wall there's a big changing table already stocked with supplies, and a diaperbag sitting next to it ready to be taken with when we go out, there is also a rocking chair, and a toy chest in the corner of one of those preschool play carpets.  you also can see I got a nice size dresser, sitting next to a closet, but it's shut at the moment.  "ooh this is so cool. it's got everything I need, and looks so cute too"

I  look around in amazement at Lauren's new room  "Wow, this is some room you've got here, little Lulu.  Very cute.  You'd definitely make me jealous if I was still as big as you."  I say with a grin.  "Let's check out your new wardrobe."  I say as I open the door and carry her inside.  The closet is very definitely larger than it was before,  as it's now a walk in closet, with a row of clothes on either side, one obviously sized and styled for a six year old, with dresses, t-shirts, pants, skirts, overalls, mostly pink and pastels, but also a fair number with My little pony, Barbie, Hello Kitty, and all sorts of other cartoon characters printed on them.  On the other side are onesies, frilly dresses, shortalls, and other more toddlerish clothes, all sized for a six year old, still mostly in pink and white, with other bright happy colors mixed in.  "You certainly have a lot of clothes.  If you wanted to wear all of them in a week, we'd need to change you every ten minutes I think."  I tease.   " Which one's your favorite?  I think I like this one best"  I say reaching over and pulling out a pink dress from the row,  it's sleeveless, and the bodice is covered with shiny sequins.  The skirt is made up of layers on layers of ruffles, making the width of it puff out to easily half as much as the dress's length.

I giggle looking around and nod "yea we won't be able to get to all of them. which is kind of a shame really, but it's awesome it's so well setup" I then look over at the dress you picked out "ooh that one's cute. lets get it on me oh and how a bout some tights too?  and then lets go play some games until lunch time yes?"  I grin totally impressed by now nice all this is and how it's all mine, at least for the week, perhaps too if things go well we can do this again sometime, give me more chance to try out these outfits.  I don't plan on wearing the shorts or the pants much, as I do that all the time as a boy and  want to get way from that if i only got a week to have fun with the other outfits. I smile and cuddle up happily.  I'm already enjoying this a lot

I grin and nod.  This all starting to be rather fun actually.  "Tights huh?  Hrrm. If I had to guess they would beeee..."  I take Lauren and the dress over to the dresser, laying the dress on top as I keep Lauren on my hip, holding her close as she adorably snuggles into me.  I pull open one of the smaller top drawers, and find socks in all different designs and colors.  "Hmmmm, close but not quite."  I pull open the drawer beside it, and find it empty.  I feel confused for a second, then my face lights up and i laugh.  "Oh!  This is your panty drawer!  You don't need any so you don't get any!  Oh, I like this rock's sense of humor!"

I giggle and nod staying cuddled up and enjoy riding on your hip like this* ooh that makes sense,  since I wear diapers full time I wouldn't have any panties. so I guess the tights would be in the next one over?"  I ask as I look over to side of the closet with the baby clothes admiring those as well.  but still wanting to start with that dress and a pair of tights.  "this is fun."

I nod, and smile.  "Probably yes."  I reach down, and pull out the first of the longer drawers underneath the top two.  "There we are!"  I exclaim as a draw full of tights, leggings, and pantyhose is revealed.  I look over all of the selections, there are tights of all different colors, and styles.  I grin, and pull out a pair of pink tights with rows of ruffles on the butt.  "I think these ones will look perfect with your dress, Little, Lady, Lulu.  Do you like them."  I get a little wicked glint in my eye, and tease  "If you don't you can just pick out another pair, and put them on yourself."

With a giggle, I carry Lauren over to the changing table and sit her down on the padded surface.  "Alright sweetheart, time for you to learn something every little girl has heard a thousand times.  Arms up!"  I wait for her to raise her arms, then pull the My Little Pony dress off over her head.  I set it aside, and pick up the pink ruffly toddler dress with the big poofy skirt, and bunch it up so I can slip it over Lauren's head.  "One more time Princess, Arms up!"  I say, then slip the dress over her head and arms, threading her arms through the holes for them, and sliding it down her torso, and then over her diaper, smoothing it out as I go so that the bodice holds her chest, and the skirt puffs out just barely not covering her diaper. 

"There we go!  Such a pretty girl!"  I coo as I push her back to lie down on the changing table.  I pick up the tights, bunching them up as well, then lift Lauren by her feet, and carefully slip the tights over one foot then the other, then drag them up her legs, and then finally over her thick diaper padded bottom.  The padding makes the butt of the tights stretch out, really emphasizing the ruffles on the back.  "Oh my goodness!  You're so adorable Mommy could just eat you up!"  I say tickling Lauren's belly  

I keep tickling her to make her giggle and squeal for a while, then let her calm back down again.  "Alright now sweetheart, what do you want to play?  or do you just want Mommy to take you to the living room, and we can see what toys you have?

• Like 1

*I giggle when mom teases me that I won't be able to pick out a different pair. I wouldn't of started out with a ruffled but one, but she is right it's not my choice if she doesn't want to let me choose and I'm okay with that for now. I was a bit surprised the dress wasn't quite long enough to fully cover the dress, but also shrug and just go with the flow for now, especially when she says I'm super cute that makes me feel nice. the tights also feel rather nice on my legs to, but before I can think to much more of it I get tickled and being rather ticklish I start giggling and keep giggling and squealing and squirming some,  quite enjoying the whole ordeal.  or a little bit after she stops I still burst back into giggles. till i finally calm down again.  I was thinking about what toys I might have when mom said we should take a look I nod at that*  sounds good, lets see what I got.

I smile at Lauren's adorable little nod, and murmur  "Okay.  Up we go!"  scooping her up, and then settling her on my hip.  "Mmm, it would be nice if my hips were wider so I could carry you a little bit easier.  Hips are supposed to get wider when you give birth, right?" I say, mostly filling the empty air, and thinking out loud, more than complaining.

I carry Lauren out to the living room, and walk over to the big play-pen that's been set up.  "What have we got here, Little Lulu?  Hmmm?  I see some baby dolls, plenty of stuffed animals, barbies, a princess castle, a little kitchen, which one do you like best sweetheart, pick it up and show Mommy!"  I coo, setting Lauren down inside of the play pen.

"well you could wish for that."  I comment as I cuddle up to you, and grin seeing the big playpen in the living room with a bunch of toys in it,  I look around more when you set me down. "oh gosh so many good options."  I say crawling over to get a closer look at the barbies the plushies, and the castle.   "I think these three are the bestest"  I say as I point to them trying to figure out what one to play with first. hehe this is one time not being able to decide is a good thing,  I grin at all the options, and after a bit I decide to play with the castle first.

I smile.  "I guess I could."  I watch you play for a little while, then decide to go find the rock.  "Have fun, and let me know if you need anything Princess, Mommy's going to go do some housework, and work on some lunch for herself, just yell for me if you want lunch too."  I walk off towards the Nursery, thinking that's where I remember seeing it last, as I think about what just happened.  It's only been a few hours, and I'm already finding myself falling into a "motherly" mindset so easily.  I already think of her as Lauren, not Dave, and even as "Her" not "Him".  I rub my breast absentmindedly, even in their enlarged state, I hope they'll be big enough to feed a six year old.  I really want Lauren to get everything she needs from me and me alone, to feed her, change her, carry her, everything.  My breasts feel... tight?  it's a strange sensation.  

In the nursery, I look for the rock, I think I remember Lauren having it when she came in, and not having it when she left.  I check the changing table, and don't see it, then look at the My Little Pony dress, and find it has pockets.  "Of course, a 6 year old gets pockets, but we can't give any to a grown woman."  I grumble to myself.  Checking through I do find the shiny magic stone.  I smile, thinking of all the things I could ask the stone for, but it's Dave's turn for this week, after this he'll owe me, and I can get whatever I want from this stone.  I rub the rock gently with my thumb, and wish.  "I wish I had wider hips to carry my little girl more easily.  I wish that I will always have enough milk in my breasts to feed her, and I wish that I had a good way to help my breasts not feel so tight."  I stop rubbing the rock, as I see my hips and breasts grow, both growing bigger, as my clothes grow to fit comfortably, My breasts are now generous G cup, and my hips look almost like a shelf.  I'd be willing to bet I could keep Lauren on my hip without using my hands if I really tried.  In my mind's eye I can also see my bedroom, and a new breast pump that looks good enough to pump out extra milk for when Lauren isn't hungry, or if I want to feed her something else from time to time.  I smile, my breasts feeling  better already from the extra room they have.  I wander back into the kitchen, and start making lunch for myself.  I heat up some tomato soup, and start making grilled cheese in a skillet.

I'm happily playing with my toys, it's quite different from what I normally do for fun, but the simplicity and the fact I don't have to worry about anything I can just make up my own rules for the game at this point is rather nice.  *I hear mom call out to let her know when i'm hungry an answer back with an okay.   it's not until I start smelling what she's making for herself do I start to get hungry. at this point I am a bit disappointed that i can't have any of it myself, but I am excited to try breastfeeding.  "hey mommmy i'm Getting hungry now"  I call out,  this has been a very good day so far, and all indications point to this being an amazing week.

I smile when I hear my little girl let me know she's hungry.  I turn down the eyes under the grilled cheese, and soup as low as they will go, hoping that they'll just stay warm, and not burn.  I walk back into the living room, and smile at my little one.  "Oh?  Little Lady Lulu wants her milkies?"  I ask, bending down into the playpen.  I lift her up by the armpits, and hug her tight before settling her on my hip, only needing to hold on with one arm now.  "Let's go sit in that rocking chair in your bedroom, I think that would be the most comfy for both of us."

I carry Lauren back to the nursery, and settle down into the rocking chair, and pulling her over my lap.  "Here we go sweetheart, give Mommy just a second."  I pull up my shirt, and bunch it up over my breasts, revealing my nursing bra, holding my more than generous breasts.  I frown for a moment, then decide I'll be more comfortable with my shirt all the way off, and grab it again, pulling it off, and tossing it over on the changing table.  "There we go, that's better."  I unhook the left side of my bra, and let my breast spill out, as the cup folds down.    "Here we are, now, let's make sure we get a good latch."  I say as I slip my arms underneath Lauren, cradling her gently.  Almost unintentionally I will that she can't sit up by herself, making me have to hold her while she nurses.  I support her head and bring her up to my nipple.  "Now, no biting Missy, or else I'm gonna make your teeth go away until you grow up again."  I threaten, both playfully and with a touch of seriousness.  I press her to my breast, trying to slide my nipple deep into her mouth to get a good latch.  "There we go, go ahead sweetie, and suck for Mommy.  help me let down."

I smile as she picks me up, and carries me back up to my room I notice I fit on her hip a lot better then i did before,  "ooh did you use the stone? I don't mind if you use it for stuff you want as long as it doesn't mess up my vacation, I owe ya anyways so it's all fine."  I sit and watch as you fiddle with your shirt then your bra before pulling me in,  I also feel my strength give out but also get caught and supported by mom right away realizing  what she did but thinking it only adds to the experience I would of replied to the comment about the teeth but the nipple was already to far in for me to be able to talk so I let that thought go and start sucking,  it takes a few sucks before I get any thing but as soon as I do, wow what an experience it is the warmth spreads out and relaxes my whole body, which was already mostly relaxed but this just finished that job. and the flavor is an interesting hard to describe but rather yummy one. as suck I can feel my belly start to fill up and it feels rather good actually, so I just keep on sucking. this is an amazing feeling.

• Like 1

I smile down at Lauren sitting on my hip, as she asks if I used the stone.  "I didn't think you would.  And of course I wouldn't mess up your vacation.  You very definitely still owe me, since everything I wished for is to make things better for you."  Once my breast is in you mouth, I lay back, and start rocking the chair, feeling you suckle.  I eventually feel my breast let down, and my milk start to flow into you.  It's a strange sensation, but a relaxing one.  I feel as if a pressure in my breast is subsiding, and like I'm giving life to my cherished daughter.  It's a strange bond, but a very deep and loving one.  I let out a soft sigh of contentment.  Everything feels right in the world with my baby cradled in my arms, suckling from my breast.  I lean back, and find myself wishing, just a little, that things would stay like this forever.

I continue to suck cuddles up to mom, as it's rather easy to think of her that way, and until we set things back for all intents and purposes she effectively is. might as well think of her that way. this is very comfortable and I also finding myself wishing this could last well beyond the week. after a while it does feel like I'm full and so i stop sucking, I do continue to lay there to because I really can't sit up on my own right now, but it's also so comfy I don't really want to anyway, I just sort of look up at her and smile the nipple still firmly wedged into my mouth.

I smile, relaxed, with my eyes closed, as I simply rock back and forth.  Back and forth.  Back and forth.  I feel my baby girl suckling away, slowly draining my breast.  After a long while, I feel Lauren stop,  I frown, then look down at her, simply contently smiling up at me, with my breast deep in her mouth.  I smile back down at her, and relax my arms to let my nipple out of her mouth.  "You all done Princess?"  I ask sweetly.  I lean down and kiss her forehead.  She didn't even empty one breast, and didn't suckle at all from the other.  I have no idea how frequently she'll need to feed though, or how fast I'll make milk.  She seems to eat like a six year old, but I can't be sure if she'll have the feeding schedule of a six year old who can eat three meals a day, or a breastfeeding toddler who needs to nurse every two hours.  If it's the former I'll be glad to not have to wake up in the middle of the night, but I'll definitley need to pump my breasts a fair bit.  It seems the rock really took it to heart when I wished for my baby to be able to drink as much as she wants.

once she lets the nipple out of my mouth i nod, "yea I do feel full at least right now. I wonder if i need to be burped like real babies doo.  ooh and uh i don't mind if you want to wish away my teeth while I'm little I'm not going to be using them anyways." I giggle.  "That was so nice to do,  I can't wait for next meal time. this is so nice. your the best ever for going along with this."